Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fma Doujinshi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Dai
hey! XDDDDD I was only saying that Hughes' gashapons has... ejem, and Envy's hasn't XDDDDDDDDDDD and I wasn't comparing because I have only one! you have more gashapons... poor Roy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hey, good theory about why Envy is so jealous XDDDDDD I won't ask you why Lust is not so full of lust XD ... or why Sloth never yawn XDDDDD
Reika
QUOTE(Dai @ Jun 29 2005, 04:48 PM)
hey! XDDDDD I was only saying that Hughes' gashapons has... ejem, and Envy's hasn't XDDDDDDDDDDD and I wasn't comparing because I have only one! you have more gashapons... poor Roy XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hey, good theory about why Envy is so jealous XDDDDDD I won't ask you why Lust is not so full of lust XD ... or why Sloth never yawn XDDDDD
[snapback]202055[/snapback]

poor roy?!!!! poor roy???!!! what do you mean? I don't do anything to him!! Is Riza!! I swear!!! I don't make them do anything!!! *Sweats furiously* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

By telling me you won't ask me that you are actually ASKING me that XDDDDDDDDD Lust... well... umm.. uh... puaj! (an idea that I got) And sloth... that's because she... mmm.. since she is able to transform in water she uses it as a refresher in order to mantain herself awake!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Dai
QUOTE(Reika @ Jun 29 2005, 04:52 PM)
poor roy?!!!! poor roy???!!! what do you mean? I don't do anything to him!! Is Riza!! I swear!!! I don't make them do anything!!! *Sweats furiously* XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I was talking about his... ejem XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD you compared him with Hughes XD not me

By telling me you won't ask me that you are actually ASKING me that XDDDDDDDDD

I know ph34r.gif XDDDDDD

And sloth... that's because she... mmm.. since she is able to transform in water she uses it as a refresher in order to mantain herself awake!!!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD she is not water! she is Aquarius! / Burn / Red Bull XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reika
I was talking about his... ejem XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD you compared him with Hughes XD not me

Hey!! you started it! You said that Hughes' gashapon had "ejem"!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD and then I told "yeah, right, and we'll start comparing which has bigger "ejem"" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD she is not wather! she is Aquarius! / Burn / Red Bull XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD If we didn't spoil it we would have had omake XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can see her, she drinks herself and says "Because we are 75% liquid: Aquarius... a part of yourself" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reika

Hey!! you started it! You said that Hughes' gashapon had "ejem"!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD and then I told you "yeah, right, and we'll start comparing which one has bigger "ejem"" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD she is not wather! she is Aquarius! / Burn / Red Bull XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD If we didn't spoil it we would have had omake XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can see her, she drinks herself and says "Because we are 75% liquid: Aquarius... a part of yourself" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^^U Sorry for the double post, it wasn't intended, an error occured
Dai
QUOTE(Reika @ Jun 29 2005, 05:08 PM)
Hey!! you started it! You said that Hughes' gashapon had "ejem"!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDD and then I told you "yeah, right, and we'll start comparing which one has bigger "ejem"" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

see? you start to compare them XD

"Because we are 75% liquid: Aquarius... a part of yourself" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quit spoiling! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Reika
QUOTE(Dai @ Jun 29 2005, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE(Reika @ Jun 29 2005, 05:08 PM)

see? you start to compare them XD

"Because we are 75% liquid: Aquarius... a part of yourself" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quit spoiling! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
[snapback]202119[/snapback]

It just occured me!!! T^T I can't help it!!! XDDDDDDDDDD

---------EDIT---------

Chapter 4-Page 18: Sorry for making Elizabeth look like an alien XDD when it was made by pencil it looked better XD
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20024994/
stella_mustang
Don't worry, I think Riza looks fine

Aw, Katherine's just soooo sweet!
FMAlover^
Chapter 4-Page 18: Sorry for making Elizabeth look like an alien XDD when it was made by pencil it looked better XD
I understand as when I try to darken my artwork sometimes,it spoils my art work.
Reika
QUOTE(stella_mustang @ Jun 30 2005, 08:10 PM)
Don't worry, I think Riza looks fine

Aw, Katherine's just soooo sweet!
[snapback]202863[/snapback]

thanks ^^

I understand as when I try to darken my artwork sometimes,it spoils my art work.

sleep.gif yeah...

This is a flashback of what happens between london's roy and edward grey ^^
Chapter 4-Page 19
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20101847/
lialiakicks
Hot damn, this doujinshi is AWESOME!!!!

UPDATE PLEAZ!!! @__________@
Reika
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 2 2005, 02:49 AM)
Hot damn, this doujinshi is AWESOME!!!!

