Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hagaren Sound File Edward Elric
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > FMA Music > FMA-1 Anime Music > Hagaren Song Files: FMA-1 Character Songs
RolfKaese
Anyone heard the Songs? I think she should stop singing.... its not really that great, she doesnt have a singer voice.... and it doesnt sound like EDo-kun at all...
Well, I'm a bit disappointed... >_>
Omakase Shimasu
Hmmm, it's hard to sing and still be in-character voice-wise. I'd like to hear the songs, though!

And is Romi the only one who sings? Aren't there more "character songs"?
RolfKaese
So far there is just the Edward Elric Sound File out.
*cough* look @ my page for "further infos" (hope u understand what i want to say wink.gif)
BlueRakuen
meh...
probably the first time I don't like something FMA related
those songs really doesn't fit Ed's character T__T
Omakase Shimasu
OK, gotta check this out. This has piqued my interest: it can't possibly be that bad biggrin.gif;;
Chibi Viki
i told you paku romi can't sing well... michiko neya (hawkeye) and toyoguchi megumi (winry) sing well if only they're given good songs to sing (refers to vandread: girls' serenade)... Rie Kugimiya (Al) songs are ok so far... ^^
Omakase Shimasu
Rolf I don't mean to complain, but... this file's a Torrent!!!!! T_T OK, so this is going to take a while.

Hmmm, the only reason Romi can't sing is because she's supposed to be a boy. I don't see Rie, and the others (girls: Winry and Riza) having this problem since they're supposed to be female. Except for Al's but his voice is as girly as it can get!!
Chibi Viki
Yuuji Ueda's (Kimbly) songs as sanosuke sagara of rurouni kenshin were great! so upbeat and he could really rap! ^^

Yasunori matsumoto (havoc) also suffers from bad song disease... his songs as gourry of slayers are just... flat...

Ryoutaro Okiaku (Scar) is like Takehito Koyasu (the famous bishonen voice, i.e. Zechs/Miliardo Peacecraft of Gundam wing; Faust of shaman king... etc.) has a really nice voice... except when they're singing, or maybe it was just the song (as Tezuka Kunimitsu of Prince of Tennis)... well, so far his voice is, uhm, flat.
Omakase Shimasu
Aaaaah, Takehito Koyasu~!! He's got a small role in FMA too! Lujon, Lujan, however you spell his name. T_T His story was so sa~aad... >___< And Lust killed him. Just like that.

And maybe Ryoutaro's voice was flat because Scar's just not emotional?

So where's Roy? He does have an image/theme song, doesn't he?
Chibi Viki
no, no... only Ed has a song for now... the others don't. i'm just comparing them with their past works, but no image album for the whole cast so far, only Ed.
Omakase Shimasu
Shucks... I was looking forward to all of their songs, too. Oh well, maybe later... in the future... dun no how to say this. -_____-;;
RolfKaese
OMG!! I take back everything I said. the Song "Hagane no Kokoro" is just awesome !!! Singing Al (in armor of course ^^) and winry (i sounded like her..)

XDDDDDDD Its cool xDD i will upload it right away, you have to hear this *_____*

UPLOADED!! LISTEN TO IT NOW!

http://hagaren.superprovider.de/index.html

*be patient by letting this page load, its free space so just wait until it loaded ^^*
Chibi Viki
wait wait wait... winry and al singing too? does fma finally have a character image album?! @___@ oh, please, say it is so!
RolfKaese
doesnt look like it, but... ed al and winry singing together... just too cuuuuute X3 ~
Omakase Shimasu
Waaaah~ I get this: Datei konnte nicht gefunden werden. If my litle scrap of knowledge about German is correct, doesn't this say "data cannot be found"??

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

It's all three of them singing together? biggrin.gif Aaaaaaaaaaww~
RolfKaese
um... yes... damn did i do a mistake O_o will check right away

http://hagaren.superprovider.de/HaganenoKokoro.rar

this is the direct link to the file, but since it isnt allowed to hotlink to it, i suggest you just visit http://hagaren.superprovider.de/ and then copy-paste this direct link and download... if it doesnt work i will upload to another space ^^;;

Oh, and does someone know what Hagane no Kokoro means? Hagane no is clear, but kokoro..? i think i know this japanese word, but dont remember its translation...
Omakase Shimasu
Maybe it's just me and my Linux, cuz the data can't be found on the second link either. I should probably try this on a Window's machine.. biggrin.gif;;;
RolfKaese
lol? tried hitting "refresh" button? sleep.gif

plz post if more people get this error and i will upload to another host..
btw. just listening the 6th in row to it xD
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Aug 18 2004, 06:29 PM)
Oh, and does someone know what Hagane no Kokoro means? Hagane no is clear, but kokoro..? i think i know this japanese word, but dont remember its translation...

Kokoro means heart. I think it has some other meanings too, but I don't remember them right now ^^;

The download works for me, when I use that link and then click on download. 49%...
Chibi Viki
Fullmetal's heart? hagane no kokoro? is that the song title?

hmmm... wait a sec, this song... is it included in the fma drama cd?
Omakase Shimasu
You've got a drama cd of FMA??? *sigh* Too bad they don't dub drama cds. (Um, maybe that's not really bad -_____-;;;) Or at least give us some translations!
RolfKaese
dunno if it is included in some other CD...
i dont think it is..
and yes, its ed al and winry singing... aww it turns into my in-time-favorite song X3
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ Aug 18 2004, 07:13 PM)
Fullmetal's heart? hagane no kokoro? is that the song title?

