Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fanart Based On Fanfics
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Toby-Chan
I figured I'd try to make a more general thread so I don't spam. And I do have a lot of these, so tongue.gif.

These first ones are based upon the fanfic "Dark Humor". If you haven't read that fic, DO IT NOW! XD And worship the big FD.

Linkage first:
Dark Humor!

Well, just for a basic summary; It's about Envy playing a prank on Ed, only it backfires (Muchly) and he winds up, well, uh... pregnant. (It sounds wierd, but it's seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read. It also has lots of spoilers, though, so keep that in mind.)

This first one... I'm not so proud of. I did it for the April contest for the Envy-Lovers club on DeviantArt. (The criteria was to involve a prank, and so that instantly sparked thoughts of DH. I'm such a fangirl. X3)

Ha! Envy-kins got fat!

Ed always has some 'fatty' wisecrack up his sleeve. <333

This one is one I like better. Envy with his cookies.

IPB Image

Envy's new love of cookies and sweets when he starts developing his eating-for-two appetite is one of my favorite aspects. I don't know why, but it's just so... awesome. XD <333

Um... more to come!

(Read DH, Read DH, Read DH!!!)
Chiyo
*note to self, read fic before looking at picture*

blink.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Toby-Chan
Was that a good " blink.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif" or a bad " blink.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif" ?

I've been thinking about drawing my own interpretation of Felix from "My Childhood Playmate". Then again, I'd probably need Shardy's permission. >.<

Speaking of OC's, I've written two! happy.gif

Here're some doodles of my OC (Yes, he is a guy, thank you very much!) from my one-shot AU fic "The other Side of the truth". (I edited it so it has a less confusing ending... hopefully)

The Other Side of the Truth

And, my cute lil' first OC: Adred (Gawd, those sketches suck! Can't draw hoods for the life of me!)

Dark Humor quote of the day: "Don't! She's allergic to fir- er, I mean, she's a proctophobic!" laugh.gif
Dreaming Goddess
dude! I like read your fic on FF. I just didn't review...I will eventualy...I like it though.
Toby-Chan
Thanks for at least reading it. ^,^

Mmkay, more art.

I have another OC I created from my severely un-popular Shoujo Ai story "Milady". Her name is Alice.

*Dante!Spoilers?*

I wanted to explore the story behind another one of Dante's... er- 'victims', whom she'd stolen a body from. So, I wrote a oneshot about her student from centuries previous, whom she seduces, and ultimately, kills.

Link To "Milady"

Review it and save a poor author's self esteem, pweese. XP

I rather like alice. A sketch of my general image of her.

IPB Image

If I ever get to any scanning, you'll see more here. (I promise you won't regret it.)

I've got Envy in a bunny outfit, Martel in a dress, and various Homunculus!versions of characters.

Oh yeah, and while It's not based on a fanfic (Rather the other way around. I'm working on the fic as we speak) I also doodled various characters with gender changes.

My mind is... so messed.
Dreaming Goddess
Okay, to lazy to review on FF, but now that I read your entire fic, I'd like to tell you that it was one of the most funnest fics I've read in a LONG time. Dark Humor kicked ass! Please update your fic!!! Its sooo funny. And for people who haven't read it, go to that link and read it!!! It rocks!
Toby-Chan
QUOTE(Dreaming Goddess @ May 2 2005, 06:30 PM)
Okay, to lazy to review on FF, but now that I read your entire fic, I'd like to tell you that it was one of the most funnest fics I've read in a LONG time. Dark Humor kicked ass! Please update your fic!!! Its sooo funny. And for people who haven't read it, go to that link and read it!!! It rocks!
[snapback]165397[/snapback]

You mean Dark Humor? I'm sorry to say, I only wish that it was mine. Dark Humor was written by Felis Deityus (Aka "Arty") and I was giving her credit where credit was due. (Let's face it; it's a freaking awesome fic!)
Chiyo
Some more good pics, my reaction before was a positive. I was just a little suprised biggrin.gif
Dreaming Goddess
Oh...well I feel stupid. Guess I should pay a little more attention to the posts. Its just that I saw fat little Envy, and I happened to be reading the fic at the time, so when I saw the words, 'dark humor' in you post, I just thought it was yours. Sorry! But don't get me wrong; thoes drawings are awesome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.