UPDATE PLEAZ!!! @__________@
[snapback]203800[/snapback]

sorry for updating so late!! 1:29 am... I think I'm going to die...
I'm really glad you are enjoying so much!!!! Sorry, I didn't bother to draw well the secondary characters ^^U

Chapter 4-Page 20:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20142249/

----------EDIT---------

Chapter 4-Page 21:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20174758/

----------EDIT--------

Sorry! I won't be able to release today....
lialiakicks
Woah... So Many historical references... O_O

Oh, and Happy 4th of July! happy.gif
Reika
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 4 2005, 09:01 PM)
Woah... So Many historical references... O_O

Oh, and Happy 4th of July! happy.gif
[snapback]205735[/snapback]

I did reseach, hehe

happy 4th july too!!! (although I'm from Spain, but well XD) for all of you!!! ^^

------------EDIT---------------

Chapter 4-Page 22:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20248825/

Whoa! I don't know what happened but I finished it almost the same time as when I work or have class! I couldn't even see what was I writing XDD lol, so don't get surprised with super-ultra chibi
bubbles and the words that can't fit in them.

So okay, this was the plan untill roy switched bodies, I don't think I'll show anything more about this, or as deep as this three pages, so I'll explain it: Roy could have prevent the war, but he switched bodies his other self, and that left Grey a clear path to do what he pleases, so finally the history happens! ^^ the 1st world war.
Mmm... Grey makes mention of "you shouldn't let your personal life interfere...", you'll know what he's refering to in volume 2, don't know in which chapter though *shrugs*
lialiakicks
Roy could have prevernted WWI?! OMGWTFBBQ! That's awesome! Too bad they switched bodies, etc, etc... ;____; Oh well...
stella_mustang
Ooh getting more and more interesting here!
And you've included accurate (to a certain point, seeing as Roy didn't really exist) as well!

Well done!
Reika
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 6 2005, 03:16 AM)
Roy could have prevernted WWI?! OMGWTFBBQ! That's awesome! Too bad they switched bodies, etc, etc... ;____; Oh well...
[snapback]206553[/snapback]

yup, poor us... what would we do without him!!! wait, I know, just look how's the world XD

Ooh getting more and more interesting here!
And you've included accurate (to a certain point, seeing as Roy didn't really exist) as well!

Well done!

Thanks! Things just came out XD

Chapter 4-Page 23!:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20282653/
Kai- The Bullet Alchemist-
Pretty good Reika. wink.gif
lialiakicks
What the...? King Bradley is EVERYWHERE!!! @_____@
Reika
QUOTE(Kai- The Bullet Alchemist- @ Jul 7 2005, 06:49 PM)
Pretty good Reika. wink.gif
[snapback]207432[/snapback]

thank you ^^

What the...? King Bradley is EVERYWHERE!!! @_____@

yes! He is like God!! ...eewww.... scary thought >.<

XD

Next page! Sorry for keeping you waiting, yesterday I was blocked, i couldn't even
draw a hand in a pocket sleep.gif

Chapter 4-Page 24:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20360413/
FMAlover^
eLooks for for next page...Its been a long time, too much homework >.<. Draw more !!!
Reika
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Jul 9 2005, 10:29 AM)
eLooks for for next page...Its been a long time, too much homework >.<. Draw more !!!
[snapback]208718[/snapback]

hehe, here's the next page.Poor you... damn homework >.< but how would we learn then?

Chapter4-Page 25:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20387215/
stella_mustang
Bradley is just too cheerful that it scare me...

Aw, poor Roy, he doesn't look too happy.....surrounded by screaming children is not the best experience of your life I must say

I wonder what the other Roy would have done...?
lialiakicks
LOL! The pic with Roy 'n kiddies looked SO FUNNY! ^^ I luved it!!!

Draw more, pleaz... O_<
Reika
QUOTE(stella_mustang @ Jul 9 2005, 09:07 PM)
Bradley is just too cheerful that it scare me...

Aw, poor Roy, he doesn't look too happy.....surrounded by screaming children is not the best experience of your life I must say

I wonder what the other Roy would have done...?
[snapback]208927[/snapback]

XDDDDDD Yeah, it's not a great expierence... ^^U

mmm... I think he would have known he would be like that and be with Elizabeth all the time chit-chatting with their friends and avoiding children as much as possible XDD.
Tsunade-chan
Wow! This is really well done, I see you drawings getting better and better with each page!! I'm really excited to see whats going to happen next!! As for now I think I'll read it again!
Reika
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 11 2005, 06:26 AM)
LOL! The pic with Roy 'n kiddies looked SO FUNNY! ^^ I luved it!!!

