Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fma Doujinshi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
lialiakicks
nhuigsvthxruhgjkldschuebgi

Curse you for such a cliff hanger!!!!!

D: D: D: D: D:
You make Lia sad.
Reika
hahahah sorry sorry, here's another update:

vol2-chap1 -Page 13
http://www.deviantart.com/view/32130538/
Tombow
Yay, more update!! smile.gif
Awww, they are worrying about each other....

Reika
hehehe
lialiakicks
*wants more already* D:
Reika
hahaha that's not fair XD
Tombow
Hehe, Reika, you know we always want more of your update!! tongue.gif
SsleepyAlly
QUOTE(Reika @ Apr 22 2006, 12:48 AM) [snapback]384661[/snapback]

hahaha that's not fair XD

That's what you get for drawing this awesome story Sis. ^__^
Reika
hahahahahaha I don't know if that's good or not ^^U XDDD
Tombow
Just checking in to see if you got more update coming!! biggrin.gif
Reika
later on, I'm not feeling well today.... T_T... and I've been working, and those days it will be hard to update, in less than one month I have the finals... so... patience. I'm sorry, since I started classes I can't update as much as I would like to.
Tombow
Of course!! Hope you're gonna feel better soon!! sad.gif
Reika
LOOK!! LOOK!!! I UPDATED!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://www.deviantart.com/view/32701068/
KiorujiXeroxGurl
WoW! ohmy.gif I LOVE it! Dang it! Why didn't I ever noticed about your thread before? It's really beautiful! It comes with a good story! I totally LURVE it! wub.gif I really, really, really, really really do!!! XD
Reika
Tank you!!! I'm glad you like it!!!! ^-^ and I like your avatar XDD how did you do the animation? how much frames?
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Your welcome! ^^ Oh, the avatar was made by somebody else. I'm not the kind of person who knows how to make these things.. Hehe.. tongue.gif It sure is cute and cool! ^^ Thanks to the person who made it! biggrin.gif
Tombow
^^^ Awww, I love this update!! It's so touching!! happy.gif
Reika
@KiorujiXeroxGurl:

Aww... I like animation, that's why I asked sad.gif too bad XD

@Tombow:

Yay!!! ^-^
lialiakicks
CUTE @_________@

And I think you meant "Thank God". You can take out the 's'. >:F
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Reika @ May 3 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]389771[/snapback]

@KiorujiXeroxGurl:
Aww... I like animation, that's why I asked sad.gif too bad XD

Yeah, I like animations too, but yet.. I'm no good at it.. Sorry.. sad.gif
Reika
@lialiakicks: oops, thanks ^^

@KiorujiXeroxGurl: heh, don't worry xD
KiorujiXeroxGurl
^^ So, when are you gonna update?
Reika
I was about to scan right now XDDDDDD

As soon as someones posts I'll post the update, so people know I've updated, ¬¬ they'll only allow to double post on fanfic section....
KiorujiXeroxGurl
I'm looking forward in seeing it. ^^
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
i am also very excited to see what you have up your sleeve next.
Tombow
Update!! We wait for the update!! biggrin.gif
Reika
XDDD you posted after I went to bed, sorry! XDDDDD

Here it goes:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/32838004/

AND!! I told you I had something for those who liked writing fanfics xD if there still someone interested, send me a private, and I'll tell you what I had thought, and you can write it, if you want.

There are 4 pages which are interlaced on DA.
Extra:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32838180/

You can continue if you want. (I'm not doing it since I won't be able to keep up two doujinshi)
Tombow
Yay, update!!! biggrin.gif
Oh, my, Ed is such a nincompoop !! laugh.gif
And, those extra pages are awsome!! Wow!!
Reika
XDDDDDDDDDd what's nincompoop?

the hell they are! XDD they aren't even seriously drawn, just the first thing that came to my mind! lol it was just an idea I got, of course, it's not as simple as it seems.
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ May 6 2006, 05:06 AM) [snapback]391170[/snapback]
the hell they are! XDD they aren't even seriously drawn, just the first thing that came to my mind! lol it was just an idea I got, of course, it's not as simple as it seems.
And, that shows how great you are!! XDDD

"nincompoop" is like, STUPID!! laugh.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hehe! Ed is always the one who gets away between people! I like it! ^^ And the part Roy remember he had to run bcoz he slept in class is funny! Aww, Maes and Roy looks soo adorable! XD
Reika
@Tombow: XDDDDDDDDD no I'm not XD I just bought some books to improve.

