Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roy & Riza Fan Art
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Ciella
Hey everyone! I did a Roy and Riza piece and thought I'd share it with the world. biggrin.gif Hope I attached it correctly. Aren't they just so cute together! Enjoy!
[attachmentid=869]
NightMistress
Yes they certainly are! Very nice job!
sakura_alchemist66
That's good! laugh.gif I really like it!
mustangs_grl25
I am very jelious of 2 things1)riza is in a very nice position I wish I waz there and 2)you can draw better.I can only draw hamtaro stuff T-T.
Ciella
Thanks guys! And yeah Mustangs_grl, I think there are plenty of us who wish we were Riza's position. Alas we are only left to dream. biggrin.gif
Edo-mame
Thats really good, draw more?
ymsg
Yes Yes, draw more! It looks fantastic.
AA battery
It's pretty. You imitated Arakawa-sensei's style well smile.gif
xrninja
aah, such cute roiai fanart! in the future, though, you should try putting your own expressions on their faces and personal touches to things like the hair instead of copying your references so closely; i personally find fanarting a lot more fun that way. smile.gif but nice job.
Ciella
QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 22 2005, 02:41 AM)
aah, such cute roiai fanart! in the future, though, you should try putting your own expressions on their faces and personal touches to things like the hair instead of copying your references so closely; i personally find fanarting a lot more fun that way. smile.gif but nice job.
[snapback]158303[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree. I'm just not used to drawing in Anime/Manga style quite yet (Most of what I draw revolves around American comics) I was really worried about getting the faces right. Thanks everyone for the compliments, I really apprectiate it! biggrin.gif
Yukina_Raven
O_O AMAZING! I envy your drawing ability very much! Hope to see more from you! happy.gif
Fullmetal Fangirl
OH MI GOSH!

man, your sooooooo good!
Mustang's Apprentice
Awesome drawing!!!

I expect to see more from you!!
sweetums
I love it! I hope to see more from you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.