Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Celestial Shadow
dry.gif I know right?
Full Metal Engineer
to make it a bit more gloomy I've nvr had a gf sad.gif
Ailuro
You're just 14. You don't need a girtlfriend. tongue.gif
Full Metal Engineer
but still in high school thats the only thing I see...ppl sucking face and stuff it gets pretty depressing after some point ya kno
edsgirl
Those are the ones that get their girlfriends knocked up at 16. Give it a couple of years kid! If you do find the right girl now, take things slow. NO sucking face in the halls just yet!
Full Metal Engineer
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 26 2005, 02:11 PM)
Those are the ones that get their girlfriends knocked up at 16. Give it a couple of years kid! If you do find the right girl now, take things slow. NO sucking face in the halls just yet!
[snapback]139580[/snapback]

its just the fact that just about every1 in my school is like paired up gets to me some times is all
Quistis88
QUOTE(Full Metal Engineer @ Mar 26 2005, 11:14 AM)
its just the fact that just about every1 in my school is like paired up gets to me some times is all

Why should it get to you? At least you don't have to deal with any of the consequences that come with doing all that stuff at that age. You can focus on your studies while everyone else is off snogging somewhere. If you do so, you'll end up having a better future, which could consequently lead to getting a better significant other than any of the ones they will have.
Celestial Shadow
I suppose it's a good way to think of it...
Full Metal Engineer
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Mar 26 2005, 02:49 PM)
QUOTE(Full Metal Engineer @ Mar 26 2005, 11:14 AM)

Why should it get to you? At least you don't have to deal with any of the consequences that come with doing all that stuff at that age. You can focus on your studies while everyone else is off snogging somewhere. If you do so, you'll end up having a better future, which could consequently lead to getting a better significant other than any of the ones they will have.
[snapback]139609[/snapback]

yea ur right I'm going to go study!

study on the second to last day of srpig break yea sure...but ur still right... biggrin.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Well, atleast it's not that gloomy in here anymore.
haplo
i would never get my girlfriend nocked up
trojan man comes to rescue
Celestial Shadow
dry.gif That's lovely to know
White Thorn
um... yeah? (Very bored and very deppressed)

no seriosly, rushing into something is never good, teenage pregnancies are
rising and it's just foolish.

I think it's a matter of trying to be cool or trying to show maturity...SIGH...
edsgirl
QUOTE(haplo @ Mar 26 2005, 09:07 PM)
[snapback]139919[/snapback]

I got pregnant while on birth control and my partner was wrapped up! I'm part of that freak 1% that both contraceptions didn't work on! So don't think just because it's wrapped it can't happen, because it happened to me. Nature found a way! Kids no nookie unless your ready to have kids!
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Mar 27 2005, 12:30 PM)
QUOTE(haplo @ Mar 26 2005, 09:07 PM)
[snapback]139919[/snapback]

I got pregnant while on birth control and my partner was wrapped up! I'm part of that freak 1% that both contraceptions didn't work on! So don't think just because it's wrapped it can't happen, because it happened to me. Nature found a way! Kids no nookie unless your ready to have kids!
[snapback]140352[/snapback]

Umm, this may be personal but were you ready?

This may sound a little to strict but I think that people should start dating when they're looking for marriage. I mean if you're dating aren't you looking for someone you could spend the rest of your life with, get married and have kids?
edsgirl
For one thing most guys will run away at the mention of marriage. That's just not something that should come up when your first dating someone. If you've been in a realtionship with someone for a long time, then maybe your ready to get married and have kids. And no i wasn't ready just yet, because I was graduating soon. I graduated while I was pregnant. Me and My boyfriend had been together over 5 years. It wasn't like we had just started dating and he knocked me up. My point was just if your not ready to be responsible, then kids should wait to have realtions. You never know what is going to happen! happy.gif
dramabowwow
No, I think that I am good-looking but I am not socail person. I have a lot of friends but I am not the talker. But' I am only in the 7th grade. I am planing to be a virgin until I get married.
shogunskey
i have yet to met the girl of my dreams
Le Monkey
I have yet to meet a girl who likes me....
mongooseboi
ditto >.<
Celestial Shadow
So we're all single. It's all good, no worries biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
happy.gif Why is it that [eccentric] anime viewers in general *at least my experience* is it so much harder to get a BF/GF? It is probably easier for girls though dry.gif

Anywho. My name is Slash and I... am an anime viewer.

Everyone: Hi, Slash.
Celestial Shadow
Maybe because most of the boys come off as nerds...
QUOTE(dramabowwow @ Mar 27 2005, 04:13 PM)
No, I think that  I am good-looking but I am not socail person. I have a lot of friends but I am not the talker. But' I am only in the 7th grade. I am planing to be a virgin until I get married.
[snapback]140494[/snapback]

Wow, you have that planned already. When I was in 7th grade I still thought pelicans dropped babies off to married couples.
mongooseboi
i dunno i think girls dont like it when i relate things to anime.
girl: can you throw away my trash for me?
me: what about i transmute it instead?
girl: ?...
haha..i guess it works better with girls that watch anime.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(Guest @ Mar 29 2005, 09:39 PM)
Wow, you have that planned already. When I was in 7th grade I still thought pelicans dropped babies off to married couples.
[snapback]142302[/snapback]

laugh.gif I still think that! Are you telling to me that I wasn't carried off by a bird? ohmy.gif

I notice that all the guys who watch anime in my school have no idea what the hell they are talking about. Just because I'm a girl they never LISTEN TO ME even though I've seen a lot more then them and don't watch crappy dubs. smile.gif
lizzyangel
guys just like to use me.
either that or they like being friends... sad.gif
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Mar 29 2005, 09:54 PM)
[snapback]142329[/snapback]

laugh.gif Yeah, that's probably it...

