Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Ailuro
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 13 2004, 05:08 PM)
alright thieves what exactly is your deal? so if you don't like a conversation its wrong and we need to stop? seriously either find a time machine and join the SS or deal with it...

No. Thieves is not your enemy. She's a cool person. >_<
GuestHole
I second that. Thieves is awesome. She was the first person on this forum whom I noticed cause she made very interesting comments.
Carnal Malefactor
She's also the first person on the forum who contacted me privately.

XD [don't read too much into that!]
GuestHole
Yea, I can tell you two are of the same flock.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 10:32 PM)
She's also the first person on the forum who contacted me privately.

XD [don't read too much into that!]

wink.gif Isn't that interesting... ? Do tell...
GuestHole
Vetoed--privacy invasion.
Bling_bling_Angel
XD Heck, why not?
Thievesvinegar
Don't worry bling, he's all yours. And stop. i'm not as interesting as you think.
GuestHole
You may not be, but your comments are. tongue.gif
sasuki_604
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 13 2004, 10:45 PM)
Don't worry bling, he's all yours. And stop. i'm not as interesting as you think.

Aww....don't be so modest; I'm sure your a very interesting person.
Bling_bling_Angel
My point, right? laugh.gif *nugde nudge* Aww, c'mon, Theives... a lil entertainment, what say ye?
Gashole
Don't get yourself sucked into the vortex of IPB Image. mellow.gif
Thievesvinegar
heh, thanks but i'll find my entertainment elsewhere. And god knows, i am not modest, just...umm....truthful?
Ailuro
Well don't ruin it for us. If we think you're interesting, you're interesting. Got it? wink.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*Ailuro points pistol to Thieves' temple; Blingy, a katana to throat* You'll humor us now, won't you Thieves??? cool.gif
Quistis88
Oh, ho. Weapons down, children. That's not what we use them for.
Bling_bling_Angel
*sheathes katana* Sorry, Mommy... ^^
Thievesvinegar
I dont have to, you're doing a fine enough job humoring yourself.
DarkWater Alchemist
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 13 2004, 12:16 AM)
QUOTE(DarkWater Alchemist @ Dec 12 2004, 02:31 PM)
Yes! Yay! We're both shy, crazy, forum-addicts, Tim-Burton fans, fantasy readers, ... and we both look younger than we are. We are so weird, we should make buttons saying something like that for both of us.  laugh.gif

Who are you referring to when you say "both"?

Me and my boyfriend. I thought it was clear because I said yes... I could of course have been lesbian, but no wink.gif We just happen to have crazy thoughts and all that. I have a great feeling about this relationship, because it's going well for 20 months now.
And I made him clean his bathroom more often laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(DarkWater Alchemist @ Dec 14 2004, 02:07 PM)
Me and my boyfriend. I thought it was clear because I said yes... I could of course have been lesbian, but no wink.gif We just happen to have crazy thoughts and all that. I have a great feeling about this relationship, because it's going well for 20 months now.
And I made him clean the his bathroom more often  laugh.gif

Good for the both of you. biggrin.gif And yes, it's important that the guy knows how to clean the bathroom.
definingmind
Cleaning the bathroom? What is this concept that you speak of?...nah, I would clean my bathroom, but others in my house beat me to it all the time.
I'm surprised at how many people have said no on this poll. Of course, this page was started how long ago?...
mei_tenshi
QUOTE(definingmind @ Dec 15 2004, 01:30 PM)
I'm surprised at how many people have said no on this poll. Of course, this page was started how long ago?...

Now do you see why everyone here is addicted to the forum?!?!?!! We're all (most of us are, at least) single! We don't have time to get a boy/girlfriend!

