Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes In Epiosode 25
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > English Dub episodes (on Adult Swim)
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Martel
::high fives Bellatrix:: YES FOR BEING SPOILER WHORES! Lol I love the manga too it's so fun! GAAH! I can't wait till FMA comes back! I dunno what I'm gonna do Saturday nights sad.gif
CursedAnubis
. Watch Samurai Champloo and Paranoia Agent? Lol~ I hope they're all as good as everybody says they are
Martel
Paranoia Agent? I havn't heard of that one... but I am excited about Metropolis. Thats a pretty good movie in my opinion and I also heard rumors about them getting the rights to the Cowboy Bebop movie?
Jen_Elric
I think that the Cowboy Bebop movie will be shown later this year, but I haven't heard anything definete. I've seen it already, though. SOOO GOOD!!
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(ymsg @ May 11 2005, 08:33 PM)
Aww thanks, bellatrixangelofkyo. Here it is. My scanner sucks, it looks so much nicer in person T_T *heartbroken*

http://www.deviantart.com/view/18210550/
[snapback]171148[/snapback]

That was such a cute drawing and nicely done!! They were the perfect family...*sigh*lol biggrin.gif I love it! Do you have any more?
Martel: LOL yeah, it really sucks that FMA's not going to be on for awile... have you tryed watching the Japanese version? The voice actings good in Japanese, though personaly I like Ed's english dubbed voice better. tongue.gif Once you ajust to reading the subtitles(unless you have a pretty good understanding of japanese), it's just as good as watching it in english ( if not better to a certain extent). It might make saturday nights less depressing. laugh.gif like Cursed_Anubis said, I haven't heard anything but good stuff about Samari Champloo and Ghost in the Shell: Paranoia Agent. They might definately make good supplements until FMA's back. And if you don't like them, you could always try to rent some anime and watch that if you get really desprate. But the bottom line is that they just really need to hurry up and put FMA back on as soon as possible! LOL It's going to be so sad when the series is over! *sob*lol wink.gif
ymsg
Yup I do! http://ymsg.deviantart.com/gallery

and bebop the movie rawked.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(ymsg @ May 12 2005, 08:24 PM)
Yup I do! http://ymsg.deviantart.com/gallery

and bebop the movie rawked.
[snapback]171568[/snapback]

How cool! biggrin.gif Thanks for the link! You've got a huge variety of art on there! And every single pic on there was absolutely awesome! Your a talented artist (seriously!)*thumbs up*! Keep it up! Maybe you'll become a pro! If I ever get a new scanner, I'll post some of my art some time (not that it's worth seeing lol). Have any of you read chapter 47 of the manga yet? They just released it! I'm still not finished reading it yet, but so far it's really awesome ( even though I can understand very little of the kanji. lol)! So far it's had some very sweet Ed and Winry moments. biggrin.gif Are you all looking forward to the movie? I heard some where that a different Hughes is supposed to exist on the other side of the gate... wouldn't that be odd? ...don't know how I feel about that.
Martel
Wow! Those are awesome ymsg! I've been writing my final artical for Journalism (I love my journalism teacher) of the new adult swim lineup and they definately have the rights to the Cowboy Bebop movie! I'M SO EXCITED I LOVE THAT MOVIE!! biggrin.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Martel @ May 13 2005, 12:16 AM)
Wow!  Those are awesome ymsg!  I've been writing my final artical for Journalism (I love my journalism teacher) of the new adult swim lineup and they definately have the rights to the Cowboy Bebop movie!  I'M SO EXCITED I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!  biggrin.gif
[snapback]171686[/snapback]

