Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 07:07 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 25 2005, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 06:35 AM)
*prod* you're not ugly, bacon! sleep.gif
[snapback]97640[/snapback]

Neither are you, but you seem to have any trouble making that claim, either. tongue.gif
[snapback]97641[/snapback]

hah, true. and you guys don't really know what i look like because i've only posted one picture of me at age 9 rolleyes.gif which was basically the only photogenic picture i could find of myself. laugh.gif

by the way, i love the new icon laugh.gif ahh, i want a shao mei.
[snapback]97642[/snapback]

You underestimate my powers of photo-extrapolation.
laugh.gif
Le Monkey
Hey, Bacons back on. I havn't seen him for a while now.
Where you been Bacon?
Kihaku
Blah.. I guess we're all shallow at times.. I know I am and I don't like it.
But I know that in the end it's not the appearance that matters.. anyhow.. there's always something good in everyone and always at least someone to see it.. I hope.
edsgirl
I was in a relationship with someone a long time ago, and people thought that I was too pretty to be going out with him. And being that I was young at the time and pretty shallow, i broke up with him. He was so kind and loving to me and I've never had that kind of love froma man since then! I regret doing that almost every day. I will never do that again!
[snapback]97634[/snapback]

[/quote]
Hey, we should hook up, then. I'm twice as affectionate as any other guy I know, and probably twice as ugly as that guy, too. laugh.gif
[snapback]97637[/snapback]

[/quote]

Maybe we can! wink.gif and I saw your pic and your are not ugly! So don't be so hard on yourself!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jan 26 2005, 11:09 AM)
Where you been Bacon?
[snapback]97668[/snapback]

In hiding. I was in the Witness Protection Program, but they rejected me after 2 weeks, because they deemed me unworthy of protection. Bastards.
alchemist x
Ha-^unworthy person
inneRdemonS
lol, im taken, but ill explore:-P check out the aol profile, the sign reads@aol.com
Carnal Malefactor
[quote=edsgirl,Jan 26 2005, 05:15 PM]
I was in a relationship with someone a long time ago, and people thought that I was too pretty to be going out with him. And being that I was young at the time and pretty shallow, i broke up with him. He was so kind and loving to me and I've never had that kind of love froma man since then! I regret doing that almost every day. I will never do that again!
[snapback]97634[/snapback]

[/quote]
Hey, we should hook up, then. I'm twice as affectionate as any other guy I know, and probably twice as ugly as that guy, too. laugh.gif
[snapback]97637[/snapback]

[/quote]

Maybe we can! wink.gif and I saw your pic and your are not ugly! So don't be so hard on yourself!
[snapback]97752[/snapback]

[/quote]
I'm comfortable with my appearance, really. I see ugly people everywhere that only serve to remind me of how lucky I am not to have any deformities or disorders.

I hate my hair, though. I have this Cosmo Kramer/Beakman thing going on right now... I wear a hat any time I go out.

As for us hooking up... that may well be the only prospect that could persuade me to set foot in Kentucky...
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 25 2005, 11:12 PM)
Methinks Ha-Chan needs to go back and study her Greek Philosophers.
[snapback]97632[/snapback]

*hands on hips with the "look"* Oh, really? dry.gif

Well, true and lasting love is something that involves sacrifice and understanding. Selfishness is out of the question, since love consists of giving the other person the best, without any mercenary thoughts... It is because of this selfless dedication that love lasts more than a lifetime...

On the other hand, lust is momentary satisfaction in carnal pleasure, bringing on nothing but broken hearts and bitterness...

You won't find this in Greek philosophy... you get it from experience and common sense...
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Jan 27 2005, 05:10 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 25 2005, 11:12 PM)
Methinks Ha-Chan needs to go back and study her Greek Philosophers.
[snapback]97632[/snapback]

*hands on hips with the "look"* Oh, really? dry.gif

Well, true and lasting love is something that involves sacrifice and understanding. Selfishness is out of the question, since love consists of giving the other person the best, without any mercenary thoughts... It is because of this selfless dedication that love lasts more than a lifetime...

On the other hand, lust is momentary satisfaction in carnal pleasure, bringing on nothing but broken hearts and bitterness...

You won't find this in Greek philosophy... you get it from experience and common sense...
[snapback]98528[/snapback]

I'm not talking about love v. lust. I'm talking about the classical definition of 'love'.
edsgirl
Ouch rolleyes.gif you've hurt my feelings! it'd not really that bad here, i'm just not as country as most of the people here! Every now and then I run into a hick that think i'm Asian and they tell me to go back there, but i'm not amd that pisses them off! It just takes some getting used to! Actually a lot of time, but you can still come visit me wink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
mellow.gif Well what is the classical definition? Pfft, I'm going straight from experience in my definition... *shrugs*
hitokiri
bling, your definition might work in an idealistic teen movie world, however in real life love is a like a contract between two people for the betterment and enjoyment of both through support. if this pact becomes one sided in any way it is doomed to cave in upon itself. unyielding support is nice and all but it is impractical and will lead to resentment in some fashion, which sours the relationship.

