Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animedia Scans From The Movie!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Anime (FMA-1) > FMA Conqueror of Shambala Movie
Fullmetal Fangirl
YES!! OK! WHO CAN TRANSLATE?!?!?

I NEED TRANSLATIONS! PLEASE!!!

OKOK! This is frm Animedia and i just happened to come across it and...WELL THATS NOT IMPORTANT!

ULTIMATE SPOILERS! DONT VIEW IF YOU HAVNT SEEN WHOLE SERIES!

ALSO, IM ON A HIGH, THAST WHY IM SHOUTING!!!

AND...INFO ON ROY AND RIZA! ASWELL AS A WHOLE PAGE ON AL! IM EXCPECTING SYCIA OR WHO EVER TO COME AND TRANSLATE!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! IF YOU CAN READ AND UNDERSTAND JAPANESE, PLEASE HELP ME, AND THEN POST IT ON THE MAIN PAGE OF THIS SITE, SINCE I CANT MYSELF....

IM SO GREATFUL! AARIGATO!!!

THANK YOU, ILL SAY IT AGAIN, PLEASE POST THIS ON THE MAINPAGE OF WWW.FULLMETAL-ALCHEMIST.COM PLEASE IF YOU MANAGE TO...

THANK YOU!!!!!!! CREDIT OF THESE SCANS DONT EXCACTLY GO TO ME, I DIDNT SCAN THEM! BUT I DID FIND THEM AND COULDNT FIND WHO SCANNED THEM! WHEN I FOUND THEM I WAS ON A HIGH AND RUSHED HERE ON THE SITE.

I KNOW, I KNOW!!! I TALK A LOT! I DO! BUT IM ALL HYPER!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*collapses over shouting so much*
Chiyo
Go to the news section, there is something all you waiting for the movie will want to see. wink.gif

*hiccups*. She is...in the second picture tied up next to Al...it is her isn't it? *squee* Winry!! However this isn't from the movie so *sniff* there is still no mention of her.
Sycia
Hmm, aside from showing us a few screenshots of the world Ed is in now, it doesn't reveal much that we don't already know (erm, refer to the news section, with articles from Animage, and Newtype per month, you'll get everything that's being said there)...

Sorry... x_X I don't think I can translate it. Not that I don't understand enough Japanese or something, but I'm jsut too tired from translation and such. Refer to the latest news to see why x_X
xrninja
@ fullmetal fangirl: please remove your finger from the shift/capslock key.
Merc
So many caps... *Dies*

I have to say though, that is the first movie-related pic I've seen where Roy hasn't looked suicidally depressed and Riza hasn't looked like she was gonna shoot everything in sight. As for Armstrong...well...way to strike a pose Armstrong, way to work that camera.

~Merc
ScarredSweetheart
Roy and Riza actually look happy? Wow, but I thought Roy was going for that whole angst look for the movie.
Fullmetal Fangirl
Yeeeah....i think i kinda banged my head on the Caps Lock button...daaaaaaaaaaaam it! I so wanna know what it says about Roy and Riza, well my parents have a friend who fixes my computer, he's Japanese. I may be able to ask him, though...he'll think Im a bit weird though.
Chiyo
What is that little box at the bottom of page three talking about? That one with Ed next to mystery 'Miss X'. Then underneath Mister X and some Japanese words. Not an FMA blind date is it tongue.gif
Fullmetal Fangirl
Not sure...thats why wanna trans.

If it is...*smirk*

*puts a pic of Winry next to Ed and on the bottem but one of Roy and Riza*

Just in case...
Chiyo
Ah, that would be wonderful.

Perhaps Mr X and partner are Eds landlady and the cool man she keeps being seen with?
I want to know what are those screencaps in the second page!!! They are not from the series!!! Where are they from!?
Chiyo
Its from the FMA ride, you can only see it there.
Azura Elric
hehe yet another picture of Ed in his boxers....or underwear. >.<

I wish I could read Japanese -.- . I hope that Riza and Roy come back together. ._. what happened anyway?

