Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fma Doujinshi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
MoshiHibana
I like it! biggrin.gif and even though you updated 2 pages today im still goingto say it.....update soon laugh.gif well peace out cool.gif
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 13 2005, 12:19 AM)
I like it! biggrin.gif  and even though you updated 2 pages today im still goingto say it.....update soon laugh.gif  well peace out cool.gif
[snapback]171541[/snapback]

CORRECTION: I updated 3 pages today XD I've updated the last one right now ^^ Thanks for always reviewing me ^^ love you!!! *Hugges*
Celestial Shadow
Very good and well drawn happy.gif
Reika
QUOTE(Celestial Fangirl @ May 13 2005, 01:29 AM)
Very good and well drawn happy.gif
[snapback]171574[/snapback]

Thank you very much, your comment is really appreciated ^^
Azura Elric
QUOTE(Reika @ May 12 2005, 08:26 PM)
I like it! biggrin.gif  and even though you updated 2 pages today im still goingto say it.....update soon laugh.gif  well peace out cool.gif

CORRECTION: I updated 3 pages today XD I've updated the last one right now ^^ Thanks for always reviewing me ^^ love you!!! *Hugges*
[snapback]171571[/snapback]

NANI?!! you've updated?!! *runs over to devian to read the next chp*
MoshiHibana
WAH! you updated and I didn't know about it! I swear I check deviant like every five to ten mins. ::runs off to go read next page:: you gotta tell me these things lol laugh.gif
Reika
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 13 2005, 04:17 AM)
QUOTE(Reika @ May 12 2005, 08:26 PM)

[snapback]171571[/snapback]

NANI?!! you've updated?!! *runs over to devian to read the next chp*
[snapback]171655[/snapback]

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Yeah, yesterday I got the day to draw like crazy XD I drew three pages and update almost everyday ^^

WAH! you updated and I didn't know about it! I swear I check deviant like every five to ten mins. ::runs off to go read next page:: you gotta tell me these things lol

LOL, I said I would tell when I updated whe a whole chapter was finished so I wouldn't spam this topic too much ^^ That's why I didn't say anything hehe. (Goes to draw before even having breakfast)
MoshiHibana
HEY I liked the page you put up...(I hope you didn't put up another one whilst I was away like before lol) but.....I need moreeeee sad.gif lol I'm getting obsessed over here. lol..oh..no i forgot to do my trig homework, well update soon! smile.gif ::runs off to do homework:
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 14 2005, 03:38 AM)
HEY I liked the page you put up...(I hope you didn't put up another one whilst I was away like before lol) but.....I need moreeeee sad.gif  lol I'm getting obsessed over here. lol..oh..no i forgot to do my trig homework, well update soon! smile.gif ::runs off to do homework:
[snapback]172080[/snapback]

No... I don't think I updated another one, LOL XD, yesterday I updated just one. I'll try to update two today, or even three or four, these we'll be the last pages of this chapters (that's why). I'll try to update the next one before noon ^^

PS: Does anyone know how is supposed to act the family of an amnesian¿?¿¿¿ XDDDDDD because I'm trying to find information about that but can't find it!>.<
MoshiHibana
wah.....I want to read your next page please update soon I really can't wait lol smile.gif I'm pathetic.....so please update soon!
Is it legal?
Is it legal to take stuff out of the image gallery, save it to your PC, upload it on www.imageshack.us and use it as an avatar?
I really need help please e-mail me at eminem8757@hotmail.com with the subject of "legal to copy" please! thanx
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 15 2005, 03:28 AM)
wah.....I want to read your next page please update soon I really can't wait lol smile.gif I'm pathetic.....so please update soon!
[snapback]172591[/snapback]

You are not pathetic XDDDDDDDDD You make me start to work XDDD I have drawn the next page, I just have to make the shadows and upload it ^^ but since it's the last page of this chapter I might don't do it untill I have the omakes and the cover done ^^U... Don't know...
Is it legal?
Hey can somebody help me here?

