Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Le Monkey
Why, How tall are you?
Mike
I'm 5'5, is that tall for a 13 year old?
edsgirl
I would say for a female that is about normal.
Mike
wait so your saying im a female.
hitokiri
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 27 2005, 04:24 AM)
@ Hitokiri: I wish someone would have told me about asking for directions before I got there! I asked for directions in L.A., Boston and D.C. , and they looked at me like I was speaking another language! I got plenty of " <censored for the kiddies> offs " in Boston. I've learned my lesson sad.gif
[snapback]98681[/snapback]

i'm sorry to hear that... but the f offs are just so unoriginal. its more fun to send conservative mid-westerners down to the freakiest part of the village... or at least tell them to go down Moron Ave and take a right onto Go Back Home You Bumpkin Drive.
Le Monkey
@mike: So it dousn't matter.
Nasser
No! I will forever be alone....Sometime I wish I was a shapeshifter then maybe I wouldnt have to worry about it!
Dancing Alchemist
Nope don't want one right now.
Le Monkey
@ Nasser: I don't want to know what you would do,......tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*shrugs* You'll be okay... smile.gif
Le Monkey
We all will be in the end!!

smile.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*gives Le Monkey a huge thump on the back* Atta boy!
Le Monkey
Ow, Bad back......
Thanks anyway, I tend to look on the better side of life!!!

smile.gif
Bleacher_Pirate
I had one boyfriend, it sucked, not doing that whole relationship thing for awhile.
Bling_bling_Angel
*shrugs* How old are you? mellow.gif
Le Monkey
DOn't worry Pirate, It'l get better someday, Someday could even be today. Be happy and the world will love you!!

P.S. Why am i wanted dead or alive?
How old are you anyway?
Mike
le monkey is married he told me so
Le Monkey
Am I, too who?
Black Rose
RAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Bleacher_Pirate
haha...i'm 16. yeh and i know the whole..oh your young etc etc, just don't want to get into anything as of now. lifes too stressful as it is then to add something like that onto it.
Le Monkey
Don't say that Rose!!!

@ Pirate, I'm 16 as well. It dosen't matter, It'l get better some day.
Bleacher_Pirate
hmm, i'm sure it will.
Le Monkey
You never awnsered my Q about why I am wanted Dead or Alive
Bleacher_Pirate
hmm, cause Monkey. D Luffy is a wanted pirate, you have seen/read one piece before haven't you?
Le Monkey
No?

One peice of what?
Bleacher_Pirate
really? One Piece is a Manga/Anime. you should check it out.
Le Monkey
Whats the name of it?
Bleacher_Pirate
it's called One Piece. thats the title
Le Monkey
Ah,
Where can I get some?
Black Rose
16 here too!!!
Bleacher_Pirate
Here

You can read it there, i'm sure there is better websites out there, i read the manga in paperback and watch the anime so i didn't have a great website to give you.
Le Monkey
Thanks, Ill look when I have time
heavensangel
nope been single for over a year now i think i need me a man sad.gif blink.gif wacko.gif mad.gif dry.gif
Le Monkey
@ Angel:
Thats what blue told me.... tongue.gif
Goshinki
I read the first ten pages but I got tired so I decided to reply directly... And then I see that now people are talking about One Peace. How can a topic change this much...?

Aaaand the answer is yes, I have a boyfriend, he's registered in these forums. His nickname is Betortz. We've been going out for a year smile.gif
Betortz
QUOTE(Goshinki @ Jan 31 2005, 11:16 PM)
Aaaand the answer is yes, I have a boyfriend, he's registered in these forums. His nickname is Betortz. We've been going out for a year  smile.gif
[snapback]103363[/snapback]

Hehe, yes, I loooove her (wanna see a picture of her? want you? lol)

PS: Unfortunately, I won't be able to put any picture of her... she'd kill me rolleyes.gif (and I don't want you guys to fall in love with her lol)
Goshinki
QUOTE(Betortz @ Jan 31 2005, 11:21 PM)
Hehe, yes, I loooove her (wanna see a picture of her? want you? lol)

No, I'm sure they don't dry.gif Why don't you say those things privately sleep.gifU
Aqua_Alchemist
hmm lots of trouble with me atm. Hmm, where do i start. well on saturday, i met with this girl at this guy's house, and we headed off to her boyfriend's gig, and i was getting pretty close with her (and we were both pretty drunk), when her boyfriend wasn't looking. After the gig i was texting her and stuff, and they did get pretty...intimate. But now it seems her boyfriend is pissed off with her and wont talk to her, which makes a big mess...hmmm now what to do. I really like her but i don't want to spoil anything....arrg lol
edsgirl
Go in for the kill!! No, just joking. If she has a genuine interest in you she'll let you know. Pursuing her now might just create more problems with her and her BF.
Chiyo
There is apparently alot of singles on here. As I expected...there always are more singles than those with someone.

Boyfriends are just trouble you don't need. Not that I'm saying it's bad to have one...but 'romance' just causes confusion and heartache for most. I steer clear.

Aqua_Alchemist, you'll know if she's worth the hassle. She must be bored of her boyfriend if she was looking elsewhere at his gig. Let things settle between them before you make another move. You don't want her hurt after all.
Fullmetal Elric
I used to be single but i asked out a girl recently and she said yes!!! she doesn't really like anime but we are both theater geeks so it works out. her younger brother loves anime so we are cool together. i taught him how to use bittorrent and DL anime she got mad, HAHA. but its all good!!
Le Monkey
You are lucky elric, When I tried that it all fell apart....
Aqua_Alchemist
^^ yea, i've never really mentioned my likings of anime to girls ive met, you don't really do really wink.gif you never know though.....
Le Monkey
Its best to tell them most from the off, If they cant handle it then its thier loss..
ἀρχή
QUOTE(Aqua_Alchemist @ Feb 3 2005, 12:28 PM)
^^ yea, i've never really mentioned my likings of anime to girls ive met, you don't really do really wink.gif you never know though.....
[snapback]105536[/snapback]

What not to do when talking to a girl about your hobbies.

First Date
Le Monkey
Yeah, That wont happen if I can help it.....
Try just saying something like, Jap Cartoons or summint like that.....
Steel Alchemist
I have a very nice girlfriend thank you. Don't be afraid to ask guys!
Blade Alchemist
I don't have one right now. T_T
My last GF broke up me a week before WInter Vacation. T_T
Kitty Cat
i dont have a boyfriend sleep.gif; but trying to find one!
Fresh_Coffee
T_T this topic is so gloomy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.