Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Full Metal Alchemist 2
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Game > FMA PlayStation Games
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Dreakon
I got this in the mail from Playstation.com. It was one of those newsletter emails and on the right it had "upcoming releases". I cropped it out and wanted to show all you. It says its currently set for release in May '05. Whether its true or not, I dont know but I guess this probably confirms a release sometime.

http://img157.echo.cx/img157/1320/fma2ps26xr.jpg
Zarpia
OMG!!!!!!! *seeing a light at the end of the tunel*
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Dreakon @ Apr 12 2005, 07:05 PM)
I got this in the mail from Playstation.com.  It was one of those newsletter emails and on the right it had "upcoming releases".  I cropped it out and wanted to show all you.  It says its currently set for release in May '05.  Whether its true or not, I dont know but I guess this probably confirms a release sometime.

http://img157.echo.cx/img157/1320/fma2ps26xr.jpg
[snapback]151431[/snapback]

awesome. you are apart of the Underground too? i havn't got that update yet but i cant wait happy.gif and if they say its soo then its so.. pray it doesn't get pushed back happy.gif
Electrastar
In Newtype Usa of I think it was April, they mentionned that the game was going to be realeased in spring so I guess May 5 is the date it will come out...Man, another game to buy, I just got Xenosaga 2 dry.gif
Ed's_Girl
Oh my!!!! IPB Image
Kyo_Umerio
*nod nods* here i am to absolutly confirm the suspesions and the Email cause i just got an email from the underground too and it said the same happy.gif SOO YAY!!!!
Ed's_Girl
Sign me up! Hope I can actually play this one!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Ed's_Girl @ Apr 13 2005, 10:18 AM)
Sign me up! Hope I can actually play this one!
[snapback]151816[/snapback]

why weren't you able to play the first one?
AA battery
trust me... I am sure that person doesn't even know what exactly this game is about -.-; *she probably thinks it's an online game* =insert heavy sarcasm=
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 13 2005, 02:05 PM)
trust me... I am sure that person doesn't even know what exactly this game is about -.-; *she probably thinks it's an online game* =insert heavy sarcasm=
[snapback]151936[/snapback]

Why do you say that Armor?
Spectacal
I read somewhere that this is supposed to be released on Xbox as well.
Then again, this wasn't a very reliable website.

Can anyone confirm this?
I'd like to play this game x] *only has Xbox and no PlayStation2*
Edward Elric.
Full metal Alchemist 2 is still marked TBA (To Be anounce) on release date on the following Web sites:

Gamespy
Gamespot

This is a bit weird going to check with GAP (Gamer Advisory Panel)
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
cool!
well i have to play the 1st game first..... but cant bloody find it!!

ohh well.... cant wait to play it later *isit on PS2? hopefully yes...*
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Spectacal @ Apr 13 2005, 04:52 PM)
I read somewhere that this is supposed to be released on Xbox as well.
Then again, this wasn't a very reliable website.

Can anyone confirm this?
I'd like to play this game x] *only has Xbox and no PlayStation2*
[snapback]152066[/snapback]

i doubt it... i have never seen a Square Enix game come out for XBox..
Zarpia
I just when to playstation.com and put FMA in serch, and discover this:
Fullmetal Alchemist : DS Q3 2005
(working title)
Fullmetal Alchemist 2 : Akaki Elixir no Akuma PS2 TBA
Fullmetal Alchemist 3 : Kami o Tsugu Shoujo PS2 Q3 2005
Fullmetal Alchemist : Omoide no Sonata GBA 07/22/2004

I woul like to see the DS game, and the 3 one, well all of them.
I know that the the GBA game was release just in japan.
Wonder if is tru, well it has to be since they post it there.
AA battery
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 13 2005, 01:45 PM)
[snapback]151949[/snapback]

OP/moderator's instinct *I was a mod at another forum that just went dead like 2 months ago*

and you can just ignore me... really, my brain is acting funny after bio final.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 14 2005, 01:01 AM)
QUOTE(Kyo_Umerio @ Apr 13 2005, 01:45 PM)

[snapback]151949[/snapback]

OP/moderator's instinct *I was a mod at another forum that just went dead like 2 months ago*

and you can just ignore me... really, my brain is acting funny after bio final.
[snapback]152392[/snapback]

lol slightly harsh. and i dont see any other news about FMA2 on Gamespot or anything like that i'm gonna go check Gamestop and EB and Video Games Etc. and see if any of them have a release date for it.
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED}
As soon as i comes out in america i'm gonna get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
I cant wait i've already finished the first game twice
i cant wait for the next !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( completly estatic !! )
Edward Elric.
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED} Kill yourself! Its coming out this summer!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Edward Elric. @ Apr 28 2005, 09:06 PM)
Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED} Kill yourself! Its coming out this summer!
[snapback]162738[/snapback]

May to be exact.... Day i'm not sure yet..
paxong2001
The game comes out July 12th 2005.

