Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fma Doujinshi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Tombow
^^ I'm so glad your elbow is back to normal!! happy.gif
You are... A big Mandarine head with full of creative ideas, artistic talents, and sweetness!! XDD
One word... Curiosity!! XDDD

And the bonus answer: Yes!! Love to!! happy.gif How about... your Spacy cousin/foreign correspondent?? (This is me in my alternate form) laugh.gif
But the spacy part also refferes to me often being absent minded!! XDDD
lialiakicks
Awwwwww X3 Roy kissed Elizabeth~!

Woh, alter!Roy is gonna get jealous. XD;;;
Reika
@tombow: yay thanks! It still has quite some things, though XD
I'm all that? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LOL xD
Spacey cousin? XDDDDDD alright! XDDDDD I'll be your juicy mandarine then xDDDDDDDD hahahahaha

@Lialiakicks: woho! glad he's not there, lol XDD and that Elizabeth doesn't believe Roy's alter life XDDDDDDDDDDD

Wanna know something really curious? I descovered a while ago that the brown-sky does really exist XD
Tombow
^^ Thanks, Reika!!
And, yes, tell us about the brown sky!! smile.gif
(Sounds like a song... ~Mandarine Under the Brown Sky~ XDDD)
SsleepyAlly
Too confused to really understand but............Yay for the updates!!!! It's so sweet Sis, but is it goanna end there??? I wanna read more.

Tombow, did you know that I was with you in that picture of your alternate form? o.O Look closeely, I'm one of those duckies. lol.

I like the tangerrine flavor Altoids! laugh.gif
Reika
^^ Thanks, Reika!!
And, yes, tell us about the brown sky!!
(Sounds like a song... ~Mandarine Under the Brown Sky~ XDDD)

PFFFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD No, actually, on one of my really really strange but normal for me days XDDDDDDDDD I just realized something. Someone asked for a color I don't recall what for XD and I said "brown-sky". And the one that asked was like "-..............(this one is not normal... how should I react)" while he was trying to not laugh, and asked "....brown.... sky..." and I said "yes", before he started laughing he asked me why was that and I said "haven't you ever looked up to the sky of a city at night? it's brown! so, brown sky" XDDDD and he started laughing, and even some told me that it didn't exist!!! ha! At night I told them to look to the sky and there it was! Brown-sky, it exist XDDDDDDDD as well as the and japan-orange XDDDDDDDDDD (yeah, since the chinese people are supposed to be yellow, the japanese poeple are orange)

BTW, this one has copyright XDD (really, I'm gonna use it on a comic)

Too confused to really understand but............Yay for the updates!!!! It's so sweet Sis, but is it goanna end there??? I wanna read more.

Tombow, did you know that I was with you in that picture of your alternate form? o.O Look closeely, I'm one of those duckies. lol.

I like the tangerrine flavor Altoids!

çyou mean the doujinshi or the scene of roy and elizabeth?
SsleepyAlly
QUOTE(Reika @ Jan 14 2006, 03:15 AM) [snapback]338424[/snapback]

çyou mean the doujinshi or the scene of roy and elizabeth?

I meant if Roy finally gave up on going home and just wanna stay with Elizabeth. smile.gif

I just wanna say that in Simpsons, Americans are yellow and Aznz are white. lol.
And brown sky do exist! XDXD
Reika
no, he doesn't give up xD just keep watching my so very often updates and I'll explain what's going on through his mind XD

HELLO~ MINNA-SAN~

Now, I know, yeah, you hate me after this, it's normal, don't worry, BUT, I'll tell you on my deffense that it's going to be positive for you once it's over. XDD

Well, next updates are going to be low: "WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

1.-Classes (as always) + social life (having some kind of problems lately)
2.-I'm going to gather information for the next days about what I want to start showing from Vol2-chapter 2 on *Minispoiler of what's going to be shown* [spoiler] How did meet Roy and Elizabeth (yes, the england ones XD)[/spoiler],

it's going to be at least two or three chapters long and I need to be well informed. (that's why I said it's going to be good for you at the end, let me think a plot XD)

