Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Fma Doujinshi
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Reika
Hello! I'm making a new doujinshi, I don't know whether I'll finish it or not, but I'll try ^^ Hope you like, it's Royai/Adventure/Suspense/Roy Centric

No Tittle Yet -Chapter 1: Meeting my Other Life

Chapter 2: Meeting my Other Life-Part2

Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing, What I Lost
Dragons04
More pages!
Reika
I'm on it! I'm on it! XDD Give me a break XD
Dragons04
okay okay! XD
Blackwings
hey thats really cool biggrin.gif awsome as~!
Reika
Thank you!!I'm with page 10 ^^ I hope I can update it in a couple of hours (you know, lunch and all XD)
Dragons04
I think that it's a good story
Reika
Thank you! The story is going to thicken more and more... ^^ but it'll take a while. here's the 10th page:
I need to draw Riza more... ^^U

No Tittle Yet: Chapter 1: Meeting my Other Life -> Page 10
Dragons04
I like it, It's funny, I laughed
Reika
Thank you, I'm glad you liked it ^^
Dragons04
so Page 11 or Ch. 2??
Reika
Good question XD I've been wondering that today... I think it's going to be another page (or two or three... depends on if I want to show something now, or later), and then chapter 2 ^^.
Dragons04
okay I will wait!
Reika
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Updated finally!!! The cover and the last pages of the first chapter!!
(Page 11 and 12(Fan Omakes))

They are on this link ^^ Hope you like them!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17847627/
Glam
Haha, Reika i LOVE the expression on riza's face on the 2nd fma omake, hehe i pity for roy in a way tongue.gif
Reika
Arigatou!!

That one where Riza's back is turned laughing reminds me of Shin-chan I don't know why and I laugh everytime I see it XDDDDDD, and the other I took the idea from on picture of Ed and Al's teacher XDDDDDD I'm glad you liked it ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17884230/

First page of the Second Chapter! Meeting my Other Life-Part 2 ^^
Fullmetal Fangirl
Um, Reika, ive bin having this thought of having to do my own doshinji (sp?) of my own, even before i saw yours and i wazs just about to start it when I saw yours...it WONT clash with yours I promise...no compition or nothin, i just wanted to tell you incase someone else wanted to crack it at me aswell smile.gif
Reika
O.o but what kind of doujinshi? You mean this same story? O.o

Second page up!
http://www.deviantart.com/view/17903678/
Dragons04
Is it all right if I print all of your doujinshi and show it to my friends?
Reika
Of course you can ^^ No probl with me ^^

Page 3 up! ^^

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17936833/
Dragons04
oh thanks!
Reika
You're welcome ^^
Fullmetal Fangirl
O.o but what kind of doujinshi? You mean this same story? O.o

no no no! different...well its a bit Royai but no
Reika
no no no! different...well its a bit Royai but no
[snapback]166777[/snapback]

[/quote]

O.o I'm lost XD If it's different I can't see where's the problem ^^U You mean that Roy crosses the door in your story too?
Dragons04
I ask you not to double post!!!
Reika
Sorry, but it was next day when I put that other post ^^U
Dragons04
that's okay
Reika
New page up!

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/17988134/
Glam
Oooh! I admire your doujinshi! I would never have enough patence to draw something that long! and riza's really hard to draw XP
Reika
Thank you soo much!
All of them are really difficult to draw, they are simple but difficult at the same time!! >.< XDD I love to draw Roy... He is soooooo sexy and good looking and strange at the same time that I love to draw him! XDD
xrninja
QUOTE(Reika @ May 5 2005, 08:48 AM)
[snapback]166846[/snapback]

that doesn't make a difference; please use the "EDIT" buttor to edit your previous post and add on to it. pretty much the only time we allow double-posting is in the fanfiction section, when authors are adding new chapters in when no one's commented after their last post. it's a little too much to have to add multiple long chapters into one post, but that's not really the case here. smile.gif
MoshiHibana
Just thought I'd tell you that I love your doujinshi lots! laugh.gif It makes me happy. a I always check to see if there's a new page after I finish my dreaded math homework. Anyways I just wanted to tell you let ya know and you draw so much better then me...well Peace out smile.gif
Reika
QUOTE(xrninja @ May 6 2005, 12:45 AM)

that doesn't make a difference; please use the "EDIT" buttor to edit your previous post and add on to it. pretty much the only time we allow double-posting is in the fanfiction section, when authors are adding new chapters in when no one's commented after their last post. it's a little too much to have to add multiple long chapters into one post, but that's not really the case here. smile.gif
[snapback]167213[/snapback]

If you didn't notice the cause that I double posted was because I updated another page and noone had comented after my last post ^^U If I edited the post noone would have noticed that I updated, I update almost everyday so It's normal for that to happen.

