Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kingdom Hearts (now With Quiz!)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > General Discussions > General Game
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
I_Love_Alphonse
Do you like Kingdom Hearts? I love this game. It is actually one of the best games I have ever played. Sora rocks.
So...do you like it?

<Merged "Kingdom Hearts Quiz! it a Quiz about kingdom hearts I, CoM, and II so do ur Best" thread on page11. And revised this dormant thread (non-active since July 06) to accommodate "Kingdom Heart Quiz."
Accordingly, added "(now With Quiz!)" and "Plus, Kingdom Hearts Quiz for I, CoM, and II!!" to the thread title.
...01/12/07 ~Tombw>
darkangelslayer
Yeah, I love KH, but I'm pretty sure there was a thread about this somewhere.
I_Love_Alphonse
Opps..I am sorry. I did not know.
~.:Anime_Gal:.~
ohh well!!

yeah i just love Kingdom Hearts!!! so cool and sad *especially in the ending! when sora left kairi:(*

and my favourite character are the trio!!! a.k.a Donald, Goofy and Sora!!!!!
harmony_kh_kairi
Do I love Kingdom Hearts? KH is the reason I got my PS2! I absolutly love KH soooo much. Its the greatest game ever in my opinion. I love the music (I have the soundtrack) especially Simple and Clean (of course) but kairi's themes are great too. I absolutly can't wait until KH2 and since I finished Chain of Memories so quickly there's nothing KH-ish to keep me busy until they release KH2 except KH2.net (if you're a KH fan you've got to join there).
vazel
kingdom hearts is one of my all time favorite games right up there with ICO. i'm eagerly awaiting it's sequel. i hope we see the kingdom hearts games continue onto the ps3.
Mike
Kingdom Hearts was my first ever game and still one of my all time favs.
Anyone have trouble beatin sephy?
foolmetal alchemist
I love that game!! I have completely beaten it five times. I beat all the bosses and got all the keyblades. I can't wait for the second one.
dragonofchaos
um i need help getting all of the synthesis items and are there any cheats or hints that can help make the game more fun

*i love kh so much*
foolmetal alchemist
There aren't any actual cheats unless you have game shark or something like it. Synthesis items can be hard to find. Most enemies will be at hollow bastion.
Albel Nox
I was very impressed with KH and i am awaiting the sequel. CoM wasnt that good though. the idea of cards....almost as gay as yugioh.
foolmetal alchemist
Yeah. I expected CoM to be better. It was way too thin of a storyline. I beat it in three days.
harmony_kh_kairi
At first I thought COM was going to suck (because of the card things) but after I played it I didn't mind it too much and I thought that that way the battle system was done was really good and made as fun (though different) from the original. I admit the game was short (I finished the whole thing Riku line and all in a meer 15 hours all in one sitting) but the story wasn't bad and really helped to shed some light on the up and coming KH2 plot (in my opinion). It was confusing to me when first hearing about KH2 and seeing some pics as to how Sora would end up back at Hallow bastion and the whole unknown synario but after COM I was like okay so that's how that'll probably happen and I was better able to come up with theories that made sense. What I'm trying to say is COM was great because it filled in gaps in the original story that would be needed to understand KH2 Spoiler: (like Sora losing his memories and how he's bound to wake up in Castle Oblivion at the begining of KH2)
Varuna
I have to admit, Kingdom hearts did seem a bit weird to me at first. The image of Cloud and Squall fighting besides Donald and Goofy was a bit ... blink.gif

But in general, it was a very good game. I loved all the classic Disney worlds and it really bought back bits and pieces of my childhood.

