Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Breakfast Drinks...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Bling_bling_Angel
happy.gif

So yeah, I was having breakfast this morning and I was wondering what everyone else usually drinks at that time of the day...

I have choc, most of the time. Before, I was a pretty heavy coffe drinker... until my parents made me stop... sleep.gif;;;
Carnal Malefactor
Tea, dammit! Green tea!
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Usually coffee (decaf) but if I'm out of coffee then tea. Sometimes I'll have juice with breakfast if I'm in the mood.
Riza Babe
Cookies makes me hyper at the afternoon biggrin.gif
«°~Gluttony™~°»
I picked other

it depends on my mood

Dr Pepper

lemmonade it don't matter to me
Prinz_Zoisit
i drink my milk combined with kellog's smacks...
every morning...

...since elementary school until now where i go to college.........................
^___^
shogunskey
coffee but if i dont have it i'll drink tea always hot and sometimes sweet.

i like green tea too. in fact i like green tea the most coffee second and

hot tea last.
Quistis88
I chose "other."

I drink water at breakfast, if I'm not having cereal. Sometimes, I drink water for breakfast if I'm pressed for time. I also have a few of those energy drinks in the fridge (those ones that are supposed to replace entire meals) because I am usually rushing around in the mornings and don't have much time to eat a proper breakfast.

Of course, I do have more time in the mornings now, but it is sort of a habit carried on from my high school days, where I had to wake up at 0600 hours for Jazz band rehearsal every other day, so my sleeping habits could not be regulated.
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Riza Babe @ May 3 2005, 04:17 PM)
Cookies makes me hyper at the afternoon biggrin.gif
[snapback]165599[/snapback]

...that explains a lot...
Fayt
Orange juice for me so I get Calicium and vitamens. tongue.gif Spellings might be wrong for Calicium and Vitamen.
Quistis88
QUOTE(Fayt @ May 3 2005, 01:03 PM)
Orange juice for me so I get Calicium and vitamens. tongue.gif Spellings might be wrong for Calicium and Vitamen.

It's "calcium" and "vitamin". smile.gif
Fayt
Thanks biggrin.gif
Zarpia
I never drink or eat anyrhing in the morning during the week, but in weekens i always have coffee.
Drina
Coffee! Cappuccino! I get one every morning before I go to school! Getting up at the crack of dawn doesn't work so well for me. Caffine keeps me going! biggrin.gif -And Dragons, DON'T YOU DARE DENY ME MY CAFFINE!

There's a Speedway not even a two minute drive from the school. I just stop by in the morning and pick one up along the way.

Hee hee.... I drink it in 1st, 2nd and sometimes 3rd period. The teachers don't really care. As long as I don't have an accident, all will be good.

AND I CAN HAVE MY CAPPUCCINO! (French Vanilla is my favorite!)

XD
Yamato145
milk
although bacon does make a valid point ... green tea is quite pleasing to my pallete
JudasPriest1
Herbal tea at the moment 'cause I got a sore throat.Chamomile tea usually.And coffe. COFFE COFFE COFFE!!!!!!! laugh.gif
Kasey
Orange juice.
or whatever my mood seems to suit best
nekodesu
I drink drinkable yogurt with a bread or something....my daily supply of calcium biggrin.gif
xrninja
water on schooldays and orange juice/apple cider on weekends. and if i have time after that, coffee. biggrin.gif i can't drink coffee first thing after i wake up because it kills my stomach, but if i eat something first it's okay. i like to stop by starbucks before or after school, when i have time. smile.gif
definingmind
Hi, my name is Definingmind, and I'm a coffee addict... Err, I mean I drink usualy one or two cups of coffee in the morning, so I'm choosing coffee. biggrin.gif I used to put lots of sugar in it, but slowly I've learned how good a cup of coffee tastes without it being loaded full of sugar.

@Xrninja: Starbucks is pretty decent, though their coffee's a bit on the strong side. What do ye liek to get there?
hitokiri
VODKA!!!

j/k... coffee, preferably brazilian style.
Cloud28
Milk! Hey it makes you grow taller! lol laugh.gif
~FMAgurl~
I usually drink water in the morning. That's basically what I drink with every meal. If I get up really early and it's cold, I'll make hot chocolate, but it doesn't happen a alot.
xrninja
QUOTE(definingmind @ May 3 2005, 06:04 PM)
@Xrninja: Starbucks is pretty decent, though their coffee's a bit on the strong side. What do ye liek to get there?
[snapback]165833[/snapback]

last year i always got a grande or tall iced (or hot, depending on the weather) white chocolate mocha, one pump of peppermint, with whip, light ice. but this year it's getting too sweet, so i don't add in any peppermint anymore. i think i might branch out to other less-sweet flavors next time. i've stopped getting the frappucinos, since they're pretty much half crushed ice. the passionfruit tea lemonade thing isn't bad too, but our jamba juice is right next door, so if i want something fruity i might as well go there.

i used to be starbucks addicted last year and went 2 or 3+ times a week, but i've cut down this year and i've only gone maybe 3 or 4 times since school started. though i'm not busy at school now and my afterschool hours will be freed up soon, so i'll probably stop by more often. (that and and added money from stray giftcards into my main card and i have a little over $50 there now. biggrin.gif) except the new asian guy there was sort of hitting on me last time and it was kind of weird. happy.gif;;;
Bling_bling_Angel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,May 3 2005, 08:17 AM)
Tea, dammit! Green tea!
[snapback]165587[/snapback]

mellow.gif... Wow... green tea in the morning... hot or cold?
edsgirl
Usually coffee, but lately i've been drinking more Orange juice. Coffee makes me too hyper and I might accidently do something crazy. Like actually do work at work tongue.gif
Le Monkey
And that would be awfull..
Well if you did I would never get to chat to you on MSN would I?
wink.gif
tongue.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(Bling_bling_Angel @ May 4 2005, 05:36 AM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,May 3 2005, 08:17 AM)
Tea, dammit! Green tea!
[snapback]165587[/snapback]

mellow.gif... Wow... green tea in the morning... hot or cold?
[snapback]165966[/snapback]

Depends on the weather.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(hitokiri @ May 3 2005, 06:59 PM)
VODKA!!!

