Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
<Edited to add "Do you have? Are you looking?" to the thread sub-title to better describe the poll choices. 03/18/07 ~Tombow>

hi this is my poll well i chose im still looking because i broke up with my Bf
rsF
Never had a gf before. Too nervous to ask.
RolfKaese
same here, but replace nervous with shy. V_V
Prinz_Zoisit
no, i had never a boy.... uh. girl friend^^;;.... i'm still virgin though i am good-looking and i'm 20 years old..^^^^ i lost my best friends last year to any girls that became their girlfriends... *sigh... but that's life.... everybody who asks me after my girlfriend wonders why i am still single^^^^

but i think i don't need a girlfriend....i love the life itself with its anime and Bach.. and i'm satisfied with the beautiful things in this world.....

but actually i want to have a family and i want to have a son!!! a good-looking and smart son, that's my greatest desire!!!!!!^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Haroken
Well I'm abou tto ask this girl out, dunno if that counts.
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
yeah it does!
RolfKaese
as said, please use the edit button. thx.
Chibi Viki
hehe, Rolfie working hard... i've done very little as a moderator lately >_<

anyway, as for me, boyfriends are out of the question for now... career comes first...

Fullmetal Alchemist Pro, I'm your rival for Trunks!!! *burning aura of determination!!!* hehehehe... *stares at the huge Trunks poster on wall*
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
Sorry XP
RolfKaese
np, thats what i'm mod for ^.~
oh and for dbz... I lately had to remove it from my wall to pin up the winry posters :,3 so now i stare at winry when i download someting ... @_@
MJHermi
If the poll had an "unsure" choice, I would have chosen that one.

Really... sometimes one can't tell if one's in a relationship or not.

I know I can't.

It's so frustrating this way, but I suppose I'm too scared to ask just what our relationship really is.
Chibi Viki
i'd offer you my advice, MJHermi, but... I'll just text you instead... hehehe...
Prinz_Zoisit
me, i'm a changeller too for you in case of Trunks!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif

He's sooo sweet , so shy... sooo....bishi^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
pwx
Well I've been in relationships, but they've been online. (In my eyes that counts for at least something) In real life I've never had a relationship. Partially due to my social anxiety and shyness. Partially also due to the fact that it's hard telling who's single a lot of the time (Seems like every girl I get interested in, I find out they're not single just as I'm about to ask them on some kind of date)

So currently I'm single. Keeping an eye out for someone I'm interested in, but nothing currently. sad.gif
Chibi Viki
this is out of topic (but... hehehe, let's consider him OUR boyfriend)

whom do you like better: Trunks who timetravelled; Trunks as a kid who grew up w/ goten; or Trunks of DBGT?

I like Trunks who timetravelled best! he's so macho, even if he's shy and all! ^^
Kasumi
Another rival for Trunks here! Hehe. laugh.gif

I like future Trunks the best.
Prinz_Zoisit
yes, the timetraveller trunks is the best^^^^

it's a seldom combination ..... a good looking boy with muscles(not too much) who is more shy....^^^i like that...... do you know this picture where trunks is shown with wounds i think and topless... with his sword i think^^... he looks so hot there laugh.gif laugh.gif
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
hey! out of my mans LIFE PLS tongue.gif

Prinz are u a boy or girl??

Answer: HE is a boy ^^
RolfKaese
Once again a double-post from you and I increase your warning level _
Chibi Viki
who double-posted? @_@

anyway, DBGT Trunks was the worst... he was turned into everyone's babysitter. and that suggestion that he and Pan... eeep! >.<
wolfi1412
looks like everyone here is single.. what about open up another pole... such as. any crushes?
RolfKaese
Fullmetal Pr0 did, but i edited and deleted the 2nd post...

i have a crush on various girls...

winry,viki,chloe ... XD~
Prinz_Zoisit
pls don't hurt FMPro... he's under my personal secure...-.- he won't do any further second posts anymore... wink.gif

yea, i'm a boy^^^^
Vixx Elric
First school if I want to get good notes to study far from here ><. Then, love life.
BlueRakuen
yup, I'm single too, tough I did found an interesting guy tongue.gif
rsF
Seems to be a lot of girls on these forums. Heelloooo ^.~
Thievesvinegar
This thread is too funny. yea, i tried hitting some guys too, but i apparently suck at it.

And who the hell is Trunks?
pwx
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Aug 20 2004, 02:47 AM)
This thread is too funny. yea, i tried hitting some guys too, but i apparently suck at it.

And who the hell is Trunks?

You're kidding right?
Haroken
Trunks is a main character form the latter part of Akira Toriyama's manga and anime, "DragonBall Z"
Thievesvinegar
Hey, hey. Give the new kid a break.

Thanks Haroken
RolfKaese
pwx: your avatar rocks. XD
btw: future trunks rules. ^^
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
forgive me pls rolleyes.gif unsure.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Not one yes? I'm surprised.

