Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Kitty Chow
I don't have one ;___;
Stealth
^^Thats ok, they are just a hand full anyway. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
Who wouldn't pass up music for sex? That is madness! You can always listen to a CD or rock out on a guitar, but yeah... sex is better and it's not like you can do that any time anywhere.
Stealth
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 28 2006, 11:51 AM) [snapback]488705[/snapback]
Who wouldn't pass up music for sex? That is madness! You can always listen to a CD or rock out on a guitar, but yeah... sex is better and it's not like you can do that any time anywhere.

That all depends on how good the person is that youíre with at the time.
Personally sometimes I would rather be watching TV or even listen to some bad music. tongue.gif

Envy II
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]488705[/snapback]

Oh, but you see I play better instruments then that. (bassoon and alto saxophone!) so I guess that could be part of it. XD

Sex is not important to me. I have better things to do.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Sax4Life @ Dec 27 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]488708[/snapback]
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:51 PM) [snapback]488705[/snapback]

Oh, but you see I play better instruments then that. (bassoon and alto saxophone!) so I guess that could be part of it. XD

Sex is not important to me. I have better things to do.

You are... extremely stuck-up.
Envy II
Not really, I was joking about that... I'm just saying I don't really care much for sex.

I do like having friends, but don't care to go much farther.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Sax4Life @ Dec 27 2006, 08:15 PM) [snapback]488710[/snapback]
Not really, I was joking about that... I'm just saying I don't really care much for sex.

I do like having friends, but don't care to go much farther.

You just haven't been with the right guy yet.
Envy II
It was a joke... >_>

EDIT: It's the same with everyone... XD

Not everyone has to get married/have a relationship. I don't see why people can't accept that. My family still can't.
Stealth
^^ well i am not sure i get it?
Envy II
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 27 2006, 07:21 PM) [snapback]488715[/snapback]
^^ well i am not sure i get it?

I really don't know how to explain it... I guess it's just that the person kind of hinted out playing music only being related to "rocking out on the guitar" I know he didn't mean it, but I'm bored, and we should probably get back on topic. XD
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Sax4Life @ Dec 27 2006, 08:19 PM) [snapback]488713[/snapback]
It was a joke... >_>

EDIT: It's the same with everyone... XD

Not everyone has to get married/have a relationship. I don't see why people can't accept that. My family still can't.

Gotta love the prudish ones. They always go wild when you find where 'the button' is for them.
Slashrose1010
I think Void wants some company, and apparently, he wants a "prudish" woman. *cough*
Stealth
^^is that speaking from experience?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 27 2006, 08:29 PM) [snapback]488718[/snapback]
I think Void wants some company, and apparently, he wants a "prudish" woman. *cough*

I'm just teasin', actually.

biggrin.gif

[saucy!]
Quistis88
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 27 2006, 06:29 PM) [snapback]488718[/snapback]

Does that mean Bacon wants me? I don't see how the alto saxophone and/or bassoon are/is any better or worse than the guitar. Makes no sense to me. Just like relationships. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
Honestly, I do know this one girl that I went to high school with, who was very quiet and reserved back then... bookish. I ran into her again right as I was finishing up college, and she was a COMPLETELY different person. Apparently she'd met this guy who taught her a -lot- of -things-.
Slashrose1010
Haha, oooh, sounds kinkay wink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Dec 27 2006, 08:40 PM) [snapback]488725[/snapback]
Haha, oooh, sounds kinkay wink.gif

...not when YOU talk about it! mellow.gif
Stealth
QUOTE(Void @ Dec 28 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]488724[/snapback]
Honestly, I do know this one girl that I went to high school with, who was very quiet and reserved back then... bookish. I ran into her again right as I was finishing up college, and she was a COMPLETELY different person. Apparently she'd met this guy who taught her a -lot- of -things-.

What i want to know is did you learn anything new?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Dec 27 2006, 08:43 PM) [snapback]488730[/snapback]
QUOTE(Void @ Dec 28 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]488724[/snapback]

What i want to know is did you learn anything new?

How would I? I'm not into guys. tongue.gif
Milly
well... yeah, still looking for that special guy... had a few crushes, but never a boyfriend
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Sax4Life @ Dec 27 2006, 05:19 PM) [snapback]488713[/snapback]

Because it's threatening to them and they start to think that maybe they would be happier if they had focused on something rather than getting married and going with the life script.

To quote one of my favorite movies:

Have fun, stay single!
Sayurianded4evr
It's completely amazing that we started with people talking about "guy" advice and we ended up talking about SEX. It's rather complicated. Jesus. Anyway.......you guys really need to stop talking about this shit, some ppl are only 10 (i'm not but still! consideration) lol ok?
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Envy @ Dec 28 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]488788[/snapback]

Because it's threatening to them and they start to think that maybe they would be happier if they had focused on something rather than getting married and going with the life script.