Or we just don't do well with face-to-face conversations.
Ailuro
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 14 2004, 12:04 AM)
*Ailuro points pistol to Thieves' temple; Blingy, a katana to throat* You'll humor us now, won't you Thieves???  cool.gif

Whoa whoa. Don't control me! xD
Thievesvinegar
what. weapon not bloody enough?
Bling_bling_Angel
*pops katana out of sheath* Don't push it...
hitokiri
all this shealthing and unshealthing must be getting trying, learn iado
Lady Battousai
Errr...bling isn't it heavy carrying a japanese sword?
hitokiri
katana's are surprisingly light, compared to broadswords or other medieval western weapons they practically weigh nothing
Bling_bling_Angel
A wooden "bokutou" is in itself heavy; a real sword is heavier... takes alot of practice to pop it out of the sheath a'la Kenshin... Replacing the sword in its sheath is another skill, too...
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 15 2004, 11:04 PM)
katana's are surprisingly light, compared to broadswords or other medieval western weapons they practically weigh nothing

it took me a bit to be able to swing mine around comfortably, but after practing strokes for awhile my katana's pretty light now smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
My cousin's fiancé has a full-size katana. It's actually quite large and heavy.
Lady Battousai
hitokiri: huh.gif but I thought they are always heavy? I don't know I think I've carried a sword somewhere before when I was young and it's very very heavy.
hitokiri
depends on the construction, but a tradition folded steel katana isn't that heavy, though VERY expensive.

@bacon: what do you mean by full size? as in a daikatana or a standard traditional size... then again theoretically all traditional katanas are slightly different in size as they are tailored to thier owner
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 06:14 AM)
depends on the construction, but a tradition folded steel katana isn't that heavy, though VERY expensive.

@bacon: what do you mean by full size? as in a daikatana or a standard traditional size... then again theoretically all traditional katanas are slightly different in size as they are tailored to thier owner

'daikatana'? Isn't that a really bad FPS game? laugh.gif

I think the blade is about 4˝ feet long...
hitokiri
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 16 2004, 01:18 AM)
'daikatana'? Isn't that a really bad FPS game?  laugh.gif

a daikatana is the equivalent of an english fullblade.... its designed more to be used by/against calvary

4 1/2 foot blade? that would mean the user was pretty tall or its a daikatana. a general rule in blade manufacture for katanas is that the blade of a sword should be roughly the same length as the arm of the owner for purposes of balance
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 16 2004, 06:25 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 16 2004, 01:18 AM)
'daikatana'? Isn't that a really bad FPS game?  laugh.gif

a daikatana is the equivalent of an english fullblade.... its designed more to be used by/against calvary

4 1/2 foot blade? that would mean the user was pretty tall or its a daikatana. a general rule in blade manufacture for katanas is that the blade of a sword should be roughly the same length as the arm of the owner for purposes of balance

Actually, the word 'daikatana' doesn't exist in Japanese. The term is 'tachi'.
hitokiri
i thought the tachi was the predicessor of the daikatana. like the uchigatana for a katana... lower quailty manufacture and lesser curvature of blade..
Bling_bling_Angel
I was gonna get a standard-sized katana for my 17th b-day... sleep.gif Didn't happen...

-EDIT-

*flinches at "curvature"* I resent that... dry.gif
Lady Battousai
Thank you so much Hitokiri...happy.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
rolleyes.gif No one can beat the Grand Vizier in knowledge...
Quistis88
That's why he's the Grand Vizier. biggrin.gif
hitokiri
w... laugh.gif
Lady Battousai
Unless we have bacon plus gashole and Ailuro along with xrninja around! They would definately out twist his knowledge biggrin.gif ekehkhkehkehkeh...
Bling_bling_Angel
Perhaps... but his connivance in unrivalled... dry.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 16 2004, 01:38 AM)
Perhaps... but his connivance in unrivalled... dry.gif

huh?
blink.gif
Tanuki
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 19 2004, 07:36 AM)
same here, but replace nervous with shy. V_V

same here and + the fact that no girls seems to like me T_T
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
QUOTE(Tanuki @ Dec 16 2004, 10:52 AM)
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 19 2004, 07:36 AM)
same here, but replace nervous with shy. V_V

same here and + the fact that no girls seems to like me T_T

sad.gif I'm sorry guys don't seem to like me either,well just keep up hope you'll meet a girl who will like you ^^
GuestHole
Guys like me, but most of them are 8-yr-olds or below.
Quistis88
QUOTE(GuestHole @ Dec 16 2004, 11:19 AM)
Guys like me, but most of them are 8-yr-olds or below.

Haha! laugh.gif I know what you mean . . .
Lady Battousai
That's good too Hole.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.