Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boyfriends And Girlfriends
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Open Talk
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
Kokoro no Hana
Weeee cookies to everyone tongue.gif
rsF
IPB Image

ALL DONE! COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!

----

I had a better picture, but it was GIGANTIC....
Kokoro no Hana
Weeee!
chloe
wow that was quick
Kokoro no Hana
\^o^/
rsF
I bake fast, what can I say. ^.^
chloe
and you even had the effort to put it in the basket O_O

looks delicious! :drools:
Kokoro no Hana
Yeah really fast tongue.gif
Omakase Shimasu
Beautifully served as well *____*
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
mmmmmmmm cookies biggrin.gif
wolfi1412
wow.... u bake and u're active in the forum.. this I gotta know..
and what cookie is that? the only cookie I can bake is oatmeal choco chips..
rsF
Oh. [embarressed]
I didn't actually baked them. I er...googled them?
If you want recipes, I could get my friend to hook you up with some. She's mad good with baking, she makes cookies for me all th time. ^__^
TheMute
Well ive had my fair share of girlfriends, gotten laid, and im only 16 blink.gif normal? I think not.

but I have an interesting story. i have a friend (shocker), named mike, and, he not being one lucky with the ladies, got him self a very attractive girlfriend. and that girlfriend, bree, has some nice friends too. And one really likes anime, and much of the same stuff I do. This girl, V., I found out liked me as well. so all was set and good, but then, a Cursed blessing, a girl I had liked for a very long time but was very...... what that word? thinks that she is better than other people.........and was told not toask her out. but then, on the eve of asking V. out, i was told by my bud matt that sharon really lke me. i was like. I'm boned, in less i pull some sweet ninja shit ph34r.gif. and i planned and toiled in my brian conversing with friends about what to do. the reason for my concern is that mike feard that if i do not ask out V., bree would dump him. Double bone-age. then at 3 am all my problem where solved. V. said that she does not want to start dating yet. I rejoiced. but teh bad thing is is that asharon was leaving to another provence for 5 months. so wedecied not to try anything till she got back.

*breathe in*

wooooo thats a doozy, O, and hello, im new, first post biggrin.gif

PS excuse any misspellings if there is any I missed
RolfKaese
so at the end you got no girlfriend? biggrin.gif reminds me of myself back that age XD~
wolfi1412
rofl, u said that as if u're a 40 year old man..
RolfKaese
lol true biggrin.gif

well... *cough*

18 is a very high age for me biggrin.gif

finally 18... *sob* *sob* XD
rsF
blink.gif
Fullmetal Alchemist Pr0
when i was sixteen i was in with the lads biggrin.gif but now im busy with studying
Carnal Malefactor
Not at the moment...
Gashole
Whoa, the result is pretty sad. That's what we get for hanging out here instead of outside.
Carnal Malefactor
Heh. The options are unfairly limited, too. There are plenty of people who simply aren't looking.
Blade42
Wow, only one person has a boyfriend/girlfriend. I don't have one, but I don't care. I'm careless about lots of things.
Izumimon
Looks like I'm the first one to answer "yes". ^^;
Gashole
Hmm, was that Izumimon who voted yes?

Yea, I'm not looking for a boyfriend either. I'd like to go straight to finding a husband. tongue.gif
Thievesvinegar
thats like not trying on shoes but just getting them to feed one requierment on whim.
Gashole
My feet usually do fit in well in any sandals.
Thievesvinegar
how many sandals have you discarded?
Gashole
I've never discarded any. None of them is mine. tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
I'd discard every sandal in the whole world if I had it my way. Open-toed shoes = t3h fugly.
Quistis88
Then there are those sandals with the strap thing right between the first and second toe. How do people walk like that?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 10 2004, 12:35 AM)
Then there are those sandals with the strap thing right between the first and second toe.  How do people walk like that?

Very gingerly...
Quistis88
But they walk so quickly and then the sandals make floppy noises.
lime_chan_the_wannabe_alchemist
I'm single and I'm about it happy to ^^,I just hate to ask someone*is shy* sad.gif oh well I'll just go drool over Haruka*swoons*
xrninja
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 9 2004, 05:39 PM)
But they walk so quickly and then the sandals make floppy noises.

yeah, you mean "flip-flops?" wear them 365 days a year like us and you'll be very skilled at walking in no time tongue.gif although i don't like wearing them in the library because i feel like i'm disturbing the quiet when i walk.
Lady Battousai
My feet is too big. I only wear slippers. I love them.

