Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Royai Animation
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Reika
I made a little Royai Animation, if you are a lover of this couple I hope you like it ^^:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18027354/

Please, don't take it without permission
nekodesu
Awesome animation! Very sweet. I'm just wondering what program was used.
Reika
QUOTE(nekodesu @ May 7 2005, 02:25 PM)
Awesome animation! Very sweet. I'm just wondering what program was used.
[snapback]167987[/snapback]

Thanks! The animation I did it with my own hands in several papers, then scanned them, take captures, paint them with color painter, add the effect in their faces and clothes with that program too, and then used "antechinus gif animator" and created what you saw ^^ It took me like a week sleep.gif
Phyco girl
Nice! I think I know how to do this one thing on Paint Shop Pro where you can animate things happy.gif
MSqre
Awww, that's so sweet... I love it *squeal*!
miss_neko
the link doesnt work? or is it down

<b>EDIT</b> nvm i see it now n.n very cute
Reika
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ May 7 2005, 05:13 PM)
Nice! I think I know how to do this one thing on Paint Shop Pro where you can animate things happy.gif
[snapback]168069[/snapback]

Really? O.o I don't know the program XD I used Antechinus gif animator and the frames were made by hand. I think you can animate things with image ready too, but don't know how. And some flash programs.

Awww, that's so sweet... I love it *squeal*!

I'm really glad you liked it ^^ It makes me very happy

nvm i see it now n.n very cute

Thank you! ^^
POTOPHREAK
*squeals*
Oooohhhhh it is sooo sweet and sooo cute!! Great job
Reika
Thank you!! ^^ I love your sign!
Guest_videlreyes_*
[COLOR=blue]
QUOTE(Reika @ May 6 2005, 03:26 PM)
I made a little Royai Animation, if you are a lover of this couple I hope you like it ^^:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18027354/

Please, don't take it without permission
[snapback]167690[/snapback]

It's so sweet to see them with each other. I llllllllllike it!!!!! make an other.
Reika
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!! You know... I made one before this and it took me one year to think about doing another! XDDDDDDD it's really really really tedious, it took me a whole week working everyday and hours and hours just for that 11 second animation XDDD But... well... I'll think about it...T^T XDDD I love drawing and animating so...
Sonic-Teal
Very cute animation. Thank you for sharing with us today Reika.
Reika
You are more than welcome, thank you for watching and reviewing ^^ *hugges you*
hagane_no_tokage
lol! awww!!!! so cute! and wow, you did that all by hand? that's impressive... i've always wanted to make a lil animation but i have no idea how, so props! <3
Reika
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ May 10 2005, 08:42 AM)
lol!  awww!!!!  so cute!  and wow, you did that all by hand?  that's impressive...  i've always wanted to make a lil animation but i have no idea how, so props!  <3
[snapback]170214[/snapback]

Thank you!!
And well... THe motion I did is not that difficult. You choose a scene, the kiss for example, and in order to make them move forward you copy the first images you draw some milimeters more together, and so on while you make the motion of the eyes, cheeks, mouth etc. What is difficult is to animate something in angle, like turning the head around and that kind of things XD This animation more than difficult was tedious. First I had to draw about 30 frames by hand, then scan them, and then paint them.
Hikusa Rockgirl X
aww romantic animation~
u have a DA x3!
*haves one too and goes to Devwatch* ^x^

OMG!... espera!! eres de España
tambien hablas español xDD!!
mejor aun o_o;
no crei encontrar a alguien aqui que hablara español ;__;
Reika
QUOTE(Hikusa Rockgirl X @ May 10 2005, 11:19 AM)
aww romantic animation~
u have a DA x3!
*haves one too and goes to Devwatch* ^x^

OMG!... espera!! eres de España
tambien hablas español xDD!!
mejor aun o_o;
no crei encontrar a alguien aqui que hablara español ;__;

[snapback]170246[/snapback]

Hola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! qué fuerte, ya eres la segunda persona online que le gusta fma y habla español!! ^0^ Me alegro de que te haya gustado la animación!! ^^
Aoko-chan
awwww!!! kawaii ne!! Thankyou for sharing it Reika!! arigatou Reika - san!!!