And Again:Is it legal to take stuff out of the image gallery, save it to your PC, upload it on www.imageshack.us and use it as an avatar?
I really need help please e-mail me at eminem8757@hotmail.com with the subject of "legal to copy" please! thanx
Reika
QUOTE(Is it legal? @ May 15 2005, 05:59 PM)

And Again:Is it legal to take stuff out of the image gallery, save it to your PC, upload it on www.imageshack.us and use it as an avatar?
[snapback]172888[/snapback]

I already e-mailed you
QUOTE(Is it legal? @ May 15 2005, 09:59 AM)

[snapback]172888[/snapback]

Oh ok thanx
oh oh omg did you update?! ohmy.gif I need to read it! I've been waiting all day! lol
Reika
QUOTE(Guest @ May 16 2005, 02:48 AM)
oh oh omg did you update?! ohmy.gif  I need to read it! I've been waiting all day! lol
[snapback]173183[/snapback]

XD LOL, yesterday I didn't update, I couldn't T^T Sorry, I hope I'll be able to do it this afternoon ^^ Thanks for reading! ^^
MoshiHibana
oh...well update soon ^^ I will be looking foward to it after school! well speaking of which I gotta run.Peace out

well I guess I'll be waiting all day....I hurt my back...no school for me! but I cant really bend down or anything...oh well i get to wait for updates lol stalker comes to mind... ph34r.gif kidding..of course
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 16 2005, 12:21 PM)
oh...well update soon ^^ I will be looking foward to it after school! well speaking of which I gotta run.Peace out

well I guess I'll be waiting all day....I hurt my back...no school for me! but I cant really bend down or anything...oh well i get to wait for updates lol stalker comes to mind... ph34r.gif kidding..of course
[snapback]173374[/snapback]

LOL, poor you... I know what it's like to have the back hurt, I've been with my neck and shoulders hurt and it's similar T^T You'll have to wait a little more though... sleep.gif
MoshiHibana
ok will do mon capitan! lol sorry that just popped into my head. But I shall wait here until the end of time for an update if i must laugh.gif hopefully it won't tale that long. wel...peace out cool.gif
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 16 2005, 07:22 PM)
ok will do mon capitan! lol sorry that just popped into my head. But I shall wait here until the end of time for an update if i must laugh.gif hopefully it won't tale that long. wel...peace out cool.gif
[snapback]173464[/snapback]

I'm in need for ideas for a fanomake for chapter 2 >.< as soon as I draw it I'll update, the shitty cover is done and the last page of chapter 2 too XDDDD

OK!!!!!!!!! UPDATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!
CHAPTER 2 IS FINALLY FINISHED!!! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE COVER OF THIS CHAPTER AND START READING IT ^^:
No Tittle Yet: Chapter 2: Meeting my Other Life-Part 2
MoshiHibana
oh,I see well... dry.gif I have to go kill someone. So I hope you get some good ideas even if I have to kill my back more I will get to his house and i will knock the crap out of him for saying I ditched. smile.gif as always I shall be waiting ever patiently for an update laugh.gif now I must go a have my revenge ^^ peace out cool.gif
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 16 2005, 11:53 PM)
oh,I see well... dry.gif  I have to go kill someone. So I hope you get some good ideas even if I have to kill my back more I will get to his house and i will knock the crap out of him for saying I ditched.  smile.gif  as always I shall be waiting ever patiently for an update  laugh.gif now I must go a have my revenge ^^ peace out cool.gif
[snapback]173622[/snapback]

The update is done ^^
MoshiHibana
yes!YES! ::scampers off to read::thank you! you made my day lol laugh.gif
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 17 2005, 12:07 AM)
yes!YES! ::scampers off to read::thank you! you made my day lol laugh.gif
[snapback]173639[/snapback]

LOL! XDDDDDDDDD You are really cute! XD
MoshiHibana
dun dun dun ph34r.gif I wonder what will happen next....
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 17 2005, 12:39 AM)
dun dun dun ph34r.gif  I wonder what will happen next....
[snapback]173665[/snapback]

You know? Your sign really rocks! XD
MoshiHibana
oh..you mean the my toe thing? laugh.gif I got that from my friend I got the crazy thing in my sig from my friend too now that I think about it....oh yes by the by I liked the omakes too they were funny. ^^ ::thumbs up::

