Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Carnal Malefactor
laugh.gif you don't think very highly of yourself?
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 9 2005, 02:57 AM)
You're asking me? You poor dear, here, take all the money I have.
[right][snapback]279117[/snapback][/right]

LMFAO!! laugh.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
I just got asked out by this guy named Cameron today^^
alchemydude90
i ran into my ex-grlfriend today and i thought she completely moved away.
animefangirl
men in my neiborhood are jerks !
alchemydude90
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Sep 9 2005, 07:32 PM)
[right][snapback]279773[/snapback][/right]

oh come on, they can't all be bad, well i guess it depends on where you live dry.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
yea...true.
alchemydude90
i dont think i'll ever get another grlfriend i should've just stayed with my old one. oh man.......
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 9 2005, 01:24 AM)
Watch "Irreversable" and you'll be like me and find sex physically revolting.
[right][snapback]279102[/snapback][/right]

*Thought this for most of her life*

I have no boyfriend of any kind sad.gif I think I'll just become a nun. *Would probably be like Rosette* My last single friend just got a boyfriend today too *Cries for her own pathetic singleness* tongue.gif
darkangelslayer
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 9 2005, 09:20 PM)

I have no boyfriend of any kind sad.gif I think I'll just become a nun. *Would probably be like Rosette* My last single friend just got a boyfriend today too *Cries for her own pathetic singleness* tongue.gif
[right][snapback]279831[/snapback][/right]

You and me both Celestial.
Thievesvinegar
This sentiment can vary with age. But no worries, you're not alone.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(darkangelslayer @ Sep 9 2005, 11:23 PM)
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 9 2005, 09:20 PM)
I have no boyfriend of any kind  sad.gif I think I'll just become a nun. *Would probably be like Rosette* My last single friend just got a boyfriend today too *Cries for her own pathetic singleness* tongue.gif

You and me both Celestial.
[right][snapback]279833[/snapback][/right]
ohmy.gif Someone here feels my pain! biggrin.gif

QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 9 2005, 11:29 PM)
This sentiment can vary with age. But no worries, you're not alone.
[right][snapback]279840[/snapback][/right]
Sometimes I'm glad to be single honestly. But other times it just plain sucks tongue.gif
alchemydude90
hey do u think it would b possible to get back with an ex-gf, just curious cause since then i can't seem to get another gf, my life is sooo lame. sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
You damn n00bish kids. Just wait until you have a 2-year dry spell at MY age. Your 'pain' will seem quaint and laughable compared to mine!

[/ranting geezer]
Thievesvinegar
A girlfriend isn't going to make your life un-lame. Being single isn't the problem, you are the problem.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 9 2005, 11:46 PM)
A girlfriend isn't going to make your life un-lame. Being single isn't the problem, you are the problem.
[right][snapback]279861[/snapback][/right]

This is half-true.
alchemydude90
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 9 2005, 08:48 PM)

This is half-true.
[right][snapback]279862[/snapback][/right]

half-true in what way dry.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(alchemydude90 @ Sep 9 2005, 11:50 PM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 9 2005, 08:48 PM)

This is half-true.
[right][snapback]279862[/snapback][/right]

half-true in what way dry.gif
[right][snapback]279865[/snapback][/right]

In that it's you that's the problem. But a girlfriend will make your life less lame. Or at least give you something to do outside the house.
alchemydude90
either that or the girls i try to go for r way out of my league, but i dont think im the problem cause i got a ton of friends who r girls who like me for who i am.
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(alchemydude90 @ Sep 10 2005, 12:54 AM)
either that or the girls i try to go for r way out of my league, but i dont think im the problem cause i got a ton of friends who r girls who like me for who i am.
[right][snapback]279870[/snapback][/right]

Why don't you just ask one of them out then?
alchemydude90
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Sep 9 2005, 08:55 PM)

[right][snapback]279871[/snapback][/right]

i guess i could but i dont know if i can..............i guess i probably should,maybe something good will come out of it.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(alchemydude90 @ Sep 9 2005, 11:59 PM)

i guess i could but i dont know if i can..............i guess i probably should,maybe something good will come out of it.
[right][snapback]279874[/snapback][/right]