lol and poor Al! He can't really do what Ed can without those transmutation circles on his gloves.
IronFlame
Should this even be here? Also are the pics on the second page from the movie as I'm thinking myself? I don't remember Ed, Al and Roy squaring off against 3 of them.. and are they really ALIVE?!
lenita
If Ed is Mr. X obviuosly Winry is Miss X, or maybe is Rose blink.gif
anyway the others two could be Roy&Riza, Al&Winry tongue.gif (it's possible you know.... ) or
Havok&a girl we don't know yet (someone had to match him with a woman smile.gif )
IronFlame
I can't tell which one is Ed and which is Al because some of the pics are so small but I'm guessing the ones with the huge armour is Ed tongue.gif
POTOPHREAK
WOW... too bad I dunno much Japanese. Riza and Roy look kinda happy, unlike the other movie articles. I am so excited about the movie
Electrastar
Yeah. I was also happy to see movie version Roy with a smile on his face (Finally !!!) I was so tired of seeing him all angsty in the movie because I don't think it fits his personality all that well...I mean, he smiled and had a sence of humor in the anime fer crying out loud...Other than that, did you guys check out the photos of the musem exihibit they have on FMA in Japan. You can see Roy's desk and Edward's automail arm, I think it's really cool and at the same time, going a little overboard with the fandom as well biggrin.gif
Hagane no Renzy
Wait. The pics with Al and Winry tied up with Greed, and the pics of Ed/Al/Roy vs. Homunculi? What were those from again and more importantly why haven't I heard a thing about them!? *faints*

blink.gif "FMA Ride?" What's that?
hagane_no_tokage
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 10 2005, 08:01 AM)
Go to the news section, there is something all you waiting for the movie will want to see. wink.gif

*hiccups*. She is...in the second picture tied up next to Al...it is her isn't it? *squee* Winry!! However this isn't from the movie so *sniff* there is still no mention of her.
[snapback]149821[/snapback]

actually, i have confirmation winry will be in the movie...because i got some promo items from the movie while i was shopping here in japan and she's on one of them. she stole hawkeye's hairdo, too! ohmy.gif
Electrastar
QUOTE(hagane_no_tokage @ May 9 2005, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 10 2005, 08:01 AM)

[snapback]149821[/snapback]

actually, i have confirmation winry will be in the movie...because i got some promo items from the movie while i was shopping here in japan and she's on one of them. she stole hawkeye's hairdo, too! ohmy.gif
[snapback]169801[/snapback]

I thought the same thing...talk about not original...Al turns into Ed and Winry turns into Hawkeye...:

IPB Image

But I like her new clothes, espicially her belt biggrin.gif
NightMistress
Wow she DOES look like Hawkeye. She did always look up to her though so in a way immitation is the form of flattery.
hagane_no_tokage
*gasp* yay! you got promo bookmarks too?
xrninja
there are more scans of movie!winry and co here. smile.gif
Edo-mame
But you know, I always thought that Riza and Winry had similar hair styles. In an FMA novel there is a pic of Edo, Al and Winry(drawn by Arakawa-sensei) as grown ups and Winry has the exact same hair in that pic as she does now.
POTOPHREAK
Wow this grownup Winry sure looks a bit like Hawkeye
She is still the "cute" style though, while Hawkeye looks more mature
I wonder how old Hawkeye is... Roy is thirty something so she should be 20 something
NightMistress
I read that he is 29 and she is 25 in the series, but in the movie she's 27 and he's 31.
Fullmetal Fangirl
um......ok so, like she so stole Hawkeyes idea of style, man
POTOPHREAK
Hmm... I am back here
I dunno Japanese, but I am kinda fluent in Chinese
Some of you may know that the two languages Japanese and Chinese share some words... and I think I see the Chinese words "love/romance", "marry/marriage" in the third page with Roy, Riza and Armstrong!!!
I am not sure but GOSH THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY SOMEONE PLEASE TRANSLATE IT *screams*
miss_neko
QUOTE(NightMistress @ May 10 2005, 12:18 AM)
I read that he is 29 and she is 25 in the series, but in the movie she's 27 and he's 31.
[snapback]170207[/snapback]

where did u read this? just wanted to make sure if riza being 25 is true n.n
Edo-mame
In the Perfect Guidebook 2 it says that Riza is 4 years younger than Roy. And Roy is confirmed to be 29 in the series so do the math wink.gif But it doesn't say when in the series he is 29 (I'm guessing that he is 14 years older than Edo throughout)
Electrastar
Cool info. I always wondered how old Riza was, but I thought that he wasn't that much as young as Roy...I knew he was 29 but I didn't know she was 25.
Fullmetal Fangirl
I heard somewhere that in Japane, 4 years is the perfect age difference for couples or something...

*hiccup* um, like...no one can translate for us?
Edo-mame
QUOTE(Fullmetal Fangirl @ May 21 2005, 03:10 AM)
I heard somewhere that in Japane, 4 years is the perfect age difference for couples or something...