3.-One of my friends just told me that he had FMA3 for PS2 and that I can go to play it to his home this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Sorry again to have you waiting this long, I know it's a shit to have to wait that much for just ONE page, but I know you know that this is not something proffessional thus I can't provide all my time to it.
Tombow
Aw.... sad.gif

Just kidding!! biggrin.gif
Of course!! Your classes come first!!
Take all your time you need.. Just. Don't. Forget. About. Us. ok?? happy.gif
Reika
haha, how would I forget about you? XD I suppose I'll finish gathering info for two days from now, and start updating something next week. But, you know, this is the best I could have done, now the story really seems it's going to go into a direction XD
Tombow
^^ That sounds pretty good to me!! happy.gif
Reika
BTW, I should change my form... I mean, I just saw a pic where Arakawa has a helper or something that is a mandarine T_T.... what should I be?
Tombow
Gaha!! Mandarine must be a pretty popular theme!! laugh.gif

I don't know what form...
Would you like something unique??? Like a Fig?? or a Jellyfish?? XDDD
(Trying to imagine someone sitting on the desk with Jellyfish head!! PUHAHAHAHA!!)
Or, would you like something pretty?? Like Rose?? or Peony??
I think Peony is pretty nice, and might kinda suits your theme.
It's very Asian, like Mandarine, and the huge flowers are beautiful!! smile.gif
Reika
XDDDDDDD dunno, what's a peony?
Tombow
Peony: It's very Chinese, Japanese kind of flower.
[attachmentid=3203]
Hopefully, they give you wonderful creative inspirations for great Royai stories!! happy.gif

Or, maybe you'd like something-else.. XDDD
lialiakicks
Reika, quit typing here are draw more~! XD;;
Reika
@tombow: XDDDDDDDDDdd no, I don't see myself like that XDDD I want to be something funny, or at least that it draws attention and if possible related to FMA Manga ^^
@lialiakicks: Read my posts! XDDD I can't draw T_T... aw... leave me alone... -3-...
lialiakicks
Wha the...? Yes, you can! XD

*pokes you*
Reika
*pokes back* ¬¬ I'm telling you I don't have time...
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ Jan 19 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]340162[/snapback]

I want to be something funny, or at least that it draws attention and if possible related to FMA Manga ^^

Hmmm, something funny, and attention getting, and possiblly FMA Manga related... I have to think for a while.. XDDD

Watermellon head might get attention!! XDDD
But, I don't remember if it's FMA mangs related. biggrin.gif

Or, "dango" dumplings on the stick is kind of funny. XDDD
[attachmentid=3241]
But, I only know it's Ed's fav food, and don't know if Roy or Riza like it. XDDD

Tell me what would you like... happy.gif
Reika
hahaha, I don't mind if it's royai related, I just want it to be FMA manga related, since this one is going to be my "artist form" for my future drawings tongue.gif <--as if I was someone important xDDDD

Watermellon... mm... the most related thing I find to FMA manga is that bradley gave ed some watermellon XDDDD
theothersin
The silent speaks: yup I've been lurking. Wonderful job, I admire your skill. If I may add my own opinion on what you should draw yourself as, I would say something they've shown Ed eating...like pie.....or you could draw yourself as a milk contianer...hmmm.....I dunno. Please update when possible!
joletaro
man if you drew that yourself you have a great future
as a comic artist.
Reika
Theothersin: hahah xD I already thought about that xD, I may be a milk container with the inscription "no more shrimp" or "not a shrimp" or something like that XDDDDDDDD and thanks for the compliments ^^

joletaro: XDDDDDD

Latest news: I'm going tomorrow to ski xDDD BUT, next week, if not monday tuesday, I'll update ^^ I've finished researching.
SsleepyAlly
How about drawing yourse'f as a rubber duck Sis? 'Course that's just me....^^;;;

And take your time with this, look it me, I barely posted anyhting since school started.
Reika
a rubber duck?.. does that have anything to do with FMA manga?
Tombow
Milk bottle sounds good. 冷佳牛乳 (Reika Milk)!! XDD
(冷 is "Rei," and the character means cold, 佳 is "Ka," and the character means good/excellent, and 牛乳 is cow's milk. happy.gif)
Reika
hahahaha XDDDDDDDDDDDDdd wait, does that mean I'm a cow??? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can't be a cow XDD I'm a milk bottle for now with the inscription of "Not a Shrimp" XDDDDD "chibi janai!" XDDD
Tombow
I love "Chibi janai!!" XDDD!!!