By the way, could I save it?? to my com... that is...
Reika
QUOTE(Aoko-chan @ May 14 2005, 09:25 AM)
awwww!!! kawaii ne!! Thankyou for sharing it Reika!! arigatou Reika - san!!!

By the way, could I save it?? to my com... that is...
[snapback]172249[/snapback]

Thank you, and you are very welcome ^^
Yeah, it's alright, you can safe it to your comp ^^
sakura_saara
waaahh!!! thats so cute!!
Reika
QUOTE(sakura_saara @ Jul 6 2005, 04:06 PM)
waaahh!!! thats so cute!!
[snapback]206797[/snapback]

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it! ^^
Electrastar
Gahh.
I know I'm really late for saying this...but I'm speechless...this is so awsome...what did you use to make this it looks so professional...
NarutoFan101
w00t i love it:P royai!!!! i set it as my cell-phone background!
Reika
QUOTE(Electrastar @ Aug 13 2005, 05:39 AM)
Gahh.
I know I'm really late for saying this...but I'm speechless...this is so awsome...what did you use to make this it looks so professional...
[snapback]250016[/snapback]

Don't worry XD compliments are always welcome XD
I didn't really use anything special... I just draw the cells one by one, applied the ink manually, then scan it and give it color, and then animate it with "Gif animator", I'm glad you liked it as much as to say it looks professional! ^-^!!

w00t i love it:P royai!!!! i set it as my cell-phone background

Really?? XDDDDDD hey, good idea, I'm going to do it too xD (*slow person*)
Keos
Excellent Stuff! biggrin.gif I haven't heard of the program that you use before, though.
Reika
QUOTE(Keos @ Aug 13 2005, 10:33 AM)
Excellent Stuff! biggrin.gif  I haven't heard of the program that you use before, though.
[snapback]250251[/snapback]

Thanks! I hadn't read it either untill I found it XDDDDD you can search for it on Softonic.
MiyokoChan
*Adds to late replies* Very Nice *Is so impressed by not only finished product but by process too* You absolutely must show more of your work.
Reika
QUOTE(MiyokoChan @ Aug 14 2005, 12:28 AM)
*Adds to late replies* Very Nice *Is so impressed by not only finished product but by process too* You absolutely must show more of your work.
[snapback]250832[/snapback]

Thanks! But it's so tedious that it really gives me goose bumps just thinking about it... *shivers* XDDD it took me two weeks or so to do just THAT! >.<
FMAlover^
Its worth it though as the avatar is GREAT...It really shows how Riza feels...I can see...Overall if i were to rate this i'll give 10/10 with no hesistation.HAHAHA!
NarutoFan101
yeah i showed my friend who likes FMA and he said "you idiot royai will never happen"
Reika
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Aug 14 2005, 10:38 AM)
Its worth it though as the avatar is GREAT...It really shows how Riza feels...I can see...Overall if i were to rate this i'll give 10/10 with no hesistation.HAHAHA!
[snapback]251252[/snapback]

thank you!!!! 10?? I think it's too much XDD but thanks, anyway.

yeah i showed my friend who likes FMA and he said "you idiot royai will never happen"

hahahah xDDDD he doesn't read the manga, right? XD
#1_alchemist
thats awsome!! but anythiing that is royai is awsome too!!!!!! lol biggrin.gif
Reika
QUOTE(#1_alchemist @ Sep 12 2005, 02:38 AM)
thats awsome!! but anythiing that is royai is awsome too!!!!!! lol biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]281788[/snapback][/right]

hahaha thank you! ^^
hidden_death
whoo awesome
Reika
thank you ^^
Reika
thank you for your support people ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.