Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Laffe
nope..
ofcorse =) just testing you.
yeah i know every one can see it
Le Monkey
Then why are you annoyed that I responded to it?
Laffe
Becouse i dont know why, haha=) if you felt i annoyed you i`m realy sorry =/
i have a bad day, thats why
Le Monkey
Thats ok..
that general oppinion just hits a nerve ok?
Laffe
yeha, ok =)
Berserker Alchemist
You people and your sugar...XD
Thievesvinegar
What a waste of space.
Le Monkey
@Beserker: What?

sorry but all you N00bs are making no sence at all..
Celestial Shadow
When you think about it, what was this topic really about? blink.gif Just a poll at first...

I'm currently contemplating on whether I should look for a boyfriend or be a nun tongue.gif. Or just not have any boyfriends at all until I finish college or something.
Le Monkey
Celes.. now you have said that you are going to have so many suitors coming on to you in random pms and emails..

LOL!
Celestial Shadow
laugh.gif Somehow I doubt it. Besides, I said I was thinking of going boyfriendless for a few years, if not forever rolleyes.gif
Aog
I had a gf but she left me of WOW.
Sad right. sad.gif
Aleclom
I've never had a girlfriend, and I have no idea if I ever will.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Aog @ Aug 11 2005, 05:45 PM)
I had a gf but she left me of WOW.
Sad right. sad.gif

Your GF left you because of a game..
She was a good friend.. not GF then.. tongue.gif
Ronaldo Rodregez
LOL. I saw these poll results a mile away.
Le Monkey
Yeah.. It was going to be obvious.. but some of us hav changed our votes so far..
But some each way
xiaku
To be honest, I've never had a boyfriend. I was quite close to having one, but decided not to. Why? Because I knew I couldn't really live up to the title and was not ready to deal with the aftemath. I intend to stay single and go around being myself until my late high school years into college. Besides, I can't date anyway. Yes, I'm an Asian. xD
NarutoFan101
I always break up before summer because we barley ever see eachother then and i also usually get another at camp:) haha

Edit:// sorry man, ill fix it:) i may have to go to sleep so if i do ill try to fix it before i post again in the morning
Zarpia
your signature is too big NarutoFan101
xiaku
QUOTE(NarutoFan101 @ Aug 12 2005, 10:44 PM)
I always break up before summer because we barley ever see eachother then and i also usually get another at camp:) haha

Edit:// sorry man, ill fix it:) i may have to go to sleep so if i do ill try to fix it before i post again in the morning
[snapback]250145[/snapback]

Hehe, that's what hurts. I'll talk about it more later, cause it's a long story. xD
Rave
I don't have a gf, cause I'm kinda weird blink.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
i had a BF, but we broke up b/c he moved to another school, the jerk....he just gave me chocolate on valentine day, and that was it....
Rave
Did you punch him? That would've been awesome. A guy getting punched in the face by a girl! laugh.gif
~FMAgurl~
What do you guys think that the biggest age difference can be between a boyfriend and girlfriend? Like, if the guy is older, how much older is he allowed to be? Also, why is it a bigger deal when there's a big age difference when you're young, but not that big of a deal when you're older?

...maybe I should post this in "Ask the Adults" thread...
Rave
Yeah, that would probaly be a good idea...
Le Monkey
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 13 2005, 02:24 PM)
What do you guys think that the biggest age difference can be between a boyfriend and girlfriend? Like, if the guy is older, how much older is he allowed to be? Also, why is it a bigger deal when there's a big age difference when you're young, but not that big of a deal when you're older?

