Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Law And Order
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Movies, TV Shows, & Other Videos
heavensangel
my fav is law and order svu it rocks what is ur fav
Alchemy's Lover
Law and order rocks and SVU is my favorite too. biggrin.gif
Quistis88
I'm a L&O: CI person.
Alchemy's Lover
I love the way the guy on there acts tongue.gif He reminds me of Johnny Depp in a way.
darkangelslayer
Law & Order, CSI, The Shield, NYPD Blue. They're all the same. I'm more into reading stuff about that. GO JOHN GRISHAM!< He's good on writing stuff about lawyers and stuff, I recommend "The Client".
Alchemy's Lover
Hey L&O has been around for many years like ER and is a classic show that has never faltered.
xrninja
law and order SVU. smile.gif
Slashrose1010
I wub Stabler and Benson from SVU. Their acting is great and BD Wong and Ice-T are cool too. Hey, I thought we turned the CSI one into the new official L&O thread biggrin.gif
alchemist x
I am a Numbers, With out a trace, CSI guy.
Slashrose1010
Lol, for anyone who loves the Simpsons will know what Law and Order: EIU is XD Best L&O branch EVER!!
Le Monkey
lol.. i like csi myself...
Quistis88
I am upset that there are fewer and fewer airings of L&O: CI on the few channels that I have. dry.gif

*gets depressed again*

Actually, all they really show are the old L&O now . . .
edsgirl
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Sep 7 2005, 08:34 PM)
I am upset that there are fewer and fewer airings of L&O: CI on the few channels that I have.  dry.gif

*gets depressed again*

Actually, all they really show are the old L&O now . . .
[right][snapback]277652[/snapback][/right]

Tell me about it. I haven't seen SVU or CI on lately. I used to watch them on TnT and USA networks, but I keep missing it. It's so unfair dry.gif
Quistis88
I even started watching a little more of SVU than CI just to see why everyone likes that one more than the others. I still like CI more, as it delves into why criminals do the things they do, and other such psychological aspects. I think I am beginning to like SVU a bit more as well, though never as much as CI. Then they stop airing . . .
ἀρχή
I hate SVU. I like CI and the original. I'm a L&O addict
Femalchemist
Personally I like CI and then SVU. I love how Gorum gets inside the criminals minds and brings out their deepest fears or desires. It reminds me of a BBC mystery show called Cracker - about a pyschrist who helped out the police and whose own life was a complete mess. One minute the criminal wouldn't say a word them after a few comments from Cracker - it was on and they spilled their guts. It was a great show.
Quistis88
QUOTE(arche @ Sep 11 2005, 04:35 PM)
I hate SVU. I like CI and the original. I'm a L&O addict

I am happy that sir arche shares my love for CI. laugh.gif

QUOTE(Femalchemist @ Sep 13 2005, 10:29 AM)
Personally I like CI and then SVU.  I love how Gorum gets inside the criminals minds and brings out their deepest fears or desires.  It reminds me of a BBC mystery show called Cracker - about a pyschrist who helped out the police and whose own life was a complete mess.  One minute the criminal wouldn't say a word them after a few comments from Cracker - it was on and they spilled their guts.  It was a great show.

This Cracker sounds interesting. I've never heard of it though. Perhaps I should look into that some time if it is still airing.
Envy's lil' miniskirt
I rarely get to watch L&O but I'm a big CSI fan. I don't like the Miami one and haven't seen the NY one yet but I love the Vegas CSI.

I'd totally love to hang out with Grissom and talk about bugs. biggrin.gif
Chibi-Usa
I love law & order, all of the seires. Especially the one with Ice-T in it.(SVU) Oh and for all of you that know me, I'm back happy.gif
Zarpia
The only ep I ever saw from L&O series was when Steve from Blues Clues was on it, I think he was a retarded (sorry) Kid.
Anime-Kat2002
I love Law and Order and CSI. My dad watches a lot of it and he records the episodes when he isn't home to watch it. I've seen a lot of episodes from The NY CSI and the Vegas CSI and the Miami CSI and I can't really say if I have a favorite. It's about the same deal with Law and Order. All i know is that when we was doing Forensic (sorry I can't spell XD) Science in my Science class last year I never had to study because those shows taught me everything I needed to know. It also helped me to write up a really good case, crime scence, etc etc down those lines.