So quit being a pussy and do it! Unless they're all taken, which is unlikely at your age.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Sep 10 2005, 01:32 PM)

its the same with my school, everyone there is just stupid dry.gif

alchemydude90@ life isint lame when you dont have a gf, i dont have a bf and my life is still cool. just dont get sucked up because you see couples everywhere
alchemydude90
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 9 2005, 09:01 PM)
QUOTE(alchemydude90 @ Sep 9 2005, 11:59 PM)

[right][snapback]279874[/snapback][/right]

So quit being a pussy and do it! Unless they're all taken, which is unlikely at your age.
[right][snapback]279876[/snapback][/right]

you know you seriously sound like one of my friend's right there, anyway......i'll do it.
AlphonseRules
Jeez bacon, give the guy a break.
alchemydude90
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ Sep 9 2005, 09:02 PM)
QUOTE(animefangirl @ Sep 10 2005, 01:32 PM)

its the same with my school, everyone there is just stupid dry.gif

alchemydude90@ life isint lame when you dont have a gf, i dont have a bf and my life is still cool. just dont get sucked up because you see couples everywhere
[right][snapback]279881[/snapback][/right]

im not trying to say my life is so lame but when i saw my ex today that was all i could think about....

oh yeah and bacon,though you hav an interesting way of speaking, you're right i shouldn't b a pussy,in a way thank u dry.gif i guess
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 10 2005, 01:01 AM)

and even if they are taken, go for it anyways... a man that can't hold on to his woman doesn't deserve a woman... but be ready to punch him in the throat just in case he gets all crazy....
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Sep 10 2005, 12:15 AM)
QUOTE(What @  no bacon?,Sep 10 2005, 01:01 AM)

and even if they are taken, go for it anyways... a man that can't hold on to his woman doesn't deserve a woman... but be ready to punch him in the throat just in case he gets all crazy....
[right][snapback]279906[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif
You're a nutjob! Don't give these kids ideas like this! We're trying to have a society here, George!
alchemydude90
huh, that's exactly what i would do............just joking, im not a real violent person anyway laugh.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 9 2005, 11:46 PM)
You damn n00bish kids. Just wait until you have a 2-year dry spell at MY age. Your 'pain' will seem quaint and laughable compared to mine!

[/ranting geezer]
[right][snapback]279860[/snapback][/right]

If you were talking to me Bacon...! mad.gif *Waves metal fan*
Mrs. Edward Elric
@alchemydude90- If you really like one of your girl-friends then I would say 'go for it' but if you want a girlfriend just for the fun of it, then don't ask her because if something happened and you had to break up with her, then the friendship that you had with that girl before will be damaged. Am I making sense?
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 10 2005, 12:46 PM)
@alchemydude90- If you really like one of your girl-friends then I would say 'go for it' but if you want a girlfriend just for the fun of it, then don't ask her because if something happened and you had to break up with her, then the friendship that you had with that girl before will be damaged. Am I making sense?
[right][snapback]280096[/snapback][/right]

I understood what you said, and I agree with you happy.gif
Kyros
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 10 2005, 11:46 AM)
[right][snapback]280096[/snapback][/right]

Yeah d00d. I agree... I have liked one of my best friends for a while now, and I told her a few weeks ago. She was all happy about it for a few days until she felt like we rushed into it. She decided she didn't want a relationship with anybody for a really long time because of all of the stuff that has happened to her in the past from that kinda stuff. So here I am, we're still friends, and she knows she can talk to me about anything...but it still kills me that I didn't tell her sooner. I can't change that now, and everyday I hope that one day she will love me that way again... *sighs* ...
alchemydude90
i guess all of you are right, i should do something before it's too late............anyway,thank you all happy.gif
halomasta
Even though I'am only 12, I know i'll never get anyone 'cause I have some stupid physical disability. sad.gif
Maes-Hughes
dont say never. *leaves*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(halomasta @ Sep 10 2005, 06:09 PM)
Even though I'am only 12, I know i'll never get anyone 'cause I have some stupid physical disability.  sad.gif
[right][snapback]280486[/snapback][/right]

what, n00bishness?
Le Monkey
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 10 2005, 04:13 PM)
Even though I'am only 12, I know i'll never get anyone 'cause I have some stupid physical disability.  sad.gif

what, n00bishness?
[right][snapback]280492[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif

another bacon clasic.. lol.. always amuses me Bacon dose.. tongue.gif

And never say never.. you may get supprised.. happy.gif
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 10 2005, 06:13 PM)

what, n00bishness?
[right][snapback]280492[/snapback][/right]