@KiorujiXeroxGurl: haha, that part is an extra, I already posted here that if there's anyone that want to continue the story just contact me and I'll tell you what do I had in mind when I drew that.

hey, you know? I'm feeling playfull... how about we write a fanfic between us all from update to update? I'll start a story, and you follow, and so on XD Wanna play?
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Reika @ May 6 2006, 08:56 PM) [snapback]391200[/snapback]

@Tombow: XDDDDDDDDD no I'm not XD I just bought some books to improve.

@KiorujiXeroxGurl: haha, that part is an extra, I already posted here that if there's anyone that want to continue the story just contact me and I'll tell you what do I had in mind when I drew that.

hey, you know? I'm feeling playfull... how about we write a fanfic between us all from update to update? I'll start a story, and you follow, and so on XD Wanna play?

Yes, the story is funny. I love it! I would really like you to continue the story! ^^

Hmm.. Sounds like fun! ^^ Um.. Okay.
Tombow
^^ Tehehe, you two are awsome writers, so you two go ahead and do it!!
And, I'll come here to read it!! biggrin.gif

OT: @KiorujiXeroxGurl - Love your new sig!!
(But, you might like to shrink it to within the Max width of 500 pix wide for the board... currently it's 550 pix wide... to avoid any chance of getting it replaced with the black box. tongue.gif )
Reika
Alright, I'll start it, anyone that wants to join, it's wellcome XD:

mmmm let me think:

-¡Ah! -She gasped as some of her tea landed onto her lap.

Colonel Roy Mustang lifted his gaze from the trance of his paperwork to look at his lieutenant, with a rather bored gaze:
-¿What's wrong?
-N-nothing, sir -She said nervously- it's just.. I'll be right back.

She stood up, but as soon as she did so, a great pain stabbed her through her abdomen, making her almost fall onto her knees.

-¡Lieutenant!
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Hmmm.. This is hard.. I've never done this before.. Let see... Ermm..

Roy rushes to Riza with a rather worried face. He held her before she falls.

-It's okay.. sir. I'm fine..

-Riza.. He speak as he looks eye to eye with her.
-Don't push yourself. You have to rest. Something's wrong with you..

Riza gets up with Roy still holding her. She pushes her face away to stop the eye contact.

-I'll be fine sir.. She said as she walks away to make Roy let go of her. She's still holding the pain in her abs.
-I just need to get some more tea.. And Riza walks through the door.

- .... Looks at Riza with a worried frown face.
-Hrmm.. I'm really worried about her.. Stares at the empty corridor.

Then, Havoc and Hughes enter the room. Roy startled from his gaze.

Darn.. I'm no good at this.. I hope it's okay with you Reika.. BTW Tombow.. I've changed it. Thanks for reminding meh! ^^

Tombow
^^ @Reika and KiorujiXeroxGurl - very nice!! happy.gif

(And, KiorujiXeroxGurl - Cute sig!! And, you got the resizing just in time!! biggrin.gif I also reminded to another person last night, but couldn't swich it in time, and got a black box already... sad.gif )
Reika
hahah nice! I wrote the first thing that came to my mind lol, I don't know if I'm quite inspired to write this XD:

After leaving the room, quite flushed, she went to the bathroom, instead of going for more tea, as she had stated to the worried colonel. And without being able to keep her mind out of the image of the worried man and his gaze, she started to vomit into the toilet.

