Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello New Friend
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Haldir of Lorien
This is a story about my Fma Character ,Amara,when she meets A new friend name Keotako Inogawa.
The two of them just enjoy a nice afternoon together and Scar sees them and doesn't dare pass up the opppurtunity to kill Two more State Alchemists.

Before I post the story,I want to know if it'll get on any ones nerves?

Keotako Inogawa is NOT my character.She was MADE up by Hagane no Rekinjutsushi{Ed}
MustEd4ever
Why would it get on any one's nerves? I'm ready to read, please post it soon. I haven't read a fic with scar in it yet...well maybe one, but he didn't have lines, he was just memories...nevermind, just post it please!
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
Ready when You are Haldir
biggrin.gif
Haldir of Lorien
Please note that HaganeNo Rekinjutsusji{Ed},And I are taking turns narating this fanfic because one of the characters doesn't belong to me thank you

Amara:Oh wow!so many books on alchemyI don't have any idea on wicth to chose
I could get one on Catalyics or maybe Alchemic symbols or...EEEEEK!

Amara spends another day at the book store book this time she trips and falls over the rug...
hagane_no_tokage
O.o uhm...that's...it?
Maybe it's supposed to be an RPG, a continue-the-story-above-you kind of game?
QUOTE(Haldir of Lorien @ May 13 2005, 07:06 AM)
Please note that HaganeNo Rekinjutsusji{Ed},And I are taking turns narating this fanfic because one of the characters doesn't belong to me thank you

Amara:Oh wow!so many books on alchemyI don't have any idea on wicth to chose
I could get one on Catalyics or maybe  Alchemic symbols or...EEEEEK!

Amara  spends another day at the book store book this time she trips and falls over the rug...
[snapback]171769[/snapback]

Ok im here smile.gif Halider here is my part, and this is a fanfic on My character Alcmene
Keotako Inogowa and halider character Amara ( i dont know what her last name is but since neither of us made up both characters we are going to take turns wrighting it ...

Keotako walks into the book store and begins to pile up as many books as she can hold and begins walking to the check out tripping on the same spot as Amara " aahhhhhhhhhh " falling on top of her and after they had both recovered she sat up and moaned "My arrrmm" only to forget about it moments later, once it was realized that she had droped all of her books " MY BOOKS !! " she screamed as she scrambled to pick everything up.
Haldir of Lorien
"kiyaa! know I am so sorry!"
Amara begins to help Keotako pick up her books.
"Please let me make it up to you! I know a great cafe not to far from here,lets get our books and ho eat,my treat."
Amara pulls out her State Alchemist wacth

"By the way,My name is Amara Haganye,The Black Alchemist"
"So waddya say?"
Zarpia
This is confusing(sp?) wacko.gif , sorry i'm not trying to be mean, but wouldn't it be better if you do it in chapters intead that an RPG?, just a sugestion coz if we reply (just like i'm doing right now) to your "acting" everyone is gonna by confuse(sp?), or what are you planing to do?
Haldir of Lorien
I am planning to keep it the way it is, I can't allow myself to post it in chapters because one of he characters is not mine
hagane_no_tokage
i agree with zarpia, this is very confusing and difficult to follow the way it is. i can understand not wanting to write the other author's character, but it might do the story well to perhaps RP it in an outside arena and then post the combined efforts here in chapters...
Directed twords halider - we can just sent our parts back and forth ( through personal messages) untill we have enugh for a chapter then just post that how does that sound ? it will make everyone happy ( just a sugestion ^^' )
Haldir of Lorien
aLRIGHT *pulls out paper nd pen*
You wont be hear'n from me for a while
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.