Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Movie Ending Song Announced
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Sycia
News from Japan.

The ending theme song of the upcoming Fullmetal Alchemist movie: Conqueror of Shambala, performed by L'Arc~en~Ciel has been announced. Titled 'Lost Heaven' it is to go on sale on June 22nd, with the band's new album "Awake'.

Product no: KSCL-837
Price:¥3,059

Source:
Official Japanese movie website.
Fullmetal Fangirl
Hurry!

Thanks Sycia~!
hagane_no_tokage
awesome, i'll definitely be picking up a copy of that. XD
Chiyo
Well I just bought their other album, so I may as well get this as well. biggrin.gif
Chibi Viki
L'arc n ciel? well, i'm not surprised. can't wait to hear it though! thanks sycia!
Chiyo
Oh, is it the one playing in the background of the trailer? Because I really want that song!!
lialiakicks
Aw, they tell us the ending theme, but not the opening theme...? ;____; Poopies...

Thanks away Sycia! =^^= Weee! *huggles*
IronFlame
They should keep everything secret until it comes out unsure.gif
anime_manga_fan
QUOTE(IronFlame @ Apr 28 2005, 10:06 AM)
They should keep everything secret until it comes out  unsure.gif
[snapback]162338[/snapback]

Well its out now.

Thanks Sycia!

Now if I can legalily (spelling?) download it...
Phyco girl
Thanks Sycia! You usually have all the FMA movie news!!! I think I'll but this Cd!!! happy.gif
Sycia
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 29 2005, 12:14 AM)
Oh, is it the one playing in the background of the trailer? Because I really want that song!!
[snapback]162283[/snapback]

I am guessing it is that background song, since the trailer was uploaded to the band's official website, but until I get some confirmation, I can't say. ^^;;;
nekodesu
Yay! L'arc en ciel XD I love that band biggrin.gif And I have to get that song from somewhere.
Chiyo
@Sycia: Oh was it? Well that would make sense. I've been trying to listen to it closely and I do believe I hear the word heaven, I just want to know the other lyrics as it is promising to be a fantastic song.
Digitalgirl
YeySUBS has the translation as

Yeah!
Forsaken was heaven
Don't really know a heaven
Dare ni mo asoko ni iru yet?
[Is anyone there yet?]
Don't go so fast yeah!!
Forsaken was heaven
[Is anyone there yet?]
Don't go so fast
Heaven is wrong
I'm lost in my heaven
Don't let me down
Pink_Haro
thanks for the new sycia!!!! XDXDXD but i thought the songs are usually released after the movie is out??? Abit funny eh? tongue.gif
Sycia
Hmm? That may be true for live-action movies, but for animated movies (especially in Japan) where the songs are performed by popular artistes, it's quite common for them to release albums with the new songs shortly before the official opening. : )
lialiakicks
QUOTE(Digitalgirl @ Apr 29 2005, 02:30 AM)
YeySUBS has the translation as

Yeah!
Forsaken was heaven
[Is anyone there yet?]
Don't go so fast yeah!!
Forsaken was heaven
[Is anyone there yet?]
Don't go so fast
Heaven is wrong
I'm lost in my heaven
Don't let me down
[snapback]162705[/snapback]

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!
O_O If those really are the lyrics, then that means that it REALLY IS the same song from the PREVIEW!!!!!!... I remember hearing "Don't go so fast, yeah!" (in the preview) at the part when you see red airplanes flying around... >_<

OMG, I finally know the title of the song on the preview! *faints*
Jellybean
Yay! Thank you for posting the lyrics Digitalgirl. smile.gif I cannot wait to get this song.
Red Shadow
Whoops. I started a thread about this song and got nailed by the administrators. Sorry! I wasn't paying attention! Anyways, thanks for the translation! You guys are awesome!
Chiyo
Yay for translation...want this song even more now.
Hagane no Renzy
*faints with happiness* Alright! I think I've finally discovered a L'arc song I love even MORE than RSG! *and that's a lotta love...lol*
Mr. grrr
dose anyone no wen the fma movie is comein out in america??? cuz i think we all want to c it really bad! biggrin.gif
xrninja
QUOTE(Mr. grrr @ Jun 24 2005, 05:40 PM)
dose anyone no wen the fma movie is comein out in america??? cuz i think we all want to c it really bad! biggrin.gif
[snapback]198974[/snapback]

nope. the dub watchers probably won't see it for quite awhile, and i don't know if funimation is going to do much concerning the movie until they finish the series itself.
Yoh015
QUOTE(xrninja @ Jun 25 2005, 02:20 AM)
QUOTE(Mr. grrr @ Jun 24 2005, 05:40 PM)
[snapback]198974[/snapback]

nope. the dub watchers probably won't see it for quite awhile, and i don't know if funimation is going to do much concerning the movie until they finish the series itself.
[snapback]199348[/snapback]

When does the movie come out in the US?
iHavoc
It may not for years. I hope it comes soon after the end of the series though, I hate waiting...
Mistress of Darkness
It probably won't come out for another two years, at the very least. I'm sure fan subbers will get a hold of it as soon as it comes out on DVD in Japan (sometime at the end of this year).

I mean, you figure that FMA is back on Adult Swim in November for another 27 weeks (episodes 26-51), so that would probably go on until April/May of 2006. Then production & dubbing takes a while, so yeah, we should get it in about two years. ^^
2 years?!?!?!?! i cant wait that long sad.gif

is it true that there going to b comeing out with another seriese after the first 51 and the movie?
Shoyuchi
QUOTE(Guest @ Jul 8 2005, 10:49 AM)
2 years?!?!?!?! i cant wait that long  sad.gif 

is it true that there going to b comeing out with another seriese after the first 51 and the movie?
[snapback]208160[/snapback]

It's quite possible, but as of now I don't think anyone knows...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.