Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 19 2005, 04:59 PM)
What the F? Can't you or his parents request that they keep him on life support? or is this like the Schaivo case? -___- does he have any chance at recovering? Now I am angered and sullened... V_V
[snapback]156506[/snapback]

yeah, about that...his parents died in the plane crash, and I can't because I'm not even close to the city he's in.....
Slashrose1010
Omg, what the hell is wrong with drunken pilots these days? -___- That is simply the worst karma I have ever heard... That really sucks... is he anywhere remotely close to you so maybe you can drive to see him before his sending to the Farplane?
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 19 2005, 05:06 PM)
Omg, what the hell is wrong with drunken pilots these days? -___- That is simply the worst karma I have ever heard... That really sucks... is he anywhere remotely close to you so maybe you can drive to see him before his sending to the Farplane?
[snapback]156512[/snapback]

well, if you consider 3,000 miles close, then maybe...But, I suppose I could take a plane-----wait, that's how he ended up in a hospital.....I'll take my chances, I have to see him. I'll go on saturday, I'll have enough money to take a plane by then.
Slashrose1010
-___-; wow, that is quite a distance, no? Just take to mind that you shall join him one day in the near future... We gotta die someday. The price of life is death. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I should pray more often, but I am not that close with God laugh.gif
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 19 2005, 05:19 PM)
-___-; wow, that is quite a distance, no? Just take to mind that you shall join him one day in the near future... We gotta die someday. The price of life is death. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I should pray more often, but I am not that close with God laugh.gif
[snapback]156533[/snapback]

No, it's not harsh, it's the truth. There is a small chance that he'll live, though. about 5%.
Celestial Shadow
Yes, this is the girl I am helping Slash. Remember I told you about her? sad.gif
sakura_alchemist66
Ah! Hi, Celestial Fangirl.
Slashrose1010
Lo siento para tu menos. (Trying to say I'm sorry for you loss in espanol) Anywho, hope is both man's greatest strength and hid undoing -___-; Though, I always beleive in it... Hollywood has gotten to me. You should keep a log so you can make a movie or book about this. Again, my condolences.
hitokiri
QUOTE(sakura_alchemist66 @ Apr 19 2005, 08:23 PM)
No, it's not harsh, it's the truth. There is a small chance that he'll live, though. about 5%.
[snapback]156539[/snapback]

let me give you a small piece of advice... most likely you won't be able to decide on pulling the plug since you're not married or family, but even if you could... the longer you hold on, the harder it will be; if you aren't prepared to say goodbye, don't go.
Slashrose1010
Hito has a point and before mods start yelling our ears off, how about we contact via e-mail instead? You can PM me if you want.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 19 2005, 05:28 PM)
QUOTE(sakura_alchemist66 @ Apr 19 2005, 08:23 PM)
[snapback]156539[/snapback]

let me give you a small piece of advice... most likely you won't be able to decide on pulling the plug since you're not married or family, but even if you could... the longer you hold on, the harder it will be; if you aren't prepared to say goodbye, don't go.
[snapback]156551[/snapback]

...yeah, I know. But I want to see him!.....What should I do?
hitokiri
QUOTE(sakura_alchemist66 @ Apr 19 2005, 08:31 PM)
[snapback]156557[/snapback]

nobody can tell you that... but do understand that when you see him, he won't look like the man you are used to seeing. if he's being artificially supported, he'll be full of tubes and bandaged up from the crash... like i said this won't be easy, be prepared.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 19 2005, 05:36 PM)
QUOTE(sakura_alchemist66 @ Apr 19 2005, 08:31 PM)
[snapback]156557[/snapback]

nobody can tell you that... but do understand that when you see him, he won't look like the man you are used to seeing. if he's being artificially supported, he'll be full of tubes and bandaged up from the crash... like i said this won't be easy, be prepared.
[snapback]156566[/snapback]

"full of tubes"? "bandaged up"? No, I...I can't go and see him like that....
Slashrose1010
-___- That is a downer... I can't stand to see loved ones in hospitols, nor like to drag them to one. I wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to visit him if I were you but I might... just to see him before he goes.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 19 2005, 05:44 PM)
-___- That is a downer... I can't stand to see loved ones in hospitols, nor like to drag them to one. I wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to visit him if I were you but I might... just to see him before he goes.
[snapback]156587[/snapback]

before he goes, yeah, I want to, but if I see him like that...I...I might break down and be way too scared to do anything. Even now, all I can do is cry and pray and hope he gets better...
Carnal Malefactor
Man, what a tragic story. sad.gif

I hope things turn out okay for everyone.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 19 2005, 05:56 PM)
Man, what a tragic story. sad.gif

I hope things turn out okay for everyone.
[snapback]156608[/snapback]

thank you. I'm happy people care.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 19 2005, 06:30 PM)
Hito has a point and before mods start yelling our ears off, how about we contact via e-mail instead? You can PM me if you want.

