Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's On The Menu...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
fullmetal_4eva
it has calories dosent it?!

cucumbers
Mrs. Edward Elric
Chocolate
full flame
CANDY............. yay candy
Willow
cookies ^^
Laffe
hotdog
CHOO
am now eating:Crunch Bar

Previously ate: ramen noodles with chopsticks

I ate the chopsticks seperately laugh.gif
Prinz_Zoisit
a menthol-candy
The_golden_alchemist
Calif. rolls
animefangirl
candy !
Mrs. Edward Elric
Chips and what not.
Fan_Alchemist
Raviolin with meat sauce
~FMAgurl~
Sour Cream & Onion Pringles
zombie
pasta i think.
that was yesterday and as its 2:15pm (the next day) i cant remember.
Martel
Shrimp flavor cup of noodles... mmm mmm delicious sleep.gif
Quistis88
Cheese on a piece of bread x 4 and a cup of apple juice.
japaneseobesession
umm

...some of my trick-or-treating candy
DustStorm
pancakes.
Molecular Alchemist
I had a piece of leftover pizza....and I'm starving... ugggg!!! hmmm...I think I will have chicken for dinner, though.
Heartless_Soldier
I had some spaggetie with garlic bread and a salad....(but no Im not Italian) cool.gif
Quistis88
Half a moon cake.
Bling_bling_Angel
Philippine-style sherbet, "sorbetes"...
Heartless_Soldier
smile.gif Some Smarties candy. sad.gif But I didn't feel any smarter. lol
~*(Jaded)*~
Grilled chicken cutlets with balsamic vinegar. (strange combo isn't it?tongue.gif)
Riza_0721
Hotdogs that were smothered in ketchup.
Starrygalonline^.^
mine is just cheese bread(lease)
Dark Butterfly Demi89
i'll eat anything and trust me! as long as you tell me its good and it has nothing funny in it, then i'll stuff it! laugh.gif
Taskinst
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Jun 29 2005, 12:13 PM) [snapback]202192[/snapback]

honey nut cheerios FTW! haah they make the milk taste all sweet its cool.

yup but i eat it with out the milk too
Hana no Kuroi
I like anything with barbeque sauce...Fries with BBQ sauce and I use BBQ sauce for corndogs...<3
Tombow
^^ Mmmm, I had corndogs today!! Yamm!! smile.gif
Molecular Alchemist
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 7 2006, 03:21 AM) [snapback]359829[/snapback]

^^ Mmmm, I had corndogs today!! Yamm!! smile.gif

I had those yesterday for lunch....yummm (keep a box in my freezer incase of emergencies) laugh.gif

Today was baked ziti with garlic bread and ice tea tongue.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
OOOoo, garlic bread with ice tea!! My favourite!! I should take those tomorrow!! YuUUmmmMMYY!! XD

Today, Me had white rice with spicy gravy and oyster vegie with sarsi as my drink. A very weird combination though.. wacko.gif But still a delicious feast! tongue.gif
Tombow
Hehe, I tried garlic bread and iced tea for luch today. That was pretty good. biggrin.gif
Now, I'm thinking something spicy for dinner later. Stay tuned!! smile.gif
MasterKris
I had Lasagna for dinner, which I had also for breakfast....^^;;
Cooked it myself! tongue.gif
KiorujiXeroxGurl
Wow lasagna! I haven't taste that for ages! Gotta do it too!! tongue.gif
Black Zero
I just had some lamb, rice, and spinach, it was sooo good.
Tombow
I had chili tonight, but lasagna souns great!! biggrin.gif
Molecular Alchemist
I had stew...blaaaahhhh mad.gif I HATE STEW!!! and why my family insists on making it (while knowing full well that i don't like it) is beyond me! Uggg!!! Spicy sounds good, actually....could really go for....TACO BELL!!!(though your chili sounds really good Tombow ) *looks at clock* damn...it's 4:11..they're open late, but no that late. laugh.gif

-Had a chef salad for lunch though...that was yummy! happy.gif too bad i couldn't say the same for the remainder of my meals....haha
Tombow
^^ Chef's salad sounds good!! smile.gif

I had chinese food for dinner, Mapo toufu (麻婆豆腐) with rice. Yeah, it's a hot Szechuan dish.
Spicy food again. biggrin.gif
MasterKris
Rice, kimchi, dried seaweed, fried egg with sauce, and my first made miso soup with mushrooms, tofu, and scallions. (took me 50 min just to cook it...)
Tombow
QUOTE(MasterKris @ Mar 18 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]365220[/snapback]

Rice, kimchi, dried seaweed, fried egg with sauce, and my first made miso soup with mushrooms, tofu, and scallions. (took me 50 min just to cook it...)

