Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
hitokiri
ummm.......

*just walks out of the room*
edsgirl
QUOTE(shrunima @ Dec 30 2004, 01:33 AM)
online gfs are stupid u cant make out with them and for a mattr cant have sex with tehm eiterh well there is online sex but that is gay o well ya i have a gf that i love alot and no i havent banged her yet  biggrin.gif  lol ya get a girlfreind that lives by u it is alot better

HUH? Okay... Yeah just stick to the real thing, I don't know how any man couldn't want a real woman. We have a lot more to offer than some chick who probably made up everything about herself in the first place.
shrunima
ya what he said i mean for all u know they could be a man ewwwwwww unsure.gif see very scary wow people are up late now a days
Yuki
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 29 2004, 03:07 PM)
QUOTE(Yuki @ Dec 29 2004, 02:41 PM)
I guess youīre right about my age but everyone in my family is short, itīs like a curse or something. And you must admit that girls finds long guys most attractive.

um i know you already said that your english isn't the best, but i think the word you're looking for is tall, not long. i just wanted to point that out cause it could lead to an embarrassing mixup one day. though yes, women do like long men....... laugh.gif

but cheer up kid, for every condition/form there is at least one woman/man/cybernetic pimpbot who's into that kinda thing.

QUOTE(Yuki @ Dec 29 2004, 02:41 PM)
I guess youīre right about my age but everyone in my family is short, itīs like a curse or something. And you must admit that girls finds long guys most attractive.

um i know you already said that your english isn't the best, but i think the word you're looking for is tall, not long. i just wanted to point that out cause it could lead to an embarrassing mixup one day. though yes, women do like long men....... laugh.gif

but cheer up kid, for every condition/form there is at least one woman/man/cybernetic pimpbot who's into that kinda thing. 

hehehehe, oh I see...sorry about my english. I have just studiet for 2 years, I must learn more before joining a forum.

I hope there is at least a human thatīs right for me...lol laugh.gif
hitokiri
no no, you're english is better than some of the other people around here would know english but refuse to use it properly. and welcome by the way... biggrin.gif
i dont get it what do u mean just learning english were are u from and also hitokiri
how do u get ther icon things to the left right under the name im dont know how huh.gif
shrunima
darnit that last person was me i messed up lol well ya i dont know how
hitokiri
que? what are you talking about? the rank thing or whatever? or what?
shrunima
the picture thing like u have teh picture of the really long haired guy
Carnal Malefactor

This must be n00b hell...
shrunima
oh who care noobs are kool and ya im a noob so are u gonna tell me how wink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
A bouncer would be nice right about now...
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 30 2004, 02:22 AM)

This must be n00b hell...

No shit ! I still consider myself a newb, but damn....
hitokiri
ok i'll make you a deal, i'm gonna tell you how to do it now... but you have to work on the grammar and spelling. i've seen some of your recent posts....man you need help. no offense but your spelling and grammar are.... now whats that phrase....oh yes... to' up from the flo' up. so please work on that....

ok now click on your own name at the logged in as part on the top of the page. that should bring into you options/info page. select avatar options and use that page. have fun.
shrunima
what is a bouncer dont blame me for being really stupid its gods fault he made me this way laugh.gif

i didnt say that and i just suck at spelling how old are u anyway
hitokiri
you can dig through the threads to find that out....

oh and use the edit button, double posting is frowned upon and whatnot.

laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(shrunima @ Dec 30 2004, 07:27 AM)
what is a bouncer dont blame me for being  really stupid its gods fault he made me this way laugh.gif

Now now, don't blame god for your parents making the mistake of breeding.
shrunima
HEY so well god could have made me smarter
xrninja
@ shrunima: there's also a nifty button near the top of the page that says "help." use it. but you have more problems than it can solve.

and i agree that we need a bouncer.
shrunima
WHAT THE FUCK IS A BOUNCER!!
edsgirl
A bouncer is the person who handles the crowds at large clubs and bars, they break up the fights that stupid people get into. Have you ever seen Roadhouse? If not go rent it.
shrunima
oh ok i get it well oh well
xrninja
they're usually large burly men that stand at the entrances to clubs and decide which people get to go in.
shrunima
lol well u can help me not be a newbe
Le Monkey
calm down it dosnt matter

