Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
MaiShadowAlchemist
I am not quite sure! Somethimes I want a boyfriend but there are times when I dont want any men around me!!!
Aether
Well, uh. Not sure if this thread is still going... so I'll post anyway.

Never had a girlfriend... don't think I ever will. Seriously I have no problem asking a girl out... it's just that all the girls I ask out screw me around and just blow me off or slap me or whatever. And I'm a very nice guy if I might say so myself... so wtf?! Why must girls be so difficult?! *apologies to the girls on this site*

So, no girlfriend but still looking for me. >_>
Malvazar
I am a monk I am not aloud to take "life partners"! happy.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Malvazar @ Feb 13 2008, 08:21 PM) *
I am a monk I am not aloud to take "life partners"! happy.gif

Of course you are.
Tris the Reaper
As I have alluded to here and poured my heart out about in angst-soaked ficlets and journals on deviantART, I have had a severe case of unrequited love for the past five months. Now, there are two problems with this....problem A - I am extremely shy around most males, due to crap that I was put through at age 12 that was instigated by my male peers that pretty much scarred me for life. Problem B - he has a girlfriend, and I'm pretty sure their one-year anniversary is soon, or it may have already transpired. I dunno.

But yeah. It sucks. Immensely. I had went so long not really longing after anyone, then my senior year comes around and it hits me like a ton of bricks. I had intended to not tell anyone IRL about it, but it's starting to get to the point that everyone but the boy in question is gonna know I like him. >> He and his girlfriend are they type that everyone in the freaking school knows who they are, pretty much...gah. I try to get over it, but every time I see even a glimpse of him, my feelings come rushing back. Not fun. Not fun at all.

Oh, and BTW...reading the past ten or so pages of this thread was quite amusing. Kudos.
Sayurianded4evr
QUOTE(Abstruse Eulogy @ May 28 2007, 04:18 PM) *
Who in their right mind would ask for advice from a flake like you?

I don't know. Whoever is stupid enough I guess.
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Sayurianded4evr @ Feb 20 2008, 04:03 AM) *

Go away, failure.
Broken Chouchou
I'm single at the moment and no, I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I usually don't have to look that hard so I figure someone'll come around ;P
Sayurianded4evr
QUOTE(Popogeejo @ Feb 20 2008, 05:26 AM) *
QUOTE(Sayurianded4evr @ Feb 20 2008, 04:03 AM) *

Go away, failure.

Isn't this a free forum? I should be able to chat here I feel like it.
Carnal Malefactor
Not if I ban your ńss
SaMaster14
I don't currently have a girlfriend, but I am looking, I guess. I do want one though.
anime roks
hi im 13 yrs old. im just doin dis 2 get it off my chest. all right you see i like dis girl and she is back in asia and im in canada. i use 2 live in asia den i moved 2 canada. i been crushin on her for 2 yrs. i have been tryin 2 move on but i cant. should i move on?.pls can sum1 suggest sumtin 2 help me. and if u can. tell me about ur love life
Sayurianded4evr
Well, for me it was kind of curious.

My best friend called the guy I liked and said,

"Congrats!"
"Why?"
"You're going out with K!"
"I am?"
"Yeah."
"Cool!"

Well, I [being K] was kinda mortified by how she handled that, but yeah.

So I guess i'm not single.
Naivete
im just doin dis 2 get it off my chest.

We have this for a reason. It may belong there though I can't assure you that it might not be welcome.
pls can sum1 suggest sumtin 2 help me.

Improve your English.
And get a life. You have years ahead of you for that sort of crap.
anime roks
QUOTE(baKa-neKoh @ Feb 23 2008, 12:40 AM) *
im just doin dis 2 get it off my chest.

We have this for a reason. It may belong there though I can't assure you that it might not be welcome.
pls can sum1 suggest sumtin 2 help me.

Improve your English.
And get a life. You have years ahead of you for that sort of crap.

ur right im too young. eng suk cus im usin my psp
Popogeejo
QUOTE(anime roks @ Feb 23 2008, 06:31 AM) *
hi im 13 yrs old. im just doin dis 2 get it off my chest.