(Gahahaha!!! You're not a cow!! XDDD 冷佳牛乳 "Reika Milk/Dairy" is the brand name for the milk, invisibly stamped at the bottom of the milk bottle! XDDDD I think it goes well with Arakawa sensei often showing up as a cow in manga!! happy.gif)

ETA: Actually, 冷佳 (Reika) part is I made up just for the brand name for the milk... as you know, Reika could be in many combination of kanji... happy.gif
Reika
hahaha XDD yeah, so I'll be a milk bottle for now XD
Tombow
Hehe, good, Reika is a milk bottle for now!! XDDD
theothersin
Milk bottle! Yay!

Ahem, will you be able to update soon? I'll be patient......
Reika
Ahem, will you be able to update soon? I'll be patient......

today XD:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/28116764/

Vol2-chap1-page 5

I said I would update this week xD
Tombow
Oh, update!!
As usual, nice work!! happy.gif
how the hell does a storm sound in english¿¿¿???

Good question!! XDDD
Reika
hahah, really, I asked a couple of people and noone knew it! >.< so I left it like "<-- there, storm, imagine it·" XDDDD
Tombow
Haha!! XDDD I know what you mean!! XDDD
Sometimes I run into some unique noise/sound expressions in raw manga as the background noises/notes, and I can't find the equivalents in English, then I'm stumped!! XDDD
I see most of scanlations totally ignore those and other background noise and sub-notes, and leave them in Japanese... It's too bad, because they really are integral part of manga, and they richly contribute to the overall mood of the scenes. sleep.gif
Ankelan
lol Reika i love your drawing ^^

and i can't help you about the sound of a storm... * few minutes later* ... isn't it thunderclap ? or craaaack ? XD *sorry*
but even in french i don't know laugh.gif
Reika
@tombow: yeah, I would like them to translate them. now when I'm drawing I feel like it's more proffesional to add sound effects in japanese xDD

@ankelan: yay! thanks! ^^ Thunderclap...? craaack???? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it can't be crack! how can something that sound more like "brooooooooommmmm!!" sound "crack"???? (<-- it may be the way I read it that I feel so strange about XD)XDDDDDD

aww.. isn't there anyone that is english? this just became a vital question.
Ankelan
QUOTE(Reika @ Jan 24 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]342426[/snapback]

@ankelan: yay! thanks! ^^ Thunderclap...? craaack???? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD it can't be crack! how can something that sound more like "brooooooooommmmm!!" sound "crack"???? (<-- it may be the way I read it that I feel so strange about XD)XDDDDDD

i don't know laugh.gif i asked a friend who's better than me in english and he said that... but "crack" in french is a possibility for this sound ^^

QUOTE(Reika @ Jan 24 2006, 11:12 PM) [snapback]342426[/snapback]

XDDDDDDD
Reika
haha, alright XDDD
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ Jan 24 2006, 04:12 PM) [snapback]342426[/snapback]

Hehehe!! You mean, Americans don't count?? XDDDD
Reika
no no nono, I didn't say it like that ¬¬... Americans can too ^^U
SsleepyAlly
I'm an American! *well, I'm living in America and going to school here......everyone country hates us...*sigh*

How about "boom", ya know, for the sound of thunder? Or maybe "FWOOooooooo...." for the sound of wind? I'm just trying to remember what I read in my mangas so it's kinda random.^^;;