At leat you can spell good enuff

as you can tell i cant
Gashole
It usually takes a lot more than misspelling to make you a n00b.
Bling_bling_Angel
dry.gif Baaaack on topic... I wish I could re-vote again... laugh.gif Cuz I got a boyfriend now... tongue.gif
Gashole
I'm sure we all want you to tell us the details.
Bling_bling_Angel
Yes, I'm sure you all do... you, in particualr, too... dry.gif
shrunima
Lol wierd but that is good im happy for u tongue.gif lol just dont go do something stupid biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
huh.gif Stupid? Meaning-?
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 31 2004, 12:19 AM)
dry.gif Baaaack on topic... I wish I could re-vote again... laugh.gif Cuz I got a boyfriend now... tongue.gif

yay good 4 u

R they nice?
Quistis88
. . . they?
Le Monkey
i ment him
Bling_bling_Angel
blink.gif They-? Dang, I gave up the title of Forum Flirt already... meaning, I have one and only one lover...
Le Monkey
sory, didnt mean to offend, just a miss spell rolleyes.gif
Quistis88
Funny joke, just because:

A man goes into a supermarket and buys a tube of toothpaste, a bottle of Pepsi, and a frozen pizza.

The cute girl at the register looks at him and says, "Single, huh?"

Sarcastically, the guy sneers, "Maybe. How'd you guess?"

She replies, "Because you're ugly."
Kihaku
Ooh.. that's sooo mean. sad.gif
And it's supposed to be a joke?
I hate it if the stated main reason for being single is about the looks.... that's just noot fair. sad.gif
Quistis88
Yeah. But it's too bad that there are too many shallow people out there.
Fayt
I'm planning to be a single laugh.gif
definingmind
You're planning to be single? huh.gif Should I dare ask how I should take this.

Side note: If only there was a way to take back my vote...

Edit - I'm guessing you're planning a break up, but I could be mistaken. In any rate, carry on Fayt.
Thievesvinegar
There's a lot of talk about being single or not. What's the basic goal of this attraction? Reproduction? Hah. Or is it for the feeling of being needed, loved, cherished, wanted. ugh. Vanity at its worst. I'm giving up.
Bling_bling_Angel
*sigh* What is it with people who can't understand love from lvst?

Love is wanting the BEST for that other person, even if you don't get anything in return...
Quistis88
Hah. Love. *scoffs*

Pardon my bitterness.
Carnal Malefactor
Methinks Ha-Chan needs to go back and study her Greek Philosophers.
edsgirl
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 22 2005, 10:11 PM)

A man goes into a supermarket and buys a tube of toothpaste, a bottle of Pepsi, and a frozen pizza.

Sarcastically, the guy sneers, "Maybe.  How'd you guess?"

[snapback]94945[/snapback]

I was in a relationship with someone a long time ago, and people thought that I was too pretty to be going out with him. And being that I was young at the time and pretty shallow, i broke up with him. He was so kind and loving to me and I've never had that kind of love froma man since then! I regret doing that almost every day. I will never do that again!
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Jan 26 2005, 06:13 AM)
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 22 2005, 10:11 PM)

Sarcastically, the guy sneers, "Maybe.  How'd you guess?"

[snapback]94945[/snapback]

I was in a relationship with someone a long time ago, and people thought that I was too pretty to be going out with him. And being that I was young at the time and pretty shallow, i broke up with him. He was so kind and loving to me and I've never had that kind of love froma man since then! I regret doing that almost every day. I will never do that again!
[snapback]97634[/snapback]

Hey, we should hook up, then. I'm twice as affectionate as any other guy I know, and probably twice as ugly as that guy, too. laugh.gif
xrninja
*prod* you're not ugly, bacon! sleep.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 06:35 AM)
[snapback]97640[/snapback]

Neither are you, but you seem to have any trouble making that claim, either. tongue.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Jan 25 2005, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jan 26 2005, 06:35 AM)
[snapback]97640[/snapback]

Neither are you, but you seem to have any trouble making that claim, either. tongue.gif
[snapback]97641[/snapback]

hah, true. and you guys don't really know what i look like because i've only posted one picture of me at age 9 rolleyes.gif which was basically the only photogenic picture i could find of myself. laugh.gif

by the way, i love the new icon laugh.gif ahh, i want a shao mei.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.