Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fma Fanart
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
ymsg
Well, this is my page with FMA and other related fanart. Hope you like! happy.gif

http://ymsg.deviantart.com/gallery
Hex-Sama
Nice drawings smile.gif . I was very impressed by your work biggrin.gif . You did an amazing job on that picture of InuYasha ohmy.gif .
ymsg
QUOTE(Hex-Sama @ Apr 6 2005, 11:25 AM)
Nice drawings smile.gif . I was very impressed by your work biggrin.gif . You did an amazing job on that picture of InuYasha ohmy.gif .
[snapback]147819[/snapback]

Thank you, I appreciate it. happy.gif
dragonflame327
These a very good. I like the newest one especially.^^ How lond did it take?
Phyco girl
They're pretty good. Just some things in most of the pictures look out of porportion. For example the eyes. You have to make sure they look in porportion or your art could look a bit messy. You did a really good job other than that happy.gif Keep up the good work and don't take this too harshly it's constructive critisism. By the way I loved your story about Nina even though that's off topic.

SMILE biggrin.gif ,
Phyco girl
Full Metal Engineer
QUOTE(ymsg @ Apr 5 2005, 05:04 PM)
Well, this is my page with FMA and other related fanart. Hope you like! happy.gif

http://ymsg.deviantart.com/gallery
[snapback]147210[/snapback]

wow I love that one pic with the fma symbol on it its beautiful probably the best I've seen ooh I just love it! you think maybe make me the same thing except without the words for my desktop that'd look so freaking awesome oh I'm just getting goosebumps thinking about it pm me when you can
ymsg
These a very good. I like the newest one especially.^^ How lond did it take?

About a day, give a few hours. Thank you (=

They're pretty good. Just some things in most of the pictures look out of porportion. For example the eyes. You have to make sure they look in porportion or your art could look a bit messy. You did a really good job other than that  Keep up the good work and don't take this too harshly it's constructive critisism. By the way I loved your story about Nina even though that's off topic.

SMILE  ,
Phyco girl

Thank you for the const. crit. I need it!! Thank you for the comment too. Thanks also for the story (so much to thank)
Chiyo
You clearly put much love and effort into your work, and kudos more then anything for that.

Good to see some Yu Gi work, I haven't gone Yu Gi Oh hunting (or drawing) for a while now. You have inspired me to do some now tongue.gif
ymsg
Thank you, that's what I love to hear. I just love to draw and I want to put as much of the character into my stuff as I can.
Aoko-chan
Your arts are very good, especially the Yu Gi ones ^-^!!

It looks like you worked super hard on it ^^ keep up the good work ymsq-san.
ymsg
Thank you Aoko-chan happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.