I suspect that there are a lot of male anime viewers at my school, but they're in the closet about it. Either that, or they're Yu-Gi-Oh fanatics...and, well frankly, I'm not, so there's not much to talk about with them.
mongooseboi
yu-gi-oh?..you're still in middle school then right?
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(lizzyangel @ Mar 30 2005, 11:00 AM)
[snapback]142709[/snapback]

Awww, don't feel so bad...

I used to be treated that way and the only thing to do is to fight back...

Then cool down...

Then be satisfied with yourself...

Then be open, but cautious...

And then your true love will come... happy.gif

Okay, so maybe the skeptics here'll be like, "Sure, yeah. Worked for Cinderella... dry.gif... but not in this lifetime!"

Heads up: t'was what happened to my aunts and my mom and me... laugh.gif

No, we're not related to Cinderella... XD
Ailuro
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Mar 30 2005, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Mar 29 2005, 09:54 PM)
[snapback]142329[/snapback]

laugh.gif Yeah, that's probably it...

I suspect that there are a lot of male anime viewers at my school, but they're in the closet about it. Either that, or they're Yu-Gi-Oh fanatics...and, well frankly, I'm not, so there's not much to talk about with them.
[snapback]142758[/snapback]

That's how it is at my school. I recently found out that a number of my guy-friends play Yu-Gi-Oh. I would have never thought in a thousand years that they play the card game. mellow.gif
mongooseboi
the only people that understand my anime jokes are a select few in my newspaper class. i guess its better than no one. haha
xrninja
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Mar 31 2005, 12:10 AM)
the only people that understand my anime jokes are a select few in my newspaper class. i guess its better than no one. haha
[snapback]143400[/snapback]

jeffrey, wendy, and esther? laugh.gif

(and mei's actually my age, but i'm sure we have closet yu-gi-oh fans at shs too.)

but yes, next time i'm eating my lunch in the journalism room and i have trash, you may transmute it. biggrin.gif
Le Monkey
In my school there are only two oter people in my year that like anime....
Actually they are my best friends and they are on this site....

Ah well, At least we all have a hobby!
lizzyangel
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Mar 31 2005, 01:14 AM)
QUOTE(lizzyangel @ Mar 30 2005, 11:00 AM)
[snapback]142709[/snapback]

Awww, don't feel so bad...

I used to be treated that way and the only thing to do is to fight back...

Then cool down...

Then be satisfied with yourself...

Then be open, but cautious...

And then your true love will come... happy.gif

Okay, so maybe the skeptics here'll be like, "Sure, yeah. Worked for Cinderella... dry.gif... but not in this lifetime!"

Heads up: t'was what happened to my aunts and my mom and me... laugh.gif

No, we're not related to Cinderella... XD
[snapback]143296[/snapback]

... pretty much the story of my life. but thank you because you have a way with words....
Le Monkey
that she dose...

Well, Dose it help?
Nihgt_Eye_Alchemist
ummmm ph34r.gif
Fresh_Coffee
Atleast people in your schools know decent anime, after I moved I said "Naruto"? They showed me VIZ crap. In my school people actually knew what the heck anime was but then again 75% of them were asian.
sakura_alchemist66
Um...Does having a boyfriend in a coma count? sad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(sakura_alchemist66 @ Apr 19 2005, 10:48 PM)
Um...Does having a boyfriend in a coma count?  sad.gif
[snapback]156447[/snapback]

Does this mean you had a boyfriend while you were in a comatose state, or your boyfriend is in a comatose state? huh.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 19 2005, 06:50 PM)
[Does this mean you had a boyfriend while you were in a comatose state, or your boyfriend is in a comatose state? huh.gif
[snapback]156448[/snapback]

maybe she has a vegatable fetish? or she's a gork molester?
Slashrose1010
ohmy.gif That isn't a nice thing to say, lol. I think she meant he was in a coma after they started dating... and if she declared him hers while he was in a coma and a stranger to him then that is just... Perfect! ^^ I should find me a comatose girl too ^^
Chibi-Usa
Aww sakura, that's kinda depressing.I hope it works out for you, though.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Chibi-Usa @ Apr 19 2005, 04:36 PM)
Aww sakura, that's kinda depressing.I hope it works out for you, though.
[snapback]156489[/snapback]

thanks. Yeah, he's comatose right now. We actually met when we were 5 years old, and he told me he loved me last year. sad.gif
Slashrose1010
Holy... for serious... T.T I hate stories like that unless they have a happy or epically sad ending... but I don't want a sad ending for you... *has seen far too many chick flicks... but is a guy just in case you didnt know*
edsgirl
What happened to him?
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 19 2005, 04:43 PM)
What happened to him?
[snapback]156495[/snapback]

He was flying here to visit me, and the plane crashed. that was 3 months ago. he's been in a coma ever since.
Slashrose1010
Hopefully your story is more intimate and entertaining than that crappy movie, "While You Were Sleeping". dry.gif

Edit: OMG, that is sooo sad... I am sorry. If that happened I would just... be sullened and probably not be hungry as often... -____-; I wish the best and hope he fully recovers soon.
sakura_alchemist66
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Apr 19 2005, 04:48 PM)
Hopefully your story is more intimate and entertaining than that crappy movie, "While You Were Sleeping". dry.gif
[snapback]156499[/snapback]

It's really not fun at all...They're going to cut life support on June 3rd, a month and a half away from now! He's....going to die...the only boyfriend I've had is going to die...

Edit: Ah, just saw your edit. Thank you.
Slashrose1010
What the F? Can't you or his parents request that they keep him on life support? or is this like the Schaivo case? -___- does he have any chance at recovering? Now I am angered and sullened... V_V
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.