Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's On The Menu...
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > Spam Central
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
lizzyangel
ETA: Over the years the use of this thread has been changed.

Currently:

Post the menu of the last meal you had:
It had to be the menu of the food items you had as A WHOLE MEAL.

For example, if the only thing you had AS A DINNER happen to be one apple, and nothing else, then you can post that as a menu of your last dinner.
Otherwise, just posting "an apple" is NOT acceptable.

Remember, you have to post every single food items you had AS ONE PARTICULAR MEAL.

-----------------------------

OK, maybe i'm alone on this one, smile.gif
but i am well known for trying new foods.

What are your strangest foods you have dared to try,

OR laugh.gif

What weird-o foods have you invented, and still enjoy!

i looove liver 'n onions... aint that weird. dry.gif
um, french fries & soft serve ice cream/ frostie (from wendys)
chocolate chunks on pizza (pizza includes: chicken, mushrooms, onions, spinich, pineapple, and lots of cheese!!^^)
refried beans mixed with instant mashed potatoes
tuna with apple pieces in it
sardines with ranch dressing and honey mustard
burger king fries with honey

i have more... but i cant think of them right now.
and really, the only reason i have tried all this crap, is because
A) im poor. girl's gotta eat what she got!
cool.gif bored outta my mind
C) truth or dare.... so i picked dare! dry.gif
Ed's_Girl
I don't try foods I know aren't good. or for me. I have instinct when it comes to food.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
The weird food and drink that comes to mind would be:

Pizza with mushrooms, olives and pineapple. Most people make a face at this combination but it's really good.

In the drink catagory, one that always makes the bartender ask twice is Jaggermister and tonic. Sounds nasty but it's a really good drink. Then there's the drink that my friend invented called a Japanese Uzi which is ouzo and Midori. Again, sounds nasty but it's pretty good.

All I can think of for now.
xrninja
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 13 2005, 09:51 AM)
Pizza with mushrooms, olives and pineapple. Most people make a face at this combination but it's really good.
[snapback]151860[/snapback]

mm, sounds good....i like to get my pizza with olives, mushrooms, bacon, and anchovies, but i seem to be one of the few people out there who actually like anchovies. blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 13 2005, 05:55 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 13 2005, 09:51 AM)
[snapback]151860[/snapback]

mm, sounds good....i like to get my pizza with olives, mushrooms, bacon, and anchovies, but i seem to be one of the few people out there who actually like anchovies. blink.gif
[snapback]151864[/snapback]

Someone say my name?
blink.gif
edsgirl
When I was pregnant with my kid, I concocted a dish with ice cream,mayo, and tomatoes. It's sick now that I think about it!

That's actually pretty good! biggrin.gif
Zarpia
When I was pregnant with my kid, I concocted a dish with ice cream,mayo, and tomatoes. It's sick now that I think about it!

What???? blink.gif , that sound mmmmm. well, i know that pregnant women like weird food bit i never heard of that comvination blink.gif blink.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 13 2005, 06:51 PM)
[snapback]151896[/snapback]

...makes me gag just thinking about it. blink.gif

Speaking of gagging... did you hear about Britney Spears being prego? That poor unborn kid... sad.gif
edsgirl
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 13 2005, 01:53 PM)

Speaking of gagging... did you hear about Britney Spears being prego? That poor unborn kid... sad.gif
[snapback]151899[/snapback]

I can't even stand the smell of Mayo now! I don't know what I was thinking.

Yeah I heard about her being pregnant. Poor unborn, incrediably spoiled and rich kid. It's going to be hard on that kid defending his trailor trash mom sad.gif
Zarpia
Speaking of gagging... did you hear about Britney Spears being prego? That poor unborn kid... 

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif yeah, it makes me sooooooo sad..... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif *still laughing*
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 13 2005, 06:56 PM)
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 13 2005, 01:53 PM)

[snapback]151899[/snapback]

I can't even stand the smell of Mayo now! I don't know what I was thinking.