Just thought I'd tell you that I love your doujinshi lots!  It makes me happy. a I always check to see if there's a new page after I finish my dreaded math homework. Anyways I just wanted to tell you let ya know and you draw so much better then me...well Peace out

Really? Thank you! The main reason for this doujinshi is for me to improve my art skills... but many poeple are telling me that they like it so I'm trying to do it fast and good XD I'm really glad you liked it ^^ I don't think I'll update untill I finish a chapter, it can be boring for a forum XD,anyways, I'll continue to post every time I end a page in http://reika2.deviantart.com
xrninja
QUOTE(Reika @ May 6 2005, 12:05 AM)
QUOTE(xrninja @ May 6 2005, 12:45 AM)

[snapback]167213[/snapback]

If you didn't notice the cause that I double posted was because I updated another page and noone had comented after my last post ^^U If I edited the post noone would have noticed that I updated, I update almost everyday so It's normal for that to happen.
[snapback]167436[/snapback]

yes, i noticed, but rules are rules (though i don't always enjoy enforcing them). we don't let others double-post when they update in their fanart threads, and i've had to edit previous posts in the past in my own fanart thread in order to update when no one's commented inbetween. i don't foresee you having a problem with going for long periods of time without comments after your posts, though, since people do check out your thread daily to check for updates, and many of them do comment.
Reika
ok ^^
Dragons04
I did print the cover and it was small!!! should I zoom it in, then print, and then cut it down??
MoshiHibana
Okay I'm gonna make sure to check out your deviant account everyday because I'm that kind of person. smile.gif Yet again Peace out! cool.gif
Reika
QUOTE(Dragons04 @ May 6 2005, 05:24 PM)
I did print the cover and it was small!!! should I zoom it in, then print, and then cut it down??
[snapback]167528[/snapback]

it was small? O.o did you try to edit your print options? It's 826X1169
-Kr!zY-
Excellent work Reika!! i really like your doujinshi!^^keep it up!
Reika
QUOTE(-Kr!zY- @ May 7 2005, 02:58 PM)
Excellent work Reika!! i really like your doujinshi!^^keep it up!
[snapback]168002[/snapback]

Thank you very much -Kr!zY-!! I'll post here the updates by chapters, but I'm continuing updating page by page in deviantart, so if you want to follow it by page I'm updating it in a couple of minutes ^^:
http://reika2.deviantart.com
Phyco girl
I love your dounjinshi! I don't think I'd have the patience to draw that kind of thing. Keep up the great work. I hope to see more updates soon happy.gif
Reika
Thanks for reviewing! ^^ I'm glad you enjoy it, I'm trying to publish a page per day, I love to draw, and specially Roy so it isn't that hard even if it takes me hours XD I'm learning, enjoying and making people enjoy, this is perfect! XD
MoshiHibana
I like you latest page smile.gif It's crazy how fast you seem to put these pages out and the drawing is really good. Well i'm looking foward to the next page
Peace out cool.gif
Reika
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed ^^ I'm drawing the next page right now, I'll post it tomorrow in deviantart ^^
MoshiHibana
I just read your newest page..ah what would I do for entertainment with out you! I would be lost laugh.gif ah well..as always I'm looking foward to more.
Peace out
Reika
Thank you very much! Knowing that you enjoy it makes me want to draw more and is more interesting XDthanks for reading ^^
Azura Elric
*screams* this is some awesome work! I'm glad to say your Doujinshi is officially the first Doujinshi I've ever read. Keep up the good work. happy.gif
Reika
Thank you!!!!! But that might be because it is the first doujinshi you ever read... XDDD It doesn't matter, you liked it and I'm VERY glad!! Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!! XD
MoshiHibana
I like it as always! I won't reply as much to your pages because I feel like I'm spamming this thread lol well peace out cool.gif
Reika
XDDDDD thanks, and don't worry ^^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.