A single and proud to be one. Dating just waste most of my precious time for study, games, internet and mostly quality time with myself/family.
Zio
*Havoc pose from the manga when he was talking to Falman when he was protecting a special informant*
I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!
Rena, Full Bronze Alchemist
I'm don't have a Boyfriend ever boy i know hates me!
Quistis88
QUOTE(Rena @ Full Bronze Alchemist,Dec 9 2004, 09:27 PM)

Surely that can't be all true. smile.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 10 2004, 03:38 AM)
QUOTE(Rena @ Full Bronze Alchemist,Dec 9 2004, 09:27 PM)

Surely that can't be all true. smile.gif

Well, she's still at the age where cooties are a problem.
Quistis88
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:40 PM)
Well, she's still at the age where cooties are a problem.

Is she now? Well, maybe that might have something to do with it. Who knows? *shrugs*
Bling_bling_Angel
rolleyes.gif I've had a guy-problem since I was, what? In kindergarten, maybe? XD Yeah... it's sad... guys think I'm either too aggressive or too passive, which is absolutely STUPID! mad.gif They think I need to show a little bit more of "skin" and need to, oh, I dunno... tongue.gif I flirt, but that's juss about it...

Problem is, though, once I love a guy, I will LOVE... and the guys juss don't get that. They say I'm too "serious", but f^ck that; ain't is "suppsed" to be serious is you're going steady? Come on, now...! When I love, I love unconditionally, and I accept the guy for who he is. Even though the guys I've been with say I'm a tought cookie, they all agree that I never say "change-this/change-that"...
Quistis88
How do you really distinguish love from a crush anyhow?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 10 2004, 04:30 AM)
rolleyes.gif I've had a guy-problem since I was, what? In kindergarten, maybe? XD Yeah... it's sad... guys think I'm either too aggressive or too passive, which is  absolutely STUPID!  mad.gif They think I need to show a little bit more of "skin" and need to, oh, I dunno...  tongue.gif I flirt, but that's juss about it...

Problem is, though, once I love a guy, I will LOVE... and the guys juss don't get that. They say I'm too "serious", but f^ck that; ain't is "suppsed" to be serious is you're going steady? Come on, now...! When I love, I love unconditionally, and I accept the guy for who he is. Even though the guys I've been with say I'm a tought cookie, they all agree that I never say "change-this/change-that"...

So you're clingy. That explains plenty.
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Dec 9 2004, 09:32 PM)
How do you really distinguish love from a crush anyhow?

Brilliant point, Mommy! But what I meant was in regards to a relationship, though... not your standard school-girl crush, XDDD
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Dec 9 2004, 09:34 PM)

So you're clingy. That explains plenty.

NANDA~!!! URUSEE YOU!!!

My wrists hurt too much to slap you right now... consider it your lucky day... dry.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ Dec 9 2004, 09:30 PM)

but is it really love-love? as in, you're so serious that you could take that relationship from high school to college to marriage? i think that's what "serious" love is, and it's rare to find someone you really love who happens to believe in that as well, in only high school. most people in high school aren't prepared for such committed relationships and date for the experience or on the euphoria of a crush, which doesn't last very long (the crush and the relationship).

i spent my freshman and sophomore years wasting time and angsting over crushes and unrequited love for two people who, in retrospect, are completely wrong for me, and now both of them after two tries have found people they really do love (one's been dating a friend from chinese school for 7 or so months, the other for 1 year and a few months with a good friend of mine). maybe those two relationships will last, along with my friend yuu's long-distance one with his girlfriend in yale. i'd really like to see them last. but as for myself, i'm neither pretty nor the kind of person who would date for fun, so i've taken a more practical and cynical (albeit a little lonely) view on pre-college dating. i've pondered it and i don't think i'd mind even not getting married or into any kind of relationship -- but a year from now when i'm in college, i'll probably disagree with that =P
Bling_bling_Angel
sad.gif I was dedicated enough in my first relationship to believe that it could have gone on to marriage after college... sadly, I don't see it happening, even thgouh I gave him my all... like I said in the Breakup-Thread, it took me SO long to get over him... even my freinds said we were the "perfect" couple because we were so... juss "meant" for each other, us both being conservatives. It really hurt bad when he had to leave me when he went back to the US...
Izumimon
QUOTE(Gashole @ Dec 9 2004, 04:05 PM)
Hmm, was that Izumimon who voted yes?

Yeah, it was, was just that two people posted while I was typing my reply. XD *easily distracted and the server seems extra-slow today*
kenny
got a girlfriend... she is currently studying in another country... lettonia.. and I live in Switzerland... Well that's not easy..
I was able to fool myself long enough to think that love can live through emails... and a few telephone calls... but it's hard... too hard... I still have 8 months to wait to see her...

any way long distance relations are not the best thing to do...

well that was my opinion ^^
Kihaku
QUOTE(Rena @ Full Bronze Alchemist,Dec 9 2004, 08:27 PM)

That's just so mean!
I can relate. Practically every boy hates me! And not only that... I have the power to make them sink their intelligence level and start acting like less than half their age.
Oh, and yes I voted no. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.