Yeah I heard about her being pregnant. Poor unborn, incrediably spoiled and rich kid. It's going to be hard on that kid defending his trailor trash mom sad.gif
[snapback]151902[/snapback]

The only time I use mayo is when I'm making tuna salad. Other than that, I avoid the stuff like it's made of AIDS.

Britney really deserves some kind of recognition for being able to juggle her celebrity lifestyle, and her trailer trash lifestyle, and still have time to get knocked up. That's some real dedication to multitasking right there.
Chiyo
Odd combination? Cocktail sausages (not hotdogs) in melted chocolate. I simply adore that.

Drink? Orange juice (with bits), cherryade, apple juice and a dash of...lime. Try it.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(edsgirl @ Apr 13 2005, 11:51 AM)

That sounds dreadful.

That's actually pretty good! biggrin.gif

That is really good. I usually use a milkshake for dipping rather than a frostie but I guess it's about the same.
hitokiri
strange food combos... hmmm...

well i tend to replace ketchup with mustard, deli mustard not that yellow crap, whenever possible... like fries and whatnot...

let's see something really strange... i'm a big favor of the sweet and savory combo.. when i was a young kid i used to make peanut butter, barbecue sauce, banana, and dorito sandwiches... the only reason i stopped was it caused too many pimples when i was a teenager.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 13 2005, 01:55 PM)
well i tend to replace ketchup with mustard, deli mustard not that yellow crap, whenever possible... like fries and  whatnot...

I love mustard on my fries! Not something I ever thought was weird but then again mustard is my favorie condement. I have seven different kinds in my fridge.
alchemist x
I replace katsup with mustard too.

Can you say BBQ, Mustard, ham sandwich
hitokiri
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 13 2005, 05:00 PM)
I love mustard on my fries! Not something I ever thought was weird but then again mustard is my favorie condement. I have seven different kinds in my fridge.
[snapback]151964[/snapback]

see i thought i was the only one, my friends look at me like i'm a freak when i do it.. but then again i'm disgusted with them when they use ketchup... there's just something unsettling about ketchup to me, its not tomato really and its too sweet...
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 13 2005, 01:09 PM)
QUOTE(Envy's lil' miniskirt @ Apr 13 2005, 05:00 PM)
[snapback]151964[/snapback]

see i thought i was the only one, my friends look at me like i'm a freak when i do it.. but then again i'm disgusted with them when they use ketchup... there's just something unsettling about ketchup to me, its not tomato really and its too sweet...
[snapback]151969[/snapback]

Fries without Ketchup? ohmy.gif Weridest thing I ever tried was fruit mixed in with yogurt. I think I tried fish and bread once @_@.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 13 2005, 05:12 PM)
Weridest thing I ever tried was fruit mixed in with yogurt. I think I tried fish and bread once @_@.
[snapback]151973[/snapback]

no offense but you sound really boring... fruit with yogurt? i thought they already mixed fruit with yogurt in the cup/container thing.....

ADDON:

oh i almost forgot... when i was in college and broke, well not really broke but more like i could either eat properly or go out to the bar/buy some weed, i would make salt and pepper sandwiches...
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 13 2005, 01:15 PM)
Weridest thing I ever tried was fruit mixed in with yogurt. I think I tried fish and bread once @_@.

no offense but you sound really boring... fruit with yogurt? i thought they already mixed fruit with yogurt in the cup/container thing.....

[snapback]151974[/snapback]

No offense taken. I haven't done any weird combos before... it was like grape yogurt and some other fruit it actually tasted weird. Maybe I should try a weird combo XD Any suggestions?
hitokiri
QUOTE(Fresh_Coffee @ Apr 13 2005, 05:28 PM)
No offense taken. I haven't done any weird combos before... it was like grape yogurt and some other fruit it actually tasted weird. Maybe I should try a weird combo XD Any suggestions?
[snapback]151979[/snapback]

well you could always just start by mixing a few a your more favorite ingredients into sandwich form... its seems that sandwiches are the least likely to make one hurl if made improperly... i would suggest some sort of sweet and savory combo...
Full Blade Alchemist
The strangest food I've ever tried is jellyfish. But jellyfish is good! smile.gif
alchemist x
MMM beef jerky pickle sandwich with mustard.
Full Blade Alchemist
Kimchi with chocolate biggrin.gif
Chiyo
Marmite!!!!!

