Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Popogeejo
QUOTE(asu @ May 10 2006, 04:29 AM) [snapback]393182[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ May 9 2006, 03:15 PM) [snapback]393065[/snapback]

Well I have to think of them to type them but no, I have no intrest in S&M.

any interest in M&S?

M&S you say?
Nah, to expensive for me.
Chiyo
Was there really any need for the Marks and Sparks ad popo? Does it actually mean anything to people across the pond? blink.gif
Sharingan Serpent
Girls!!! never trust your boyfriends when they say that their away to buy you a present they're actully away getting drunk!!!!
Chiyo
QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ May 11 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]393792[/snapback]

Girls!!! never trust your boyfriends when they say that their away to buy you a present they're actully away getting drunk!!!!

If you're in a really good relationship, he'd happily take you to get drunk with him. laugh.gif

Greeny, no generalizing now
Sharingan Serpent
Sorry I was suffering from deleriousness...It's just so hot over here now sad.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 11 2006, 12:02 PM) [snapback]393779[/snapback]

Was there really any need for the Marks and Sparks ad popo? Does it actually mean anything to people across the pond? blink.gif

I was just making sure people knew I wasn't talking about something kinky.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Well it's been six months since I've posted in this thread.
My feelings are pretty much the same, I'm still happier being single only now I'm not interested in dating at all. The only reason I would date someone again if they are a very, very special person otherwise they can piss off. tongue.gif

I'm quite fulfilled being a spinster thank you very much. biggrin.gif
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Chiyo @ May 11 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]393796[/snapback]

QUOTE(Greeneyes Alchemist @ May 11 2006, 02:08 PM) [snapback]393792[/snapback]

If you're in a really good relationship, he'd happily take you to get drunk with him. laugh.gif

What's the fun in drinking with the ol' ball and chain? tongue.gif

Happilly married taken biggrin.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 11 2006, 03:57 PM) [snapback]393861[/snapback]

My feelings are pretty much the same, I'm still happier being single only now I'm not interested in dating at all. The only reason I would date someone again if they are a very, very special person otherwise they can piss off. tongue.gif

Do we still have our deal? laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Yes, yes we do. laugh.gif
blackcat
QUOTE(rsF @ Aug 19 2004, 07:12 AM) [snapback]7690[/snapback]

Never had a gf before. Too nervous to ask.

i'm usualy nervous to ask a guy out
BloodHunter Alchemist
I have the best boyfriend in the world! (Since I'm too shy, I'm glad he was the one who made the first step)... We've been together for about 6 months now, and we're soon to be engaged biggrin.gif
I'm only 16, he's 17, but he's been engaged one time earlier... Maybe it sounds early, but I love this guy, and we have all our future-plans ready biggrin.gif:P
Ice Blizzard
QUOTE(BloodHunter Alchemist @ May 17 2006, 03:02 AM) [snapback]396481[/snapback]

I have the best boyfriend in the world! (Since I'm too shy, I'm glad he was the one who made the first step)... We've been together for about 6 months now, and we're soon to be engaged biggrin.gif
I'm only 16, he's 17, but he's been engaged one time earlier... Maybe it sounds early, but I love this guy, and we have all our future-plans ready biggrin.gif:P

Your getting married? blink.gif Congratualations?But, Arnt you still a little to young for that?
MeLRizA
@BloodHunter Alchemist *takes out a whistle*Wheee~ That's sounds so sweet... Congrats laugh.gif I hope that both of you can be together forever XD

Well, some religions allow this right? wink.gif

im single but not available.. hehez.. and im not having eyes on anyone although most of my friends are being hooked away slowly each day :3 and I'm proud of myself!
blackcat
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ May 17 2006, 04:30 AM) [snapback]396565[/snapback]

@BloodHunter Alchemist *takes out a whistle*Wheee~ That's sounds so sweet... Congrats laugh.gif I hope that both of you can be together forever XD

im single but not available.. hehez.. and im not having eyes on anyone although most of my friends are being hooked away slowly each day :3 and I'm proud of myself!

man that is yung
Kitty Alchemist
I got a boyfriend and we been going out at least 9 days. I'm happy to be with him. smile.gif
Smoke Alchemist
QUOTE(BloodHunter Alchemist @ May 17 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]396481[/snapback]

