Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fav D. N. Angel Character?
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Manga
Pages: 1, 2
Black Rose
I think mine is either Daisuke or Wiz
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Mine would have to be dark. biggrin.gif I love his character art. Daisuke is in 2nd place.IPB Image
Zarpia
Dark a 100%!!!
sharpieaddicted
Satoshi
dark
daisuke

omgggg satoshi, i am one of those fangirls man.
for girls its

Riku
to-to
emiko.
hahahahah the mom is so funny.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(sharpieaddicted @ May 4 2005, 05:30 PM)
Satoshi
dark
daisuke

omgggg satoshi, i am one of those fangirls man.
for girls its

Riku
to-to
emiko.
hahahahah the mom is so funny.
[snapback]166286[/snapback]

The mom is funny, isn't she?! LOL She really cracks me up!! Poor Daisuke though! LOL laugh.gif
shadowsoul97
guys

1.Satoshi
2.Dasiuke
3.Takashi

girls

1.Riku
2.To-to
3.Risa
Electrastar
Rikku.
I just like tomboys and she reminds of what I was like at her age. Also, I think I tend to like Daisuke more than Dark, he's just such a sweetheart.
ConanEX
Wiz. Cuteness is pretty much my #1 priority when it comes to character polls
Black Rose
It's pretty hard to choose!!! even though I'm not as crushed as I was on Dark he is still so completely gorgeous and he has got the moves biggrin.gif!!!!! Emiko makes me laugh, Wiz is soooooo cute, Riku ranks high on mine (I did a personality quiz and I'm more like Riku then anybody else in DNangel), how could I forget To-to I love her, Daisuke is a regular sweetheart and Satoshi is pretty cool
Kihaku
Krad! biggrin.gif the mysterious, interesting, eccentric bishonen.. with great hair and style wink.gif...
Hmmm.. he's probably the only twisted character I really utterly adore...

Not a big fan of female characters.. I used to like Riku the most... but even she is sometimes a little annoying...
Who's To-To? Towa?
Black Rose
Krads...............................ok
I don't really like him so much
Azura Elric
*cries* I'm the only one who likes Daisuke? ...oh well less compitetion lol. He's such a sweety happy.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 9 2005, 05:01 PM)
*cries* I'm the only one who likes Daisuke? ...oh well less compitetion lol. He's such a sweety happy.gif
[snapback]169547[/snapback]

LOL No, you've still got some compitetion! lol Daisuke is so cute!! tongue.gif He has such a sweet personality.
Black Rose
@Azura well looks like your wrong I think Daisukes a regular sweetheart too
Tsukiko
lol i think in general people actually really like daisuke ^^
i think dark is such a show off but he's a fun character too... though i would indeed say the mom is so great she really makes me crack up , like at the beginning when daisuke has to go through all those things just to get to the door of his house ^^" lol poor him though
i think my fav' character is wiiizzz ^^ though i have to admit i find hiwatari pretty interesting... kinda depressing though ^^"
sharpieaddicted
if i was risa i would have gone out with daisuke. omg he would be soooo cute.
except he is in 8th grade and i'm in......10th. >_>
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(sharpieaddicted @ May 11 2005, 05:50 PM)
if i was risa i would have gone out with daisuke. omg he would be soooo cute.
except he is in 8th grade and i'm in......10th. >_>
[snapback]171068[/snapback]

LOL I know what you mean. biggrin.gif Daisuke is so very sweet. I think Dark is better as far as looks go, but not in the way of personalitys. When it comes to personalitys, Daisuke wins out in my book. wink.gif Poor Daisuke! Can you imagine shareing your body with someone else?! That would be so strange! I'm not sure if I would like it or hate it. happy.gif
Tsukiko
yeah i guess ^^" i mean i don't know if i would like it or hate it neither... but i'm pretty sure i would hate it if the person who was sharing my body was like dark ^^"
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Tsukiko @ May 11 2005, 09:01 PM)
yeah i guess ^^" i mean i don't know if i would like it or hate it neither... but i'm pretty sure i would hate it if the person who was sharing my body was like dark ^^"
[snapback]171157[/snapback]

Yeah. I can definately see my self having a real big problem with that. LOL That could potentially suck really bad. Dark or any one like Dark in way of personality would not be some one I would want to share my body and thoughts with, that's for sure.LOL laugh.gif
Black Rose
hehe maybe I should start up a Daisuke club!!! biggrin.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ May 13 2005, 04:18 AM)
hehe maybe I should start up a Daisuke club!!! biggrin.gif
[snapback]171723[/snapback]