Have fun, stay single!

I disagree. I think being monogamous and having LIFE-LONG commitment is the most funnest thing ever! Who needs freedom and space? >.>
Kal Rommel
That's a bit...well, intimidating, I guess. As people go over it once...they're like...YAY! Marriage!
Then they go over it again...and again...and just prick and stab at the little things that scare them...

As for me...
Had one relationship...which fell flat on its face.

I don't mind staying single. I'm not planning on getting into a serious relationship or married until I've gone to college, gotten my education and am a high powered executive! (Not really...I'm planning on being a vet tech...)
Anyways.
Being independent is fine too. You know you can rely on yourself when things get tough.

But relationships also fill in that blank, so its not just you doing it all alone.

I guess it varies between people.
-Shrugs-
And that was my random insert from a random forum surfer...
Envy II
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jan 7 2007, 08:37 PM) [snapback]492401[/snapback]
QUOTE(Envy @ Dec 28 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]488788[/snapback]

Have fun, stay single!

I disagree. I think being monogamous and having LIFE-LONG commitment is the most funnest thing ever! Who needs freedom and space? >.>

Me.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
I'm just 12 so not really interested in getting a boy -beep-..... sleep.gif;
Slashrose1010
Any relationship, whether platonic or otherwise, has its difficulties, but if you truly know what you want in a spouse and you are ready to at least try to be in a dating relationship, it's really not as horrible and confining as people make it out to be. So I just think that people who have had poor relationships like Kal (and many people) it's just not knowing what you really want... or you don't know the person well enough, haha. Oh well, c'est la vie~
Sayurianded4evr
....well yeah MEN ARE BASTARDS....no offence to all guys here
Carnal Malefactor
Wonderful.

And to think, you're probably gonna be able to get away with that statement, yet if I said something like, "All women are whores and skanks", I'd get crucified.

dry.gif
Toby-Chan
Don't you know? You can be forgiven if only you add "no offense" at the end. biggrin.gif

I have been very guilty of sexism in the past myself. Sometimes going both ways. And then I realize that no one gender can be awful in and of itself. Individual people are jerks, and some individual people are awesome. I love them all regardless.

(Even though that can be really hard to do sometimes. Especially when they're such sphincters.)
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Sayurianded4evr @ Jan 8 2007, 08:39 PM) [snapback]492589[/snapback]

Hurray for irrational hatred!
Sayurianded4evr
lol lol aha well not ALL men are bastards but this dude named nathan is such a mother fu**ing b*tch. yeah stalking him was fun for a while xD
Toby-Chan
Let's try it this way-

....well yeah MEN BLACK PEOPLE ARE BASTARDS....no offence to all guys black people here

lol lol aha well not ALL men blacks are bastards but this black dude named nathan is such a mother fu**ing b*tch. yeah stalking him was fun for a while xD

Hmm...

Yeah, your 'no offense' disclaimers totally make it all better.
Slashrose1010
Haha, win for Toby.

People shouldn't blame past experiences or create generalizations from what they've seen. In this case, girls always go for assholes and complain that there are no nice guys out there (usually cause girls don't give them a chance). So it's eiter give the nice guy who may be 'easier' or blazeh, or whatever, or deal with the jerks and stop complaining. srsly. Generalizations like that are just stupid.
Stealth
It is all fun and games untill someone get's married.
Little Washu
I, like miricle flame alchemist, am 12 so I shouldn't have to worry about that. But I do. The guy I like doesn't even realize I exist. And if, for 3 mili-seconds, he does, I turn red. I'm so hopeless........ Well, at least I'm not like my friend Kammeo, who seems to have a new boyfriend every month.
Ice Blizzard
Stealth - So true, So True. Marriage ... is like a slurpie. When you take the first couple of sips you're going "Ahh yeah! This is so great!!" And then when you're half done you're going " Ahhh wth man! Someone shoot me!" And after you think it starts to fade away you take another sip tongue.gif

I THINK i had a girlfriend .... This girl just kept saying she liked me and that we were going out to everybody, And then she said that she dumped me .... All i did was sit there with popcorn and watch tongue.gif mellow.gif
Razzy

Well, all guys and girls have a bit of bastard or b*tch in them somewhere, and everyone is different, so you can't generalize or judge.

