Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Movie Site Uploads 3rd Trailer
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Sycia
The official website for Fullmetal Alchemist; Conqueror of Shambala has uploaded its 3rd trailer at long last. Bare in mind it contains the exact some content as this trailer posted here on nearly a month ago.

Official website offers the trailers in .mov and .asf files in large & small resolutions. To access:

Official movie website > Trailers

First 2 buttons right under the Quicktime & WindowsMedia lead to the newest trailer.

Sources
Official FMA movie website : link (jpn)
Merc
Makes me wonder why they put it up and took it down in the first place. Hmmm...

~Merc
Sycia
I figure they wanted to show the trailer exclusively for the recent anime fair~ There were about 4 booths playing the newest trailer, and that drew quite a lot of fans.
KevLar
Better quality this time.
Thanks for the heads up.
lialiakicks
Wha? Better quality? *Redownloads*

Thankies! happy.gif
MasterKris
MOVIE IS IN 3 MONTHSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow the movie is coming out in EXACTLY 3 months!! biggrin.gif
anime_manga_fan
3 months, 3 months, 3 months... ARG I CAN'T WAIT!!! *wants it to become downloadable*
Sir Kero
It's.. it's not any better then the one YeySUBs put out awhile back, actually.

anyway, does anyone have a clue where I can find the song used in the third trailer? google's not helping me any.
QUOTE(Sir Kero @ Apr 24 2005, 01:18 PM)
It's.. it's not any better then the one YeySUBs put out awhile back, actually.

anyway, does anyone have a clue where I can find the song used in the third trailer? google's not helping me any.
[snapback]160043[/snapback]

I would also like to know the name of the song too, Please. I also cannot find it though research I tried.
Timber Alchemist
Is this going to be in Japanese or are we talking about an American dubbed version here?
KevLar
QUOTE(Timber Alchemist @ Apr 24 2005, 09:14 PM)
Is this going to be in Japanese or are we talking about an American dubbed version here?
[snapback]160309[/snapback]

Welcome to n00btown. Population: you.
ChibiEdo
My friend is a L'arc en Ciel - Fan and she didn't know the song. The newest song from Laruko is "New World" I think, but it's not the one in the trailer.
pantera
A few things i am wondering about Ed is using alchemy in the trailers yet that world doesn't allow alchemy in my understanding and it was an island he was on maybe that was shambala and it acts just like a gate wich allows him to use alchemy just an idea.

3 months....hmmmm that means it will probably be like 4 months for me cause i will have to wait for a subbed version.
Mustang Fangirl
3 months...is it even possible to wait so long without going mad? Probably not if I'm even asking that question. BTW cheers for the update...even a trailor is enough of a fix at this stage ^__^
ColdFire
Man, lucky people in Japan. I have to wait for it to be subbed too.
AliCat
*sigh* If only we WOULD get the english dub at the same time, but yeah right. 'Wishful thinking' doesn't even begin to describe that one.

We'll probably see the sub somewhere between October and December, which bites. It's times like this I wish I spoke Japanese.

If anything I wish this trailer had had new footage in it but *shrug*.
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
al looks so much like ed in the movie dont you think? i cant wiat for the movie
to be put into english dub I wish i understood japaneese right now more than ever ^^'
Fullmetal Fangirl
does this tralier have Roy in it?

*gets* I KNOW SOMEONE WHO CAN GET MOVIES MONTZHS BEFORE THEY'RE EVEN OUT!! and he speaks Jap too!!!

MUST SUB!
if you get him to translate it you must post it !!
Sycia
Well, considering I know one of the main animators for the movie, and she herself stated production isn't over yet, um, not it's not out yet. Voice recording will be done in June too.
lialiakicks
QUOTE(Sycia @ May 2 2005, 06:28 AM)
Well, considering I know one of the main animators for the movie, and she herself stated production isn't over yet, um, not it's not out yet. Voice recording will be done in June too.
[snapback]164958[/snapback]

AWESOME. We need an overly obsessed otaku fansubber to steal the script and translate it in English, Chinese, German, Spanish, and French.

The only problem is WHERE ARE WE GONNA FIND THIS PERSON?!

*cries*
i hate the trailers the just make me want to see the movie already and i cant see it yet * cries * ( i already wanted to see the movie after hering the title it said fullmetal alchemist how could i not like it? and i realy do like the trailers but they tease sad.gif )
LoMXD
Yeah trailers make me more eager to see the movie too. but all of them I have seen are in Japanese , I opnly read about the movie in a magizine at our public library dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.