*hiccup* um, like...no one can translate for us?
[snapback]176606[/snapback]

Well actually, it's not just Japan. That superstition (for lack of a better word) probably originated from the Chinese Zodiac. I didn't noticed this until thinking about it the other day but animals that are four years apart in the cycle are the most compatible with each other. Rats, monkeys, and dragons are all compatible with each other(as in rats go with monkeys AND dragons and same for the other two); while oxs, snakes roosters go together; tigers, horses, dogs go together; and rabbits, sheep, pigs go together. ( also in case your interested, each animal's enemy is six years apart and they only have one enemy)

I don't really believe in that, however it's eerily strange that I get along really well with 2 people I see often that also happen to be the animals supposedly compatible with me(they seem to get along with each well other too...).
Fullmetal Fangirl
LOL! thats so funny! Hey, IM a monkey! yay! monkeys luv to draw anime!
Kazenorenkinjutsu
Hi! I'm new here, and this will be my 1st post (Forgot to validate, BTW, never realized there's this BIG site for FMA. All this time I thought I was alone in this FMA craze thing. My sister hated the series b/c people die in the series, plus the whole losing one eye thing)
I am only Chinese who understands how to read Katakana (which is not very common writing for Japanese b/c such writing is only used to pronounce foreign names)
But from what I'm reading... That was Envy in dragon form (What on earth???? I'm confused... How did he get here?)
Also, I read that part about Riza... it says something about she's popular and receives a lot of attention (I'm assuming the reporter is talking about the fan ratings in Japan), and something about their opinion being the same, and in that quoted statement, "Roy's romance is progressing nicely, and that the two have been permitted for marriage"
It sounds like a hopeful ending for Roy and Riza, but then again, I don't know how to read ALL Japs, so I can be wrong, and that statement might be the wishful thinking coming from a fan in Japan instead of the director himself...
I CAN be wrong in my interpretation, just remember that. I do, however, hope that the director DOES let Roy and Riza get married or something, like that quoted statement says, if that IS what the statement is actually saying...
Fullmetal Fangirl
You can READ?! ARE YOU SERIOUS! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! *glomps*

wait, so when you say "read about Riza" you mean on the scan? or somewhere else? Are you serious?

Hurray! *huggles* oh...and WELCOME TO TEH FORUMS!!!
ling*
Happy-looking Roy and Riza smile.gif
I knew Roy's 29 but I never know how old's Riza.Thanks for the info wink.gif
And oh Winry's new hairstyle DOES look like Riza's

Hi Kazenorenkinjutsu ! Welcome *huggies*
btw, I'm chinese too rolleyes.gif
And ya, what exactly ARE you reading happy.gif I want to know!
Hands up again, what is "Japanese b/c"? *I know this IS a dumb question but I don't know ph34r.gif *

Fullmetal Fangirl you say you are a monkey?
Then I suppose you are 13, right huh.gif
If that's so, I'm same with you!
Weird, I always have the feeling that you are OLDER than me tongue.gif
And oh yes, I want to ask, where are you from?
Kazenorenkinjutsu
I'm referring to the scan with Riza, Roy, and creepy Armstrong.
Then, on the scan with Al making alchemy (The 4th scan), it says the same thing about Riza and Roy, but that article made the whole thing becoming speculative, where it's unclear if the producer actually WANTS to make it happen. It says that many of the audience heard about Riza and Roy getting married and that their child might be in the movie, but then at the last sentence of that paragraph, it says that "whether or not this is real, it can only be verified with your own eyes."

The second scan DID say something about Envy in dragon form.

ling, b/c is just the short for because. I was saying that knowing how to read Katakana is not helping much because most of the Japanese writing is done with Hiragana, while Katakana is used as a mean of pronouciation of foreign names, like Ed or Envy or Riza. Their names are written in Katakana because they are born of foreign origin. Their names would have had some Hiragana mixed into it if they are Japanese, but no, they're not. And now I must eliminate the thought of what happens if they ARE Japanese (shudders)
POTOPHREAK
EDIT: Sorry, I was kinda sleepy yesterday night and didn't read the posts up there carefully... and said some crap, anyways.

I'll join you killing the BONES people if they ever DARE kill Roy or Riza or pair them with anyone else.
Kazenorenkinjutsu
Uum...potophreak, you're not looking at the "fine print"...
The 4th page mentioned that the marriage and the romance thing might be falsehood... The whole thing might be a big, fat lie. It is said that the truth will be revealed to you when you watch the movie. So... There's a chance that the producer decides to kill of Roy or Riza at the last minute or something instead of the marriage like the statement said.

But...

THEY WOULD NOT DARE. I'll kill them if they make that statement a lie anyway...
NightMistress
Thanks for the translation! We really appreciate it. If they kill off anyone PLEASE don't let it be either Roy or Riza. I would hate the show forever if that happened. I bared losing [spoiler]Hughes[/spoiler]. I cannot bare losing one of those two. Here's hoping for a VERY happy ending with those two.
Fullmetal Fangirl
@ling*
In in Australia actually! Im asian though...but not TOTALLY fully asian to the maximum, im more aussie.

Hurray! who knows anyone that can translate the whole thing?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.