Tell it to livejournal. We aren't here for you to angst at.

all right you see i like dis girl and she is back in asia and im in canada. i use 2 live in asia den i moved 2 canada. i been crushin on her for 2 yrs. i have been tryin 2 move on but i cant. should i move on?.pls can sum1 suggest sumtin 2 help me. and if u can. tell me about ur love life

How can we help you? It's not like we can send you to see her.
Go cry here if you really need to share this with us but I assure you nobody cares.
Also: Text speak is for MSN and the mentally retarded, keep it off the forum.
Tombow
^ I agree with Popo, the post belongs to the Bf/Gf thread.

@anime roks - Moved your post here. smile.gif

-----------------------

ETA: Also, merged darker_element's "Relationship Help, please!!" thread below.
darker_element
So here's the thing...We've been dating for almost two years, we go to the same high school and have the same classes everyday. But we've only had 2 real dates. I'm kind of okay with asking him places, but if I don't we go for months with nothing. The school I go to is pretty hard, its college prep, so most of our 'together' time is cut off. So I understand no PDA and stuff like that usually. What I dont get is why there are no phone calls from him on the weekends. Why he cant talk to me online with actual sentences, or why he can't seem to say 'lets go and do something I really want to see you'.

It's gotten to the point where I feel stupid for thinking I'm special to him. I've gotten use to the no phone calls and the limited talk with any other method. And I'm irritated that I have gotten use to little to no affection outside of school. It's been almost two years...Have I lost his interest and what should I do?

I'm really sorry if this doesn't fit here, it can be deleted. Just hoping from some support from my fellow FMA fans...

Popogeejo
@darker_element - Dump the chump.
darker_element
@Popogeejo - Thanks..but i really don't think I can do that. I really do care about him, I just want some affection that actually starts from him.
phoenix dying
@darker_element - Well what the hell? Two years and you've only been on 2 real dates??? And you've tried to get something together with him? And hes show no 'real affection' towards you?

Git rid of his sorry A$s! You've done your part in trying. Trade him in, get some rewards points, and save up. Get a better one.

-
What ever happened to making out in the hallways in between classes?
darker_element
@phoenix dying - I know...It's just that he is really sweet, and he probably doesnt mean to do anything wrong. I just wish I had more backbone to get angry so he'd learn that it does bother me. It's not too much to ask, right? Something special and spontaneous? We're hardly ever alone.

Any other tips other than dumping?

(v_v; Seriously? I dunno, it just seems dumb and risky in our school. Besides, wouldn't it be nicer if we were alone?)
phoenix dying
QUOTE(darker_element @ Mar 24 2008, 05:57 PM) *
I know...It's just that he is really sweet, and he probably doesn't mean to do anything wrong. I just wish I had more backbone to get angry so he'd learn that it does bother me. It's not too much to ask, right? Something special and spontaneous? We're hardly ever alone.

Any other tips other than dumping?

How do you call that dating? And calling it that for two years.
darker_element
@phoenix dying - I'm not sure how I call it dating. That's why I'm so anxious and irritable. I have a friend that's with us all day along with classes and strict teachers. I feel like more than a friend than anything. I just...want help with pushing the idea that it's NOT a healthy COUPLE relationship to him. I feel it, I don't see why he doesn't... Does he not realize he has to actually do something to keep me...?

I wonder if I'm just not interesting, or worth trying to get together with.
phoenix dying
@darker_element - Well i think your taking high school almost a little too seriously. Geeze, enjoy yourself once and a while. Have fun with other people. Do something!

I say get rid of him.
darker_element
@phoenix dying - Its a college prep school. For me, 4 out of 5 classes are college courses.

I agree. I want fun.

Thanks for your input, I know how it sounds but I can't dump him. I doubt he even thinks it's a serious issue yet. So yeah, I'm sure I'll figure out some way.
Quistis88
@darker_element - I think you actually need to talk to him about this. Tell him how you feel, and what you'd like him to do.
Envy's Lady
Yes I have one and he's a member of this forum. XD No we didn't meet here though, we've known each other online since 2002 when I was 17 and he was 15. We live far apart but meet in person sometimes.

It's a serious relationship.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.