Gives that OJ a nice bite, just the thing to wake you up. laugh.gif

QUOTE(hitokiri @ May 3 2005, 06:59 PM)
j/k... coffee, preferably brazilian style.
[snapback]165864[/snapback]

I have to ask. What is Brizilian style coffee? I am intrigued.
nekodesu
I rarely drink coffee..I personally don't like the taste. And it's not the most healthy thing to drink so I prefer tea. But I do like the various drinks that's made with coffee like frappachino (pretty sure that's spelled wrong).
darkangelslayer
I usually drink water every morning. Sometimes orange juice.
sharpieaddicted
herbal tea.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 4 2005, 02:09 PM)
[snapback]166137[/snapback]

imagine the most concentrated coffee imaginable, has to be drank in shots... makes espresso look like milk. in fact certain villages have the custom of double brewing, making the coffee with coffee instead of water.
Zarpia
QUOTE(hitokiri @ May 4 2005, 08:49 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ May 4 2005, 02:09 PM)

imagine the most concentrated coffee imaginable, has to be drank in shots... makes espresso look like milk. in fact certain villages have the custom of double brewing, making the coffee with coffee instead of water.

Do you really drink that?, and also, do you sleep at all?
hitokiri
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 4 2005, 11:55 PM)
Do you really drink that?

in the morning? only if i remember to make a pot the night before to set it up to double brew a pot for the morning... but whenever i have the opportunity order it at a restaurant instead of regular coffee i generally do.
Bling_bling_Angel
0_0...

I think I'mma make a thread about coffee pretty soon.

The vending machines here in Japan have the BEST coffee EVER! \m/!!!
xrninja
i get bottles of milk coffee from the japanese grocery store every week, and that stuff is pretty good. i've finally tried all the brands, so now i know which ones are the better tasting ones. biggrin.gif

oh, the japanese vending machines have excellent bottles of cold oolong tea (as does the JR shinkansen, with the ladies rolling the carts and tea up and down the aisle).
Bling_bling_Angel
Boss and Georgia are gooood... happy.gif
xrninja
yeah, georgia's milk coffee is my favorite! and then sapporo, then sangaria. actually, sangaria's isn't very good. i try to get georgia when i can. tongue.gif
Bling_bling_Angel
*contented sigh*

Have you tried the DyDo stuff? Like their tea? And how about Van Houten? smile.gif
Falling_Man
I chose other.

What I drink depends on where I am. If I'm at home, it'll be OJ, milk or soymilk (preferably from the asian grocery, not the regular grocery. the regular grocery has crap soymilk). If I'm at school, it's usually water. If I'm at a fast-food place, OJ. But I tend to reach for the soy or water more often than not.

I tend to avoid caffinated stuff for some reason. I'm not too sure, but I heard somewhere it stunts growth...
-=]Edward-Elric[=-
[I][/I][COLOR=red]well..it sure ain't milk...except for water,orange juice or some other drinks..i don't even like milk...AND DO NOT THINKI IF I DO NOT DRINK MILK THAT MEANS I M SHORT!!!!lol....haha... tongue.gif
Zidan_chan
I drink milk, or white juice secreted from a cow as Ed calls it. Hmph, it still hasn't made me any taller. I also love a nice cup of tea. (Sigh, we Brits and our tea)
afrodiscicgirl
I drink water, or nothin, it's mainly because I don't eat breakfast.
Phyco girl
QUOTE(xrninja @ May 4 2005, 11:42 PM)
i get bottles of milk coffee from the japanese grocery store every week, and that stuff is pretty good. i've finally tried all the brands, so now i know which ones are the better tasting ones. biggrin.gif

oh, the japanese vending machines have excellent bottles of cold oolong tea (as does the JR shinkansen, with the ladies rolling the carts and tea up and down the aisle).
[snapback]166706[/snapback]

Yum! That sounds good. I usually have coffee, milk or maybe one of those Starbucks mocha drink things you get at the grocery store. I don't like tea. I only like peach iced tea, but I don't drink it for breakfast happy.gif
OtakuSailorV
Milk, usually.

Every once in a while I grab a soda or something, but I prefer milk over all.
Elderberry
I suppose I like having milk in the morning (but it has to be cold). In the winter, I like making hot cocoa as well~ laugh.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
I usually switch between Chocolate Milk and Ice water durring regular week days (unless it's a school day, or I have work early in the morning, then it's coffee. Or if I'm Ill, it's orange juice.), and on weekends I usually have a Chai Latte for breakfast while browsing the local bookstores. laugh.gif
POTOPHREAK
Most of the time, water. Occasionally chocolate milk <-- a bit fattening, but I can't help loving it.
zombie
You have coffee but not tea. Why is there no tea in this poll.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.