Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Meh Random Fan Art.
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
sweetums
This is just random stuff I drew.....hope you like it.

[attachmentid=950]

Alot of these, when yo go to look at em' they'er gonna be pretty big.... Here's another one;

[attachmentid=951]

Another one, This is one of meh personal favorites. I think it's so cute.

[attachmentid=952]
Edo-mame
Um, you don't have to keep posting your pics like that, just attach them all to one post.

Those pics are not bad.
sweetums
Thanks, and I know. I like to do that. I'll put up another pic soon! Hope someone else will come and look at em'......TT_TT
Hikusa Rockgirl X
=O *watches*
<.<
>.>
o.o
xD
i like them *-*
about your lineart its a lil trembling >.o *did i say that right xDD?*
i like the shades too

aw, so kawaii the last one, ahh terriermon!! xDDDD
he's watching Digimon Tamers *-*??

*Off Topic: i had always think that Riza looks totally alike to Rika thats scary cuz their names are such alike ._. -*
sweetums
I'll put up more pics soon, just.........not now....XD

-squeals loudly-

This is my favorite picture yet! I love it!
Zarpia
Please DON'T doble post or you'll get in trouble!
Phyco girl
Your pics are really good sis! happy.gif Zarpia's right though, moderators have a big thing about double posting. Just try not to respond to people until you have more pics. Then you lose the risk of double posting and can do 2 things at once!

That link in your last post didn't show up for me though sad.gif Anyways, I loved that third piccy in your first post. So cute happy.gif
Sonic-Teal
Lines are a little shakey but other than that decent job. I think that third picture is about a digimon I forgot it's name and I am not a Beyblade fan but good pic (In fact I have a dislike for beyblade they are just tops) and I like Trigun. None the less if I like the shows or not overly a decent job keep working.
pinako
QUOTE(Hikusa Rockgirl X @ Apr 30 2005, 11:54 PM)
=O *watches*
<.<
>.>
o.o
xD
i like them *-*
about your lineart its a lil trembling >.o *did i say that right xDD?*
i like the shades too

aw, so kawaii the last one, ahh terriermon!! xDDDD
he's watching Digimon Tamers *-*??

*Off Topic: i had always think that Riza looks totally alike to Rika thats scary cuz their names are such alike ._. -*

[snapback]164256[/snapback]

hahah ya those are realy good! i soo wish i could draw like that! and i dont konw who rika is but my friend says that winry looks like rika...hehe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.