And people say you can't learn anything by watching T.V.
WhiteMike
SVU is my fav.

(BTW zarpia, I love your sig)
Quistis88
QUOTE(Anime-Kat2002 @ Sep 13 2005, 02:04 PM)
And people say you can't learn anything by watching T.V.

CSI is fake.
Celestial Shadow
In what way do you mean?
Quistis88
In the way that most (if not all) of the procedures and equipment they use on the show, however logical they may seem, are not actually utilized by real forensic departments. How do I know this? A real forensic scientist told me.
Fuzzyead
*loves L&O*
one of the best shows made XD
i like the original and SVU..
Anime-Kat2002
I know that some (if not all) of it is fake in CSI but I guess the way they go about things kinda helped out. There has to be some truths though. Like how to approach a crime scence etc etc down those lines. By the "not being able to learn anything by watching t.v" comment I made I was talking more about Law and Order. The procedures, crimes, investigations, and court cases really help out when you're in a Gov't class talking about the Judical System and things down those lines. Or at least they help me.
Quistis88
I guess that only applies to people who live in the States. smile.gif
Anime-Kat2002
What only applies to people in the states?
Quistis88
Because the justice system would work differently elsewhere . . .
Alchemy's Lover
I HEART L&O!!!

That show rocks my socks to the core
Anime-Kat2002
I guess the justice system would work differently in other places.
Ronaldo Rodregez
I've never seen CI. But I do watch SVU and the original often.
Quistis88
I haven't watched an episode of this for months. Suffering from withdrawal. *crawls on floor* Why aren't they even airing it any more?
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 21 2006, 02:02 AM) [snapback]340819[/snapback]

I haven't watched an episode of this for months. Suffering from withdrawal. *crawls on floor* Why aren't they even airing it any more?

There are new SVUs on Tuesdays and originals on THursdays (I think). Otherwise on TNT, the original's on a lot. USA plays SVU almost 24/7.
Quistis88
That's for USA, though. They don't seem to air it that much in Canada. sad.gif
Ronaldo Rodregez
QUOTE(Quistis88 @ Jan 28 2006, 03:43 PM) [snapback]344249[/snapback]

That's for USA, though. They don't seem to air it that much in Canada. sad.gif

Oh, I'm so sorry. Poor, poor Canadians...
Quistis88
I think I'm just going to buy the good seasons on DVD or something. Of CI, I guess. I don't think I would actually spend money on the other ones. tongue.gif
Smoke Alchemist
I love SVU and the first series. I can not stand CI, the guy on there solves things based on ludicrous leeps in lodgic. Its almost as if he has a script in front of him and he is peeking at the last few pages...wait a minute he does have a script.

An average guy enters a scene and after two seconds "our hero" deduces that he is the culprit. Even Sherlock holmes took longer then that. And Sherlock's leeps in lodgic can actually be understood. So yeah, not a big fan of the Criminal intent. smile.gif

Anime-Kat2002
I have to agree with Smoke. It's like he automatically knows it's that guy who is the culprit. Not very open minded huh?
Quistis88
But I guess when you've been in the business long enough and really think far ahead on psychological processes, it's not impossible to do.
Hana no Kuroi
*Theme song plays in backround*

Oy, I got addicted to this show(s) as soon as I bothered to watch it. 0.0

I love CI, although SVU is also my favorite...*huggles characters and the show* It's all so very interesting to watch.
Black Zero
DIY that Ice Cube is an ex rapper.
Hana no Kuroi
^ Um, you mean Ice T who plays Fin on SVU?
Black Zero
QUOTE(Hana no Kuroi @ Mar 12 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]362331[/snapback]

^ Um, you mean Ice T who plays Fin on SVU?

Yeah I do. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.