Too bad Square didn't put FF9 characters in it.
Albel Nox
well, i heard that in KH2 there will be another keyblade master so that should be interesting
foolmetal alchemist
The reason I didn't like CoM is because you didn't even have to know what happened in it. They all just forget anyways. The story made me feel like it wasn't worth playing.
Zarpia
I love KH, i have download all the trailers and is the most awome think i have ever seen, is just really good, and by the way you can find a treat just like this in here
Kerithor
I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, it's in my top five favourtie games. I've compleated the entire game, secret bosses included, and I am waiting patiently for the sequel!
Fayt
I like it too. Anybody got the secret ending cool.gif
foolmetal alchemist
I did! smile.gif It was pretty cool, but it didn't tell you anything important.
Zarpia
Does COM tells you more of the KM story, is it kinda like a sequel?
Albel Nox
Just like CoM, Metal Gear Acid for the PSP also uses cards in some way. i just think that the idea of needing cards to attack is just....stupid.
foolmetal alchemist
Of course CoM is the sequel! It has all the same characters.
Zarpia
If COM is the sequel (i haven't played yet) then KH 2 is the continuation of COM?, coz i have the trailer for KH2 and it looks awome and almost all the caracter (the dark ones) are gonna be in KH2.(sorry if i get you confuse)
fractyl2
I thought Kingdom Hearts was cool, a nice storyline. Both the 1st game and Chain of Memories. The funny scenes and the serious drama.
In fact, I blended it with other Square projects like Final Fantasy Unlimited & FullMetal Alchemist to creat a intersting story. It work well with FMA characters interacting with some of the KH characters. These the one shown so far...

1. The Elric Brothers helping Sora out.
2. The Philosopher's Stone is a important plot device.
3. Sephiroth's only loyal friend is Nina Tucker{Chimera-form}.
* That past would be revealed.
4. The Homocunli involved(Though they're "Nobody" at the moment.)
If anyone wants to read the 1st 18 Chapters, check "fractyl2.deviantart.com".
foolmetal alchemist
CoM is the sequel, but you could never have played it and still follow along in the second game. Sora and the gang forget they ever went on the journey in CoM.
Albel Nox
Thats cause they're stupid! no seriously, i dont think that CoM is the sequel. i think its more of a side game.
Nenene_Daisy
CoM is a linking game between KH and KH2 it refers back to what happened in the 1st games and delves into the second game a little... which is why (even though I REALLY loved the first game... and call myself a KH fanatic) I didn't buy it

(I was tempted to purchase it when I saw a coming soon sign for KH2) Instead I figure I can wait for the 2nd game and play it all the way through rather than play the tidbit in CoM
CursedAnubis
I enjoyed CoM; it really helps players understand what Riku went through in KH and might explain how he acts in KH2
sora.khx
I love KH I've beaten the first one lots of times and I still play it. it was the reason that I got my PS2 when I saw at one of the Brazilian games magazine I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. One time I was playing in my friend's house and we spent the whole night straight playing it (more than 10 hours) I can't wait to get my hands in KH2.
Zarpia
QUOTE(CursedAnubis @ May 1 2005, 11:41 PM)
I enjoyed CoM; it really helps players understand what Riku went through in KH  and might explain how he acts in KH2

Then explain it to me too (coz i havent buy CoM), i don't mind spoilers.
Steel Alchemist
I like Kingdom Hearts. It has a decent plotline and is well rounded. It got bad ratings because it had Disney characters though.
Chibi-Usa
Is the CoM like the GBA version?
sora.khx
QUOTE(Chibi-Usa @ May 11 2005, 09:22 AM)
Is the CoM like the GBA version?
[snapback]170912[/snapback]

Yes CoM is the version for gba.
Zarpia
QUOTE(sora.khx @ May 11 2005, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE(Chibi-Usa @ May 11 2005, 09:22 AM)
Is the CoM like the GBA version

Yes CoM is the version for gba.

Yes, big disapontment(sp?) for me, but can't waith until KH2 comes out.
Chibi-Usa
sad.gif It wasb't that bad....
sora.khx
QUOTE(Chibi-Usa @ May 11 2005, 12:10 PM)
[snapback]170973[/snapback]

Personally I think that CoM was a pretty good game 'cause it showed what happenned to Riku and Sora between KH and KH2 and because you could play as Riku.
Zarpia
QUOTE(sora.khx @ May 11 2005, 12:29 PM)
QUOTE(Chibi-Usa @ May 11 2005, 12:10 PM)
[snapback]170973[/snapback]

Personally I think that CoM was a pretty good game 'cause it showed what happenned to Riku and Sora between KH and KH2 and because you could play as Riku.

