Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
hitokiri
hey i don't mind... it means i get $15k more a year than the regular analysts...plus i get a spiffy office instead of a crappy cubicle...
Gashole
QUOTE(Lady Battousai @ Dec 12 2004, 11:19 PM)
OfF-...To-O-pIc

Doesn't really matter as long as it's not IPB Image
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 12 2004, 11:21 PM)
hey i don't mind... it means i get $15k more a year than the regular analysts...plus i get a spiffy office instead of a crappy cubicle...

ohmy.gif *chants* Hitoki-RI! Hitoki-RI!!!!!!!!! *confetti shower*
Thievesvinegar
a senior at NY times...interesting
Quistis88
Spiffy offices rock. Good job on having the job you have. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 12 2004, 11:23 PM)
Spiffy offices rock.  Good job on having the job you have.  biggrin.gif

Ye~ap... I hope to land something like that if I don't join the military as an officer...
Lady Battousai
Too fast...

That's it, I going for lunch.
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 12 2004, 11:18 PM)
i'm one of the senior marketing analysts at the NY TIMES. w.... 27 and i have the word senior in my title.....

oh hey! in march some of the staff members from our school newspaper are going to the columbia convention in NY and we're thinking about trying to arrange a visit at the NY times, it'd be cool if i could meet you tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Wouldn't it be cool in a couple of years from now, we could ALL get together, say, in NY or something? biggrin.gif
hitokiri
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 13 2004, 01:31 AM)
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 12 2004, 11:18 PM)
i'm one of the senior marketing analysts at the NY TIMES. w.... 27 and i have the word senior in my title.....

oh hey! in march some of the staff members from our school newspaper are going to the columbia convention in NY and we're thinking about trying to arrange a visit at the NY times, it'd be cool if i could meet you tongue.gif

i doubt i'll even be there on that day... my job requires me to run my yellow ass around NYC from meeting to meeting....but if you can get me a date when you find out, maybe i'll be there
Quistis88
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 12 2004, 11:32 PM)
Wouldn't it be cool in a couple of years from now, we could ALL get together, say, in NY or something?  biggrin.gif

Yes, because by then, most of us will be legal, and so we won't need parental permission to meet.

Remember, kids: never meet someone online without your parents' permission! ohmy.gif Especially if it's an online boy/girlfriend of some sort! *gasps dramatically*

Yes, I try to stay on topic.
Gashole
I'm still paranoid about meeting someone I know from the Internet. ph34r.gif

< Likes to stay off-topic.
Bling_bling_Angel
6 years from now, everyone? biggrin.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 12 2004, 11:36 PM)
I'm still paranoid about meeting someone I know from the Internet. ph34r.gif

oh yeah, this guy from deviantart IMed me before because i was on his "neighbors" list on DA, and apparently he works at the safeway 30 seconds away from my house. and everytime i go, i see him at the seafood counter, but i've never said hi laugh.gif even if he was really nice and helped my sister and me find the 2% condensed milk on thanksgiving day.
Gashole
But does he know you're you, though? Or you just know him from his picture? unsure.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 12 2004, 11:41 PM)
oh yeah, this guy from deviantart IMed me before because i was on his "neighbors" list on DA, and apparently he works at the safeway 30 seconds away from my house. and everytime i go, i see him at the seafood counter, but i've never said hi laugh.gif even if he was really nice and helped my sister and me find the 2% condensed milk on thanksgiving day.

Haha. laugh.gif That's rather cute.
xrninja
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 12 2004, 11:42 PM)
But does he know you're you, though? Or you just know him from his picture? unsure.gif

i've never introduced myself, but i know it's him because he said he was the fish guy and his name was trevor, which is what the identical-looking guy at the seafood section's name tag says laugh.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(xrninja @ Dec 12 2004, 11:44 PM)
i've never introduced myself, but i know it's him because he said he was the fish guy and his name was trevor, which is what the identical-looking guy at the seafood section's name tag says laugh.gif

I love your deduction skills. biggrin.gif
mei_tenshi
Ninja, have you applied your life to a sit-com? Come by LA and I'm SURE you'll end up in one of the million reality TV shows. wink.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(mei_tenshi @ Dec 12 2004, 11:55 PM)
Ninja, have you applied your life to a sit-com? Come by LA and I'm SURE you'll end up in one of the million reality TV shows.  wink.gif

laugh.gif but i'm very un-photogenic and my voice sounds terrible on videotape! today is actually one of the more interesting days at home (right now my dad is whining because he's hungry and wants to snack on pita chips and cheese, but because he's diabetic my mom is limiting him to like, 4 chips), more often than not it's more soap opera-y, because usually my dad's in a bad mood which means i have to walk on pins and needles at home. and things are also more interesting when my sister's back from law school at davis tongue.gif we also eat better food when she comes back, hmm.

EDIT: ahh, to stay on topic....food. that's another reason i don't think i'll have a boyfriend any time soon. i eat incredibly large amounts of food rather fast and i'm always hungry (tapeworm, perhaps?) and buying/gorging on food. i think i've scared off all potential suitors and their wallets.
Ed's_Girl
tongue.gif My Zac is the best. no one can compare to my baby.
Le Monkey
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Aug 19 2004, 07:48 PM)
And who the hell is Trunks?

you are kidding, right??

you cant not know who trunks is!!! mad.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 13 2004, 10:27 AM)

you are kidding, right??