SO when shall I be expecting an update oh great master laugh.gif

uhm.......where did you go... ohmy.gif im sad..
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 17 2005, 12:48 AM)
oh..you mean the my toe thing? laugh.gif  I got that from my friend  I got the crazy thing in my sig from my friend too now that I think about it....oh yes by the by I liked the omakes too they were funny. ^^ ::thumbs up::

SO when shall I be expecting an update oh great master laugh.gif

uhm.......where did you go... ohmy.gif im sad..
[snapback]173679[/snapback]

Hello again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!!!!!! I've been in Madrid!!! And I have bought LOTS of FMA merchandising, as cute little Roy Canddle that it's just so... HOT! XDDDD
I'll try to update today ^^
MoshiHibana
aww..no fair....I want one! could you possibly, send a picture of it I want to see it! all I have is a roy keychain. but i am getting one of the pocket watchs that the state alchemists have... laugh.gif and also..YAY UPDATE!
Azura Elric
FMA Stuff?! *screams* I want some FMa stuff! lol I only have a pocketwatch. ....Now how to make sure my parents don't throw them all out ._. XD
^^ I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Reika
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 20 2005, 09:45 PM)
FMA Stuff?! *screams* I want some FMa stuff! lol I only have a pocketwatch. ....Now how to make sure my parents don't throw them all out ._. XD
^^ I can't wait to read the next chapter.
[snapback]176007[/snapback]

Yup! I have a military watch (that works) and a necklace with the sign of the alchemy and the liscence of state alchemist pack, a little Roy candle ^0^ (a little glass with his face on it and the flame transmutation circle in the other side (all in red) and a candle inside, a chibi Ed, and four action figures: Roy, Riza, Hughes and Envy. And... I think that's all XD No! Some really cute stickers ^^ . I wanted all the stock though... T_T Next time I'll bring 150 euros with me ¬¬

I would take pictures with the webcam but the quality is really awfull ^^U

Next page will be release today ^^U Yesterday I almost fainted while walking down the street.

--------Edit
Next page is released:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18552561/
-Kr!zY-
lol, i caught up with everyone else!^^; great work Reika! LMAO at the omake!XD your art and panel layout is really effective! done like a pro! awesome work dude ^.^v
Reika
QUOTE(-Kr!zY- @ May 21 2005, 06:16 PM)
lol, i caught up with everyone else!^^; great work Reika! LMAO at the omake!XD your art and panel layout is really effective! done like a pro! awesome work dude ^.^v
[snapback]176837[/snapback]

Thank you very much! but.. what's LMAO??? XDD You don't know how glad I am that my efforts are usefull to make you enjoy while I learn T^T Arigatou!

---Edit----

Next page is updated ^^
http://www.deviantart.com/view/18627347/
MoshiHibana
I love it as always! sorry i haven't told you that in awhile it's just that it can be quite hard to pull your english grade out of the crapper with only 13 days left of school. who new that you could do so bad in a subject that you speak everyday lol! well update soon your drawings are the highlights of my day lol laugh.gif school is crap mad.gif well peace out
Reika
QUOTE(MoshiHibana @ May 25 2005, 03:04 AM)
I love it as always! sorry i haven't told you that in awhile it's just that it can be quite hard to pull your english grade out of the crapper with only 13 days left of school. who new that you could do so bad in a subject that you speak everyday lol! well update soon your drawings are the highlights of my day lol laugh.gif  school is crap mad.gif well peace out
[snapback]178963[/snapback]

Thanks for posting so I could update here my latest updates and everybody could notice it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T^T

Yeah, school's crap xD

Here are the updates:

Page 3:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18646192/

Page 4:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18670900/

Page 5:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18680784/

Hope you like them ^^
POTOPHREAK
I really love your work!!
How can you draw such high quality work in such short time???
The story is really great!! And the omakes are really funny
Ooooh I just LOVE royai wub.gif
Looking forward to MORE AND MORE of your wonderful work
Reika
QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ May 25 2005, 11:48 AM)
I really love your work!!
How can you draw such high quality work in such short time???
The story is really great!!  And the omakes are really funny
Ooooh I just LOVE royai wub.gif
Looking forward to MORE AND MORE of your wonderful work
[snapback]179098[/snapback]

