QUOTE(Water Achemist @ May 15 2005, 06:33 AM)
Oct. 13 17
I got a boyfriend, maybe he'll keep my mind off Ed for a- NO!
I WILL NOT write his name in here again till I see him again.
But one last time
Anyways, he might take my mind off you-know-who for a while. My new boyfreind's name is Jeff. He's really cute. Almost as cute as
- you-know-who. Maybe I'll actually KEEP him if I stop talking about
Nope. I could've kept him. I could
have kept him but no. He dumped me. Just because I metioned Ed once. You know, I know I just wrote him name. Right now I'm so pissed I don't care. Anyway, now I know that Jeff is a jerk. Oh well. Jeff is a friking loser whom I don't know.
This is so wrong.
1) Why would anyone get a boyfriend when she's "in love" with someone else?
2) And only because this boyfriend is "almost as cute as" that someone else? The bond between Winry and Ed goes beyond looks, I'm sure.
3) If Winry is thinking of "keeping" Jeff only temporarily anyway, what right does she have to be mad when Jeff dumped her?
4) Jeff is not the jerk and the loser; (this) Winry is.
5) Also, you must not be familiar with the world of anime enough to realize that the people there are very devoted. They don't get a boyfriend just to have fun and to have him pay for they dinner. Likewise, they don't get a boy/girlfriend and dump them that easily.
Finally: Winry also sounds irritatingly whiny and superficial. Please keep in mind that Winry does not <s>sound like you</s> live in 21st Century America.