I don't know who he is, either. Please enlighten me.
Ninie
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 02:52 PM)
QUOTE(le monkey @ Dec 13 2004, 10:27 AM)

you are kidding, right??

I don't know who he is, either. Please enlighten me.

I thinks he's a character for Dragon Ball, but I could be wrong. I don't know anything about Dragon Ball execpt for the french intro song:

'' Dragon Boulle Zde Zde Zde!
Combat tout les mchants!
Dragon Boulle Zde Zde Zde!
S'en sortira vainqueur! ''

Or something like that.
Carnal Malefactor
Oh. Okay, I've never really watched Dragon Ball, so that's why.
Ninie
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 06:07 PM)

I never watched it either. But there's so many Dragon Ball fanatics, you end up knowing the names of the characters...
xrninja
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 04:07 PM)

you didn't miss a whole lot. everything after the cell saga sucked, and the freiza saga was so ridiculous after awhile....then everything got repetitive. i liked the characters, but....eh.
-Zhou Yu-
Well back to the subject.

I don't have a girlfriend, I don't know why but I guess that subject just never came to my mind.
Research Alchemist
Well i am 22 years of age and have always been single. In high school i just never tried thinking it would never work out anyways. well now in college i have gone on a few dates but everytime i seem to be the expert of being the biggest dork in the world.

so i guess that means that i would be looking for a girl who is interested in dorks heh heh, but i don't know how many of them are around, i guess i have only met a few but as everyone else ... i am way too shy to ask.
hitokiri
what's that old saying....?

a thousand no's lead to a yes or something....

to make an ass out of one's self and not care is one of the most valuable talents and fun experiences left in our world...
xrninja
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 13 2004, 04:38 PM)
what's that old saying....?

a thousand no's lead to a yes or something....

to make an ass out of one's self and not care is one of the most valuable talents and fun experiences left in our world...

hitokiri's quite the modern-day confucius tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 13 2004, 05:46 AM)
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 12 2004, 10:44 PM)
dry.gif Stop making me look like a slut...

That's right, guys. Stop it with the derogatory comments or I'll bring out the paddle. biggrin.gif

How was it a derogatory comment? I was actually saying the opposite... not enough skin being shown. tongue.gif
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 04:50 PM)
How was it a derogatory comment? I was actually saying the opposite... not enough skin being shown.  tongue.gif

The implication of the comments (implying that she would do such a thing) make it slightly derogatory. wink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 14 2004, 12:01 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 13 2004, 04:50 PM)
How was it a derogatory comment? I was actually saying the opposite... not enough skin being shown.  tongue.gif

The implication of the comments (implying that she would do such a thing) make it slightly derogatory. wink.gif

I'm not one to put anything past anyone, but I swear that was not my intent.
sasuki_604
Quistis, I like your new sig image. laugh.gif

I'm single, and I am not looking for a boyfriend at the moment. But if you fit into the "tall, dark, and handsome" category, give me a shout....lol (why do girls like tall, dark, and handsome guys? I thought it was personality that matters....oh well..)
Carnal Malefactor
Well... I'm tall and dark, anyway.
sasuki_604
ooh....2/3 I guess you are boyfriend material.....lol laugh.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(sasuki_604 @ Dec 13 2004, 05:20 PM)
ooh....2/3 I guess you are boyfriend material.....lol   laugh.gif

*pats Sasuki on the head* Now, now Sasuki... I know we're sisters and all, but I'mma tell you this once: BACK OFF!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
sasuki_604
lol Not to worry Bling...You can have Bacon all to yourself!! biggrin.gif
I might just borrow him sometimes tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
blink.gif ph34r.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(sasuki_604 @ Dec 13 2004, 05:43 PM)
lol Not to worry Bling...You can have Bacon all to yourself!!  biggrin.gif
I might just borrow him sometimes  tongue.gif

*hugs Sasuki* Anytime, sis... anytime... XDDDDDDDDDD biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
hitokiri
@bacon: RUN NEGRO, RUN!!!
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 13 2004, 05:49 PM)
@bacon: RUN NEGRO, RUN!!!

XDDDDDDDDD *gets wheezy from too much laughter*
sasuki_604
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 13 2004, 05:45 PM)
QUOTE(sasuki_604 @ Dec 13 2004, 05:43 PM)
lol Not to worry Bling...You can have Bacon all to yourself!!  biggrin.gif
I might just borrow him sometimes  tongue.gif

*hugs Sasuki* Anytime, sis... anytime... XDDDDDDDDDD biggrin.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif

*hugs blingy* what a great sis. biggrin.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
Thanks, sis... yeah, I know... *polishes halo* I'm so generous, huh? XDDDDDDDDD J/K!!!!!!!!!
Thievesvinegar
STOP.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Dec 13 2004, 05:54 PM)
STOP.

Why? rolleyes.gif
hitokiri
alright thieves what exactly is your deal? so if you don't like a conversation its wrong and we need to stop? seriously either find a time machine and join the SS or deal with it...
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Dec 13 2004, 06:08 PM)
alright thieves what exactly is your deal? so if you don't like a conversation its wrong and we need to stop? seriously either find a time machine and join the SS or deal with it...

*hugs Hitokiri* My hero!!! Ugh, Onii-sama... she' like that... don't let it get to you...
Thievesvinegar
its not that i don't like your conversations, i find them rather cute.

If i did have atime machines, i wouldn't go back to join the SS, restrictions on killing back then is still much too severe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.