Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Post Your Fma Amvs Here!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kyo_Umerio
~ I Need Someone To Work With My Roy Music Vid, I don't have movie maker program, nor sounds on my computer. ~

Ok this is basically the problem i have ~_~ i have a BRILLIANT! idea for a FMA Music Video that is devoted to Roy. problem is i have no sound on my PC, nor do i have a program to make a music video. so i'm wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me in the making of this Music Video. i have the Song and i have the ideas and the Timings. so would anyone want to help me with this? then we can post it for download happy.gif
Reika
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 12 2005, 08:03 PM)
Ok this is basically the problem i have ~_~ i have a BRILLIANT! idea for a FMA Music Video that is devoted to Roy. problem is i have no sound on my PC, nor do i have a program to make a music video. so i'm wondering if anyone would be willing to work with me in the making of this Music Video. i have the Song and i have the ideas and the Timings. so would anyone want to help me with this? then we can post it for download happy.gif
[snapback]151546[/snapback]

I know a program you can use with windows 98 ^^ it's called "screenblast movie studio". If you have problems finfing it, tell me, I'll put a link to my instalator and crack ^^. There's another program, "windows movie maker", but that's just for XP.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Reika @ Apr 13 2005, 05:13 AM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 12 2005, 08:03 PM)
[snapback]151546[/snapback]

I know a program you can use with windows 98 ^^ it's called "screenblast movie studio". If you have problems finfing it, tell me, I'll put a link to my instalator and crack ^^. There's another program, "windows movie maker", but that's just for XP.
[snapback]151703[/snapback]

oh thats not the problem... i'm sure that i could find a program. its the fact that my PC doesn't have Sound so if i did start to make it then i wouldn't be able to put the music to it because of that. i tried to get a new sound card but My PC didn't like that soo... yea.. i'm kinda screwed on sound for now
Zarpia
@Kyo_Umerio - i can help you, just tell me what to do XP
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 13 2005, 10:17 AM)
i can help you, just tell me what to do XP
[snapback]151815[/snapback]

YAY!! thank you soo much
harmony_kh_kairi
@Kyo_Umerio - I was going to say I'd help cause I have Windows Movie Maker but someone else already volunteered oh wellzers I'm here to help if you need it as I'm pretty good at movies and am currently working on my own ode to FMA movie a compilation of Ed's memories.
hagane_no_tokage
@Kyo_Umerio - i love my adobe premiere!! i haven't had any luck with the windows movie maker, it eeeeritates me. but i'm working on a royai vid at the moment. please share the vid with us when it's finished? happy.gif
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(harmony_kh_kairi @ Apr 20 2005, 07:28 PM)
I was going to say I'd help cause I have Windows Movie Maker but someone else already volunteered oh wellzers I'm here to help if you need it as I'm pretty good at movies and am currently working on my own ode to FMA movie a compilation of Ed's memories.
[snapback]157372[/snapback]

actually i really could use your help is you are still willing,

Tokage - i would love to work with you as well happy.gif that would be awesome but it seems you are busy with your own so i will leave it to you, and i will post the vid when its done.
Dragons04
@Kyo_Umerio - can't wait to see that music video, it's been so exciting since I seen Orange Range's music video (Shanghai Honey)
Electrastar
@Kyo_Umerio - Go for it guys biggrin.gif Can't wait to see the finished product. Sigh...I once made a music video for Roy but sadly my computer was never able to save it into .avi format because it lacked memory or something like that so I was forced to scrap it.....and I worked really hard on it too...Maybe someday I'll pick it up once more.
hagane_no_tokage
~ Tokage's Amv's, i just can't stop making them!!! ~

hello, my name is tokage, and i'm am AMV-aholic. u_u i just can't keep my paws off my adobe premiere!!! here are the fruits of my labors thus far:

Fuct Up Kid, by Mest. this was my first hagaren AMV, and i think i can't show this one at cons for foul language. yes, children, they use the F work frequently in this song. it's all in fun, it's not like dark and doom and PHWOAAAR...but there is profanity, for humorous purposes. i was pleased with this one, i had a good time making it. happy.gif hope you like.

Too Sexy, by Right Said Fred. this is just a personal-library vid...since the groan factor keeps me from showing it at cons. the song is way overdone...usually poorly so...but i couldn't help myself. the hagaren boys are just so...smexy! this vid was mostly for practice...there was a lot of 'dubbing' and snappy timing for it, so it was mainly just fun and playing with stuff.

new addition!
Outflow, by I've KOTOKO. this is my latest completed AMV i did things a little differently in this video, it's a much different genre than i've done before. i had trouble formatting this one...i can't seem to get it to play in Divx or WMP...but it works in RealPlayer. hope you like it! XD

(the links will expire after a certain amount of time/number of downloads... if you want to download either vid and the link doesn't work, PM me and i will re-upload it).
Fresh_Coffee
@hagane_no_tokage - Hi my name is Coffee, I'm currently trying to download 'Too Sexy' it's taken awhile though I shall edit and post my response. xD Somehow I imagine this to be hilarous.