Don't worry, kids. You can all chat about this here if sakura feels comfortable sharing this with everyone, as it is nothing off-topic.

QUOTE(sakura_alchemist66 @ Apr 19 2005, 06:52 PM)
before he goes, yeah, I want to, but if I see him like that...I...I might break down and be way too scared to do anything. Even now, all I can do is cry and pray and hope he gets better...

But if you want to see him before the passing, then you will have to take the good with the bad (even if there is no "good" in this situation). You have my condolences for your loss. sad.gif
Ailuro
So, he's in a vegetable state?
Slashrose1010
If only you could make a humonculus -__-; Sorry, just had to say it.

Ahem, I would force myself to go because there are worse things than seeing him in that state... is the what if? Why didn't I?
Celestial Shadow
See, Sakura? People are alot nicer than you think. They're right though, don't go and see him if you think you can't handle it, or it'll make it worse. Only go see him...if they really will have to take him off life support. Remember what I said about no regrets too though.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ Apr 19 2005, 06:15 PM)
See, Sakura? People are alot nicer than you think. They're right though, don't go and see him if you think you can't handle it, or it'll make it worse. Only go see him...if they really will have to take him off life support. Remember what I said about no regrets too though.
[snapback]156643[/snapback]

Ok.I'll...I'll wait. I want him to be alright. I won't go unless they really do have to take him off life support. thanks for helping, all of you....
mongooseboi
thats what we're here for :]
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Apr 19 2005, 09:32 PM)
thats what we're here for :]
[snapback]156829[/snapback]

thank you very much! smile.gif
NightMistress
I suppose I don't have a boyfriend, rather a "friend with benefits" so to speak. I still voted no though. FWBs are all the fun minus the work. That's all a relationship is to me. Work that I don't have time for right now. My best friend and her boyfriend are joined at the hip. It boggles the mind how they spend practically every waking moment together without getting sick of seeing each other.
Toby-Chan
As dorky as it is, I still don't have a boyfriend, and I really don't want one. I love my friends much more than I could ever imagine loving a boyfriend, so other than perhaps the frowning upon of not-dating-ness by general teenage society (Which dosen't affect me much), I really don't have much of a reason to date.

And if I did, I have plenty of available guys on hand. ::Super Girl-pimp grin:: I have some really nice guy friends, although I prefer them as friends. There's some sort of honesty that seems to be lost when the transistion from friend to 'item' is made, and I wouldn't want to lose that. (And aside from that, I've been rejecting a male friend of mine for a good two years. I just can't see myself dating him >_>;; He's so persistent. I'd probably wound his ego terribly if I started dating another one of my guy-friends)

When I think about it now, I'd probably date Bryan just for the hugs. He gives the nicest hugs, and I'd go out with him so I'd have an excuse to glomp him more often. tongue.gif
Guest_Mia_*
Hey, I have a question, I like a boy in my school but I don't know how to tell him. could anyone give me some advice? thanks!
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Guest_Mia_* @ Apr 20 2005, 07:04 PM)
Hey, I have a question, I like a boy in my school but I don't know how to tell him. could anyone give me some advice? thanks!
[snapback]157393[/snapback]

Well, I really don't have any advice, but maybe someone else here might. They've been really helpful to me! biggrin.gif
NightMistress
QUOTE(Guest_Mia_* @ Apr 20 2005, 10:04 PM)

How comfortable are you with this boy? If you are really comfortable, just sit him down and tell him. It will be a total load off of your back. I've done it before. The worst that can happen is that he says he just wants to be friends. And that's what happened to me when I did it. Funny thing is that we've gotten much closer since then, so you shouldn't worry too much about losing a friend.
Guest_Mia_*
QUOTE(NightMistress @ Apr 20 2005, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE(Guest_Mia_* @ Apr 20 2005, 10:04 PM)

How comfortable are you with this boy? If you are really comfortable, just sit him down and tell him. It will be a total load off of your back. I've done it before. The worst that can happen is that he says he just wants to be friends. And that's what happened to me when I did it. Funny thing is that we've gotten much closer since then, so you shouldn't worry too much about losing a friend.
[snapback]157396[/snapback]