Temptation to make a Bacon like post here but I will remain mute on this... rolleyes.gif
Le Monkey
QUOTE(MeLRizA @ May 17 2006, 04:30 AM) [snapback]396565[/snapback]

Why a religion??
Its legal here!
MeLRizA
They do? blink.gif Well, some Muslims in my country marry at the tender age of 13-15 (I heard from my maid) and their religions allow this.. smile.gif
BloodHunter Alchemist
QUOTE(Ice Blizzard @ May 17 2006, 01:19 PM) [snapback]396561[/snapback]

QUOTE(BloodHunter Alchemist @ May 17 2006, 03:02 AM) [snapback]396481[/snapback]

Your getting married? blink.gif Congratualations?But, Arnt you still a little to young for that?

Hehe... We're not getting married yet, just engagement first smile.gif
But we have agreed that we are going to get married when I turn 20, so as I said we have our plans for the future ready biggrin.gif

@MeLRizA:
Thank you biggrin.gif
I hope we will be too smile.gif
burstangel
QUOTE(Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0 @ Aug 19 2004, 02:10 PM) [snapback]7687[/snapback]

hi this is my poll well i chose im still looking because i broke up with my Bf

i dont hav one, im not even lookin! im too busy in life at da mo wink.gif
~FMAgurl~

Wow, engaged at the of 16? I wish you the best of luck with your guy happy.gif

Hmm...I'm incredibly close to having a boyfriend. 14 (almost 15) isn't too young to have a boyfriend is it?
sweety_pie
Well, I've never asked a guy out myself, but they've asked me. I get to nervouis, I have my friends ask out a guy if I really like him.

14, isn't to young to have a boyfriend. I was eleven when I had my first actual boyfriend.(I'd had boyfrineds befor but well then I was to little for it to actually be considered dating.)
Carnal Malefactor
What the hell can you possibly do at that early an age that would constitute a serious relationship? You can't even drive yet, so how are you supposed to get any privacy? You've got your parents watching your every move.

Take my advice - wait until you're at least 16 or 17.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 11 2006, 02:57 PM) [snapback]393861[/snapback]

We share the same brain Mini at least on that subject

And what is that deal bacon is talking about? if you can tell
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Jun 14 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]411561[/snapback]

how do you know about that? ohmy.gif
Popogeejo
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 14 2006, 05:40 AM) [snapback]411570[/snapback]

You've mentioned once or twice. I assume it's a "If nether of us are married by XX then we'll get married to eachother" dealies. So romantic. rolleyes.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 14 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]411575[/snapback]

You've mentioned once or twice. I assume it's a "If nether of us are married by XX then we'll get married to eachother" dealies. So romantic. rolleyes.gif

...I don't remember mentioning it here... ph34r.gif

But uh... no, no such deal exists... unsure.gif
Popogeejo
There must be some deal between you guys though or you wouldn't have reacted in the way you did.

Thats either you toying with us or low/mild worry that we knw something we shouldn't.
Zarpia
QUOTE(Void @ Jun 13 2006, 11:44 PM) [snapback]411576[/snapback]

QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 14 2006, 12:43 AM) [snapback]411575[/snapback]

...I don't remember mentioning it here... ph34r.gif

But uh... no, no such deal exists... unsure.gif

Aww, that would be the best deal ever for you 2 wub.gif
Carnal Malefactor
That's right...
Popogeejo
Well it would be a good deal for Void at any rate. Mini is most cool and there by a prime target for "The Deal" and could probably do better than Voidy.

I tease those I really shouldn't. Please don't kck my ass Mr. Void, sir.
Zarpia
I wonder how Bacon will deal with the yaoi part of mini's life laugh.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(popogeejo @ Jun 14 2006, 12:55 AM) [snapback]411588[/snapback]

Well it would be a good deal for Void at any rate. Mini is most cool and there by a prime target for "The Deal" and could probably do better than Voidy.

I tease those I really shouldn't. Please don't kck my ass Mr. Void, sir.

[cracks knuckles]
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(Zarpia @ Jun 13 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]411589[/snapback]

I wonder how Bacon will deal with the yaoi part of mini's life laugh.gif

I'll find a nice guy for him to pose with. tongue.gif

And really Bacon, you and your big mouth. mad.gif
Ailuro
Boyfriends are too needy. tongue.gif
I don't think I'll date again till college.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Wise choice. tongue.gif
Wait to score yourself some hot college guy.

