Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dreamer
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
MustEd4ever
Chapter 1: The mysterious man-dreamer.
-Ring, Ring- "Wha-? Oh, Yes, sir. I'll be right there." -click- *says to self* "Why today?" *sigh.. yawn* "I can't believe I fell asleep...again." *exasperated sigh* "I'm going to get demoted for this." *heads to Colonel Mustang's office, slouched and tired* "What seems to be the trouble, sir?" "It seems last night someone left the doors unlocked, again." *flashes evil glare towards me* "Is it possible to get a double demotion?" I said to myself as Roy continued. "I saw a mysterious personel near your office, Lieutenant Colins." As he said this, my life flashed before my eyes, thinking back of what I was doing last night. I couldn't remember a thing, except that I had been asleep dreaming of...Roy. Of course, Roy. (If you didn't know by now, I am Lieutenant Elizabeth Colins, who has been in love with Roy, since, I was hired at Headquarters, about 3 years ago) As the colonel continued, I came to my senses and completely woke up. "Sir, I do not know of anyone that would have come to my office looking for me, sir. I was at home with my dog, eating dinner." Once I realized how silly that last sentence sounded, I stood taller than normal, but I blushed. I began fidgeting, probably like any other girl might have when her boss (and her crush) is yelling at her.
Roy looked at me in his own stunning way. "Is something the matter, Lieutenant?" "No, not at all, sir!" *stands at attention, arm ready to salute, but avoids making eye contact in fear of Colonel Mustang noticing my troubled eyes*

"Good. Now, since no one knows of the mysterious man trying to enter the Lieutenant's office, I will move on with different matters." *he turns as he heads to his desk chair, looking into his paperwork* "Riza, Havoc. I need you two to check up on this case. It involved a serial killer of just random people. They have no connection to the killer at all. (at this time, Riza and Havoc are both Lieutenant Colonels.) They both simultaneously said "sir." saluting, and leaving the room. Thus, leaving me, and the handsom colonel in his office. *thinks to self* "Ah, darn it. I hope he doesn't notice that I have a drool stain on my cheek and that I look a little out of order." *speaking to Roy* "Sir. Is there anything else?"
"Yes--Ring Ring-. Hold on...*talking on phone* Yes...mmhmm...Yes sir, right away, sir." -click-
"We will need to discuss this other case later. There is an even bigger matter needed to be delt with." He leaves his office, quickly, leaving me there, standing perfectly still, while saluting.

"That went well...", I paused, but headed back to my office. "Hey you! stop where you are! What do you need and why are you in my office?"...

To be Continued
Water Achemist
That's really cool. It's really good, continue it.
MustEd4ever
Thanks. I will when I have the time...I can only work on it when school is done...
Azura Elric
Ah a crush with the Taisa. happy.gif keep up with the good work. I like it so far....erm your character, Colin is around a good age to be with him right?
MustEd4ever
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 3 2005, 07:54 PM)
Ah a crush with the Taisa. happy.gif keep up with the good work. I like it so far....erm your character, Colin  is around a good age to be with him right?
[snapback]165824[/snapback]

Of course. She isn't my age in this fanfic(14) she would be just a little younger than Roy. In reality tho, Colins is me, but I don't have a crush on Roy. I have one on Ed, so It's kinda funny that I drempt about Roy and not Ed. I guess episode 13 and 25 were on my mind.
Water Achemist
QUOTE(MustEd4ever @ May 3 2005, 08:58 PM)
Ah a crush with the Taisa. happy.gif keep up with the good work. I like it so far....erm your character, Colin  is around a good age to be with him right?

Of course. She isn't my age in this fanfic(14) she would be just a little younger than Roy. In reality tho, Colins is me, but I don't have a crush on Roy. I have one on Ed, so It's kinda funny that I drempt about Roy and not Ed. I guess episode 13 and 25 were on my mind.
[snapback]165828[/snapback]

Hey, don't let Collins read my fanfic. Riza and ROy are already married! But, It does contain spoilers in case you haven't seen the WHOLE series
MustEd4ever
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ May 3 2005, 08:02 PM)
QUOTE(MustEd4ever @ May 3 2005, 08:58 PM)

[snapback]165828[/snapback]

Hey, don't let Collins read my fanfic. Riza and ROy are already married! But, It does contain spoilers in case you haven't seen the WHOLE series
[snapback]165831[/snapback]

Ok, just to let everyone know, I (as in the writer, Liz) am Elizabeth Colins. So if you are confused, I just cleared it up for you!
Chiyo
Hey, so glad you finally posted (I managed to get a preview of this fic). Its interesting and original, the blushing bit was amusing as it was realistic.
Le Monkey
Well done..
Itd good so far.. probably around a 7.8/10...
Going well so far!
smile.gif
MustEd4ever
Sorry to all of those people who really enjoyed this. I am not feeling the vibe I need to continue it, so I am discontinueing it. So sorry for the inconvenience, everyone.
sweetums
Oh, that sux.....oh well. Hope you decided to do another one!
Full Blade Alchemist
ohmy.gif How dare you Liz!! You must make more! don't make me make you making a sequel... biggrin.gif *takes out trusty Knife of Doom* I shall poke you if you don't!! virtualy and in person!!
Kit
It's really great, sis! But I suggest these few things: (please no one get mad at me)
1. 'This can be used for thoughts.'
2. When writing in between dialouge (and having actions) you don't have to use the asterisks and write as if it was past tense.
3. WRITE MORE CHAPTERS.
Le Monkey
@FBA: You know if you poke my girl I will HAVE to really injure you...

Hows you life isurance?
*Evil Smile*
Water Achemist
Dad, that evil grin of yours really is freaky...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.