You're getting meaner again...Oh well, screw being nice >_>
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 9 2005, 10:20 PM)

XD But Rosette turned out to be good with Chrno right? Riiiight? huh.gif

QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Sep 9 2005, 10:55 PM)

. . . This might be kinda sexist. . . (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK)

[spoiler]Some guys are afraid of rejection. Or just that they can't take being rejected. They're always supposed to be winning and such, and they won't believe that they get rejected by a girl. They think that they'll always win. >.<[/spoiler]

I'm sorry if I offended someone by that. sad.gif I really am.
~FMAgurl~
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 11 2005, 12:28 AM)

[spoiler]Some guys are afraid of rejection. Or just that they can't take being rejected. They're always supposed to be winning and such, and they won't believe that they get rejected by a girl. They think that they'll always win. >.<[/spoiler]

I'm sorry if I offended someone by that. sad.gif I really am.
[right][snapback]280822[/snapback][/right]

My friend is like that. He won't ask a girl out unless he knows for sure that she likes him.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 10 2005, 11:28 PM)

I have no boyfriend of any kind  sad.gif I think I'll just become a nun. *Would probably be like Rosette* My last single friend just got a boyfriend today too *Cries for her own pathetic singleness* tongue.gif

laugh.gif What's that supposed to mean? I have no Chrno, and I doubt anyone can stand me for long. I'm clingy, have issues, a bad temper, and scare people >D
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Sep 10 2005, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 10 2005, 11:28 PM)

I have no boyfriend of any kind† sad.gif I think I'll just become a nun. *Would probably be like Rosette* My last single friend just got a boyfriend today too *Cries for her own pathetic singleness* tongue.gif

laugh.gif What's that supposed to mean? I have no Chrno, and I doubt anyone can stand me for long. I'm clingy, have issues, a bad temper, and scare people >D
[right][snapback]280828[/snapback][/right]

*no comment*

You can always find someone like Chrno that doesn't have a contract. . . Or is a demon. XP
zombie
@animejunkie429800 Iím not like that but thatís from being more of a loner than anything else. If you canít handle rejection you need to think if youíre ready for commitment.
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 10 2005, 11:39 PM)
*no comment*

You can always find someone like Chrno that doesn't have a contract. . . Or is a demon. XP
[right][snapback]280836[/snapback][/right]

laugh.gif I'll work on it.
animejunkie429800
QUOTE(zombie @ Sep 10 2005, 10:39 PM)
@animejunkie429800 Iím not like that but thatís from being more of a loner than anything else. If you canít handle rejection you need to think if youíre ready for commitment.
[right][snapback]280838[/snapback][/right]

I'll get flamed by someone if I say this, but I didn't really want a bf in the first place. blink.gif I just have a lot of male friends because I just so happen to like more shonen things than girls. biggrin.gif

*hates makeup, and anything like that. Has only two pairs of shoes, and doesn't really care for her hair as long as it's long, straight, and nothing really "bad" happens to it*

I can go on forever, but that'll go off-topic. biggrin.gif

@Celes: You can always find an innocent person. ^^ Just not too innocent, or they'll just be plain dense.
zombie
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Sep 11 2005, 02:15 PM)
QUOTE(zombie @ Sep 10 2005, 10:39 PM)
[right][snapback]280838[/snapback][/right]

I'll get flamed by someone if I say this, but I didn't really want a bf in the first place. blink.gif I just have a lot of male friends because I just so happen to like more shonen things than girls. biggrin.gif

*hates makeup, and anything like that. Has only two pairs of shoes, and doesn't really care for her hair as long as it's long, straight, and nothing really "bad" happens to it*

I can go on forever, but that'll go off-topic. biggrin.gif
[right][snapback]280846[/snapback][/right]

when ever i meet someone like that something happens eg go back to school or i move. For some reason thatís the only type of girl that i get on really well. i donít know why it just is. And donít think this is me trying to pick you up or anything because Iím sore as hell not.
Le Monkey
lol.. You neednt get so scared Zombie... laugh.gif
zombie
Last time i said something like that people just kept on going on and on and that i loved such and such so im not taking any chances simple as that.
animejunkie429800
Wow... I was just telling the truth. blink.gif

See? The truth does hurt. XP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.