Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's On The Menu...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
Zarpia
Fried bananas and milk.....i really like them.
Full Blade Alchemist
QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 26 2005, 09:30 PM)
Fried bananas and milk.....i really like them.
[snapback]161439[/snapback]

blink.gif sounds kinda good!! but i hate bananas...

Whats really good is, tofu mixed with duck eggs!
JudasPriest1
They were yogert drops for hamsters so it wasn't those kind of hamster treats.
Zarpia
sounds kinda good!! but i hate bananas...

They are really good, you should try it, you don't taste that much the banana. i fried them with butter.
lizzyangel
QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 26 2005, 09:19 PM)
please don't double-post. and freeze-dried maggots....that's absolutely disgusting. IPB Image
[snapback]161427[/snapback]

sorry bout that. and yea its gross, i know first hand!!
... and i was a curious child...

oh, um, is frying muffins weird.
Luckyalchemy27
I luuuuuv sardines! No one else at my house can stand them, but I eat them by the can!

Fries in the Wendy's Frosty are really good.

When I was eight I ate Play-Doh. I wanted to see what it tasted like, and I discovered that it is really salty.

And two months ago I was at a restaraunt and I took all of the seeds out of a hot pepper (again, to see what it tasted like) and popped them in my mouth. It burned like hell and no one had any milk.

Then there was the time when I was at a stable and I sampled a handful of oats. They're actually really good, but they could use some salt.
lizzyangel
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Apr 28 2005, 09:47 PM)
I luuuuuv sardines! No one else at my house can stand them, but I eat them by the can!

Fries in the Wendy's Frosty are really good.

When I was eight I ate Play-Doh. I wanted to see what it tasted like, and I discovered that it is really salty.

And two months ago I was at a restaraunt and I took all of the seeds out of a hot pepper (again, to see what it tasted like) and popped them in my mouth. It burned like hell and no one had any milk.

Then there was the time when I was at a stable and I sampled a handful of oats. They're actually really good, but they could use some salt.
[snapback]162722[/snapback]

im hungry.... jk!
well, i am hungry, but not from reading this other crap....
mmm, i havent had sardines in years. every ones grossed out, and they give me a stooid excuse like, 'ooo, it smells.' so do u but do i complain! mad.gif

i'll just shut up now...
Luckyalchemy27
mmm, i havent had sardines in years. every ones grossed out, and they give me a stooid excuse like, 'ooo, it smells.' so do u but do i complain!

Yeah, I get that a lot too. I'm not allowed to eat sardines in the same room as anyone else because they complain about the smell! They don't smell like anything to me. It's just fish...mmm...fish. *wishes she had some sardines*
xrninja
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Apr 29 2005, 10:40 PM)
Yeah, I get that a lot too. I'm not allowed to eat sardines in the same room as anyone else because they complain about the smell! They don't smell like anything to me. It's just fish...mmm...fish. *wishes she had some sardines*
[snapback]163494[/snapback]

oh yeah, when i was in my dorm during summer school one year, i was eating some dried cuttlefish my mom sent me by the door. pretty much all the non-asians in my hall evacuated from the smell. rolleyes.gif
Jellybean
Mmm, cuttlefish. I tried some weird Japanese cuttlefish chips from my local grocery store. They were actually very tasty at first, but then the aftertaste sneaks up on you...it's very much like something suddenly died and putrefied in your throat. You just have to keep eating them continuously so that the aftertaste is covered by the actual taste.
Luckyalchemy27
Cuttlefish? That sounds good. I love seafood!
ἀρχή
<Merging "What Did You Eat Last, Post your food choices for all to see" thread in Spam Central forum with the following 13 pages of post to "What's On The Menu..., FOOD!!! Need I say more?" thread in Open Chat forum since the latter is now being used to post the same content as this one. 03/27/07 ~Tombow>

Here's another attempt by me to add to the spam topics and give people a legitamate reason to post on the forum tongue.gif

I ate a bacon, egg and cheese on a plain bagel for my breakfast. In addition, I'm watching episode 2 of Azumanga Daioh while eating. I just hope I don't get the hiccups laugh.gif

::edit:: Please close this if it's already been done. I couldn't find it, but I wasn't particularly dilligent in my search tongue.gif
Luckyalchemy27
I had ice cream cake for breakfast. Mmmm. Caaaake. ^^
AlphonseRules
Breakfast=scrambled eggs and waffles. nummy laugh.gif
Zarpia
the last thing i eat was a pice(sp?) a cake and milk, that was yestarday
ἀρχή
Chicken fajita pizza - yum!
Elderberry
...why am I eating strawberry-cheesecake ice cream and drinking green tea at the same time...? mellow.gif
WhiteMike
QUOTE(Luckyalchemy27 @ Apr 30 2005, 11:15 AM)
Cuttlefish? That sounds good. I love seafood!
[snapback]163651[/snapback]

The cuttlefish, just as an animal, is soo amazing. Im such an animal nerd, lol.
Vigilante
Well, im eating nachos at the moment.