...maybe I should post this in "Ask the Adults" thread...
[snapback]250710[/snapback]

I think that is awnsered.. go look.. and look at the next few too..
Its just me so far
Celestial Shadow
QUOTE(~FMAgurl~ @ Aug 13 2005, 04:24 PM)
[snapback]250710[/snapback]

I think the guy can be older by even 10 years depending on how old you are. It's a bigger deal when you're young because you're often finding out more things about yourself and learning. You change almost every year until you get older and then it starts slowing down, and you mature a lot every year. This can put a huge gap between you and the guy.
NarutoFan101
QUOTE(xiaku @ Aug 13 2005, 01:50 AM)
QUOTE(NarutoFan101 @ Aug 12 2005, 10:44 PM)

[snapback]250145[/snapback]

Hehe, that's what hurts. I'll talk about it more later, cause it's a long story. xD
[snapback]250151[/snapback]

what do you mean it hurts? lol

i mean its not that bad im only 13:P

besides there are other guys in the world for them and other girls in the world for me smile.gif
xiaku
Lol, like I said, it's a long story. I know this sounds cliche and pretty corny, but this guy was my first love. ^^; Oh, what the heck. I have plenty of time before dinner. I'll talk about it. But I warn you, it's a longass story.

It started in 7th grade. We only had one class together and it was basically the first year we met. I had like a grudge against him though. He annoyed me and I just kinda brushed it off. Eventually, it became something else. On May 9th, I told him I had a thing for him. He was surprised, yes. Didn't expect something like that to come from me. Later he told me he liked me, too. But I told him straight off not to ask me out. We were never boyfriend or girlfriend.

So, in the last 5-7 weeks of school, we'd spend time after school at the park with some friends and stuff. He came up to me one day and told me that he was going to move to Huntington Beach [we all live in the OC] and it was a possibility that he wasn't going to come back. It was sad, yeah. Once school ended, we parted, but still had some good long chats online. Just a few days after the last day of school, he told me he loved me. That totally did it for me. We even had our own song.

But, our chats died out. For the rest of the summer, I was in a daze. It didn't hurt much, but it still did. Turned out that he was coming back. I wasn't exactly ready to face him. Eventually I did, but it felt like nothing happened. It was like deja vu. He acted so immature towards me, throwing random insults at me. Often I didn't know if he meant it or not. I felt like a fool crying over him on several nights. It's stupid, I know, but it was really hard to let go of something that really had no end. I couldn't act myself around him ; I had, like, something blocking me.

8th grade year is now over, but throughout that year, I dealt with alot. That includes three rants/vents about him. Oh, I was steamed. I really had enough of his ignorant attitude. After the 3rd rant, though, I was finally free from the hurt. His actions changed dramatically compared to the beginning of the year. But I know I changed too. I learned how to let things go. I promised myself that I wouldn't fall in love like that in a long time. Anyway, middle school was coming to an end and we both knew that we were going to different schools. It was going to be a whole new beginning.

We shared a lot of moments together. The most recent memory that I can't get out of my head was the 8th grade dance. He shocked me when he pulled me out of the room outside to listen to a song that someone was trying to sing to. I paused and realized he pulled me out to listen to our song. Gosh, I was like, he remembers!? Yeah. Now, we still keep in contact with each other online and sometimes the phone. I'm talking to him right now actually. We still remain very close friends, and we hope it stays that way. Mhmm, I love my sassy guy. :]

... Told you it was a longass post. Sorry if it got random in some parts. ^^;
Mrs. Edward Elric
QUOTE(Rave @ Aug 13 2005, 03:52 PM)
Did you punch him? That would've been awesome. A guy getting punched in the face by a girl! laugh.gif
[snapback]250674[/snapback]

lol i would've but he was my bestfriend's older brother, so i couldnt, plus he's a year older than me so yea....
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Aug 14 2005, 08:50 AM)
QUOTE(Rave @ Aug 13 2005, 03:52 PM)
[right][snapback]250674[/snapback][/right]

lol i would've but he was my bestfriend's older brother, so i couldnt, plus he's a year older than me so yea....
[right][snapback]251298[/snapback][/right]

ya not smart they would probably make fun of you for the rest of your life if you punched him too since he would have said o thats all? and either would have broken your hand or punched you back. (in the arm or something)
Laffe
i can get a gf anytime.. but i dont have time to GF
you know party in weekend, but i should get a serious relationship soon

Weekend > party time > drunk > make things cosy > s*x
Willow
Nope, don't have a boyfriend right now (nor ever got one before) because I'm a loser.. v.v
Mrs. Edward Elric
I totally have my eyes on this one guy in my 5th period class and this other guy in my 7th period class. They're both cute and funny^^. The guy in my 7th period class is a freshman like me plus we're awesome friends. The guy in my 5th period is different, he's either a sophmore or a junior so less chance of getting asked to homecoming than the guy in my 7th period class. But who cares, I like them both tongue.gif .
Carnal Malefactor
I think now that it's been two years since I've gotten any, I officially qualify as a charity case.