( can anybody make a sig for me... please contact me)
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(paxong2001 @ Apr 30 2005, 08:03 PM)
The game comes out July 12th 2005.

( can anybody make a sig for me... please contact me)
[snapback]164026[/snapback]

o.O;;; where did you find that at?
Im so happy !
Jing103
At the stores over here they say that it releases on June 12th.....they could be wrong though.....right. I bought Musashi: Samurai Legend and it had a small ad saying Full Metal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir......Coming soon June 2005.
Kyo_Umerio
right but i got a email from playstation underground saying May 2005... shouldn't that be the most acurate?
Chibi Viki
well, i'm not surprised. Square enix has a reputation of delaying the release dates of their games recently.

slight delay, but i'm glad FMA2 is also coming out in the US... and I'm hoping that Dream Carnival will also make it to US shores.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Chibi Viki @ May 4 2005, 09:18 AM)
well, i'm not surprised. Square enix has a reputation of delaying the release dates of their games recently.

slight delay, but i'm glad FMA2 is also coming out in the US... and I'm hoping that Dream Carnival will also make it to US shores.
[snapback]166095[/snapback]

yea i hope they release them all here.
as long as it's fullmetal alchemist ill play it !
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Hagane No Renkinjutsushi {ED} @ May 8 2005, 05:13 PM)
as long as it's fullmetal alchemist ill play it !
[snapback]169029[/snapback]

XD!!! thats the spirit... i feel the same
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
well even tho im in australia i think i could get it off a friend smile.gif neways i REALLY WANNA PLAY IT!!!
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(~.:Anime_Gal:.~ @ May 9 2005, 12:43 AM)
well even tho im in australia i think i could get it off a friend smile.gif neways i REALLY WANNA PLAY IT!!!
[snapback]169260[/snapback]

when do the DVD's come out their? have the first game even come out their yet?
Lucky Charm
Square Enix had recently stated their previews for this year 's E3 and next to FMA 2, it says "July 2005". May is a pretty very soon release date and so is June...im just saying that because I NEED THE MONEY TO BUY BUY BUY!! But anyway, Square did say that it's coming out July zero-five wink.gif

EDIT*

BTW...im a member of the Playstation Underground member thing as well. Im a Gamer Advisory Panel member as well smile.gif
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Lucky Charm @ May 14 2005, 12:33 AM)
Square Enix had recently stated their previews for this year 's E3 and next to FMA 2, it says "July 2005". May is a pretty very soon release date and so is June...im just saying that because I NEED THE MONEY TO BUY BUY BUY!! But anyway, Square did say that it's coming out July zero-five wink.gif

EDIT*

BTW...im a member of the Playstation Underground member thing as well. Im a Gamer Advisory Panel member as well smile.gif
[snapback]172226[/snapback]

i wanna be a game tester XD!!!! that would be awesome... i could play FMA2 for days XD!
Edward Elric.
Souce: GameFly

Release: July 14, 05
harmony_kh_kairi
I would be looking forward to this news of the 2nd game's release if The broken Angel hadn't sucked so bad and ruined my image of Square being the best game developers ever. But what I heard is the The Crimson Elixer is actually the first FMA game that came out in japan and we're just now getting it after broken angel because in the japan the third game Girl Who Surpassed Gods (oh god it sounds like another Mary Sue title) is slated for a release there this summer as well. If this happens to be the case then I don't have any higher hopes for Crimson Elixer than I did with Broken Angel, however I'll still probably buy it anyways since it is an FMA title. From what I've seen though the title on the DS looks like it might actually be really fun. I'm hoping though for a title on the PSP that would be the greatest.
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(Edward Elric. @ May 15 2005, 07:12 PM)
Souce: GameFly

Release: July 14, 05
[snapback]173149[/snapback]

so we have gone from May to June to July, and now today i heard July 15, 2005 o.O;;;; and FMA3 will be released July 21 in Japan i guess
silver bg
is the release date july 12th
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(silver bg @ May 18 2005, 08:53 PM)
is the release date july 12th
[snapback]175142[/snapback]

dunno read my post above...
lialiakicks
Crap. So FMA2 for the PS2 is coming out sometime in July... Poopies...