EDIT: OMG I LOVE THE ENDING "I'm too sexy for this song" xD It looked like Roy was actually saying "I'm too sexy..." XD PLEASE DO MORE... oh yesh, what was the song after the AMV? I remember hearing it in once upon a Roy =P The last file. I bet Tokage I'll be singing that song for two weeks and getting my friends obessed. laugh.gif
Goldfish
@hagane_no_tokage - Even if there are a bajillion too sexy amv, this one is the best I've seen. It is very grin-producing.
DonnaDelDrago
@hagane_no_tokage - Your videos are great! Grin-producing is really the right word to describe the Too Sexy - AMV. biggrin.gif
hagane_no_tokage
i have been informed that the links are not working...so i have re-uploaded them. you may just click the links in the first post, i just changed the hyperlink to the new uploads. thanks for watching! <3
Fresh_Coffee
@hagane_no_tokage - I like to report that I've gotten the majority of my friends singing the tune.
hagane_no_tokage
LOL! yay! i feel so inspiring now! w00t!
Hex-Sama
@Tokage: They are both wonderful and got me literally rolling on the floor laughing my @$$ off laugh.gif . You made the lip syncing go perfectly biggrin.gif . It's amazing what you did with those videos, from what I was able to see. The download goes fine, but near halfway through, it cuts off sad.gif . I don't know why, unless F*ct Up Kid is only supposed to be 1 minute and 28 seconds, and Too Sexy is only 1 minute and 35 seconds long unsure.gif . That's the only problem I had with downloading the AMV's (besides having you re-upload Too Sexy, thank you by the way happy.gif ). I have Windows Movie Maker, is that the system you used to make your video's? I can't figure out how to copy video clips onto it >.< . Keep making more AMV's, your superb at it wink.gif .

Tokage--> cool.gif
hagane_no_tokage
that's weird, it only let you download half of them? O_o did anyone else have this problem? i wonder if i need to reformat the mpegs... hmmm...

and actually, hexdear, i never had any luck with windows moviemaker, either... i use adobe premiere, which is soooo much fun to play with. there are so many fucntions, i spend a lot of time just going, "ooh! wassis do?? wassisi do??" abd playing with it. XD
pinako
@hagane_no_tokage - HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH THAT WAS GREAT! aahahh i loved the part where winry was shakin her tush and the mans like "ill hsake my little tush on the cat walk" hahahha that was perfict!!!!! hahahahahahaha i love im to smexy haha i havent watched the other one yet ...cuz i dont want my mom gettin mad at me! ahha hbut that is great! the lip scinking....(how ever u spell it) was great! ahhaha
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Apr 29 2005, 12:36 PM)
LOL!  yay!  i feel so inspiring now!  w00t!
[snapback]163096[/snapback]

w00t I got Tokage hyped up! laugh.gif When I graduate I think most people will rememeber me for singing the song randomly in class. laugh.gif
nekodesu
@hagane_no_tokage - Bwahaha!! I love the Too sexy one XD That is just priceless.
Dreakon
~ Dreakon's Amv's! ~

I noticed several days after I posted the videos in the Full Metal Alchemist Anime Forums that this was here. I just finished my latest video and I figured I would post them all here so all of you can enjoy them! Hope you enjoy them at least! smile.gif

1. "Pain in Memories", Full Metal Alchemist, Flaw - Recognize:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=64858

2. "Letter Home", Full Metal Alchemist, Flaw - My Letter:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=69664

3. "Only Human", Full Metal Alchemist, Flaw - Best I Am:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=71095

4. "Not Enough", Full Metal Alchemist, Flaw - Not Enough:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=73665

5. "Last Resort", Full Metal Alchemist, Flaw - Final Cry:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=74789

6. "Here It Comes", Yu Yu Hakusho, Flaw - Get Up Again:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=79596

7. "Hold On!", Full Metal Alchemist, Cold - Happens All The Time:
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=88633

8. "Haunting Past", Full Metal Alchemist, My Chemical Romance - The Ghost of You: *NEW*
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/me...nfo.php?v=93864

*NOTE*: You need an AMV.org account in order to download these. Sorry, but I don't know where else to host them.