Draw more, pleaz... O_<
[snapback]209926[/snapback]

XDDDDDDD I'm glad you liked it, I thought it was funny XD

mmm Did I say that I wouldn't be able to draw sundays and mondays??? Anyways I always try, so here's the next page ^^

BTW, I have an exam this thursday so I won't be able to release these days... Hopefully, I'll be able to release one page ^^U Sorry

Wow! This is really well done, I see you drawings getting better and better with each page!! I'm really excited to see whats going to happen next!! As for now I think I'll read it again!

Thanks, I'm amazed at the fact that so many poeple like it, and that makes me soooooooo happy I want to draw almost everytime! XDDD But I can't.

Chapter 4-Page 26:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20469231/
lialiakicks
So, no updates on Sundays and Mondays... Ok.

Sheesh, it sounds like your doujinshi is like a JOB! LOL!!! ^____^

EDIT: Hawkeye, you sly fox you! ^^ Go get 'em! Set Roy on firah!!!
Tsunade-chan
Oh poor Roy *pat pat*

Oh and Exams >_< I hate exams, not that I study much in the first place! good luck on it though!
Reika
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ Jul 12 2005, 01:35 AM)
So, no updates on Sundays and Mondays... Ok.

Sheesh, it sounds like your doujinshi is like a JOB! LOL!!! ^____^

EDIT: Hawkeye, you sly fox you! ^^ Go get 'em! Set Roy on firah!!!
[snapback]210666[/snapback]

haha, sometimes I take it as if it were my job and I had to release it on time or else I wouldn't be paid XDDD that's because if I ever leave it unfinished I would get very ungry with myself XDDD so I just take this this way so I won't leave it. I love to draw, but I know myself, and I may start drawing something else, and then after 2 months continue with this, or who knows what.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Poor Roy... he can't concentrate on sleeping XDDDD

Oh poor Roy *pat pat*

Oh and Exams >_< I hate exams, not that I study much in the first place! good luck on it though!

thanks! ^^ I didn't study either, that was untill I started learning japanese XDDD that's important!! The more I study, the sooner I'll be able to know what they say in the mangas and animes!!! XDDDDDDD

Yay! I'm happy, because I was able to translate "ame no hi wa, no thank you" a couple of days ago ^^ (I'm not supposed to know that much, but my teacher told me the translation was good)
stella_mustang
Heheh
Roy's all tense...
laugh.gif
Reika
QUOTE(stella_mustang @ Jul 12 2005, 04:42 PM)
Heheh
Roy's all tense...
laugh.gif
[snapback]211074[/snapback]

yeah XDD He doesn't exactly know how to act, and even if he knew... he's too nervous of her presence in THAT way XD
Tsunade-chan
QUOTE(Reika @ Jul 12 2005, 02:14 AM)
thanks! ^^ I didn't study either, that was untill I started learning japanese XDDD that's important!! The more I study, the sooner I'll be able to know what they say in the mangas and animes!!! XDDDDDDD

Yay! I'm happy, because I was able to translate "ame no hi wa, no thank you" a couple of days ago ^^ (I'm not supposed to know that much, but my teacher told me the translation was good)
[snapback]210966[/snapback]

You are learning Japanese! *is jealous* The most I ever got to learn in school was French U,U I didn't care about it much so I failed it a couple of times.
Reika
QUOTE(Tsunade-chan @ Jul 12 2005, 07:33 PM)
QUOTE(Reika @ Jul 12 2005, 02:14 AM)

[snapback]210966[/snapback]

You are learning Japanese! *is jealous* The most I ever got to learn in school was French U,U I didn't care about it much so I failed it a couple of times.
[snapback]211154[/snapback]

Yeah, french has that type of power XDDDDDDD I started learning it too, but I didn't pay much attention XD
FMAlover^
So long till i posted now.I love it! Draw more ^.^;;
Reika
QUOTE(FMAlover^ @ Jul 13 2005, 09:29 AM)
So long till i posted now.I love it! Draw more ^.^;;
[snapback]211919[/snapback]

hehe, thanks, here's the next update ^^

Guess what!!! I discovered I'm addicted to drawing! I couldn't sleep well tonight because I spent days without drawing!! So I HAD to wake up at 7:00 am, after 5 hours of "dreaming" and start drawing this page XDDDDDDD And also, I found I was useless when trying to copy some of riza's smiling images! >.< And then I got frustrated, as always XD

Yay! This chapter is going to be called "Warmth". And from this to the end is going to be fluffy, hope you don't mind ^^ In the next two chapters I'm going to dig in the feelings of AmestrisRoy, and also LondonElizabeth ^^ So I hope you like them ^^

Warmth-Page 27:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20531300/
Tsunade-chan
Awes! Poor Roy, having inner conflict! He'll fall in love! I know it! I'm routing for you Roy!!