Really!? That's awesome! If it's really that good, then I definately can't wait to see it! lol laugh.gif
Ymsg- *school* Aww thanks you guys. They're not that great, lol. And yes, the Bebop movie is ULTRA LOVE. It's SO good. It's just rated R for violence, blood, and Faye's shirt gets split open *but you don't see anything* ;D
Martel
Yeah I remember my dad walking is riiiight as Vincent split her shirt.. yeah that was cool dry.gif
ymsg
XDDDD That'd be BAD. My dad would be like, "Oh, look.. Faye-Faye."
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Martel @ May 13 2005, 07:13 PM)
Yeah I remember my dad walking is riiiight as Vincent split her shirt.. yeah that was cool dry.gif
[snapback]171940[/snapback]

LOL Omg! That must have been peachy *sarcastic*. blink.gif My father would absolutely hit the roof!! Lmao just thinking about it. laugh.gif Um, yeah, that would definately be interesting...and really really sucky.
Ymsg: Your welcome. happy.gif and yes they are that great ( the pics) tongue.gif ! I love your new signature! That's too cool!
Martel
Yeah he just walked in the room, looked at the screen and left again. Didn't mention a thing about it either lol. God I love me da laugh.gif
Jen_Elric
I know if my mom walked in right at that scene, she would be like" what the hell?" and ask why I was watching. Yeah, she wouldn't like it. dry.gif
ymsg
My dad is sick XDDDD he only watches bebop cause of Faye.
Martel
LOL! I wish I could get my parents into anime. But my mom is like VIOLENCE IS BAAAAD! And my dad just doesn't like tv lol!
ymsg
Aww. Dad likes Bebop, but not Inuyasha. He knows all the Characters on Yu-Gi-Oh! and Fullmetal cause of me, and he thinks GITS is too technical. He'll watch Bebop. I love that ;D
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(ymsg @ May 16 2005, 04:55 PM)
Aww. Dad likes Bebop, but not Inuyasha. He knows all the Characters on Yu-Gi-Oh! and Fullmetal cause of me, and he thinks GITS is too technical. He'll watch Bebop. I love that ;D
[snapback]173530[/snapback]

LOL Lucky you! biggrin.gif *laughs* I'm not sure what my father would think of anime if he watched it... lmao I know if he saw Tenchi or something perv like that, he'd completely freak out. laugh.gif He'd be like what in the bloody hell is this!? Omg... I should get him to watch anime some time just to see his reaction! It would be hilarious if he actually liked it, which I doubt, but you never know. happy.gif
Martel
Oh Saturdays my mom like falls asleep on the couch and then FMA comes on an hour or so later and I'm always afraid that she'll wake up while Ed is like getting the sh*t beaten out of him and spaz out. She came close to waking up during episode 22 when Envy was kicking Ed all over the room. ::sigh:: they just don't respect violence the way I do laugh.gif
ymsg
Envy.. he's a little shit, lol. That'd be bad to wake up to, seeing a blonde getting the crap beaten out of him by a crossdresser.
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(ymsg @ May 17 2005, 03:47 PM)
Envy.. he's a little shit, lol. That'd be bad to wake up to, seeing a blonde getting the crap beaten out of him by a crossdresser.
[snapback]174087[/snapback]

