Full Version: Breakfast Drinks...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Full Flame Alchemist
tea
Shizuka85
I drink apple juice with my breakfast.
Kazer
Arghhh! Why do you have orange juice? Now I have to choose other just because I prefer apple juice over orange juice...... tongue.gif
The Un-holy Alchemist
orange juice at the summer and hot chocolate milk in the winter
Aleclom
Milk, of course! Whole milk, that is. Sometimes when it's really cold I'll make hot chocolate, though.
fullmetal_4eva
orange juice all the way! coffe, gross *makes face*
animejunkie429800
OJ

If there isn't any, apple juice. If that's run dry, tea. If there isn't any green tea around, then I drink water. I don't like milk unless it's with cereal or something.
Haru-San
I'd have to say other cause I usually drink whats in the front of the fridge
xiaku
Most of the time, it's milk/chocolate milk. On certain days, I'll take a swig at coffee. happy.gif
Willow
I usually drink milk or sometimes tea....
FMAlchemistChan
I drink nothing for breakfast. During the school year I have no time for breakfast. During the summer I sleep in so I don't have breakfast.
mongooseboi
frozen gogurt always hits the spot. i duno if you would consider yogurt a drink though. its liquidy though!
Mrs. Edward Elric
I heart Milk
Aog
Screw milk give me wiskey.
CHOO THE DESTROYER
Please, eggnog is the ultimate morning drink! laugh.gif
ed's numbuh 1 fan
QUOTE(CHOO THE DESTROYER @ Nov 14 2005, 12:05 AM) [snapback]314281[/snapback]

Please, eggnog is the ultimate morning drink! laugh.gif

ooooo you have eggnog ohmy.gif i Envy you (haha Envy haha)
eggnog ish fatting rolleyes.gif

well for breakfast... good ol' OJ for me
Ed#1Fan2.0
SODA!!!...I know not health...I always drink soda or tea in the morning.And whenever I don't have soda my friends say I'm not hyper...I don't know if that is good or bad...
-Marche-
Well because I live by myself and im a bum tongue.gif , I can only ever be stuffed grabbing a drink of water. That is unless I go to subway, then I get chocolate milk smile.gif
Quistis88
I'm not too fond of chocolate milk. tongue.gif I'm starting to drink apple juice a lot more in the mornings now. No idea why, and I was not thinking about how apples are supposedly more effective in waking you up in the mornings instead of coffee.
DustStorm
Orange juice always hits the spot. smile.gif
Tombow
Orange Juice is good just about any time of the day for me, but yeah, I like OJ in the morning.
Although, right now we have eggnog in the fridge, and eggnog beats OJ anytime for me! laugh.gif
Femalchemist
Hey, I like coffee but I can't have it black. Usually cream(flavored when I have it) and two splendas. I can drink juice or tea. In fact I usually have a cup of hot tea before bed - yes even in the summer. It's good for you! biggrin.gif
shadow_raven_nevermore
i drink passion friut juice, a frappachino (vanilla), or coffee (black)
DZBrick6
Iced cold Coke...nothin' better than a caffeine rush. I hate coffee.
Chiyo
A nice warm cup of sweet tea, it'll be the first of about 5 in a day biggrin.gif
Kyros
Whenever I drink something for breakfast it's normally orange juice ^^
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Today it's chai tea
Kyros
omg that stuff's awesome. They have it at a coffee shop here on campus ^^ I've never gotten anything there but my friend gave me her tea once and I was like omgpwn
Blitz
I need my caffeine in the morning... COFFEE!!!! *drools*
mei_tenshi
Milk! It is cereal's best complement. (Yum.)
zombie
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Nov 14 2005, 03:06 PM) [snapback]314314[/snapback]

I'm starting to drink apple juice a lot more in the mornings now. No idea why, and I was not thinking about how apples are supposedly more effective in waking you up in the mornings instead of coffee.

Well they are Im proof of that. I use 2 always have apples 2 eat always. and I was always awake. but when I got braces I had 2 stop eating them. so now I dont eat apples at all i always want sleep. And I no longer have braces and I donít like them now sad.gif
Smoke Alchemist
Hey i know what you mean. Once you have braces and have them removed everything changes. I did not like corn on the cobb all that much till it was not an option with my braces, but when the braces came off corn on the cobb was my love and still is. i voted on other for the morning. Sometimes Tea before i have to sleep. *sigh*
The RZA
for me its gotta be coffee, wakes me up faster than anything else
Quistis88
I'm starting to drink milk a lot more in the mornings now. biggrin.gif Maybe it's because I ran out of apple juice, or that I've started eating apples more again.
MasterKris
MILKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!! IT'S GOOD FOR UR SOUL AND MAKES YOU TALL!!
Tombow
Orange juice for me.
But, I get milk with my cereal. smile.gif
Malcolm_X
Orange juice for me, It's icy coldness makes me wide awake in the morning tongue.gif
Shell
I usually have coffee or green tea or chai (those are the only teas I'll drink!)
Blade Alchemist
I chose "other" but in order of preference:

1)Cran-Grape Juice
2)Chocolate Milk
3)Soda
4)Water
Chibka
I llike to have chocolate milk or hot cocoa.
Chiyo
Lately I have been having a special 'morning tea' which is about three times stronger then an average cup of tea. Now that gets me going.
MeLRizA
cold chocolate milk woth cereals... hehes... laugh.gif
trecia
when i open the fridge door in the morning and when i feel like drinking whats inside i drink it, may it be iced tea or soda or beer (just kidding). when i was in grade school i drank milk every morning before going to school. i never drank just water for breakfast, the taste is too bland...
ed's numbuh 1 fan
i usually drink orange juice when we have it or Arizona Green tea <3
thoguh latly i haven't been up early anough to drink anything in the 'morning' laugh.gif
kojirou
I prefer coffee. I need to wake up completely, 'cause I often wake up still drowsy.
Popogeejo
I have both. COffee right when I wake up and makeing Breaky and Orange juice during the afromentioned breaky.
asunder

nothing.
i gave up breakfast/breakfast drinks back in highschool......
Ice Blizzard
Pepsi...Ice Cold Pepsi tongue.gif
Shura-San
I drink orange juice
Molecular Alchemist
water...yay water mellow.gif mainly bc milk is disgusting and it is unnatural for mature adult mammals to drink milk I'm totally gonna get osteoperosis....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.