Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Casual Clothes Ideas
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Character Discussions
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
LoMXD
Has anyone ever thought of seeing tthe characters in other clothes besides the ones in certain images? For some reason, I can't imagine any of them in school uniforms. But Ed in a Pair of Cargo pants doesn't seem so bad. either. rolleyes.gif
Winry in really cute outfits, not like dress, but bright spring colorswith maybe denim jeans, hmmm...
Zarpia
Yes i have imagin them in another clothes, but i would say that i prefer them like they are.
Haldir of Lorien
its ok to dream or predict what they'll wear in the future.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
I have to agree w/ zarpia, I do like them just the way they are. But yes, I do wonder what it would be like to see them in different attire now and again, especially when I'm doing fan art. smile.gif Why don't you try drawing some of your ideas and posting them? That would be fun to see! Here's a strange mental image: Roy & Riza in Gothic attire... lol Or FMA characters dressing up for a costume party... that would be a fun fan art subject, don't you think? lol that could get interesting. laugh.gif
IPB Image
Jellybean
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ May 6 2005, 10:53 PM)
For some reason, I can't imagine any of them in school uniforms. But Ed in a Pair of Cargo pants doesn't seem so bad. either. rolleyes.gif

[snapback]167854[/snapback]

That one scene in the manga where Ed was wearing cargo pants was so cute! I love that.

Have you seen that picture from a magazine where Ed, Al, and Winry are dressed up as high school students and the whole military crew are teachers? I can't remember where I saw it, but I'll post it if I can find it again.
xrninja
QUOTE(Jellybean @ May 7 2005, 04:02 PM)
Have you seen that picture from a magazine where Ed, Al, and Winry are dressed up as high school students and the whole military crew are teachers?  I can't remember where I saw it, but I'll post it if I can find it again.
[snapback]168259[/snapback]

oh yeah, that's such a cute picture (except ed's furry cap thing is kind of weird). laugh.gif
Jellybean
Found it. But the pics are freakin' huge, so I'll just post of link instead of using img tags and messing up the thread.

Ed, Al, & Winry
Roy, Riza, etc.

Hee hee, they're teenage hoodlums. laugh.gif
LoMXD
oohh those were so cute!!! I love them both!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif thx for posting those up!!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Jellybean @ May 7 2005, 07:30 PM)
Found it.  But the pics are freakin' huge, so I'll just post of link instead of using img tags and messing up the thread. 

Ed, Al, & Winry
Roy, Riza, etc.

Hee hee, they're teenage hoodlums. laugh.gif
[snapback]168281[/snapback]

Oh, that's so awesome!!! laugh.gif The pic's are so damn cute!! Especially the Roy, Riza, etc Pic! I love that one!! LOL They even included Brosh and Maria. tongue.gif Thanks for sharing the link!! biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Anyone got the raining cats pic? Ed and Roy in suits, Riza and Winry in dresses? I really want it but can't find it anywhere.
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 10 2005, 09:26 AM)
Anyone got the raining cats pic? Ed and Roy in suits, Riza and Winry in dresses? I really want it but can't find it anywhere.
[snapback]169686[/snapback]

I might have it, but I need you to desribe in greater detail.
Chiyo
Its chaos from what I can see. There are cats everywhere, jumping all over people. Eds at the front, then the others are to the side of him in the back. Its all smart clothing.

I can't really tell you anymore, but I could give you the mini version of it I have.
[attachmentid=1035]
Jellybean
Here it is. I love how Riza has her gun out. laugh.gif
Edo-mame
The best casual wear I have seen them in:
Edo:Paperboy cap with white shirt/jacket?, black-grey pants and red shoes;So cute!, or the one of him holding a bouquet of flowers.
Roy:That one card pic where he has a long coat, scarf and a belt with a cross on it.
Al:... hmmm the cloth he wears when playing B-ball. Or in that one pic when he is a kid and kid Edo as his arm around his neck (cutest pic ever! and also m desktop)
Riza:Pic where she is holding flowers.
Winry:On some cover where she is wearing a really nice flowered tank.

I'm too lazy to link pics, sorry!
POTOPHREAK
These pics ROCK
I like the highschool pics... especially the teachers one (the Ed, Al, Winry one was good too but quite... as expected). Roy's expression is so cute. Thanks to black hayate smile.gif
The ball one is cute too. Riza and Roy's expressions and costumes are really funny and they are such a cute couple.
LoMXD
wow all these are soo cool!!!! .
but I wonder what riza would llook like in a a teacher outfit , I think she would look like how she did in the broken angel,
Chiyo
QUOTE(Jellybean @ May 10 2005, 12:58 AM)
Here it is.  I love how Riza has her gun out.  laugh.gif
[snapback]169754[/snapback]

*bows* Thank you so very much!!!!

Arg, it doesn't work!

*crying*
Jellybean
Oh sorry, maybe the attachment's too big or something. I'd put up a link, but I can't remember where I got it now.
Red Shadow
I like the outfit Riza is wearing in the full version of jellybean's avatar. I had the hardest time imagining Ed in a military uniform until I saw a fanart on Touka Koukan entitled Predator. Prrrr.