ideals are nice, but practicality is what makes things actually work.
xrninja
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 26 2005, 09:15 PM)
Ouch rolleyes.gif you've hurt my feelings! it'd not really that bad here, i'm just not as country as most of the people here! Every now and then I run into a hick that  think i'm Asian and they tell me to go back there, but i'm not amd that pisses them off! It just takes some getting used to! Actually a lot of time, but you can still come visit me wink.gif
[snapback]98533[/snapback]

hah, those hicks should visit california....the SF bay area, where i'm at, is teeming with asians. my school's 49% white, 49% asian, and 2% other. i think we have 2 black people total.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 27 2005, 05:15 AM)
Ouch rolleyes.gif you've hurt my feelings! it'd not really that bad here, i'm just not as country as most of the people here! Every now and then I run into a hick that  think i'm Asian and they tell me to go back there, but i'm not amd that pisses them off! It just takes some getting used to! Actually a lot of time, but you can still come visit me wink.gif
[snapback]98533[/snapback]

Ah, see... here in Massachusetts, we don't have hicks... just smelly, know-it-all college kids... like me... blink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Dad... dry.gif... FYI, I don't go by "teen-movie" standars, I don't even watch them...

I go by experience and common sense, for goodness sake! Idealism for once actually goes hand in hand with practicality here...
edsgirl
Whoa, your smelly? You can't stay with me then. I tend to throw up on smelly people.

@ninja: I wish I could send them all there! I told a hick once that I was Native American and he still asked me if I worshiped Buddha! I just turned and walked away. That's just dumb, that's beyond stupid.
hitokiri
excuse me? you may not have hicks but your townies are just as bad as those hicks. i've had to almost beat the crap outta some ignorant townie just about everytime i went up to mass. due to some stupid racist/ignorant comment on their part, and my insane desire to unleash my wrath upon people that piss me off.

i remember once when i went to boston i was grabbing a breakfast sandwich at mcdonalds in chinatown right before heading out to logan to grab my flight; when some ignorant fool got all pissed off that the people there couldn't speak "proper english". he was getting all aggitated and was just about to grab the cashier, so i tried to calm him down by offering to buy him a meal if he just acted like a decent human being. the stream of racist comments that spewed forth was shortly drowned out by his moaning, when i decided that his nose and the counter needed to become more intimate. i had to throw out my favorite tie that day, its just so hard to get blood out of silk...
Bling_bling_Angel
Pops, where'd our debate go? mellow.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 27 2005, 05:43 AM)
Whoa, your smelly? You can't stay with me then. I tend to throw up on smelly people.

@ninja: I wish I could send them all there! I told a hick once that I was Native American and he still asked me if I worshiped Buddha! I just turned and walked away. That's just dumb, that's beyond stupid.
[snapback]98565[/snapback]

I've only become smelly recently, since Miyuki moved in. I'm covered in dog hair from playing with her. A good shower usually takes care of that. The rest... they're smelly as a function of their tendency to avoid bathing.
xrninja
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 26 2005, 09:43 PM)

you didn't kick him in the nuts? mellow.gif or is that too hitokiri-like? laugh.gif
hitokiri
i'm not gonna debate love with a teenager bling, its not productive. i'm just telling you my opinion as a man who has lived, loved, and lost (not necessarily in that order) quite a many times.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 27 2005, 05:44 AM)
excuse me? you may not have hicks but your townies are just as bad as those hicks. i've had to almost beat the crap outta some ignorant townie just about everytime i went up to mass. due to some stupid racist/ignorant comment on their part, and my insane desire to unleash my wrath upon people that piss me off.

i remember once when i went to boston i was grabbing a breakfast sandwich at mcdonalds in chinatown right before heading out to logan to grab my flight; when some ignorant fool got all pissed off that the people there couldn't speak "proper english". he was getting all aggitated and was just about to grab the cashier, so i tried to calm him down by offering to by him a meal if he just acted like a decent human being. the stream of racist comments that spewed forth was shortly drowned out by his moaning, when i decided that his nose and the counter needed to become more intimate.  i had to throw out my favorite tie that day, its just so hard to get blood out of silk...
[snapback]98566[/snapback]

Oh don't mind the drunken Irish assholes with 8th grade educations... they usually shrink like a frightened turtle when confronted with the threat of a beating.
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif Daaaaaaaad! But it was gonna be so much fun!!!!
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 10:51 PM)
you didn't kick him in the nuts? mellow.gif or is that too hitokiri-like? laugh.gif
[snapback]98573[/snapback]

You didn't kick him there? I would have. mellow.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
XD!!! Yo, Mommy!