Hm, I think 'Hagane no' alone means FullMetal(at least they always translate it as FullMetal when someone calls Ed Hagane no) - so I'd say it's FullMetal Heart(or maybe 'Steel Heart', sounds better ^^; ), without the 's... But then again, maybe I should stop acting like I know something, 'cause I just started learning Japanese anyway >__O

Ah, the download's finished. Like it. LOVE it. =] I'm in your debt forever, Rolf X'D
Romi doesn't really sound like Ed, though. Only when they go 'Hagane no Kokoro'... The singing voice of Winry's Seiyuu(At least I think it's Winry @__@) is cool. I don't really like her in the Anime, but I love how she sings. I needed sometime to figure out when Al sings, but his Seiyuu's voice is good, too. ^^

If someone has a translation... Pleeeease~! Post it! *__*
TrueAlchemist
This song was not so good.
sad.gif

No disrespect to other fans, but I liked other songs.
RolfKaese
well, thats your opinion ^^

I like it very much, because the voices of Al and Winry are great, they can sing pretty good!
Chibi Viki
i want Roy and Riza songs T_T .... i wish they would release a character image album soon...
RolfKaese
maybe they will come soon... aww, winrys voice is just toooooooo cute :3 :3
Haroken
*crosses arms and nods* mmhmm, mmhmm.
Chibi Viki
waaaah, still not finished downloading... faster dammit! Fa~ster!!!
RolfKaese
XDD~
7eight9
hhi...theres a song called "full metals heart" sung by ed, al, and winly! u can hear it... http://www.notashrimp.com
TrueAlchemist
I just download this songs by paku romi.
They are not really sounds like Ed but she has nice voice.
I got it by using torrents.
And, it is done by Nipponsei as always.

Is paku romi Japanese name or is this fake name??
actually she is korean. That's why her last name is different. Her last name is Park but in japanese accent, they pronounce it Paku.
Quistis88
"RETURNABLE MEMORIES" is quite a performance, as is "Hagane no Kokoro"! Paku Romi sings in tune and in character! Very rare in image songs in some cases. I think she is quite good. Her vibrato is either natural, or very controlled. Excellent work on both songs!

I can barely hear Al though, in the chorus of "Hagane no Kokoro."
hakai-kun
Agreed. Al is hard to hear. a bit dissapointed. XD but Paku Romi is a great singer! I think a lot of fans didn't like the songs because she doesn't really sound like Ed in them. But it's hard for a female to sing and still sound somewhat "boy-ish".

I love Hagane no Kokoro! That song i awesome! XD And yea, Hagane no Kokoro means 'Steel Heart'. just for verification. "hagane no renkinjutsushi" [Fullmetal Alchemist] actually translates more accuratly to something like, "The Steel Alchemy Teacher" Or something... unsure.gif

>.< I hope they get more hagaren image songs in the future. it'd be interesting to hear the other VAs sing too! If i could i'd try make an AMV out of Hagane no Kokoro or something. But unfortunatly i don't have the programs to do so... XD -hint,hint- tongue.gif
Quistis88
Yes! More image songs are needed! Roy . . . *sighs* I want to hear one from Armstrong, too. biggrin.gif
The_Lazy_Alchemist
Those songs sound good. Not bad. Doesn't really sound like Ed but I can hear Winry. Al I can get across barely.

I wonder and hope that the rest of the characters will have image songs too. It'd be fun to hear the military guys singing. If Hughes were singing, he'd be singing about his daughter and the last line would probably be telling Roy to get a wife. biggrin.gif

I'm imagining Armstrong singing...It's disturbing and unnerving and now I'm going to have hilarious nightmares. Maybe his family also has a talent for singing passed down like his way with art? blink.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
i like Hagane no Kokoro, too.. it's a very nice song.... and performed with much dramatic.... wink.gif
Kokoro no Hana
I think it's a really good song, but unfortunately it doesn't sounds like Ed all the time mellow.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
RETURNABLE MEMORIES is soooooooo... melancholique...... hear it if you are in a bad mood..... it got so lovely harmonies... witht this kind of piano in the background.........

you can download it at http://www.notashrimp.com under the section MULTIMEDIA
Kokoro no Hana
Weeee I'm looking forward to hear it! biggrin.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
hey, did you know that this song RETURNABLE MEMORIES is written in the interval of a second....?!?!?! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

LOOK ON YOUR WATCH WHILE HEARING THIS SONG... and you will see that it is in the interval of a second!!!!

did you already recognize?!?! laugh.gif laugh.gif

here the link again. its under the section MULTIMEDIA:
http://www.notashrimp.com
agate
i actually like Returnable Memories better than Hagane no Kokoro..... i could just be really weird, but i actually like paku romi's songs.
Kokoro no Hana
Well I like Paku Romi's songs too tongue.gif
filimonovna
QUOTE(TrueAlchemist @ Aug 21 2004, 02:43 AM)
I just download this songs by paku romi.
They are not really sounds like Ed but she has nice voice.
I got it by using torrents.
And, it is done by Nipponsei as always.

Is paku romi Japanese name or is this fake name??

Where do you get these songs from??? unsure.gif
Kokoro no Hana
Where do you get these songs from??? unsure.gif

Here > http://www.fullmetal-alchemist.com/media/audio/

Just download "Full Metal Alchemist Song File - Edward Elric (Paku Romi).zip" and then you get all the songs smile.gif
Jowy
doeas anybody have the covers of this cd ? ^^
Elderberry
Um, I think you can find a cover of the CD on sites like CD Japan or Yes-Asia...
It's a Maxi Single with a nice image of Ed...
Chizu
I went to anime lyrics and got the lyrics for returnable memories it said song file edward elric so it should be by Romi

if it is she's supposed to be in character right i never reconized the voice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.