Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winry's Journal
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanfics
Water Achemist
oct. 10. 17

If I knew where Ed was, but if I could only send him letters, here's what they'd say:

Ed, come back, you idiot. I miss you.
Sincerely,
Winry

Nah, how bout:

Ed, come back. I love you. I need you. If you don't come back, I'll cry.

Yuck, too girly.

Ed, come back, or I'll find you, wherever you are, and hit you over the head with my wrench.

That, he might respond too. That idiot better come backfrom wherever he is, or I'll do just that.

LATER

I really do wanna smack him over the head. He is and idiot, and I do miss him. I just keep missing him more and more. Damn him.

(Poor Ed. He'd better run away fast if she ever finds him)
shardypsykoelf
I, for one, found that delightfully amusing...

Hee hee..... biggrin.gif
dzioo
QUOTE(shardypsykoelf @ Apr 15 2005, 06:29 AM)
I, for one, found that delightfully amusing...

Hee hee..... biggrin.gif
[snapback]153055[/snapback]

same here:D i really like how winry changes her mood. poor ed, he doesn't know how to deal with girls
Chiyo
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ Apr 15 2005, 01:17 AM)
oct. 10. 17

Ed, come back. I love you. I need you. If you don't come back, I'll cry.

Yuck, too girly.

Thats Winry all right biggrin.gif
hehe, put a smile on my face. It was worth it, Please don't hesitate to write even the smallest of things. that was cute and worth it's posting space. tongue.gif
Water Achemist
Yaay! People like my little fanficcy sorta posty thingy
sweetums
I love it! I just got an idea! OFF TO DA FANFIC BOARDS!!! Oh, I'm already here....ok!
MustEd4ever
I wish you would add more! That brightened up my day, literally! the sun is shining!

I shall add a lil myself XP

Oct. 12 17

I just sent that little tid-bit in the mail today. I hope he gets it...what am I saying? I'm acting like I will never see him again. After all, I did tell him I was gonna hunt him down. O well, back to my machinery. It is waiting for me.

Oct. 30 17

Ed came home today. I wacked him with my wrench. It was kinda fun. laugh.gif

Not sure if I should have this out while he's here. He might try to look at it. dry.gif

Yeah. He would definately try to look at it.
Water Achemist
QUOTE(MustEd4ever @ May 7 2005, 03:49 PM)
I wish you would add more! That brightened up my day, literally! the sun is shining!

I shall add a lil myself XP

Oct. 12 17

I just sent that little tid-bit in the mail today.  I hope he gets it...what am I saying?  I'm acting like I will never see him again.  After all, I did tell him I was gonna hunt him down.  O well, back to my machinery. It is waiting for me.

Oct. 30 17

Ed came home today.  I wacked him with my wrench.  It was kinda fun.  laugh.gif

Not sure if I should have this out while he's here.  He might try to look at it. dry.gif

Yeah. He would definately try to look at it.
[snapback]168168[/snapback]

Nice. I like you're addition. YOu definatly have the mind of Winry.
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
^^ i love reading these fanficts i sounds just like winry!
Saturn Stars
I agree! That is so cute! Write more come on! I urge you to continue
Phyco girl
lol! That sounds just like Winry you guys! These type of things are wonderful, amusing, and a great use of posting space. They just make my day! I feel the need to add something...

Nov. 3 17

Ed left today so it's safe to write again. I wish that jerk would at least spend a couple more days here but no it's always bussiness with that guy dry.gif

That idiot better not get hurt and send me a letter or at least call every once in a while. I honestly think he needs to just give up on his search for that stone before he gets him and his brother in even more trouble.

That's not selfish of me is it?

Of course not! I can't believe I even asked that. Oh well, maybe he'll brake his automail REALLY bad and then stay for a while.

What the hecks wrong with me today? It sounds like I'm in love with the guy!

Yuck!

I think I need to stop writing for the day and fix something.

So there ya' go! Post more soom Water alchemist happy.gif
darkangelslayer
Comical.
Water Achemist
I'd add more but you guys are doing fine without me.
Phyco girl
NO! ADD MORE!!! It's your fic Water Alchemist. I was just having some fun. I want YOU to write. That was just a one time thing. We all want to see YOUR update happy.gif
Water Achemist
I have deleted this post because I actually meant it to only be the firsat post and I'll leave it like that. PM me if you'd like to know the reason why I only want it to be the first one.
Phyco girl
LOL happy.gif I have a guy in 2nd period whose name is Jeff. It's just his nickname though... nobody knows what his real name is...

Update soon Water Alchemist happy.gif
QUOTE(Water Achemist @ May 15 2005, 06:33 AM)
Oct. 13 17

I got a boyfriend, maybe he'll keep my mind off Ed for a- NO! mad.gif  I WILL NOT write his name in here again till I see him again.  dry.gif But one last time  tongue.gif Edward! smile.gif  Anyways, he might take my mind off you-know-who for a while. My new boyfreind's name is Jeff. He's really cute. Almost as cute as E - you-know-who. Maybe I'll actually KEEP him if I stop talking about Ed./ dry.gif 

Later
Nope. I could've kept him. I could have kept him but no. He dumped me. Just because I metioned Ed once. You know, I know  I just wrote him name. Right now I'm so pissed I don't care.  Anyway, now I know that Jeff is a jerk. Oh well. Jeff is a friking loser whom I don't know.
[snapback]172792[/snapback]

This is so wrong.
1) Why would anyone get a boyfriend when she's "in love" with someone else?
2) And only because this boyfriend is "almost as cute as" that someone else? The bond between Winry and Ed goes beyond looks, I'm sure.
3) If Winry is thinking of "keeping" Jeff only temporarily anyway, what right does she have to be mad when Jeff dumped her?
4) Jeff is not the jerk and the loser; (this) Winry is.
5) Also, you must not be familiar with the world of anime enough to realize that the people there are very devoted. They don't get a boyfriend just to have fun and to have him pay for they dinner. Likewise, they don't get a boy/girlfriend and dump them that easily.

Finally: Winry also sounds irritatingly whiny and superficial. Please keep in mind that Winry does not <s>sound like you</s> live in 21st Century America.
Water Achemist
Good point. I'll try to be more realistic next time. I'm not very good at fanfics, and this was origanally just going to be my first post. The next part was just a could-happen-next thing. Ok? Ok. Good. Thatnks for the criticism. It kinda gets annoying when people just keep saying that's so wonderful, blah blah blah(no offense I like getting compliments) With criticism you learn how to improve your work. Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.