(most people hate it)
alchemist x
What in the word is that?
hitokiri
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 13 2005, 06:53 PM)
Marmite!!!!!

(most people hate it)
[snapback]152068[/snapback]

is that anything like vegemite?
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 13 2005, 10:57 PM)
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 13 2005, 06:53 PM)
Marmite!!!!!

(most people hate it)
[snapback]152068[/snapback]

is that anything like vegemite?
[snapback]152077[/snapback]

...or marmots... blink.gif
alchemist x
or....[insert word with mite on end]?
Chiyo
Oh, I suppose it is Vegemite, not entirely sure.
mongooseboi
isn't vegemite like an aussie food spread? the espn announcers for the aussie open always say that stuff is the sickest shit on earth. (and then they tell the winners of the matches to eat some) hahaha
xrninja
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Apr 13 2005, 07:06 PM)
isn't vegemite like an aussie food spread?
[snapback]152257[/snapback]

something like that....ms. cochrum let us try it in bio freshman year, but i didn't think it was that bad.

i squirt packets of taco sauce over the school pizza to make it taste better....and i never thought it was that weird until i noticed people around me staring. blink.gif but i tried putting taco sauce in the school clam chowder once (since i usually have my clam chowder with some tabasco) and it tasted pretty gross.
hitokiri
QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 13 2005, 11:13 PM)
i squirt packets of taco sauce over the school pizza to make it taste better....and i never thought it was that weird until i noticed people around me staring.
[snapback]152268[/snapback]

i do that too, go out and steal 50 or so packets of taco bell sauce... i find taco bell sauce complements pizza the best, personally i prefer the fire sauce. as for the chowder... yeah... cream based stuff and outside sauces don't work so well
edsgirl
QUOTE(hitokiri @ Apr 13 2005, 04:15 PM)

ADDON:

oh i almost forgot... when i was in college and broke, well not really broke but more like i could either eat properly or go out to the bar/buy some weed, i would make salt and pepper sandwiches...
[snapback]151974[/snapback]

tongue.gif All I can do is laugh at this point! I thought I was the only who did that while I was poor in college. That brings back good memories, for some odd reason. I used to make syrup, mayo, and catsup sandwiches too. I also ate cereal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner some weeks.
Thievesvinegar
Man, hitokiri, that's a sad story. Why didn't you just eat bread plain without the salt and pepper?

Strangest food: dog food...in my defense it was a dare. And it wasn't as bad as I thought...just a bit dry.

Instead of katsup I replace everything with ranch dressing- pizza, fries, hot dogs, burgers, et cetera

Starving is a better option than shooting yourself up with msg or the same food for two months. I leaned the hard way.
hitokiri
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 14 2005, 04:01 AM)
Man, hitokiri, that's a sad story. Why didn't you just eat bread plain without the salt and pepper?
[snapback]152401[/snapback]

have you tried to eat bread for a sustained period of time without any flavoring? its disgusting after a while, at least the salt and pepper gave it some flavor...
Zarpia
i will like some tacos with a lot of hot salsa
lizzyangel
QUOTE(Thievesvinegar @ Apr 14 2005, 03:01 AM)

Strangest food: dog food...in my defense it was a dare. And it wasn't as bad as I thought...just a bit dry.

Instead of katsup I replace everything with ranch dressing- pizza, fries, hot dogs, burgers, et cetera

Starving is a better option than shooting yourself up with msg or the same food for two months. I leaned the hard way.
[snapback]152401[/snapback]

i tried dog food as a dare too.
ew, i couldnt take the smell of the canned crap. i tried kibbles n bits, jerky, and a milk bone.
..... i feel bad for dogs.
we really dont relize how good we got it, good food, lots of freedom. how do dogs live?
Carnal Malefactor
F that! I gave Miyuki all the skin off my Boston Market chicken last night. That's the tastiest part.

