Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fma Doujinshi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Reika
haha, really, at this rate I'll go 5 years later from now xD
Tombow
No way!! It'll be with the accelerated learning curve!! happy.gif
How's your computer recovering???
Reika
it's still dead T_T.... I got 10 out of 10 on my "audiovisual communication" exam!! ^^ but I'm going to fail today's one xDDDD I had "Laboral formation and orientation" <--if those are words XD. and I did craply crap.
SsleepyAlly
Still praying for your poor comp.............
Reika
me too...... hopefully, I have one this week
Maianarisa
*luffs Reika's doujinshi* biggrin.gif

Quick! Someone buy Reika a brand new computer with fast internet connection!

By the way, I've got a quick question, how old is Elizabeth?
Reika
DEAR GOD, NO!!!! My mother board broke too!!! >.< stupid comp! <--*kicks it*

now I'll have to wait MORE to buy one ¬¬ stupid, stupid, stupid comp

@marianarisa: yay! glad you luff it! XD Elizabeth? It's the same age as Riza, 24-25 if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, I think that when I decided to make the doujin take place Roy was 28-29, months before the ending, and if Riza's 4 years younger.... yeah, 24-25 years old ^^.

Any other quesitons about the doujinshi?? I'll be glad to answer if it doesn't mean to spoil you.
Maianarisa
Someone! Donate Reika a computer! T____T

Nope, no questions so far. ^^

Oh! Maybe you should make a fanfic that takes place after the last doujinshi page for now until you get your computer back. *is dying to see what happens* T_T

If we can't get the doujinshi, we can go with text for now?
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ Mar 20 2006, 07:59 AM) [snapback]366155[/snapback]
DEAR GOD, NO!!!! My mother board broke too!!! >.< stupid comp! <--*kicks it*

Holly Molly, Reika, what are you doing there???!! Trashing your computer??? blink.gif
(Or, trying to fix it???? unsure.gif )

Yes, someone please donate Reika a new computer with all the paint/photoshop programs!!!!
Reika
Maianarisa:

hahaha! I would do a fanfic, but then I wouldn't draw what I wrote, so I preffer not to, anyways, today I started drawing the 4th page since I stopped publishing (I finally finished my exams!!!!!). Sorry, you'll have to wait, maybe I can publish them with really bad quality and without digital treatment.... that is if you want...

Tombow :

Nothing!!! I swear!!!! >.< I took the processor out of the mother board again because my dad told me to put it in again >.< and the thingy that seccures the processor broke by just moving it!!! >.< I tell you, it's my comps revenge ¬¬ I'll buy a new one as soon as the money my dad sent me reaches my account.
Tombow
I wrote a fairly intelligent post for a change, then the board went off-line, eating my post with it. Grrrr!! So, not that intelligent post this time (I can't do that that often!! laugh.gif )
QUOTE(Reika @ Mar 21 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]366595[/snapback]
Nothing!!! I swear!!!! >.< I took the processor out of the mother board again because my dad told me to put it in again >.< and the thingy that seccures the processor broke by just moving it!!! >.< I tell you, it's my comps revenge ¬¬ I'll buy a new one as soon as the money my dad sent me reaches my account.
I know, I know, that's why I try to stay away from touching inside my computer!! I also tend to brake stuff in a way it's not supposed to. tongue.gif
Anyway, hope you can get a good computer, and soon!!

BTW, some change of subject to take your mind off
Did you know there will be an All Japan Anime Convention this weekend???
It's actually more than weekend, but that's when it's open to the general public.
If I were there this weekend, I would definitely attend that one!!
Reika
@Tombow:

About the post... yeah, it happens too often ¬¬....

About my comp... I want to die, really, yesterday I bought a mother board and a processor and you know what?? it's still not working!!! so I took it to the engineer, I'll know something in a couple of hours now. I'll... inform you... if I'm still alive ¬¬

BTW! I have glasses now, not that I really need them, but since I'm 90% of the day either drawing, at the comp, or reading... my eyes hurt and get red. I have 0.75 of "hypermetropy" and a little of "astigmatism", and now I draw better!! well, not better, but I don't need to do 10 lines to see the line I want to see XD (don't know if I'm explaining myself).

'bout what you told me... what the hell are you talking about!!! where!!!!???? XD
Tombow
^^ The correct name is Tokyo International Anime Fair, and it's in Tokyo Japan, held betweem March 23 through March 26. smile.gif

So.... any latest news on your computer???

Oh, and for your eyes, eat lots of carrots (like old saying, but it's true!!) and take billberry... here in U.S. we can buy Billberry pills, and it's supposed to help eye functions. happy.gif
Reika
*sigh*, I have a great bad luck. The problem was the power supply, it's so damn old that it's a mess, so it made a peak and burnt my old mother board AND my NEW mother board ^^#.... so now I have to pay the engineer, the power supply and ANOTHER mother board.