Chiyo
But don't automatically assume because they are in college they can hold an interesting conversation for very long. It's a sad truth, but most will either love boobs, booze, sport or believe they are smarter then anyone around them.

Then again, you may strike it lucky, and with such a pretty face I'm sure of it laugh.gif
worlgirl
I don't have a boyfriend but I do like this guy. My friends are telling me that he likes me back but I don't know if I believe them though. They are alos thretening me that if I don't they will tell him I like him. I don't know what to do. I don't want them to tell him but I'm to scared to ask him out.
HalfAsian Alchemist
Had a girlfriend, but that ended (we're perfectly okay with it, it was gonna happen anyways), so I'm now looking I guess.

Hint for all those who are shy/unsure/etc.: go for it! The worst that can happen is them saying no, which I believe is better than never knowing either way.
Slashrose1010
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jun 14 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]411648[/snapback]

But don't automatically assume because they are in college they can hold an interesting conversation for very long. It's a sad truth, but most will either love boobs, booze, sport or believe they are smarter then anyone around them.

Then again, you may strike it lucky, and with such a pretty face I'm sure of it laugh.gif

But being very attractive in appearance can attract the wrong crowd. unsure.gif It may just bring in guys who are shallow. Yes, well, that isn't only college. There are people like that at any age, who are into sex, booze, sports, or believe they are superior.

unsure.gif err, I have to admit I am one of those needy guys... I am sure that is no surprise to anyone here tongue.gif but my girlfriend and I are both very close kind of clingy, so it works out. W00t.
Chiyo
QUOTE(Slashrose1010 @ Jul 19 2006, 04:52 AM) [snapback]423201[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Jun 14 2006, 05:34 AM) [snapback]411648[/snapback]

But being very attractive in appearance can attract the wrong crowd. unsure.gif It may just bring in guys who are shallow. Yes, well, that isn't only college. There are people like that at any age, who are into sex, booze, sports, or believe they are superior.

Ah yes, but mini mentioned college guys, hence why I mention them. And even if a pretty face did attract the wrong crowd, if your smart enough you don't go for them. Goes for guys too, but not so much the pretty face as handsome. Depends on the guy I guess...suppose Orlando Bloom would be 'pretty' before 'handsome'...
unknown teen
i have a boyfriend lol ^-^ been going out for abit over 2 months lol ^-^
Chibka
I have no boyfriend. But that's by choice. I've had several offers, but I just don't want one.
*~vachi~*
I donīt have a boyfriend. Though, there have been some offers, I donīt think Iīm ready for that kind of stuff, Iīm too inmature for a relationship I guess. Iīll stay focus on school and when the time is right, perhaps Iīll be able to have one. I just donīt understand how my classmates and friends already had about 5 boyfriends! I donīt know but I think thatīs a lot for a girl our age. Well, just my thoughts about that laugh.gif
Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist
I have a gf at the moment and she is jst amazing. We have been together for 6 months soo im thinking we are gonna be together for a long time if not forever
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist @ Jul 30 2006, 10:16 PM) [snapback]427564[/snapback]

I have a gf at the moment and she is jst amazing. We have been together for 6 months soo im thinking we are gonna be together for a long time if not forever

laugh.gif Six months must seem like a long time when you're that young.
Reynolds the FullMetal Alchemist
Being 15 almost 16 going to completely opposite schools, yea it is a long time and it was very difficult at times but we are in ( so we think) so we can overcome pretty much everything. Ok just responding to wat u said lol not meaning to spam if i am.
InsaneFangirl
I do have a boyfriend, but we just got together. happy.gif *hugs wonderful boyfriend*
Chiyo
QUOTE(*~vachi~* @ Jul 30 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]427502[/snapback]

I donīt have a boyfriend. Though, there have been some offers, I donīt think Iīm ready for that kind of stuff, Iīm too inmature for a relationship I guess. Iīll stay focus on school and when the time is right, perhaps Iīll be able to have one. I just donīt understand how my classmates and friends already had about 5 boyfriends! I donīt know but I think thatīs a lot for a girl our age. Well, just my thoughts about that laugh.gif

That is such an honest responce, most people just say 'cause I don't want one'.

InsaneFangirl - ah, young love.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.