EDIT- I'm not "addressing", Mom... smile.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 26 2005, 09:58 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 10:51 PM)

You didn't kick him there? I would have. mellow.gif
[snapback]98580[/snapback]

yeah. i would have socked him in the face and then kicked him in the balls....although my mom tells me to control my temper because she doesn't want to get angry phone calls or lawsuits sleep.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 27 2005, 12:51 AM)

as a man i won't kick someone in the nuts unless i have no other alternative (ie i have to fight mike tyson or something). i prefer the breaking of limbs or the explosion of the nose, nothing deters people from making the same mistake twice like traction and facial support masks. laugh.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Jan 26 2005, 10:07 PM)
as a man i won't kick someone in the nuts unless i have no other alternative (ie i have to fight mike tyson or something). i prefer the breaking of limbs or the explosion of the nose, nothing deters people from making the same mistake twice like traction and facial support masks. laugh.gif
[snapback]98593[/snapback]

sorry, i meant the attacking part. but that's good to know, i think. so are all people in new york like you? because i'm bringing my coconut purse/weapon and mace if they are. by the way, you're in the new york times, right? do they allow tours? my newspaper staff adviser wants us to try to get a tour while we're there.....
Bling_bling_Angel
Yay, Dad... laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 11:13 PM)
so are all people in new york like you? because i'm bringing my coconut purse/weapon and mace if they are.
[snapback]98596[/snapback]

Will you do me a favor and hit some random person in NY with that purse and send me the pictures? mellow.gif I really want to see that thing in action.
hitokiri
the majority of new yorkers have a very simple rule: we're asshole but we're asshole with decency. if you don't act like a bumpkin or an ignorant fool, they won't even notice you. here's a tip though: NEVER ASK SOMEONE ON THE STREET FOR DIRECTIONS. thats what the doormen outside of buildings are for.

as for my brand of assholeness, only true born and bred new yorkers are generally like this. the majority of people you bump into in manhattan are actually not originally from new york, thus they're still kinda nice. laugh.gif

as for tours... i think we do... i wouldn't actually know since i'm on one of the top floors and we don't even let delivery guys up there.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 26 2005, 12:36 PM)
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jan 26 2005, 11:09 AM)
Where you been Bacon?
[snapback]97668[/snapback]

In hiding. I was in the Witness Protection Program, but they rejected me after 2 weeks, because they deemed me unworthy of protection. Bastards.
[snapback]97842[/snapback]

Owch, Bastards.
What were you in for? tongue.gif

QUOTE(alchemist x @ Jan 26 2005, 03:14 PM)
Ha-^unworthy person
[snapback]98011[/snapback]

Hey, Don't jip!
edsgirl
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 27 2005, 12:51 AM)
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 26 2005, 09:43 PM)

I decided to go easy on him that day! I was in an okay mood. But I've damaged many nuts in my days, it's theraputic almost! I think i'm on Hitokiri's level! We both like to bash the shit out of people!

@ Hitokiri: I wish someone would have told me about asking for directions before I got there! I asked for directions in L.A., Boston and D.C. , and they looked at me like I was speaking another language! I got plenty of " <censored for the kiddies> offs " in Boston. I've learned my lesson sad.gif
Quistis88
Sorry I had to edit your post, edsgirl. sad.gif
edsgirl
Oops, my bad! I usually edit out my obcenities myself! Emotions got the better of me!
Quistis88
That's fine. Emotions can do that. biggrin.gif

I like to bash people, too, believe it or not. Only, I'm more for verbal insults.

But if those don't work, a kick to the head will do.
Le Monkey
He he he,
That will always work Quis!
edsgirl
Exactly how I feel! When you can't talk to them, you gotta hurt them!
Quistis88
If I want, I can hurt people when I talk, too. You don't want to see me on a day where I'm creative and cunning and cruel at the same time. mellow.gif

As for the kick in the head, it depends on how tall you are. But if I can't get the head, I can always go for the other option.
Le Monkey
Well your not exactly going to get them in councilling!
edsgirl
Hehehe laugh.gif , that's why I admire you Quis, you never give up! Man I wish I was as tall as my sister. She's 5'10, freaking Amazon looking bioche!
Le Monkey
How tall are you then?
Quistis88
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 27 2005, 02:42 AM)
Hehehe laugh.gif , that's why I admire you Quis, you never give up! Man I wish I was as tall as my sister. She's 5'10, freaking Amazon looking bioche!
[snapback]98708[/snapback]

Wow, 5'10" . . . that's like a skyscraper compared to me. Well, maybe I exaggerate.

And: Aww, thanks. Someone admires me. biggrin.gif And of course I never give up. Why give up when you can beat up?
edsgirl
I'm 5'7, for some reason she took after all of my brothers. They are all 6'1 and taller!
Le Monkey
Wow, If 5' 10'' is tall whats 6'2''?
Quistis88
QUOTE(le monkey @ Jan 27 2005, 02:49 AM)
Wow, If 5' 10'' is tall whats 6'2''?
[snapback]98716[/snapback]

Taller than 5'10".
edsgirl
laugh.gif

@le monky:Real tall!
Le Monkey
I'm only slightly tall though.
The doctors say that I'll reach at least 6'9'' before I stop growing!!

tongue.gif
Rose dousn't think she'll get any taller, She is 5'1''.
tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
6'9? Slightly tall? You should really redefine slightly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.