So yah... contribute now to the 'get Bacon laid fund.' Every little bit helps.
Celestial Shadow
huh.gif How would you contribute to that? Do I even want to know?
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Sep 7 2005, 10:21 PM)
I think now that it's been two years since I've gotten any, I officially qualify as a charity case.

So yah... contribute now to the 'get Bacon laid fund.' Every little bit helps.
[right][snapback]278025[/snapback][/right]

I makes me happy to see people worse off than me in that department. tongue.gif

Where's the can at, I'll make a donation.
Carnal Malefactor
[jangle jangle]
right here.
Toby-Chan
What a coincidence. I was thinking about starting a 'Help Bacon get Some' fund.

I didn't want to come off as too mean or crude, though. *Tosses Bacon a quarter*
Celestial Shadow
*Gives him 75 cents out of pity* It's not a wonder you... *Shakes her head* Nothing.
Fayt
I'm gonna stop being a single since I said I was gonna be a single laugh.gif
Mrs. Edward Elric
OMG today was so awesome, so like at my school, we have a thing every year called "Howdy Week" and on each day, every grade gets a different greeting, for example:

Freshmans get a "Hi"
Sophmores get a hand shake
Juniors get a hug
Seniors get a kiss

And today was "Give a Junior a hug" I got like 10 hugs from random people. 5 of them were guys. 3 of the guys hugged me on their own. Anywho, like I said before in my other post, there's this guy I really like in my 5th period class and I just found out that he was also a freshman like me. Since today was Give a Junior a Hug, freshmans can't hug each other, but he didn't care, he was like "Oh yea, I'm a Junior wink.gif " and he ran up to me and gave me a hug. I was happy. After that, we shared a smoothie he bought at lunch. It tasted good biggrin.gif . Then school ended at 3:35 and I saw him again at the snack machine. We talked a little, and he walked me to the bus stop area. We shared a cookie biggrin.gif . Ok, enough about him.

There was another guy, I think he's a sophmore. In the beginning of 5th period, he was like: "Kim, you're so cool, give me a hug" so I gave him one, even though he's not a junior. Then during class, we were watching Home Alone and he asked me "Do you have a BF?" and I was like 'Nope, not yet.' Then after class, he hugged me again and asked if I wanted to hang out with him this week and I was like "I'll think about it" *sigh* Both those guys are so cute and funny. I love them both. wub.gif

Yea, I know, you don't care XD
Thievesvinegar
*waves a five dollar bill*

Bacon, sing us a little song.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Mrs. Edward Elric @ Sep 8 2005, 08:37 PM)
OMG today was so awesome, so like at my school, we have a thing every year called "Howdy Week" and on each day, every grade gets a different greeting, for example:

Freshmans get a "Hi"
Sophmores get a hand shake
Juniors get a hug
Seniors get a kiss

i almost wish i lived in your community just so i could go to the town council and get whoever thought up that asinine waste of tax dollars fired...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 9 2005, 01:01 AM)
*waves a five dollar bill*

Bacon, sing us a little song.
[right][snapback]279088[/snapback][/right]

...karaoke thread in gen. music...
Thievesvinegar
Watch "Irreversable" and you'll be like me and find sex physically revolting.
Carnal Malefactor
isn't that the movie with a rather lengthy anal rape scene involving Monica Bellucci?
Thievesvinegar
mhmm, it was that and a few bad choices that made me come to my conclusion. I don't know how long I'll hold out, but life is good.

Mrs. Edward Elric, your school seems too happy to be good. If we did that, there be gaping holes in bodies.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Sep 9 2005, 01:38 AM)
mhmm, it was that and a few bad choices that made me come to my conclusion. I don't know how long I'll hold out, but life is good.
[right][snapback]279111[/snapback][/right]

Well... call me when you change your mind. rolleyes.gif
Thievesvinegar
You're asking me? You poor dear, here, take all the money I have.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.