LOL Maybe you should, since He's so popular! laugh.gif That's not a bad idea!
Tsukiko
LOL oh my (^^")
Kit
Uh...my three favorite, in order, are:
Satoshi
Daisuke
Dark
*shrugs* You can't blame me. I have this horrible condition with falling in love with guys who don't even exist. Actually, it's kind of sad. ^.^; Oh well. Anyway, I really like these three because they're almost comletely different from each other.
Satoshi: Polite, calm, collected (usually) and mysterious.
Daisuke: Shy, quiet, kind, a little misguided.
Dark: Up and out there, blunt, care-free, and somewhat reckeless.
And to top all these wonderful traits, they're all so pretty! ^.^ Love them all, or die by death of fangirls! (This has been a public service announcement. Thank you.)
Black Rose
but if I do start up that club I don't want it to be deserted like my other clubs
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ May 25 2005, 09:55 AM)
but if I do start up that club I don't want it to be deserted like my other clubs
[snapback]179132[/snapback]

Good point. I've seen may clubs, including even the Edward Elric fan club, become deserted. It's such a shame when that happens. But perhaps it wouldn't hurt to give it a try...? Btw, what other clubs have you started?
Black Rose
couple of others but they were deleted sad.gif but on the brighter side the Daisuke club is now up and running!!!
Preypacer
I chose Satoshi as my fav. happy.gif I've always loved the calm, quiet, intellectual types!

After him my favs are Riku, Daisuke, and Dark!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Black Rose @ May 26 2005, 08:42 AM)
couple of others but they were deleted sad.gif but on the brighter side the Daisuke club is now up and running!!!
[snapback]179669[/snapback]

Really!? *gives a round of applause* Yay!! I'm gonna go check it out! laugh.gif
Black Rose
well everyone who loves Daisuke his club has only just started up and don't worry about club banners either Azura Elric is taking care of that!!!
Omakase Shimasu
I'm with Kihaku. biggrin.gif Krad. The others are either too... zoetsappig or angsty.
Kihaku
Yay! I knew you'd be on my side wink.gif.
What on earth is zoetsappig? ph34r.gif
alchemist922
I like Daisuke and Dark there're the best!!!!!!!^_^
Kyo Sohma
WIZ=cuteness and coolness
hayley_beth
Daisuke is the best.

[attachmentid=5144]

MonsterEnvy
oh, I just started reading this manga! I like Dark, (sexy!) he's also cool. Wiz is awesomely cute, too. Perhaps i don't know daisuke, risu, and rikku enough yet, but they don't seem too terribly awesome. (I *hate* how around half of each manga volume is another story that's completely unrelated)
Kitty Alchemist
I like Dark, Daisuke and Satochi but I vote for Satochi. He so cool.
beyondredemption
I totally love Satoshi. I love those angusty guys. Next after him is Daisuke, because I also like cute, slightly awkward guys. tongue.gif
Chibka
I like Dark. Actually, I more like his voice actor, Vic Mignogna. He's my favorite^^
major_ed_pride
Dark <D, but Wiz is awesome too! And Daisukes' grandpa is kewl! Satoshi and Krad are cool too but not as cool as Dark! Daisuke is a sweet kid...but Dark is my first pick 100%!

Though it also may have to do with the fact that he's played by Vic Mignogna...heheheh...ok so I liked Dark before I knew that's who played him!! Honest!
Glass_Tearsx
Dark or Daisuke. i love how they always argue...haha....and i love Dark smile.gif
and i just love Daisuke
Wiz is cute too.
edward_elric_240989
i like dark and wiz wiz is so cute awhh bless
Sierra=Edsessed
I havent started reading DNAngel yet, is it good?
sen ed
Satoshi
Daisuke's parents
Daisuke's two friends...Takeshi and...can't remember the other one.
Dark & Krad
punk kirby
Oh i dont know really its too hard to tell could someone tell me ...
Kal Rommel
DN Angel is a manga/anime with bishies galore....Daisuke is just...huggable. Dark is hot...but the angstness of Satoshi and Krad is what draws me to them...they're my favorites...
Although -blonde moment- it took me SOO long to figure out that Krad is dark spelled backwards -feeling so stupid-
But Krad is a special twisted bishie that needs teh love . Just like Satoshi. -Huggle-

Anyways...but it's been like....6 months since vol 10 came out...I'm going crazy.... sad.gif
-Cries-
Alright...Krad and Satoshi...luff luff luff <3
JadeAlchemist
That would be Crud...I mean Krad. >___>'
ArctheLad13
Mine is Daisuke.
Sodaash__SASU
I really love Dark..>_<<"

Perfect guy!
Sleeping Forest
dark...because he's so hot!!

but then...daisuke is so cute...
Untitled
Dark since I like the way they drew him.. It's really nice esp. the hair!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.