*Lmao* hell yeah! I'd have a fricking heart attack if I woke up like that!! I'd totally freak... they'd have to put me in a bloody strait jacket. JK laugh.gif Don't get me started on that damn cross-dressing Envy in 2 threads!! LOL
ymsg
Damn, I know. I could go on about that little bastard forever, about how much I hate him. *high five* lol
BellatrixAngelofKyo
Lmao I know what you mean. *offers handshake*laugh.gif *starts laughing* Its so hard for me not to go totally berserk on Envy... I really feel like dissing him right now. tongue.gif LOL Wow does he piss me off. I don't think I've ever had such a strong disslike for any other anime/manga antagonist. LOL
TheSaltineAlchemist
Not that you guys care or anything but i have officially become a NARUTARD my life torn between the now two best things in life NARUTO&FMA
Pros and cons
FMA=only 51 episodes
Naruto=132episodes and still going
FMA=Has Hughes
Naruto=doesnt have Hughes...
FMA=doesnt have Shikamaru(awesome character)
Naruto=has Shikamaru
FMA=Movie coming out soon (YAY! smile.gif )
Naruto=doesnt have movie but alot of crappy cideo games
FMA=has short jokes
Naruto=has lots of different kinds of perverts
FMA=hasRiza and Winry(Extremely Hot)
Naruto= has Sakura(hottest), Ino(hot), Hinata(hotter), Tenten(hot),Tsunade(HUGE Knockers)
FMA=Ed is a bean that eats alot
Naruto=Naruto eats alot of Ramen not so much of a bean
FMA=made me come up with my name
Naruto=didnt
FMA=I cryed (note ep.25)
Naruto=Im very emotionally attached but have not cryed yet
FMA=Has Hughes....(i think i already said this but Maes is to good a guy to forget about)
Naruto=Has Jiraiya(perverted hermit)
FMA=Alchemy
Naruto=Ninja tecniques
FMA=Has the most worst ending ill ever see(pissed me off rather)
Naruto=dosent have a end
FMA=has homunoculis
Naruto=has demons(fox demons YAY!)
FMA=doesnt have frequent rehashing and flashback episodes
Naruto=does constantly

anyway im done for now
Allways a friend,
The Saltine Alchemist
Martel
Lol! I erm... accidentally read part of the last episode's guide thing on one website... can't remember which one and it was like "Envy, who still has a concience.." and I was like.... Evny has no concience... he's a heartless crossdressing bitch....
TheSaltineAlchemist
im sry i sorta do random things such as my last post i interrupted your envy hating hour sry laugh.gif
ymsg
That's fine, saltinealchemist. I will continue that now.

AMEN TO THAT MARTEL! The day that little biotch Envy has a concience, I'll be dead right along with our beloved Brigadeer General. x_x
TheSaltineAlchemist
Envys miniskirt is cutting off the circulation to his head therefore he appears to have a concience but in reality doesnt...hmmm....*fond memories lying in bed at night looking up at the ceiling thinking whether envy is a guy or girl*maybe hes both or maybe envy is an it he has a true shape but that appear till episode 50 hmm...im not adding a spoiler for those who dont know
it takes the fun out of watching the episodes...im done for now *pictures envy being burned by cinder from killer instinct on super nintedo*happy thoughts
ph34r.gif*it starts raining* *cryes* *curses envy* *thinks of burning him again*
ymsg
It's okay, *pats shoulder* *bows head* Every time it rains... *fumes* *steals Roy's gloves*
THAT'S IT, I'M KILLING HIM MYSELF! WHO'S WITH ME? *runs off*
BellatrixAngelofKyo
*Evil Grin* *Grabs Nearest Weapon" Did I just hear some one say theyre going to go kill that freaking cross-dressing, total pain in the ass, heartless and completely concious-lacking obnoxious bloody palm tree that goes by the god forsaken name Envy?! *runs off to join Ysmg in the fun* Lmao! I'm definately with you Ysmg! laugh.gif I'd die for that opportunity! Lmao Martel, that must have been a typo! Bloody freaking Envy has zero concious!! LOL I'll fall over dead from shock the day he does! tongue.gif