It's my BF's B-Day today :3!! Too bad he's not here sad.gif....
Sayurianded4evr
lol lol lol haha sorry. Not all of them, like i said. ONLY NATHAN. he's the biggest bastard i've ever met. you'd think this too if you knew him....why do i still like him again? OH BTW Toby that was soooooo mean. I'm not some racist whore.
miracle_flame_alchemist147
Anyhow even I had someone I like I gave up... and anyhow I'm 12 so I should enjoy acting like a child i the mean time but at least have some control on myself! happy.gif
Stealth
QUOTE(Steel Heart Alchemist @ Jan 11 2007, 12:55 PM) [snapback]493184[/snapback]

Well, all guys and girls have a bit of bastard or b*tch in them somewhere, and everyone is different, so you can't generalize or judge.

Yeah every one has there good and bad parts about them, I mean some guy's can be the worst boyfriend ever but they might not know how to act in a relationship; also some girls can be the same. Also age has a lot to do with how they act, as you said he is only like what 12 or so? Then you can blame him for his age not for his sex.

@Ice Blizzard: I just loved how you compared marriage to a slurpie, I was seriously laughing.

@Sayurianded4evr: Well I can understand how you might have been upset at the time at guys but you might want to watch out when your about to say something like that here or we will eat you alive.
Sayurianded4evr
ok, have fun. When you die too, tell me what i taste like tongue.gif
Stealth
^^Please dont spam here or at all.

We are getting a bit off topic.
DustStorm
....well yeah MEN BLACK PEOPLE ARE BASTARDS....no offence to all guys black people here
Wtf? O_O

yeah stalking him was fun for a while xD
I'm scared. ph34r.gif
STALKER!

Ummm, okay, back to the topic. tongue.gif
I've never ever had a boyfriend, and I don't need one either.
Nikki Neko
Hmmm...I never had a boyfriend,and I'm not interested at the moment.I had a crush on a boy last week,but I'm over it now (I get over things quickly happy.gif ) The boys at my school suck anyhow (There are two that are a pain in the buttox)

@Sayurianded4evr

Odd,one of the boys at my school is named Nathan and he's one of the pain in the buttox to me.I dislike that boy a LOT,I just want to pummel him.But,then again,my conscience says hes not even worth a piece of paper,so I hold my grudges happy.gif I really hate him because he's a total wuss,and he sounds like a freakin girl,but mostly because he's one of those jerks who like to mess around with people.Same goes for some other guy named Johnathan I really hate too.That punk is a wannabe (I really hate that),an I-think-I-know-it-all,and he thinks he is better than other people (He has a little too much pride in himself).He copies me and my friend Katie by trying to draw fullmetal alchemist.He's a disgrace to anime!That bastard doesn't even know the difference between a square,and a circle.Not only that,he interfere's with Katie and her boyfriend,so I have to kick him outta there. Well,thats enough about me,but I have to say that there are nice and cute/hot boys out there.But,I'm not ready so I don't crush on anyone happy.gif (My mom would get a butcher knife and kill me if I have a boyfriend anyhow happy.gif)
Sayurianded4evr
Odd,one of the boys at my school is named Nathan and he's one of the pain in the buttox to me.I dislike that boy a LOT,I just want to pummel him.But,then again,my conscience says hes not even worth a piece of paper,so I hold my grudges I really hate him because he's a total wuss,and he sounds like a freakin girl,but mostly because he's one of those jerks who like to mess around with people.Same goes for some other guy named Johnathan I really hate too.That punk is a wannabe (I really hate that),an I-think-I-know-it-all,and he thinks he is better than other people (He has a little too much pride in himself).He copies me and my friend Katie by trying to draw fullmetal alchemist.He's a disgrace to anime!That bastard doesn't even know the difference between a square,and a circle.Not only that,he interfere's with Katie and her boyfriend,so I have to kick him outta there. Well,thats enough about me,but I have to say that there are nice and cute/hot boys out there.But,I'm not ready so I don't crush on anyone (My mom would get a butcher knife and kill me if I have a boyfriend anyhow )

Ummmm uhhhh wow.....uhh yeah.....-akwardness- hmmm well my nathan is worse than that, he's a real mother fu--ing b*tch shit head retard. but i still love him! ^.^ lol

Stealth
Hey I have a question here, I will set the scene, If you were only going out with a guy for a week and letís say in that week you only went out once together and then he left to go away for a month, the question is:

If you got drunk on new years and kisses a guy or two would that be cheating? And since the relationship was just at the very start would you have to tell your boyfriend?
Popogeejo
QUOTE(The_Stealth_Alchemist @ Jan 16 2007, 12:26 AM) [snapback]494485[/snapback]
Hey I have a question here, I will set the scene, If you were only going out with a guy for a week and letís say in that week you only went out once together and then he left to go away for a month, the question is:

If you got drunk on new years and kisses a guy or two would that be cheating? And since the relationship was just at the very start would you have to tell your boyfriend?

It's only been one date, that's not a relationship so it's not, by my books, cheating. However, it's down to the individual to decided if they have done wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.