Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3rd Fma Game Website Opens
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Sycia
Thanks to RolfKaese for the notice~

Square Enix Japan has opened the official website to the 3rd Fullmetal Alchemist RPG game: The Girl Who Surpasses Gods (unconfirmed English title)

The PlayStation 2 game is to be released in Japan come summer 2005.

Translated information on the game from magazine scan here.
anime_manga_fan
Thanks Sycia!

The website looks so neat! I like the style that they did on it! They also added a bit of English, yay (at the begining part)!

I wonder when the commercials will come out on that site, and what the story line is (Its on the website, can someone translate it for me?)
BrokenAngel
Cool. But.. geez.. I stil haven't even beat the first one. I need to get on that. Haha.
AA battery
<strike>hope I can find a pivate copy of it when I am back at HK this Summer</strike>

It's kinda weird that all the "bosses" in the FMA games have similar style clothing...
Chibi Viki
yay! thanks for the info!

hmm... riza is missing again...
iceDemon89
when will it come out to the USA?
anime_manga_fan
QUOTE(iceDemon89 @ May 6 2005, 01:35 PM)
when will it come out to the USA?
[snapback]167627[/snapback]

Not till a few years I would say. Then a few more months 'till it comes to Canada... sad.gif
Digitalgirl
the 2nd game isn't even out in the u.s. yet, is it?...waiting sux
iceDemon89
thanks for telling me when it might come out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.