To Saltine Alchemist: *offers tissue* I know what you mean! It's still so damn infuriateing... and sad! Okay, I'm going to change the subject before I go on a second Envy rampage. Lol Nice to see you again! you've not been on in awile! happy.gif Wow, is it really that good (Naruto)? Did you know they have a thread entirely devoted to Naruto on either the General Manga or General Anime section of this posting board? You'd love it! biggrin.gif LOL Don't worry about interupting our venting-spree. Lol Your not interupting, anyway! So no worries, okay? wink.gif
ymsg
*stops beside Bellatrix* You coming, Martel? You read it, and it was loud and clear. *snaps fingers and matches light* DEATH TO ENVY!
Martel
::Grabs torches and pitchforks.... looks at them, chucks them and grabs throwing knives:: Let's do it! ::determined face:: mad.gif hehehe! BTW! ::drools over ymsg's new sig and icon::
ymsg
Thank you ^.^ *lights torch that has gone out from rain* T_T damn.... now, how to find Envy..
Martel
Ah damn.... hehehe they did something in the manga but wait... that was to draw Scar out and all the Hommoculi just kinda followed... damn... Spread rumors that we have a perfect Philosophers Stone! Then he'll come to us! Moohahaha!
ymsg
Perfect!! *tells town busybody* *whole town now knows* now... we wait. *snaps*
Martel
::gets bored of waiting:: damn... I think we could be here for awhile.... dry.gif
BellatrixAngelofKyo
*Comes back from speading the rumor among towns people and soldiers* *sigh*...yes, waiting can be the worst bloody part of all. wink.gif Damn Envy's never around when he should be! He's the ultamite pain in the ass! But to ease the tension and keep our selves motivated to kill (not like were not motivated enough already, Lmao), Shall we watch Fullmetal as we wait? LOL I'm going to watch the end of the series today. LOL i know what happens already, but I still know I'm absolutely going to bloody lose it when I see what Envy puts Ed through... omg I can't stand that cocky little cross dressing bastard! laugh.gif LOL *smiles* Heh... maybe i'll do a short story or some fan art depicting Envys long awaited bloodylovely death to help me vent. biggrin.gif Okay, *forcing myself to think nice thoughts* do you all have a favorite FMA episode? tongue.gif
Defade
QUOTE(BellatrixAngelofKyo @ May 21 2005, 07:59 PM)
*Comes back from speading the rumor among towns people and soldiers* *sigh*...yes, waiting can be the worst bloody part of all. wink.gif Damn Envy's never around when he should be! He's the ultamite pain in the ass! But to ease the tension and keep our selves motivated to kill (not like were not motivated enough already, Lmao), Shall we watch Fullmetal as we wait? LOL I'm going to watch the end of the series today. LOL i know what happens already, but I still know I'm absolutely going to bloody lose it when I see what Envy puts Ed through... omg I can't stand that cocky little cross dressing bastard! laugh.gif LOL *smiles* Heh... maybe i'll do a short story or some fan art depicting Envys long awaited bloodylovely death to help me vent. biggrin.gif Okay, *forcing myself to think nice thoughts* do you all have a favorite FMA episode? tongue.gif
[snapback]176628[/snapback]

O_o I thought no one hated Envy since all the fanclubs are DEDICATED TO HIM!! And all those screaming rabid fangirls are the fangirls of the f*cking bloody miniskirt-and-bra-top-wearing palm-tree. I hate him so much, even more than Wrath and Frank Arches. When I'm watching episode 50, I nearly punched a hole through my TV, and then I was shouting S-words at the screen.( I'm lucky that my mom and dad aren't home)
Hope you have some luck with your ( note: the following words are for Envy, and has completly nothing to do with your fanfic/art) sucking toad-like I-want-to-be-a-girl Envy fanfic or fanart! I sincerely hope he dies in the movie being squashed by Ed.
And about teh fav episode thing...hmm...let's see...13, 37 or 16. 16 is kind of the episode that touched my heart, 3,7,8,17,25,51 had suceeded to make me cry too. FMA is like the saddest anime I watched....
BellatrixAngelofKyo
QUOTE(Defade @ May 21 2005, 08:24 AM)