Meanwhile, at the office, Roy Mustang was being lectured by his best friend:

-WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!
-Wh- wha?
-Oh-! Do-Do-Don't "wh-wha" me!! -Maes Hughes, before the two other men's surprised eyes, stopped yelling and eyed him cautiously- What did you do to your precious First Lieutenant. She was all red and running to the bathroom.

The colonel looked at his best friend's finger, pointed firmly at the direction the lieutenant had gone. Suddenly he seemed to recover from his trace and formed a frown of his own, putting a hand on his side and the other fist on his desk:

-What the hell are you talking about! I was just here, DOING PAPERWORK, and then she almost collapsed. -He sant on his big dark chair, hands interlaced and gaze to the desk- Geez, she wouldn't even let me help her.
-Huh... chief... -Started Havoc, talking for the first time since he entered the room.
-What? -He answered quite annoyed and without looking to them.
-She... well... it's not the first time, this... happens...
-¿What? -Asked both, the lieutenant Colonel, and the Colonel himself in disbelieve.
-You know... women sometimes... well, I think she might have taken some pills other times....

Suddenly, realization came in, as well, as Riza Hawkeye throught the door.

----------UPDATE!!!!--------Vol2-Chap1-Page 16

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/32986320/
KiorujiXeroxGurl
QUOTE(Tombow @ May 8 2006, 07:01 PM) [snapback]392315[/snapback]

^^ @Reika and KiorujiXeroxGurl - very nice!! happy.gif

(And, KiorujiXeroxGurl - Cute sig!! And, you got the resizing just in time!! biggrin.gif I also reminded to another person last night, but couldn't swich it in time, and got a black box already... sad.gif )

Aww.. Thank you Tombow! ^^ I took it from the official web. I LOVE it too! You can see the reason why.. tongue.gif Awh.. I pity the person that couldn't switch in time. Yes.. the black box is annoying. I've got it once before.. dry.gif

I'm really not good in writing fics anyway.. I just slack the whole story later.. So I guess I won't continue until somebody else's does. Anyway, I love your continuing story! ^^ I meant for both! You're really good! The deviant one about Roy and his tendons.. I feel pity to him. sad.gif Awwh.. Now he had to wear mechanical fingers too? I'm feeling so sad about him already.. X(

The one about Riza and her pain abs.. You did it funny! I love the way Hughes scolds Roy! It's really funny! ^^
Reika
hahaha I'm glad you liked them XDDDDDD I won't continue with the "fic" untill another one does, either...
Maianarisa
O.O!

That's...interesting. So does that mean we'll see Winry? ^^
Maybe even an London!Winry?
Tombow
Wow, more update, with awsome drawings, fancy background, and intriguing story development!!
"Automail"?? Is Ed thinking whom we're thinking?? biggrin.gif
It's getting interesting!! happy.gif
Reika
O.O!

That's...interesting. So does that mean we'll see Winry? ^^
Maybe even an London!Winry?

woh! who knows XDD

Wow, more update, with awsome drawings, fancy background, and intriguing story development!!
"Automail"?? Is Ed thinking whom we're thinking??
It's getting interesting!!

hahahaha mmm.. maybe.... XDDDDD
lialiakicks
..... ;_____; So, Roy can't use his fingers anymore?!?!?!

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?! D: D: D:

Reika, you are evil.... T________T
Reika
I'm not evil!!! T3T
Tombow
No, way!! Reika is not evil!! happy.gif
I bet Reika has a nice story plan to take care of Roy's fingers. Right?
RIGHT, Reika??? unsure.gif
Reika
hahaha, I bet you are not expecting it rolleyes.gif
lialiakicks
If you don't think making Roy totally incompetent isn't evil, then what is it?! ;________;

*emos 'til next update*
KiorujiXeroxGurl
^^ Hullo.. Can't wait for ya update.. ^^
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ May 10 2006, 02:59 AM) [snapback]393235[/snapback]

hahaha, I bet you are not expecting it rolleyes.gif
Ok, Reika - You know what's going to happen to Roy's fingers??? Have you made out the story that far??
(Don't need to tell us the actual storyline, just tell us if you made out the story that far already.) tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.