My eyes are well, but they get red when I try to stay more than 2 hours at the comp, so after that I pretend to draw and to draw well xD
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ Mar 24 2006, 06:40 AM) [snapback]368426[/snapback]
*sigh*, I have a great bad luck. The problem was the power supply, it's so damn old that it's a mess, so it made a peak and burnt my old mother board AND my NEW mother board ^^#.... so now I have to pay the engineer, the power supply and ANOTHER mother board.
Oh nooooo!!
And, speaking of strange, I had been having this small voice somewhere in the back of my brain when I read your post about your computer being broken, that said "Is it power supply??? Is it power supply???" (*inserts X-file theme music here*) ohmy.gif
Reika
hahaha, I like it when I have this kind of connection with people XD. *luv xfiles*
SsleepyAlly
Sis, my eyes are getting worst too. sad.gif That's why I'm trying to go on the computer less and less and to stop watching tv while lying down side ways. I'm goanna follow Tombow's advice and eat carrots. I don't wanna wear glasses. >.<

Back to the subject, I'm still praying to the computer gods......
Reika
awww... poor thingy, it's not that bad to wear glasses, I think I have the wrong ones tough XDDD

-------EDIT--------

This is the most I can do, I hope to update this week more decently

http://www.deviantart.com/view/30914994/
Tombow
Oh!! UPDATE!!!
And, it's awsome!!
I love the last panel, with comic Ed and Al in the car going WAAAAAHHH!!!! laugh.gif
Great page!! happy.gif
Reika
hahaha no way, that perspective is awefully done, XDDD but thanks, tombow, as nice as always ^^
Maianarisa
YAY! A new page! Good job! ^.^
Poor Al, has to suffer Ed's horrible driving. Hope they won't get hurt...much.
When's chapter 2 going to come out?
Reika
Haha, first I should finish chapter 1 XD
SsleepyAlly
I like the piggy almost getting baconed (bacon........)on the road by Ed. It's hilarious.XD
Reika
I'm- I'm on my comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a comp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna cry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T
Fontine_the_crazy_alchemist
dont be sad Reika-Chan be happy now that you have a working computer happy.gif
Reika
T^T thanks!! thank you all!!
Tombow
GREAT!!! Reika got her new computer!!!! biggrin.gif
Yay!! Congratulations!!! happy.gif
Reika
thanks!! ^^ I have a surprise... that you'll like if you are a fanfic-writing lovers XD it's an idea I got.
>.< oooooo im soo excited to hear and see it now becuase your such a ..........GRRRREAT WRITER!!!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif
theothersin
QUOTE(Reika @ Apr 4 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]374448[/snapback]

thanks!! ^^ I have a surprise... that you'll like if you are a fanfic-writing lovers XD it's an idea I got.

I'm listening...

Your computers still not fixed.... *cries* It had to die just THEN, in a batle scene huh? *Deep Breath* Okay I'm good.
Reika
@Fontine the crazy alchemist: heh, I'm glad, I'm tired right now because we had a production today and I just had lunch (16:27), so I don't think I'll be able to update anything today.

@Theothersin: ^^ my comp is fixed, now I need some sleep before working XD
theothersin
^^ YAY!!^^

Rest up good! And aviod too much stress...definately, stress can really damage one's health. I will wait patiently wil the next update. (YAY!)
Reika
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page10:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/31776523/
Page: 11:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/31776764/

Finally update!!! I'm having trouble with the scanner so I'll try to keep updating tomorrow

YAY!! updates there both very good poor london Roy
Reika
really? XD I hate the first one XD
yes because first ofall:

i cant draw like that

Your too good my gosh, and i like the whole entire story bad or good.
Riza Mustang
yay! update! why does it have to be such a cliffhanger?
Reika
Frontine the crazy alchemist: hahahhahaha

Riza Mustang: because of my scanner XD
Tombow
Oh, more update!!
So nice to see Roy again!!! happy.gif

Reika
Hahaha, here you can see him more:

Page 13:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31805419/
MORE I WANT MORE!!!!! ITS SOO GOOD WITH ITS CHOCOLATE GOOD NESS!!! oh sorry i was enjoying this wonder ful chocalte cake, but back to the point another piece of great work im excited for the next page. smile.gif
Riza Mustang
thanks Reika for the update!
Tombow
Wow, Reika is back in full swing!!
Yay!! More Roy!!!! Awsome!!! biggrin.gif
Reika
@Fontine the crazy alchemist: hahaha XDDD. I work whole day today, but I hope to update tonight again.

@Riza Mustang: No prob! I really wanted to update!

@Tombow: Hahaha XDDD
Valérie
I just realized that I never posted in your thread sis!
I am not going to be really original, but I really like what you're doing! Keep on the good work! smile.gif
SsleepyAlly
It's good to see that your comp is working again Sis! Nothing like reading your story during Spring Break. ^^
Reika
awwww... thank you valerie and Ssleepy ally ^^... I'll try to update as soon as I can, ok?
Nil-chan
lol, this is awesome, cept, i can't really read them, my compy won't losd the pictures.
neko28
This is really good keep up the good work!
Reika
Nil-chan: Why can't you read them??? Try refreshing the pages more than once :s

Neko28: Thank you! ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.