Of course, all constructive criticism will be appreciated. I can't wait to hear your opinions of my newest video and the old ones. smile.gif
Keiko-san
@Dreakon - Cool. I down loaded the songs but couldn't find the videos. Thanks!
Dreakon
The videos are in the links... good songs though.
Zarpia
@Dreakon - they are really good videos, i love the song.
Fresh_Coffee
laugh.gif Tokage, you better update soon. XD
Saturn Stars
@Dreakon - They are truly great, I hope you make some more some time soon! Great work! I can't be botehred making them because it takes 30 mintues to load the episodes in lol
Saturn Stars
@hagane_no_tokage - Can you please upload the links again? I really want to see ya awesome vids!
hagane_no_tokage
er, i can't do anything at the moment...since i'm out of the country and not at my home PC... but as soon as i get home i will re-upload the videos, as well as a snippet from my new AMV i'm hoping to enter in the competition at AX2005! XD

<3 thanks for watching, everybody!
Dreakon
Glad you like them. smile.gif It's been so damn hot around here (outside) and its not helping my PC with its overheating problem, so its getting harder and harder to work on the video cause it starts running too slow after a while. I am in the middle of a new video but at this rate it may be a while.

Keep your eyes open though, never know what i'll put out next. tongue.gif

ETA: May 23 2005, 01:58 PM
Finished my latest video. I actually stopped working on my other new video and started this one cause I couldnt think of what to do with the other one. Hope you enjoy it. wink.gif

Not Enough
Saturn Stars
@hagane_no_tokage - Okay sure no problem, thanks for letting me know.

Also where is that MCP breakdown unsure.gif Lol! That person doing it must be busy ne?

Well, hope to see your videos soon (specially the 'too sexy' one)
hagane_no_tokage
yes, the MCP breaker-downer is still wrestling with finals... tho i have been jabbing her for it, cuz if she doesn't do it soon i'm going to have to step on toes again with my blunt frankness and sink my teeth into it myself... dry.gif

but yes, i will reupload the vids when i get home and post the bit of my new one for some opinions. otanoshimi ni~! XD
Fresh_Coffee
@hagane_no_tokage - Aren't you "chilling" in Japan?
hagane_no_tokage
heh, you could say that. spending too much money on manga, toys, and karaoke is more accurate, but yes. it's been a lovely vacation; unfortunately, i'm going home today. *pout*

ETA: May 24 2005, 05:24 AM
hey gang, please pardon the doublepost, but for those of you who were waiting for refreshed links, they should be working in the thread-initiating comment now. there is also a new link there! i have hosted half of my newest video for sampling purposes. it's a competition piece, so i'd love some good stiff feedback on what i have posted.

enjoy!
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(Dreakon @ May 24 2005, 03:28 AM)
Finished my latest video.  I actually stopped working on my other new video and started this one cause I couldnt think of what to do with the other one.  Hope you enjoy it. wink.gif

Not Enough
[snapback]178012[/snapback]

Yay! I thought you were never going to update! It's brilliant. I like people with talent who can match the words with the pictures. I will look forward to more!
Preypacer
@hagane_no_tokage - Wow! You did excellent editing on your AMVs! I'm quite impressed!

Of them all, I think my fav is I'm Too Sexy vid! *grin* TOTALLY loved it! I've heard lip syncing is really hard, but you pulled it off quite well! smile.gif

On your newest AMV is where I really took notice of you editing skills. Good job! You had good timing with the music. Unfortunantely, I'm awful at figuring out lyrics to songs so I'm not sure if scenes we matching up with what was being sung about or not. Also good editing (stitching? layering? ahh, can't remember the correct word!) between different scenes from the anime and blending them in together and on top of each other.

One scene I think was there a bit too long was where Ed is staring at the camera while in the ballroom with Greed and Envy's transformations over it. The transformations there were good, but it felt like I was looking at Ed a bit too long compared to how long your other scenes went. But it does fit with the music. So, *shrugs* just an opinion, nothing drastic.

I wish you the best of luck in the competition! smile.gif Please tell us how it goes and maybe then update so those not going to the con can see the rest of AMV! biggrin.gif I, for one, certainly want to see it!
hagane_no_tokage
thank you for your comments! happy.gif i will definitely be uplaoding the full vid once it premieres at the con...i just don't want to risk a full version floating around on the web somewhere before it is shown, for fear of someone stealing it. it's happened to me before, so i endeavor not to put myself in compromising positions anymore. but i will surely be showing off the completed video once the competition is over.

hm, so the scene with ed seems too long... do you have any suggestions, perchance? i know that scene is substantially longer than the others...but [as you mentioned] it seemed to fit with the music, and with the layering it seemed to help. any ideas on what to do to make it drag less?

oh, and the lyrics. they're actually engrish, so they're doubly hard to make out. biggrin.gif here you go:

I'm flowing deep inwith you...

