Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official FMA CoS Movie Site Updated
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Sycia
Slight spoilers for movie:

The official Fullmetal Alchemist; Conqueror of Shambala movie website's character section has been updated with 3 new characters. Click here to view.
Luna Inverse
:/ and I hoped it would at last be the real AL-kun from the FMA world. Too bad we can't have everything. But well those 3 are still better than nothing. Is it just me or does the lady in our wold look almost like Glacier-san?(boy they could've made it a bit less obvious...). The hess guy looks quite nice compared to the murders and inhumane things he had done during the war(he is a real figure fromWWII).
alchemist1910
I noticed the likeness between the landlady and Glacier-san as well. I wonder if that means we can expect a Maes & Elysia as well.
RolfKaese
looks for me like trisha with short hair o.o
dzioo
QUOTE(alchemist1910 @ Apr 15 2005, 05:25 PM)
I noticed the likeness between the landlady and Glacier-san as well. I wonder if that means we can expect a Maes & Elysia as well.
[snapback]153217[/snapback]

i hope we can!! it's only a rumor but i heard somewhere that in us newtype was written that the director contacted hughes's seiyuu that his character will apear in the movie biggrin.gif so maybe, maybe tongue.gif
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(RolfKaese @ Apr 15 2005, 10:53 AM)
looks for me like trisha with short hair o.o
[snapback]153305[/snapback]

I can see it @_@.
AA battery
I thought it was confirmed long ago that Hughes' seiyuu will be in?

aww, no hagaren!Al picture... sad.gif
Chiyo
I'm going to go with it Gracia and Hughes will be the 'cool' guy she is seen with.
Fullmetal Fangirl
Eeee! Its her! EEK! *points*
KevLar
I'm quite sure it's gracia's otherworld counterpart:
IPB Image
note the marks under the eye.

PS: why can't i upload images in this section?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.