I'm quite comfortable with him, but I'm also quite shy....
NightMistress
I'm shy too, but that day I just MADE myself do it. You'll feel relieved and proud of yourself that you really had the guts to do it. And since you're comfortable with him, you need to just GO FOR IT!! I'm rooting for you.
Guest_Mia_*
QUOTE(NightMistress @ Apr 20 2005, 07:31 PM)
I'm shy too, but that day I just MADE myself do it. You'll feel relieved and proud of yourself that you really had the guts to do it.  And since you're comfortable with him, you need to just GO FOR IT!!  I'm rooting for you.
[snapback]157407[/snapback]

Thanks....yeah! I'll tell him tomorrow. ^^
NightMistress
No prob! Let us know how it goes. And remember, it won't be the end of the world. Either way, you'll feel SO much better it's off of your chest.
hanyou-elf
I am so completely happy with my girlfriend right now, it's wonderful! rolleyes.gif

She's the perfect girlfriend, it's almost like somebody gave me a persocom to control! dry.gif
Mustang's Apprentice
I am still looking for the perfect girl.

I don't want a slut or someone popular.

I want a hot, quiet girl who's into video games, anime, and tennis.
Quistis88
QUOTE(hanyou-elf @ Apr 22 2005, 09:16 AM)
I am so completely happy with my girlfriend right now, it's wonderful!   rolleyes.gif

She's the perfect girlfriend, it's almost like somebody gave me a persocom to control!  dry.gif

I cannot tell whether it is really sarcasm that you are using. Do you or do you not have a healthy relationship? Do you have a relationship at all?

QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 22 2005, 11:28 AM)

Perfection is overrated, kids.
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 22 2005, 01:07 PM)
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 22 2005, 11:28 AM)

[snapback]158550[/snapback]

If we all looked for perfection, no one would ever get married. Relationships are hard work and take a lot more to make successful than people realize. I heard of a study that showed the infatuation stage only lasts on average 2 years per relationship. So, if you're infatuated with someone, you're not experiencing long-term love and shouldn't make long-term commitments. If you do, you'd both be ready for the brick wall that hits after that 2 years or so are up tongue.gif

Just some thoughts from a person who is not single biggrin.gif.
Keiosu
I've never had a boyfriend and I'm not really interested in looking for one at the moment. I don't think guys like me much anyway, because I'm seen as a demented weirdo at my school. ^ ^
hanyou-elf
I cannot tell whether it is really sarcasm that you are using. Do you or do you not have a healthy relationship? Do you have a relationship at all?

Yes, I have a relationship, I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm very truly happy with my girlfriend right now. I have a very healtyh relationship with a woman who is amazing. It wasn't sarcasm.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 22 2005, 02:07 PM)

Hehe, there is no such thing as perfection. Not even God if you believe in one... She really dropped the ball when creating humanity tongue.gif

QUOTE(hanyou-elf @ Apr 24 2005, 05:30 AM)
Yes, I have a relationship, I wasn't being sarcastic, I'm very truly happy with my girlfriend right now.  I have a very healtyh relationship with a woman who is amazing.  It wasn't sarcasm.

Hehe, that persecom comment you made previously scared me a bit... It is like "I have total control over this woman, and if she disobeys me, I can turn her off and do things." AKA, slip her a roofie-coolata and.....

Celes-chon biggrin.gif if net counts.
The Man Who Laughed
I am currently talking to a 29 years young enegertic woman.I am 19.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Single for the last two months and loving it. biggrin.gif

Might start getting into the dating scene again........maybe.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 20 2005, 01:11 AM)
Hehe, there is no such thing as perfection.
[snapback]219546[/snapback]

I beg to differ. wub.gif
Slash-kun
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jul 20 2005, 10:16 AM)
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 20 2005, 01:11 AM)
Hehe, there is no such thing as perfection.

I beg to differ. wub.gif

Aww =/ But Rainy's perfection is defined by her many flaws, as are all humans =D
Ed#1Fan2.0
had a real boyfriend.1st boyfriend and it was all fine and great for a month till he dumped me and asked out my friend.what an ass.now zombie is my bf and he is the best.
Robo-Mechanic
i havent had one. i had a close one but not a GF
AlphonseRules
QUOTE(Mustang's Apprentice @ Apr 22 2005, 01:28 PM)

[snapback]158537[/snapback]

Is it even possible to find all that in a girl? laugh.gif *runs as all the girls on the site chase him with clubs*

QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Apr 22 2005, 02:07 PM)
[snapback]158550[/snapback]

blink.gif Kids? How old are you?
^Quistis-san is 19 I believe tongue.gif I find it hard to believe you haven't seen Quissy use 'kids' to refer to members.
Quistis88
QUOTE(AlphonseRules @ Jul 20 2005, 11:42 PM)
blink.gif Kids?  How old are you?

Old enough to refer to most of you as "kids".
~FMAgurl~
Never had a boyfriend, and probably won't for a loong while. What would be a good age to start dating?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.