I also like that one of Ed with the flowers and the sweatshirt. He's just too cute! Although did you notice the Flamel's Cross on the corner of his black shirt?
LoMXD
you know that website that the grad pic came from? well that website has a humor section where there are about two pictures of ed in a military uniform,( in one he was drinking with Roy[lol ed drinking!! rofl])
Edo-mame
The "Edo and Roy drinking" pic is from a fan made game. But isn't Edo still a minor...? I'd love to see Edo in the military uniform, I wish he would wear it seriously(not wearing Armstrong's over sized one) at least once but nope.

In the Edo flower pic, not only is the flamel on the side of the black under shirt, it says Fullmetal on the back (well you can't see all of it but its there), and on his chain there are Edo and Al keychains hanging from it.(Yes I looked at it for a lopng time laugh.gif )
Fullmetal Fangirl
*scans piccy and shoves it in your faces*

I dont wanna take over this thread with this or anything, its just something i drew before i saw this thread

IPB Image

um....worthless ness?

oh yeah, Riza in her funny disgues in Broken Angel looks weird
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl @ May 13 2005, 11:43 PM)
*scans piccy and shoves it in your faces*

I dont wanna take over this thread with this or anything, its just something i drew before i saw this thread

IPB Image

um....worthless ness?

oh yeah, Riza in her funny disgues in Broken Angel looks weird
[snapback]172140[/snapback]

OMG I love it!! That's awesome!! your Ed pic rocks, literally (excuse the pun)!! laugh.gif Do you have more!? if you do, please post them!! Your not taking over the thread, so no worries, smile.gif
LoMXD
Neat fan art Fangirl.. happy.gif
but Riza in her kimono was really pretty.
Prinz_Zoisit
yes, this pic of fangirl is really fantastic!!!!!!^^^^^^
Fullmetal Fangirl
You guys are too kind, man *wink*

My fanart thread died but ohwell...ill do a Human Al of that, ok?
LoMXD
OOOOOO human Al!! I think he would look good in cargo pants too. Al looks so neat anyway and we see him in armor all the time so there are plenty ideas for casul wear for him. rolleyes.gif
Fullmetal Fangirl
why do my pictures always come up so small?! Can sombody tell me how to make them bigger...

IPB Image

I saw a Armour Al casual pic before, it was shiny! well actually just really colourful, weird really

*sighs* by the way those buckles are part of his pants...ok...who shall i do next...?

Roy?
Haldir of Lorien
oh my gosh that is so good!I wish I could draw people like that

off topic, but I could picture Winry in like Kagome's uniform or Sango's Warrior outfit
wink.gif
Aoko-chan
Me Toooo!! But only Kagome's uniform though, not Sango's warrior outfit, but Sango's normal outfit.

Where did you guys get those pics(on the first page)? There super!!! Are they part of FMA artbook or??
Fullmetal Fangirl
I remember seeing them in Anime Mags ... but yeah, i forgot...oh yeah, the Hagaren offical site, couldnt be screwed giving it now though...

As i said before, who knows how to make those pics bigger?!

That Al one is like...smaller then a bloody empty toilet roll...

EDIT: Haldir of Lorien, what are you talking about...
Prinz_Zoisit
nice and sexy pics you have drawn, fangirl!^^
Fullmetal Fangirl
LOL, positive comments always come from you, Prince happy.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl @ May 15 2005, 11:32 AM)
LOL, positive comments always come from you, Prince happy.gif
[snapback]172761[/snapback]

why not? it's really good drawing!!!!!^^^^^^
BellatrixAngelofKyo
To Fullmetal Fangirl: *gives two thumbs up* Another splendid piece of fan art. Your picture of Al was awesome! And both pic's, like Prinz_Zoisit mentioned earlier, are very hot! wink.gif You dipicted the characters personality's very well too. Have you ever submitted your art to any Anime/Manga magazines? Your art work is definately alot better than you think it is! Don't kid your self! Your art's awesome! Keep up the great work! LOL why not do Roy like you suggested? Or a group pic of Ed, Al (non-metalic) and Winry? You don't see many of those, unless there pics of their childhood. laugh.gif wish I could help, but i have no idea how to enlarge pictures on this posting board! My apologies! If I figure it out, I'll let you know, ok. LOL The pic wasn't that small. tongue.gif
Fullmetal Fangirl
Now THAT has to be the NICEST thing anyones EVER said to me...*sniffles*

Well....once....like of this DBZ piece of crap which was like....3 years ago when i was a really crap drawer...and yes *sighs* it was dragonball...i HATE that now! i seriously do! but yeah, it was of a SSJ4 Goku and it was submitted in some stupid kiddies mag...zomg, i regret it so much...

but....well....NO i havnt besides them, ill try Winry and stuff, here, ill attatch those pics instead

Ok ok, ill do Roy then...you know...i think i AM taking over this thread...not like thats a bad thing or anything...

