Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phyco Girl's Fanart ^_^
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
Phyco girl
I finally got my scanner to work and decided to post some of my fanart. Here's one of them: IPB Image It's kind of colored in bad because I used colored crayola pencils and markers. Trying to afford some copic markers at the time. I'll post more later happy.gif
Maes_ Hughes
I like it. smile.gif Keep it up.
Blackwings
Good work happy.gif the colours arnt bad at all
i actually quite like the marker patterns in the background^_^
but Eds hair looks just wee bit out on the right side
but other things look pretty good happy.gif
Phyco girl
Thanks guys happy.gif

@Blackwings: You're right it is a little off! XD

-Phyco girl
Full Metal Engineer
yea the picture is very nice but I think you should get some better markers and make the background look a bit more solid that'd make it look great in my opinion biggrin.gif
GreedEnvyWrath
i really cool i think better than what i do way better smile.gif
Phyco girl
I did another one of a chibi kitty Winry happy.gif

IPB Image
Chiyo
Cute indeed
Sonic-Teal
Cool. Boy Phyco Girl you seem stable for somebody with a username that makes you think of a mentally ill, drooling, and random killing machine. I respect that.
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Apr 10 2005, 04:46 PM)

IPB Image
[snapback]150249[/snapback]

wow, you just degrade the whole gender by making your subject a sexual object.

[/passing-by feminist]
Phyco girl
Oh sorry you feel that way. I thought it was pretty cute but we all think differently.
Chiyo
QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 11 2005, 04:36 AM)
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ Apr 10 2005, 04:46 PM)

IPB Image
[snapback]150249[/snapback]

[/passing-by feminist]
[snapback]150450[/snapback]

Welcome to the world of anime, please enjoy your stay.

Plus, notice how many girls here see Ed as a sexual object, nobody complains about that.
Phyco girl
OK... Anyways, @ Sonic-Teal: Thanks... I think. No really thanks happy.gif

@Chiyo: Thanks biggrin.gif

Ok people here's a peice that I did as a request work fot Convict 725 in their thread. To see other requests look at the topic happy.gif Here's the pic that I did:

Click here

Here's one of Riza Hawkeye. Her hair is down though. I got the pose from the 4th cover picture of Newtype magazine. It was originally of a girl from Madlax. Well here 'ya go:clickhere It was drawn a while ago and I found it in a folder earlier.

I have another one but I can't find it TT.TT I'll post it later.
Chiyo
They both look damn sexy, especially Riza. More fantastic work.

@phyco, your welcome, can't stand people who enter a world they know nothing of and critasize.
Phyco girl
Thanks again Chiyo happy.gif Here's another. It took a long time since it's the first one I've done on the computer. I think it looks OK. I don't think Winry looks that great in this one but tell me what you think biggrin.gif

IPB Image

(It says "You'll never walk alone")
sweetums
I love the Riza one! It's awsome! I also like the chibi Winry kitty! So kawaii!
xrninja
QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 11 2005, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 11 2005, 04:36 AM)

[/passing-by feminist]
[snapback]150450[/snapback]

Welcome to the world of anime, please enjoy your stay.

Plus, notice how many girls here see Ed as a sexual object, nobody complains about that.
[snapback]150840[/snapback]

QUOTE(Chiyo @ Apr 13 2005, 03:47 PM)
@phyco, your welcome, can't stand people who enter a world they know nothing of and critasize.
[snapback]152054[/snapback]

i do think the picture of winry kitty is really cute, but i also sort of agree with the guest. i don't like shows like Chobits for how they portray their female characters: as panty-flashing sexual objects. it's not the same for fanarts of ed as a sexual object, because the male gender didn't spend hundreds of years trying to overcome a stereotype of being weak housewives and sexual objects. even in modern entertainment now, people protest how too much of the time, women are portrayed as sluts. so personally, i think it's valid for a feminist to have that kind of opinion. so let's not jump on someone and call them ignorant for their view. like phyco girl said earlier, everyone has different opinions.

all in all, though, it's just one fanart. i still think it's cute. smile.gif
Saturn Stars
Mmmm I am slightly a feminist myself... but I have learned to accept it in the anime world, thats just how 'most' japanese are, can't do anything about it.
Besides Ed=My sexual object! And its going to stay that way

Anyway skipping over all that deep stereo-typical stuff we could spend hours on... I really enjoy your artwork hun! I hope to see more from you ! Maybe you can draw something for me? EdxWin? Kissing? Muahaha Or Ed looking all sexc... you know how it is! I'm sure it would please others aswell

I will love you forever if you do!