Oh, but according to Gamespot, the Bandai's PS2 FMA game will make its debut in the US *sometime*. (Hint: Bandai FMA PS2 game = Dream Carnival) They didn't give us a date or anything... ;____; Well, at least I know that Dream Carnival's coming to the States! Wee~!
Dreakon
Yup, im definately getting Dream Carnival. Looks like a hoot! wink.gif
Fullmetal Fangirl
Australia has NOTHING!!!

NOTHING~! They only JUST released FMA in English about a few weeks ago...how sad is that....

no FMA games...NOTHING! *tries* i get my stuff from the japanese hobbie shops!

BTW, i have dream carnival from overseas somewhere...its real good, its fighting, a bit like Super Smash Bros. really...LOL its quite funny too, the Story Modes for the characters...LOL! LMAO at the Royai ending!

sorry, i liek pointing that out...
Glam
O.O"" I know what I'm going to get for my birthday this year! >.> But...first I need a PS2 >.>
lialiakicks
*gasp* YOU DON'T OWN A PS2?! Dude... O__________o

Anyway, I can't wait for Dream Carnival! Wee~! (Sorry, I know I've already said that...)
Glam
XPP not my fault >.> my sister wanted a gamecube so we got that instead T.T Oooh! *note to self, get dream carnival with graduation money when it comes out...* XPP
Maes-Hughes
QUOTE(zarpia @ Apr 13 2005, 08:07 PM)
I just when to playstation.com and put FMA in serch, and discover this:
Fullmetal Alchemist    : DS  Q3 2005 
(working title)
Fullmetal Alchemist 2 : Akaki Elixir no Akuma PS2  TBA 
Fullmetal Alchemist 3 : Kami o Tsugu Shoujo PS2  Q3 2005 
Fullmetal Alchemist    : Omoide no Sonata GBA  07/22/2004

I woul like to see the DS game, and the 3 one, well all of them.
I know that the the GBA game was release just in japan.
Wonder if is tru, well it has to be since they post it there.
[snapback]152259[/snapback]

the GBA game looks better than the first PS2 game tongue.gif thas my opinion (hopes new games are better than first PS2 one)
Kyo_Umerio
QUOTE(lialiakicks @ May 31 2005, 08:53 PM)
Crap. So FMA2 for the PS2 is coming out sometime in July... Poopies...

Oh, but according to Gamespot, the Bandai's PS2 FMA game will make its debut in the US *sometime*. (Hint: Bandai FMA PS2 game = Dream Carnival) They didn't give us a date or anything... ;____; Well, at least I know that Dream Carnival's coming to the States! Wee~!
[snapback]183243[/snapback]

i would just like to note that Gamespot is always that great on Info ~_~ and i find their ratings horrible.... sometimes... anyways they dont even have the Release date for FMA2 or they didn't last time i checked... so yeah... dunno how reliable they are
Digitalgirl
IGN.com has the release date as July 12th in the U.S.

IGN.com
Internet Alchemist
Hey check out square-enix's FMA2 site if you havn't yet!

> http://na.square-enix.com/games/FMA2/

smile.gif

hmm... Square enix also says:
Key features of FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST 2 include an enhanced and highly intuitive alchemy system, beautifully rendered cel-shaded graphics and nearly 30 minutes of animated cut-scenes created specifically for the game, complementing the fast-paced story that will keep players on the edge of their seats. In addition, a bonus DVD features an advance look at the first two episodes of season 2, which airs in the Fall of 2005. Complete episodes included are #27 "Teacher" and #28 "One is All, All is One."

laugh.gif
Dreakon
Complete episodes included are #27 "Teacher" and #28 "One is All, All is One."

Complete episodes!? We get to see them when we get the game?
Envy V.1
Sweeeeeet.

Now i know what to get in July.

Vol 4 of FMA DVD and FMA 2. happy.gif

FULL EPISODES?!? i haven't seen episode 27 or 28! w00t!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.