Hey Sora, tell me te story, i don't maind spoilers biggrin.gif
sora.khx
Sorry but I don't know how to make the spoiler boxes... can you tell me how to do it? 'cause some people don't want spoilers.
Zarpia
QUOTE(sora.khx @ May 12 2005, 06:28 AM)
Sorry but I don't know how to make the spoiler boxes... can you tell me how to do it? 'cause some people don't want spoilers.
[snapback]171320[/snapback]

Just pot "spoiler" in betwen this 2 "[]" and "/spoiler" "[]" ate the end and that will be it, i really hope you understand what i just wrote.
sora.khx
Thanks

Sora's history:
[spoiler] Sora, Donald and Goofy are walking on a road when a misterious man appears. He says: Ahead lies something you need. But to claim it you'll have to lose something dear. After that they find Castle Oblivion, where the cards rule everything. Now must venture through the castles floors to get the "something he needs". What they don't know is that everytthing is a trap planned by Marluxia to take over the "Organization" using Sora and the keyblade.
Marluxia holds Namine, a young witch who can reorganize a person's "chain of memories" making they forget something and remember other things or just insert false memories in the chain. Marluxia forces Namine to insert false memories on Sora's heart making him believe that he knew Namine since they were kids and that he sworn to protect her. But Marluxia didn't count that Axel (another member of the Organization) was there to guarantee the failure of Marluxia's plan. He releases Namine who goes in Sora's encounter and tell that everything is a lie and they never knew each other. Namine gets emotioned by Sora's decision of not only forgiving her but also keeping the promise of protecting her. After defeating Marluxia, Namine gives Sora two choices: let his memories the way they are or putting them back the way they were. But if he chose to get his memories back he would forget everything that happenned in the castle because to bring some links of the chain (memories) to the light she would need to put some others in the dark (in other words, to make him remember something she would need to make him forget something). Sora decides to get his meories back but before he goes into his "regenerative sleep" (he needs to sleep in a kind of giant egg-like thing) he promises her that he's still going to be friends with her when he wakes up and he's not going to forget about her because a promise between friends can never be forgotten.[/spoiler]

And that's it. Big story isn't it? That's what happens between KH and KH2.
Zarpia
*cries*.....such a lovlely(sp?) story, thanks for telling it to me.
sora.khx
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 12 2005, 03:46 PM)
[snapback]171483[/snapback]

I know *cries*. But since emotions aren't everything, I'll soon tell you riku's story.
Zarpia
QUOTE(sora.khx @ May 13 2005, 04:27 AM)
QUOTE(zarpia @ May 12 2005, 03:46 PM)
[snapback]171483[/snapback]

I know *cries*. But since emotions aren't everything, I'll soon tell you riku's story.
[snapback]171744[/snapback]

Ok, i'll be waithing for that.
Lucky Charm
I really really loved this game. I used to be uberly obssesed with it until FMA came along XD
Mike
I heard this rumour.

I'm not sure if it's true but there are 3 secret keyblades:

1.The key that the anti sora wields in neverland
2.Dark Riku's keyblade
3. Some mysterious final key

If you want more info you should check out the forums at the KH2 site
WhiteMike
no offence to anyone here, but this game does totally not appeal to me. Maybe its the whole Disney thing, but I dont know. I actually opened my mind and gave it a chance, I played it for a good 2 hours, but then I just got fed up with it and brought it back to the store rental place mad.gif I would rather play other great square/enix games like, i dont know, FINAL FANTASY!!!!!!!!
animejunkie429800
[spoiler] Sora was just the temporary Keyblade wielder. Riku is the real one. [/spoiler] well, i still think the FF series is better.. its maybe the whole Disney deal thing...
Zarpia
QUOTE(animejunkie429800 @ May 15 2005, 10:29 AM)
[spoiler] Sora was just the temporary Keyblade wielder. Riku is the real one. [/spoiler] well, i still think the FF series is better.. its maybe the whole Disney deal thing...
[snapback]172904[/snapback]

Explaine please (spoiler part)?
animejunkie429800
that's from Chain of Memories bcus Riku has a strong bond between Sora and he also has a strong heart and power. Since Riku went to the dark side, he was no longer the Keyblade wielder. and since Sora has a strong bond w/ Riku he was chosen Keyblade wielder; Dont forget: 'the Keyblade chooses its wielder'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.