All of you keep telling me that my art is great and high quality, but I don't think is that awesome ^^U anyways, THANK YOU!!! ^^
It takes me a couple of hours per page and some stress when the cels aren't like they ares suppossed to be XD

I don't think I'll be able to update today... maybe later at night (I haven't started with it yet, this morning's been busy ^^U)
Azura Elric
As always, awesome job! I think I'm going to cry after looking at page 5. Curious, did you kinda rush in the last three chapters? Idk it didn't seem the drawn quality on pages 2-4 were drawn as well as the others...
Reika
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 25 2005, 09:29 PM)
As always, awesome job! I think I'm going to cry after looking at page 5. Curious, did you kinda rush in the last three chapters? Idk it didn't seem the drawn quality on pages 2-4 were drawn as well as the others...
[snapback]179283[/snapback]

last three chapters? XDD my doujinshi has only two chapters and 5 pages XD. I think I didn't understand you well... did you mean that the quality of the pages 2-3 and 4 are lower than the others? :s I think that all those pages are more faithful to the original XD. The one I'm not proud of it is page 2 where havoc asks her if she's called the doctor (BIG MENTAL BLOCK), also I made a mistake from page 3 to page 4 where I should have drew a cell where Roy takes the clothes. I was more in a rush with page 5 than the others XD

Anyways, I've been a little bit blocked and I tried to draw more than a page yesterday because I wasn't going to be able to draw any today ^^U What exactly were you reffering to?^^

------EDIT--------

Next page is up! ^^

Capter 3, page 6:

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18738374/
Azura Elric
eh....nevermind don't worry about it happy.gif. Just saying from all the chapters and pages you've done pages 2-3 didn't seem right. *blinks* don't worry about it lol. *goes to read page 6*
Reika
QUOTE(Azura Elric @ May 26 2005, 10:54 PM)
eh....nevermind don't worry about it happy.gif. Just saying from all the chapters and pages you've done pages 2-3 didn't seem right. *blinks* don't worry about it lol. *goes to read page 6*
[snapback]179992[/snapback]

T^T really? And why do you think that? .... I just... see them like they have to be there because even if it's boring I need to explain some things ^^U (I'm REALLY bored with some of the last pages.. ^^U but they must be shone...)

-----EDIT---

Page 7:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/18781009/
POTOPHREAK
Yay new page
Great work, and keep it up smile.gif
I love Roy's eyes in the last cell. They look so...
Reika
QUOTE(POTOPHREAK @ May 29 2005, 09:44 AM)
Yay new page
Great work, and keep it up  smile.gif
I love Roy's eyes in the last cell.  They look so...
[snapback]181507[/snapback]

Thank you! I don't like them though XDDD

Here's a big update:
4 PAGES!
Chapter 3-Page 8
Chapter 3-Page 9
Chapter 3-Page 10
Chapter 3-Page 11
----------EDIT---------
Chapter 3-Page 12
Hope you like them!! ^^
Phyco girl
happy.gif Yay! It was nice to read so many pages!
lialiakicks
The last page...

OMGWTFBBQ!!!

Dude, what happened to Ed and Al...? Wah, please explain soon before I rip my hair out!! >_<
Reika
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ May 31 2005, 09:24 PM)
happy.gif Yay! It was nice to read so many pages!
[snapback]182981[/snapback]

I'm glad you liked them! ^^

The last page...

OMGWTFBBQ!!!

Dude, what happened to Ed and Al...? Wah, please explain soon before I rip my hair out!! >_<

That's a.... secret XD keep looking for updates either here or in deviantart, I usually update a page per day, so in a couple of days some things will be clarified.

----------Edit----------

Page 13 up ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18965487/

Page 14 up! ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19002085/
stella_mustang
Wow!
Such a good doujinshi!

I'm enjoying it very much!
Tres good!

Keep it up!
Reika
QUOTE(stella_mustang @ Jun 3 2005, 05:31 PM)
Wow!
Such a good doujinshi!

I'm enjoying it very much!
Tres good!

Keep it up!
[snapback]184621[/snapback]

^^ Thank you, I'm very glad you enjoyed, here's a new update ^^:

Chapter 13-Page 15
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19031756/
lialiakicks
Ooh! A colored page!!!

Page 15... O_< Say wha...? Dude, what just happened?!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.