Well I voted no, but I'm not looking either. So that's actually a no-no. biggrin.gif I'm fine as it is. I've got my harem full of wonderful bishies to keep me company. XD

I had a bf, though... Geez, that's quite some time ago. I was 12/13. -____-;; So maybe that doesn't even count.

Prins_Zoisit I didn't know you were 20 yrs old! biggrin.gif
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
yup not one yes guess we all are looking for one
Ninie
I had a boyfriend >.< He is fat and ugly, but he was less so when I was dating him. He was nice and still is, but I'm glad we broke up.

I'm not looking for a new one. I guess it will come one day, when I'll meet a boy who isn't a jerk, immature, just plain stupid, or already taken. >.<
RolfKaese
*whistle*
Chibi Viki
^^;;

the many different lives of international fma fans... how colorful...
rsF
What do you look for in a boy/girl friend? Looks? Personality?
RolfKaese
both. ^^
Omakase Shimasu
One would be nothing without the other. biggrin.gif

Or did you mean specifics?
rsF
Yeah, I meant specifics. Lol, I should've been more specific.
Prinz_Zoisit
yea, Omakase Shimasu^^.. i am 20 years old.... and as i can see.. you're 18........T.T.............. waaaaa.. still a teenager..i envy you!!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
enjoy your life as a teenager^^^^

but...... when i see kids on the street.... like 12/14 year old boys e.g..... i can't believe that they were born in 1990 or 1992(a number with a 9 as third number)...... that's incredible for me^^^^

it lets me appear soo old inside -.-

but.. actually i'm glad that i become more mature and i wanna become an old man who gives his life experience to children in the future..... laugh.gif laugh.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(Prinz_Zoisit @ Aug 20 2004, 04:55 PM)
yea, Omakase Shimasu^^.. i am 20 years old.... and as i can see.. you're 18........T.T.............. waaaaa.. still a teenager..i envy you!!!!!!! laugh.gif  laugh.gif
enjoy your life as a teenager^^^^

but...... when i see kids on the street.... like 12/14 year old boys e.g..... i can't believe that they were born in 1990 or 1992(a number with a 9 as third number)...... that's incredible for me^^^^

it lets me appear soo old inside -.-

Despite being 18 years old I too have that feeling of being really old sometimes. Melancholy. T__T I can't ride on a swing without becoming dizzy. And most slides are too small for me. Blah, I liked swining and sliding (<=== sounds so stupid -___-;;)

but actually i want to have a family and i want to have a son!!! a good-looking and smart son, that's my greatest desire!!!!!!^^

&

but.. actually i'm glad that i become more mature and i wanna become an old man who gives his life experience to children in the future.....

That's sooo sweet~ rsF I like this in a man's personality!! To name a few. I'd also like someone who I can talk with and who actually listens to me. Someone who's considerate and maybe has the same sarcastic humor that I have... maybe that's "zany" humor. Umm.. Sharing hobbies (anime/manga etc., etc.) might be handy as well. laugh.gif ....I can't think of anything else at the moment...

As for looks... Hm, I don't think I really have a preference. Black/white skin, light/dark hair... blue/brown/green eyes.... biggrin.gif I'll get back to you on this.
RolfKaese
dunno if girls like me, either i'm too slow to get it or I'm too shy.
OR I'm too tall... since there are girls around here.. does most girls dislike men who are 200cm tall? ^^;;
Quistis88
I do not have a boyfriend, nor am I looking for one. I like being single. biggrin.gif
Omakase Shimasu
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 20 2004, 06:00 PM)
dunno if girls like me, either i'm too slow to get it or I'm too shy.
OR I'm too tall... since there are girls around here.. does most girls dislike men who are 200cm tall? ^^;;

I don't know about most girls, but I don't dislike you at all for being tall! Besides, length doesn't have anything to do with bad personality. Some might think that tall people are intimidating or something... I don't really know.

But since I'm so small I'm kinda surrounded by tall people. -___-;; I'm a midget.

You're a nice guy, Rolf!! And being shy isn't a sin either~ I'm shy too! (surprised you, didn't I? ^__~)

I do not have a boyfriend, nor am I looking for one. I like being single.

Damn straight, sister! biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit

but actually i want to have a family and i want to have a son!!! a good-looking and smart son, that's my greatest desire!!!!!!^^

&

but.. actually i'm glad that i become more mature and i wanna become an old man who gives his life experience to children in the future.....

That's sooo sweet~ rsF I like this in a man's personality!! To name a few. I'd also like someone who I can talk with and who actually listens to me. Someone who's considerate and maybe has the same sarcastic humor that I have... maybe that's "zany" humor. Umm.. Sharing hobbies (anime/manga etc., etc.) might be handy as well. laugh.gif ....I can't think of anything else at the moment...

->i am Prinz, not rsf^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ laugh.gif laugh.gif
ReapeR
Well, i dont have a gf, i had 2 times but our ways splitted up u know,
Fullmetal alchemist pr0 u be my girl?
İ love u
rsF
O.o
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.