Yay! Sis's a bottle of milk. I love milk! XD

CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING UP!! WOOT!!!
Ailuro
"Krrshhh" for lightning striking maybe? =/ Or you could be lazy and just put *thunder*. tongue.gif
And for wind maybe "whoooosh" or a whistling noise?
Tombow
Ok, for American honor, let me try... XDDDD

I'll tackle storm noises by dividing them in components, such as...
Wind: Sweeeishing sound, hawling sound, sound ofwind shaking tree branches outside, or doors and windows, etc.
Rain: Pouring down sound of rain.
And, if it's thunder storm, booming sounds of thunder in the air, or rolling on the ground, or explosivenoise when it hits some objects such as trees or buildings, and of course "flash" of lightnings.

Mixing all that, they are like, "Flash!!" "Kaboom!!" "Crack!! (tree branches making noises)" "Sweeeish!!" "Bang!! (object carried by wind hitting window)" like that. biggrin.gif

(I'm curious how Canadians or Australians would describe it!! laugh.gif )
Reika
CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING UP!! WOOT!!!

nah, I don't think so. Besides, there are lots of chinese running around that know hour language better than what we could ever learn thems. so... they'll still be far away XDD The japanese era is coming! XD lol, I don't know in USA and outside spain, but here they've started advertising so much products where japanese people appear that I'm really surprised, and one of our channels even started having an anime program!! O.o (yes, we are poor, we just have 7 channels sleep.gif)

@Ailuro: haha, that's what I did, more or less XD

@Tombow: XDDDDDD I was reading some of the FMA manga right now and I was like "does this really sound like this?..." but well, they say "nya" for cats XDDD (I'm not the one to speak though, for basque people the dogs are supposed to say "Zaunk") *ehem* *cough*...

----EDIT------

UPDATE!

Vol 2
Chapter 1
Page 6:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/28160201/
Tombow
Oh!! Dynamic update!! Yay!!
Aw, aw, I like this one very much!! biggrin.gif

"Zaunk"?? Dogs bark "zaunk" in Basque?? That's cute!! happy.gif
And, yes, "Hello Kitty" neows in Japan, and meows in U.S., I think. XDDD

OT: So, 7 channels is suffient if they carry good programmings, I think (BIG YES to Japanese anime!! XDDD). You'll get the Winter Olympic coverage, right?? (Coming in February!!)
I think someone on the board has only 3 channels... can't remember which country at the moment tho. I think it might be in a country "down under" like someplace in Australia, or NJ.

More OT: Yeah, I think Chinese (moon calender) New Year is comin... It's Jan. 29 of Western calender. It will be a year of dog, I think. happy.gif

Hey, we do lots of OT, but we get our works done, too!! (I posted my translations for series of 8 manga on Royai thread this morning also!!) *Patting our backs* XDDD

Love your update!!
theothersin
Updates! Yay! Awsome!

*raises hand* All I speak is English, unless you count the languages I make up...which you probably shouldn't. So...sounds a storm makes....

scratch,creak, groan The sound of trees scratching on windows, and resisting the wind

drizzle, plink, plunk The sound of the rain slowing, or hitting something metal for the last two.

BOOM, CRASH, SHHRK Lighting and Thunder.

Hmm....that's all I can think of now. I'll have more if we get rain today like everyone keeps saying we will. (99 days without rain) Hope that helped some
Reika
@Tombow: hahaha XD Zaunk is NOT cute, it's strange! if my dog came to me once and tell me "Zaunk" I would run away xD
@Theothersin: yay, thanks ^^ now I know
Tombow
QUOTE(Reika @ Jan 27 2006, 06:21 AM) [snapback]343730[/snapback]

@Tombow: hahaha XD Zaunk is NOT cute, it's strange! if my dog came to me once and tell me "Zaunk" I would run away xD

LOL!! Hehe!! Bwahahaha!! That's so funny!!! XDDDD
(I might think the dog was sneezing!! XDDDD)

You can make a thread discussing "sound effect noise" for all non-English speaking fanartists! XDDDD

BTW, I love the way you put the back-ground sound effects in Japanese, like those in the first panel of the latest update!! happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.