In the words of Beavis and Butthead:

"Nachos rule!"
The RZA
cheetos
Elderberry
@Vigil-san: Nachos are yummy! laugh.gif
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(WhiteMike @ Jun 28 2005, 09:13 AM)
The cuttlefish, just as an animal, is soo amazing.  Im such an animal nerd, lol.
[snapback]201431[/snapback]

Cuttlefish are really cool but all cephalopods are really. I always wanted a pet octopus.

*is animal nerd too*

Crab!
One of those big ass Alaskan king crabs.

That's what I've wanted since this weekend when I was watching "deadliest catch" on Discovery.
mongooseboi
honey nut cheerios FTW! haah they make the milk taste all sweet its cool.
animefreak_zzz
hmmm...ani1 tried ketchup, chilli sauce and coke mixed..??
haha...it was a dare... dry.gif
hmm...disgusting stuff...INNARDS!!! biggrin.gif ..woohoo...
i've tasted bullfrongs wink.gif ..deer's meat..
cornflakes dipped in chocolate sauce with marshmallows...ssoo good...
haha laugh.gif
Quistis88
Eggs. I really like eggs.
silver bg
this morning i had french toast
Elderberry
I....I don't think I've had much behind lots of green tea and hot water so far today...rolleyes.gif

@Quistis-sama: Aww, I love eggs! laugh.gif
Paperclips
chocolate Pocky
Robo-Mechanic
TACO BELLS RANCHERO CHICKEN SOFT TACO! IT TASE SO GOOD!
~FMAgurl~
Um...toast and a glass of water.
Zarpia
uh...i think it was some cream cheese and a baggel(sp?)
Phyco girl
I had about 3 bites of a grilled cheese sandwich. It was so horrible I threw it out (The bread was all soft and not toasted =_____= The cheese wasn't melted at all, it was more of a cold cheese sandwich) then my friend asked me how it tasted and I said, "Ohhh! Delicious!"

Hopefully she doesn't decide to become a cook when she grows up. Luckily I found a can of coke and suddenly began glugging that down.

Now I'm really hungry... dry.gif

@Lucky- Sis! You had cake! And no less, ICE CREAM CAKE! That's bad for you! (<----- really just wants some of you cake)

...should've given it to me....
xrninja
a BBQ pork Vietnamese sandwich from Lee's Sandwich and some lemonade. smile.gif
FMA JPD
chicken noodle soup
Quistis88
Some unsuspecting n00b Tortillas
silver bg
steaks, corn on the cob, cottage cheese, tea
Fox Chimera of Sins
cocktail shrimp. happy.gif
animejunkie429800
Cold pizza...

@ninja: I love Lee's Sandwiches! Do you live in Little Saigon? Or did you just visit there?
xrninja
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ Jul 25 2005, 07:48 PM)
@ninja: I love Lee's Sandwiches! Do you live in Little Saigon? Or did you just visit there?
[snapback]226546[/snapback]

nope, since Lee's Sandwiches is a chain, they opened up one near where i live and i've been frequenting it recently. their sandwiches aren't as good as some of the Vietnamese sandwiches sold in downtown San Jose, but at $2.98 for a 10-inch-long sandwich, i'm not complaining. biggrin.gif
~FMAgurl~
Does gum count?
Zarpia
laugh.gif i think it does, i used to eat it too O.o

Well i just had a little think call chocolate, but it wasn't that much
xrninja
fried rice, which i'm getting a little sick of. =P
animejunkie429800
White rice, Passion Fruit juice, and Stir Fried Tomato and Eggs. All Chinese food.
FMAlchemistChan
I just ate a stuffed crust pizza with pepperoni's and sausage on it with some Kool-Aid a few hours ago.
Martel
Steak meadium rare... and some mashed potatoes Mmmm good eating laugh.gif
xrninja
fresh-squeezed lemonade with cubes of aiyu jelly. smile.gif
zombie
pizza
Willow
Ramen for me! Chicken flavor! ;D
zombie
whats raman?
Willow
QUOTE(zombie @ Jul 26 2005, 02:51 AM)
whats raman?
[snapback]227114[/snapback]

What is ramen you ask?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.