Sometimes, love is in your dream
The dream is part of your journey
And we crave to see the end of universe
To witness the devine beauty

And when we finally reach the destination
We look down afraid but yet do not plummet

A place to stargaze it seems closer to heaven
Ride on the blast wave and let it blend with your fantasy

Don't let them get you down from dream to manifest
No one ever stop me walking

Love turns into faith and it burns inside of me
[here is where this snippet of the video ends, and the lyrics continue thus:]
Love leads me to peace and it wraps all around me

I wanna get my won world off the ground
Touch the sky and see what I believe in

I'm flowing deep inwith you...

I see the light behind me
The slight scent wafting on the stench
The darkness covers throughout the plane
Waxing strong the scent of fear

A place to stargaze it seems closer to heaven
Ride on the blast wave and let it blend with your fantasy

Don't let them get you down from dream to manifest
No one ever stop me walking

Love turns into faith and it burns inside of me
Love leads me to peace and it wraps all around me

I wanna get my won world off the ground
Touch the sky and see what I believe in...

i'm a huge KOTOKO fan, so when i heard these lyrics, it just screamed hagaren to me, and i had to make a video. happy.gif glad my efforts seem to be going over well. any other thoughts? comments? questions? XD
Preypacer
@hagane_no_tokage - Okay, after looking at the scene again I realized that was Pride, not Greed! Sorry!

Hmm... just remember this was only an opinion by someone who has never done AMVs herself, so you probably don't need to do anything to it. It is certainly your decision! biggrin.gif

The only thing I can think of helping it drag less, is maybe bringing the transformations more forward or visible. I think you have that in the first half with Pride (which I liked), but when Ed slaps the wall where Nina was is I believe when Ed is really started to become more visible. Maybe if you hold off a little until the second part of the Envy dragon, but keep the layering when Envy himself comes. That will give people something more to watch besides Ed just staring back at them. And then bring Ed forward, but not too suddenly (can you still fade in without an extra layer?) after Envy.

I hope that helps! unsure.gif
Phyco girl
@hagane_no_tokage - I love your vids Tokage! I'll probably edit this later because I still have to watch the part of the vid you're entering in the contest happy.gif Good luck!

@Coffee: LOL! I'll be in my class randomly singing that song too! Then the song will spread all over the world and TOO SEXY WILL RULE! MUA HA HA HA HA *cough* Ahem, sorry about that. Just know ya' won't be alone laugh.gif But, I already finished the school year... dammit!

Edit: It wouldn't let me veiw the one you're going to enter. Something about a error downloading codec and that the codec is missing or something.
hagane_no_tokage
that's weird...it's the same kind of file as all the others... O_o
Fresh_Coffee
I have yet to download Tokage's new AMV I can't wait to watch it. >3

Phyco Girl: I know,eh (---> Canadian thing)... a lot of people like the song now. :3 It's all thanks to Tokage and Roy's hawtness.
Dreakon
As I said before, I stopped working on a video to release the other one. Well, I finished that video and I personally love the heck out of it. Hopefully you all feel the same way. wink.gif You can either get the link from the first post in this thread, or in this link right here:

As usual, you need an AMV.org account to download it.
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(Dreakon @ Jun 1 2005, 02:19 PM)
As I said before, I stopped working on a video to release the other one.  Well, I finished that video and I personally love the heck out of it.  Hopefully you all feel the same way. wink.gif  You can either get the link from the first post in this thread, or in this link right here:

As usual, you need an AMV.org account to download it.
[snapback]183671[/snapback]

very nice i jus finished dlin it ill watch it soon

finished watching it and all i got to say to u kodos to you. very very well done i know for a fact that it isn t that easy to get the timing down with the music.

maybe if you made them a little shorter it would be better? (lol cuz right now i cant fit one of them on my psp tongue.gif i was hoping lol)
hagane_no_tokage
glad to have rekindled the love of an old song with roy's hotness. happy.gif
Phyco girl
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ Jun 1 2005, 08:36 PM)
glad to have rekindled the love of an old song with roy's hotness.  happy.gif
[snapback]183863[/snapback]

Lol! Well I'll try downloading it again. Maybe something's wrong w/my computer... Well again. good luck w/the competition!
Phyco girl
@Dreakon - I love your AMVs! I especially love "Letter Home"

You seem to like Flaw a lot eh? Well, I like them too happy.gif Keep it up!
FMAlover^
@hagane_no_tokage - The link isn't working
hagane_no_tokage
not working? kay, 'll reupload them tomorrow... i'm too beat right now... *passes out* someone PM me and remind me?

EDIT: links should work now. happy.gif
Dreakon
Yeah, I am probably going to stop making the vids for a little while. If I do I think I might start using some different songs/artists. Ya know, spice it up a bit. wink.gif

P.S: Looking back, I am starting to see why people like Letter Home so much. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.