O_o I thought no one hated Envy since all the fanclubs are DEDICATED TO HIM!! And all those screaming rabid fangirls are the fangirls of the f*cking bloody miniskirt-and-bra-top-wearing palm-tree. I hate him so much, even more than Wrath and Frank Arches. When I'm watching episode 50, I nearly punched a hole through my TV, and then I was shouting S-words at the screen.( I'm lucky that my mom and dad aren't home)
Hope you have some luck with your ( note: the following words are for Envy, and has completly nothing to do with your fanfic/art) sucking toad-like I-want-to-be-a-girl Envy fanfic or fanart! I sincerely hope he dies in the movie being squashed by Ed.
And about teh fav episode thing...hmm...let's see...13, 37 or 16. 16 is kind of the episode that touched my heart, 3,7,8,17,25,51 had suceeded to make me cry too. FMA is like the saddest anime I watched....
[snapback]176633[/snapback]

Thank you! wink.gif The reason I would even consider wasting pencil lead and paper for a drawing of bloody god damn Envy is to depict how I'd like him to die - absolutely horribly at the hands of either Edward or Roy perferably! I don't know how any one in there right mind could be obsessed over that god forsaken piece of cat crap form-stealing Envy.Lmao I know what you mean! Watching the last episodes makes me infuriated! I don't think i've ever gotten so emotional or so pissed off about any other Anime/Manga series-FMA is indeed in my opinion the saddest/ most touching series I've yet to watch. I've never before used such a broad vocab of curse words in my life while watching any other series besides FMA.LOL For instance, when I read about Hughes death in the Anime...OMG I'm suprised the authorites didn't lock me up and take me away for disturbing naborhood peace, I was propbably cursing so damn loud. Lmao So many of the FMA episodes where so amazing! I liked quite a few of them so much... but one of my fav's was actually the first episode/and the second and third, plus many many others. As far as comedy goes, my fav funny Episode was 36. God that one was great... laugh.gif I also adore the Flame vrs Fullmetal episode as well. tongue.gif Gotta love Hughes! *sniff*
Defade
QUOTE(BellatrixAngelofKyo @ May 21 2005, 08:42 PM)
QUOTE(Defade @ May 21 2005, 08:24 AM)

[snapback]176633[/snapback]

Thank you! wink.gif The reason I would even consider wasting pencil lead and paper for a drawing of bloody god damn Envy is to depict how I'd like him to die - absolutely horribly at the hands of either Edward or Roy perferably! I don't know how any one in there right mind could be obsessed over that god forsaken piece of cat crap form-stealing Envy.Lmao I know what you mean! Watching the last episodes makes me infuriated! I don't think i've ever gotten so emotional or so pissed off about any other Anime/Manga series-FMA is indeed in my opinion the saddest/ most touching series I've yet to watch. I've never before used such a broad vocab of curse words in my life while watching any other series besides FMA.LOL For instance, when I read about Hughes death in the Anime...OMG I'm suprised the authorites didn't lock me up and take me away for disturbing naborhood peace, I was propbably cursing so damn loud. Lmao So many of the FMA episodes where so amazing! I liked quite a few of them so much... but one of my fav's was actually the first episode/and the second and third, plus many many others. As far as comedy goes, my fav funny Episode was 36. God that one was great... laugh.gif I also adore the Flame vrs Fullmetal episode as well. tongue.gif Gotta love Hughes! *sniff*
[snapback]176635[/snapback]