I hope the miso soup was awsome!! smile.gif
I had Pinapple and Canadian bacon pizza, with mushrooms and red peppers and onion.
Was pretty good. happy.gif
MasterKris
QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 20 2006, 02:58 AM) [snapback]366126[/snapback]

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Mar 18 2006, 04:30 PM) [snapback]365220[/snapback]

I hope the miso soup was awsome!! smile.gif
I had Pinapple and Canadian bacon pizza, with mushrooms and red peppers and onion.
Was pretty good. happy.gif

It was!
I had curry today. It burned my tongue... ph34r.gif
Tombow
^^ Have you ever tried "Kimchee dog"?? It's a regular hot dog on a bun, but instead of mustard, put few pieces of kimchee. Sometimes I make it when/if I find kimchee in the store. I kinda like it!! (Especially if I can find Portugese sweet-bread buns to go along with it!!) biggrin.gif

I had curry last night!!! It's probably not proper way to make it, but I also added some chopped apple pieces while cooking, and served over rice. I liked it!! smile.gif
andyface
i tried mixing coffee in with bolognese once but the tomatoeiness overpowered the coffee as i was a little scared and didn't want to put too much in, so it was a complete failure really.
FullmetalMagician
QUOTE(andyface @ Mar 23 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]367359[/snapback]

i tried mixing coffee in with bolognese once but the tomatoeiness overpowered the coffee as i was a little scared and didn't want to put too much in, so it was a complete failure really.

omg! u seriously did that? How funny!!

What food I ate this day?
Chicken, fried rice, rock melon, nachos, and yeh!!
I haven't eaten dinner yet...
Souji
Frozen pizza because I haven't had something that "bad" for you in weeks...As a matter of fact, the pizza is on the desk right now, but for some reason it's as if its getting hotter and not cooling down, so at the moment it is hot to the point it is near untouchable
FullmetalMagician
QUOTE(Souji @ Mar 24 2006, 07:22 PM) [snapback]368352[/snapback]

Frozen pizza because I haven't had something that "bad" for you in weeks...As a matter of fact, the pizza is on the desk right now, but for some reason it's as if its getting hotter and not cooling down, so at the moment it is hot to the point it is near untouchable

LOL!! U JUST SAID SOMETHING FUNNY!!!
Tombow
^ Gahaha, self-heating pizza!! laugh.gif
It was kinda cold today, so I had chilli tonight. biggrin.gif
MasterKris

can I have that pizza??

QUOTE(Tombow @ Mar 22 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]367331[/snapback]

^^ Have you ever tried "Kimchee dog"?? It's a regular hot dog on a bun, but instead of mustard, put few pieces of kimchee. Sometimes I make it when/if I find kimchee in the store. I kinda like it!! (Especially if I can find Portugese sweet-bread buns to go along with it!!) biggrin.gif

I had curry last night!!! It's probably not proper way to make it, but I also added some chopped apple pieces while cooking, and served over rice. I liked it!! smile.gif

KIMCHI DOG?? blink.gif
I know some people who likes apples in curry, but I don't really like it. It makes the curry sweet... bah...

I had some good black bean noodles. (don't know what they are called in English) It's a junkfood...
Then I had PB & J sandwich and some NUTTER BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT ROCKS! tongue.gif
(having too many junkfood...)
Le Monkey
Today I had a VERY unhealthy day!
I had, In order
Cheese sandwidge--Not too bad
Frozen piza - not good, but still vauguy okable
Chinese Take Away- lol.. here we go
14 cups of tea- Tea goood... mmmm
5 cans of Dr.Pepper- I was thirsty ok? and they were free.. XD
4 packs of crisps-tomato flavor- lol.. to many..
2 tubes of smarties- 2 packs? O.o.. I normally have 1 every week.. ohmy.gif

thats my very unhealthy food day
Tombow
^^ That sounds much better than mine!! biggrin.gif

I had a banana for breakfast, ramen noodle for lunch, and hotdog for dinner!!
Gaaa, that sounds pitiful!! laugh.gif
I'm making it up up by eating some mango sorbet right now. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.