I spoil that pooch so much. laugh.gif
lizzyangel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 14 2005, 09:54 AM)
F that! I gave Miyuki all the skin off my Boston Market chicken last night. That's the tastiest part.

I spoil that pooch so much.  laugh.gif
[snapback]152483[/snapback]

!!! What?!?
give it the white meat or somethin... whats wrong with you? huh.gif
the skin is the best part. i think Miyuki would have been
just as happy with a wing. laugh.gif

i have a feeling the subject is goin to change to what we feed our pets.
*sigh* sleep.gif
Carnal Malefactor
QUOTE(lizzyangel @ Apr 14 2005, 05:36 PM)

!!! What?!?

*sigh* sleep.gif
[snapback]152529[/snapback]

Thing is... if I eat the skin, I'll get fat. Miyuki doesn't seem to have the ability to to get fat, no matter what/how much she eats.
lizzyangel
QUOTE(What @ no bacon?,Apr 14 2005, 02:00 PM)
QUOTE(lizzyangel @ Apr 14 2005, 05:36 PM)

!!! What?!?

*sigh* sleep.gif
[snapback]152529[/snapback]

Thing is... if I eat the skin, I'll get fat. Miyuki doesn't seem to have the ability to to get fat, no matter what/how much she eats.
[snapback]152556[/snapback]

yea, thats true.
... i learned that the hard way
High on bacon grease
What I'm concerned about is that Miyuki's a hunting dog, and has been trying to chase squirrels when I've been walking her ever since they appeared again a week ago. It won't be long before rabbits start appearing in my neighborhood, and then I may have to start clearing rabbit carcasses from my yard.
Fresh_Coffee
QUOTE(xrninja @ Apr 13 2005, 07:13 PM)
QUOTE(mongooseboi @ Apr 13 2005, 07:06 PM)
isn't vegemite like an aussie food spread?
[snapback]152257[/snapback]

something like that....ms. cochrum let us try it in bio freshman year, but i didn't think it was that bad.

i squirt packets of taco sauce over the school pizza to make it taste better....and i never thought it was that weird until i noticed people around me staring. blink.gif but i tried putting taco sauce in the school clam chowder once (since i usually have my clam chowder with some tabasco) and it tasted pretty gross.
[snapback]152268[/snapback]

That's not weird I do that... ._. that's consider weird but it taste so good. xD
~FMAgurl~
I just had fried chicken and ranch last night. I'll eat almost anything non sugary with ranch biggrin.gif
JudasPriest1
I tried dog treats once. The beggin strips kind tasts like jerky! I also tried hamster treats it was good! laugh.gif
ZaKai
When I was a kid, I use to eat popcorn and tuna (directly from the can) together. I don't know why, but I loved it so much. I've been told eating pretzel salt (or any kind for that matter) on cheese is really strange, but I don't think so. I think it's way good.
lizzyangel
QUOTE(ZaKai @ Apr 19 2005, 07:19 PM)
When I was a kid, I use to eat popcorn and tuna (directly from the can) together.  I don't know why, but I loved it so much.  I've been told eating pretzel salt (or any kind for that matter) on cheese is really strange, but I don't think so.  I think it's way good.
[snapback]156532[/snapback]

mmm, pretzels from the bags, eh! nasty an' dry, but i love them dipped in chocolate..... tongue.gif
QUOTE(JudasPriest1 @ Apr 19 2005, 06:22 PM)
I tried dog treats once. The beggin strips kind tasts like jerky! I also tried hamster treats it was good! laugh.gif
[snapback]156478[/snapback]

hamster treats smell bad.
... but when i had my chinese fighting fish, i used to feed him freeze dried maggots. and it looked just like the worms in tequila, or the ones in the mexican pina colotta lollipops, well, i wanted to try them so.....
i gagged. alot.
xrninja
please don't double-post. and freeze-dried maggots....that's absolutely disgusting. IPB Image
alchemist x
At least SHE doesn't eat them. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.