Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Glam's Fma Fanart!
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Glam
I finally got the time to try to take pictures of my drawings. They arent very clear since i don't have a digital camera, so i used my webcam instead XP

Presenting...Ed!
IPB Image
nekodesu
Looks awesome!
Glam
Now featuring Alphonse!

Note these are the same pictures but my webcam moved so i took 2 pictures instead.

IPB Image

IPB Image
Phyco girl
I think that you drew a great picture of Alphonse happy.gif
Glam
Whee! Update time, now...Riza Hawkeye!
IPB Image

>.> i should really beg my mom for a scanner dry.gif
dragonflame327
QUOTE(Glam @ Apr 14 2005, 02:06 PM)
Whee!  Update time, now...Riza Hawkeye!
IPB Image

>.> i should really beg my mom for a scanner  dry.gif
[snapback]152630[/snapback]

I think you should, lol. Great pictures! Really really nice shading. *Sucks at shading*
Phyco girl
You really should get a scanner happy.gif Then you can get one of those free memberships at http://www.photobucket.com and get URLs for your pictures. They'll look a lot clearer too! smile.gif Good luck with more drawings!

Phyco girl

P.S. (I like your avatar glam. LOL)
Glam
Hehe, now my favorite, Roy Mustang! <33

IPB Image
Falling_Man
Great stuff. The Al one was especially great. Keep it up.
Glam
I downloaded a free trial of macromedia flash, cuz i tried it at school and it's the only program on the computer that i can draw with, so presenting edo again! Please leave some comments!

IPB Image
Glam
Blah still scannerless >.>
anyways my sister likes falman for some reason so i drew her a picture of him IPB Image
and also a picture of roy! (i drew it the computer as you can see XP)
IPB Image

also a weird looking edo! IPB Image

Yeah...you can also click on the picture to make them bigger if you haven't noticed yet...^^"
Kaze_Alchemist
lol..ahha i stopped drawing cuz i used 2 draw alot of dbz nd latuh on i got bettuh but i dunt noe .. haha FMA has alot of details in it hahah so it mite b hard especially like how AL looks ahah alot of nice texture nd alot of shading haha
Glam
Now...for something new! Now...*drum roll* Maes Hughes! T.T
IPB Image

For some reason...he sorta looks like fuery in my drawing O.o
Glam
Wheeeee i finally tried drawing royai >.> It took me like 45 minutes maybe to get this right since riza and roy are hard to draw alone XPP also I sorta ran out of space...hope you like it!

IPB Image
xrninja
roiai fanart topic merged with original fma fanart topic. please post all of your fanart in one thread. smile.gif
Glam
Eh...Haven't updated in a while since nobody looks >.> Anyways...I'm try to color to roy and riza pic, but right now...I only have roy done, but he's in black and white...*points to avatar* yup..that's how it looks right now...but bigger XPP Ok...now right now...presenting Edo!in his boxers with crappy automail!! IPB Image Automail is hard to draw...=/

T.T Please some give me some comments XP
FMAlover^
your fanarts are nicer than mine!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.