EDIT: i dont know whats going on with the Ed pic but ohwell, btw im trying to do Royai at the moment so please dont shoot me if i take a while..
Prinz_Zoisit
uhm, if it's that you want to hear that it's one of the ebst drawings of ed and al what i saw here in the forum.... then i agree... they're really good, and they dont look like "copied"^^^^

-> more more of these^, msgre!!!!!^^^^^^
Merc
I could definitely see Al having more of the skater look to him. smile.gif Nice pics Fullmetal Fangirl.

~Merc
Fullmetal Fangirl
thx Merc...

what does "msgre" mean?

Ill post a Ed withy a snowboard piccy soon, i was thinking about it today since it was cold and all, but I gotta go study!!
LoMXD
ooh a snow look !!!

look at this!!!!

fma.negi-ramen.com
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl @ May 17 2005, 03:34 AM)
thx Merc...

what does "msgre" mean?

Ill post a Ed withy a snowboard piccy soon, i was thinking about it today since it was cold and all, but I gotta go study!!
[snapback]173874[/snapback]

Your welcome Fullmetal Fangirl. happy.gif omg I was just thinking of doing a fan art pic with Ed as a snow boarder!LOL Can't wait to see yours! wink.gif I'm sure it will turn out great.

Legolas of Mirkwood: that was an extreamly adorable pic! It's so cute + hilarious! tongue.gif Thanx for sharing it w/ us!
LoMXD
No problem . If you noticed it was military against Ed and Al, with the neuterals in the back (riza ans Winry)

lol biggrin.gif

Jean getting pelted like that was so funny.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Legolas of Mirkwood @ May 17 2005, 04:46 PM)
No problem . If you noticed it was military against Ed and Al, with the neuterals in the back (riza ans Winry)

lol biggrin.gif

Jean getting pelted like that was so funny.
[snapback]174140[/snapback]

Lol yes it was. laugh.gif Roy looked so pleased with him self. And Ed looked so irratated. biggrin.gif Lol Too funny... wink.gif
Fullmetal Fangirl
oooh, ive seen that before! *points*

Its cute, luv the two gals in the background *whispers* they DO rule ya know...

Btw, this ISNT his full body but...um...meh...Ill do another one when hes actually ON the god dam snowboard...lol...

and also, some stupid useless gag i did while studying *exams! save me Jebus!!!*
its SO gay...but ohwell...

AND ALSO!!!!

who can i hire to use photoshop and color my pics in? cos like, i S0 t0tally suck at Photoshop, and so yeah, i cant really use it...so whoever is like, a PRO at it, just say so...
Prinz_Zoisit
wow!, fangirl, the left ed looks sooooo hot.... the typical hot skater boi like how we know them all^^^^^^^^^^
LoMXD
ooooooooo. You are such a great artist Fangirl.happy.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
To Fullmetal Fangirl: whoa...omg! They just keep getting better and better Fullmetal Fangirl! The new pics are fabulous!*loud applause* Your very talented, and thats a big understatement! Your art is so fricking awesome! Both pics where both very well drawn, had good detail ( yours always do wink.gif ), and are proportioned very well (I thought the full body shot of Edward was very good). And the characters personalitys shine through so much! Wow! laugh.gif The snow board was such a nice touch/ great idea. It makes Ed even hotter then he already is! LOL biggrin.gif Speaking of stuff like that, have you seen the Animerica magazine cover for this month? Ed stole the cover... and looks very hot. Lol tongue.gif

[img]http://www.animerica-mag.com/images/inthisissue/13.05.jpg[/img]

Keep up the great art work Fullmetal Fangirl! And you really should submit your art work to one of the more mature Anime or Manga magazines! Oh, almost forgot! About coloring in your manga... I do not have Photoshop on my current computer yet because it is brand new, other wise I'd color in your art for free! I need the practice any way + I find photoshop to be a load of fun, and I'm not half bad at it either. sleep.gif I'm sorry I can't help! I have a cheap version that I could try to use, buts thats the most I can offer. I'll give it a try though, if it's okay with you. If you don't like using computer software for coloring in your stuff, you may want to try using copic markers. They seem to be pretty good, the biggest down side I've seen to them is the cost. dry.gif If you want to check them out, I'll include a link: Copic Markers Homepage Hope this helps you out a bit.
LoMXD
YAY!!! Ed made the cover!!! woo hoo!!!
Fullmetal Fangirl
To be t0tallyy honest with you guess....i wish the Americans that took FMA wou[ld just go away and die...i wish theyd just leave it alone to japan...

and they changed Eds hair colour from the original piccy its from and put...sweat on his face [leik, wtf?!] ...bastards...

I HATE dubbed sh*t...SO MUCH...

"Animerica" how PATHETIC....

god dam....i shall RELEASE ME ANGER INTO A DRAWING!

THATS IT!!!!!!

*grabs pen and paper!*

Ill be right back with a Casual Roy pic!!!

Good. BYE!!!
LoMXD
I lik e dubed and subbed too, I only read animerica because of the reveiws, fanart,and cosplay news. I want to show another picture!!!click me click me!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.