Saturn Stars
Phyco girl
Sorry, I would have posted more pics earlier but my scanner wasn't working *kicks scanner*

I'm again sorry if the Winry pic offended anyone. I guess it's from watching WAY too much Digi Charat happy.gif I also wasn't flashing her, um, underwear. That's wrong. I just thought the dress was cute and on the 3rd Digi Charat book they had a girl in a pose like that. Again, sorry.

Anyways I have another EdWin picture. I got reference from a pic called Ed's nightmare for Ed and Misha's pose on the last cover of Pita-Ten: Another dose of EdWin

Here's a pic of Ed. I got reference from one of Ed's poses in the booklet that came with the first DVD. I think I got his eyes a bit off though: Ed

I had another picture of Ed but my scanner stopped working again dry.gif I guess that's what I get for kicking it.

I don't usually do pics of Ed with shirt off or anything because I'm just not good at that type of thing. sad.gif Sorry Saturn Stars.

-Phyco girl
Saturn Stars
QUOTE(Phyco girl @ May 5 2005, 07:27 AM)
Sorry, I would have posted more pics earlier but my scanner wasn't working *kicks scanner*

I'm again sorry if the Winry pic offended anyone. I guess it's from watching WAY too much Digi Charat happy.gif I also wasn't flashing her, um, underwear. That's wrong. I just thought the dress was cute and on the 3rd Digi Charat book they had a girl in a pose like that. Again, sorry.

Anyways I have another EdWin picture. I got reference from a pic called Ed's nightmare for Ed and Misha's pose on the last cover of Pita-Ten: Another dose of EdWin

Here's a pic of Ed. I got reference from one of Ed's poses in the booklet that came with the first DVD. I think I got his eyes a bit off though: Ed

I had another picture of Ed but my scanner stopped working again  dry.gif I guess that's what I get for kicking it.

I don't usually do pics of Ed with shirt off or anything because I'm just not good at that type of thing.  sad.gif  Sorry Saturn Stars.

-Phyco girl
[snapback]166322[/snapback]

Both are so good *cries*
Phyco girl
Well I was writing (and I really need to type up chapter 7 of my fic) and stuff lately but I have some more pics:

IPB Image

I got reference off some picture. I just can't remember which one... Anyways I've greatly improved in coloring things on Paint Shop Pro and thus am proud of myself happy.gif I don't really have to scan my pics anymore. I jus have to use a blank CD and copy my pics from PSP8 on my other computer and then copy them to this computer happy.gif I also used a cool effect on it.

I just put this one in a url because it's too big:

Pic #2

Here's another pic. This is the last one I'm posting for today. I got reference off of this other fanart I found in a magazine. I took the picture and drew it bigger than it appeared in the magazine. Then I scanned it in and computer colored it since the other pic was colored with markers or something.

Enjoy!
ghostevolution
wow i looked through your artwork that you submitted here and you improved so much!

your drawing of ed looks good and it has that energy. nice work laugh.gif

i'd like to see the other characters. that would be cool to see how you would draw winry from then to now.
sweetums
My god sis! THESE ARE AWSOME!
Phyco girl
Thanks sis! Also thanks ghostevolution! I drew a Winry pic and then just a funny little one. So here's 2 more pics! (Click on the links)

CLICK for picture #1 (One of my personal faves happy.gif) Pose reference from the first volume of Genshiken.

CLICK for pic #2 (The pic of Winry isn't as good in this pic)
Kit
They're really cool, sis! I can't draw FMA people that well. Just a puppy version of Ed, end even that's not very good. Even though he's got his automail and stuff. Still, good work! ^.^
Morgri
Very good Phyco, I like your pics, hope to see more soon smile.gif
Hikusa Rockgirl X
cuuuuuuuuute fanart x3
neko winry ish just cute >x>
i like so much the Winry pic of "I'll thiking of you" :3

wooo EdxWin <w< *hikusa wants more EdxWin ;x;! xDD*
Phyco girl
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like my fanart happy.gif Well here's a sig/art peice that I made.

IPB Image
Koori
The first few picture links seem to be broken sad.gif So can't see the one that caused all the fuss, but the ones that do work are awesome. Wonderful work, looking forward to more! ~ K
Phyco girl
QUOTE(Koori @ Jun 2 2005, 03:59 PM)
The first few picture links seem to be broken sad.gif  So can't see the one that caused all the fuss, but the ones that do work are awesome.  Wonderful work, looking forward to more! ~ K
[snapback]184241[/snapback]

Really? It works for me. Maybe something's wrong w/you computer.

Well here's a pic I did for the FMA movie countdown thread. http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/Phycogirl/49days2.jpg
FMAlover^
I know the questin might be stupid...You drew it yourself then scan to computer or draw on computer?You draw very well...I can only draw well if I've inspiration...T.T
sweetums
Oh wow. I love the countdown pic. But, what are ya'll counting down to?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.