I suppose you're talking about episode 37? 'cause episode 36 is "The Sinner in my Heart" while 37 is " The Flame Alchemist/ The Fighting Lt./ The Ghost of the 13rd Warehouse. I agree with the Hughes thing, this is what happened back then:
Hughes: *dials tel. no.*
Me: *watches*
Hughes: *drops photo of Elizia*
Envy: *stares*
Me: Get your (radio edit) eye away from Hughes's family shot!
After a while....
Envy: *shoots Hughes*
Hughes: *dies*
Me: *dropped jaw*
Envy: *goes away*
Me: *picks up jaw from ground, starts saying S-words*
You (radio edit) (radio edit)(radio edit) stupid (radio edit)(radio edit)(radio edit)go(radio edit)(radio edit)(radio edit)(radio edit)him(radio edit)(radio edit)(radio edit)bring Hughes back you (radio edit)(radio edit)(radio edit)(radio edit)
I didn't really start to cry until the funeral, when Elizia said those naive yet so sad words...*sniff*
Then the story starts to drop........whooooooooooooosh...........there aren't nearly as much humor...I remember my hardest moments watching FMA...through the episodes 39-51......
Ditto about the Flame VS. Fullmetal eppie, I laughed so hard at that scene:
Hughes: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!! Welcome to the (something) and by the way, my ltwo-year old daughter Elizia!!
Crowd: *throws junks*
Me: *Doubled over in pain*
Cardboard starts to fall...Hughes screams...me dies....
Martel
LMAO Defade! I like the radio edits. I can definately relate to that. After I finished watching Episdode 25 I played Halo and named my character Killin' Envy... I was only just a little pissed off. But Flame vs. Fullmetal Rocked my World!! It made me really sad when Roy has the whole Ishabl flashback. Damn you Basque Gran!
ymsg
I know... *sees movement* *snaps Roy's convientiently *borrowed* gloves*

psst... there he is...
TheSaltineAlchemist
*grabs shotgun and a few throwing knives*...*pulls up lawnchair*...*transmutes saltines and iced tea for everyone*..."so when do u think he will be here?"
ymsg
*runs forward* try now! *snaps and shoots flame* come on!
Martel
::grabs throwing knives and follows Ymsg:: KILL THE BEAST!!
Defade
*grabs some guns and bombs and follows everyone* So here comes the palm-tree....is he alone?
BellatrixAngelofKyo
*Grabs sword and a small gun and excitedly joins Ymsg, Martel, Saltine, and Defade* Hell Yeeeesss!! The time has come... for Envy to embrace his fate- Death to bloody friggin' Envy!! I just finished watching the last episodes again, so now I'm extreamly pissed off!! I'm glad you joined us in our anti- palm tree crusade, Defade! LOL The more the bloody merrier! biggrin.gif Lets attack him all at once!!

To Defade: Yes, 37 was what I meant. wink.gif Sorry about the typo... I need to be a bit more careful! LOL yes, I know the feeling! That's pretty much what my reaction was as well... I doubled over laughing when I saw Hughes with that microphone and the proceedings afterward. god was Roy funny as anything in that one too... not to mention Ed and even Al. Lmao thinking about it. I love the begining when Ed is doing those impersonating of Roy, *starts laughing* holy cats was that hilarious. tongue.gif *sigh* Omg I know what you mean! I did about the same when watching/ reading Hughes death. I was absolutely totally pissed off and angry and in shock! But when I saw his funeral, the rain started. Especially seeing Elysia so distraught and not understanding what was happening and poor Roy... god that made me cry... and then when hughes waved goodbye to Edward in the anime... *snif* I'm going to shut up before I make myself start crying. After all, we've got a palm tree to chare and skuwer! Lol laugh.gif
ymsg
Uh... oh... guys, we have a problem. It's five of us... vs. 7 of them *points*
TheSaltineAlchemist
ph34r.gif Yes but i have mad ninja skills so KAGE NO BUSHIN JUTSU!=Shadow replication (narutard) *poof* *50 replications of saltine* hahaha! transmutes...
lust into cracker and eats it...does the same thing to gluttony except i dont eat him hes nasty so instead ill just pour water onto him untill he dissolves...(for those who dont know i am a true gluttony h8ter)...yeah 2 down now its 55vs.5
so come now well kick the crap outa them(wait a minute what am i doin now ooo im chargin up a kamehameha wave oo nooo! watcha goin to do now bitches...*points at homonuculous* *unfourtunatly this is not dbz so the saltine alchemist busted open a fabric in time and half of his shadow replications are transported to another realm*...yeah anyway*curses at his foolisness in thinking an old overused DBZ move would work in this realm of existance* its still 30vs.5
hahaha no problem guys...*sounds unsure*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.