Though wounder how AmestrisRiza is dealing with a Roy thats already in love with her.

...damn it now I need to read a Royai fluffy fic
-Kr!zY-
hey Reika~! Keep up the excellent work!^.^ P27 is lookin awesome! cool.gif
FMAlover^
Guess what!!! I discovered I'm addicted to drawing

I think I am too...>.<
Reika
Wow! So many replies!! ^^

QUOTE(Tsunade-chan @ Jul 13 2005, 08:57 PM)
Awes! Poor Roy, having inner conflict! He'll fall in love! I know it! I'm routing for you Roy!!

Though wounder how AmestrisRiza is dealing with a Roy thats already in love with her.

...damn it now I need to read a Royai fluffy fic
[snapback]212392[/snapback]

XDDDDDDDDD You are routing? I'm showing a bit of how are things in Amestris right now ^^ in this other page

hey Reika~! Keep up the excellent work!^.^ P27 is lookin awesome!

Hey! Long time no see! Thanks! ^^

I think I am too...>.<

*phew* it's a releaf to know I'm not they only one XDDD

WARMTH-PAGE 28:
A little bit of what's happening in Amestris ^^ Riza's troubled... aww.. poor girl... ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20577468/
Champloo
YOU, my friend, are an incredible artist, and story teller. I want more, MORE, I SAY! XD
Reika
QUOTE(Champloo @ Jul 14 2005, 09:04 PM)
YOU, my friend, are an incredible artist, and story teller. I want more, MORE, I SAY! XD
[snapback]213609[/snapback]

Thank you very much, really. ^^ *hugs you with all her heart!* But you'll have to wait to see more XD
Tsunade-chan
I me! poor Riza she seems to be hiding her feelings pretty well. And well atleast LondonRoy trusts his other self.
Reika
QUOTE(Tsunade-chan @ Jul 15 2005, 01:42 AM)
I me! poor Riza she seems to be hiding her feelings pretty well.  And well atleast LondonRoy trusts his other self.
[snapback]213864[/snapback]

for now XDDD

Warmth-Page 29
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20615902/

Curiousity: When I drew Roy yawning and whenever I look at him I start yawning as well!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I can't help it!
Glam
awwww yawning roy is so cute ^^ and he's useless in the rain and it's raining in london xPP keep up the great work! biggrin.gif
Tsunade-chan
Now that you mention it... *yawn*

And that for now XDD... makes you sound evil!! And you are evil becauseo you wont show what Elizabeth is doing!!!
FMAlover^

And that for now XDD... makes you sound evil!! And you are evil becauseo you wont show what Elizabeth is doing!!!

The same
Reika
awwww yawning roy is so cute ^^ and he's useless in the rain and it's raining in london xPP keep up the great work!

XDDDDDDDDD In london's always raining XD I want a yawning roy for me!! T^T

QUOTE(Tsunade-chan @ Jul 16 2005, 12:17 AM)

[snapback]214783[/snapback]

haha XDD she's not doing anything of another world XDD but you tend to be so impatient... XD

Warmth-Page 30
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20639043/
Tsunade-chan
>_< I'm only impatient why I find fanfics/doujinshi I like because I want to know what happens next!!!

Inner voice: Look whos talking, your to lazy to update your own fics
Me: Shut it! You know I'm working on it!
Inner voice: Sure.. sleep.gif;;

Well anyway, I can't wait to find out how they met! I know it's going to be intresting!
Reika
QUOTE(Tsunade-chan @ Jul 16 2005, 08:29 PM)
>_< I'm only impatient why I find fanfics/doujinshi I like because I want to know what happens next!!!

Inner voice: Look whos talking, your to lazy to update your own fics
Me: Shut it! You know I'm working on it!
Inner voice: Sure.. sleep.gif;;

Well anyway, I can't wait to find out how they met! I know it's going to be intresting!
[snapback]215526[/snapback]

XDDD I'm just the same way XD (Yes, I have a fanfic I don't update since a year ago or so)

Guess what!! Double update! ^^ Here's the Cover of this chapter, earlier than usual, I know, but I hope you like it. >.< I don't like how Riza came out, I don't know why but I can't find the way to draw her the way she is supposed to be >.<

Chapter 4-Cover: Warmth
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/20653341/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.