Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Drawing
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fanworks > Fanarts
min951
I drew this from a picture from this website. Anybody like it? I sure hope so, but please tell me what to fix. biggrin.gif
[attachmentid=709]
-Kr!zY-
hey not bad!nice work!^^ the hands and gun look a litte bit off, but other than that, great effort!!lovely shading!!! keep at it!! *^.^*
Blackwings
Yeh its pretty good and i do agree with a bit of work on the hand happy.gif

but its looking bright well done

ps are u korean? i see the little korean writing on the bottom of pic cus im korean lol
nekodesu
Not bad at all! But the neck, or maybe it's the head looks a tad wierd and I think the back should be curved inward, not outward.
Falling_Man
Nice work. Her head and neck seem to be a bit off. Use illustrations as a base, then try drawing freehand. (or without something to copy off)
min951
Thanks everyone. I really do appreciate the comments. I'll have to redo it when I have free time *HW is so time consuming*. Yeah, I am Korean. I was adopted so I can't read it sad.gif .
min951
Sry, for the re-post. My computer crashed and I didn't know if I had posted. Looks like I did. wacko.gif
dragonflame327
Wow! Very nice.^^ Good pose, very Riza-ish. Nice job on the shading too. More? Maybe?^^
Reluna
I like it biggrin.gif

You're from Michigan? Which part??
Phyco girl
Pretty good. I agree with the hand thing though.

Hey, I'm Korean too happy.gif Let's make a club! My mom's Korean and can speak Korean (can't write or read in it because she moved to the US when she was like 5 or 6) my dad's American and I was born in the US so I never picked up the language. I'm teaching myself Japanese though happy.gif

Well that was a rather long bit of useless information don'tcha think? laugh.gif Anyways good job. Your shading is awesome biggrin.gif

-Phyco girl

I also lived in Ann Arbor,Michigan for 4 years but that was a long time ago (from when I was 4 to 9)

everybody: STOP TALKING ABOUT YOURSELF ALREADY!!!

Uh, sorry happy.gif
min951
Pyco girl:That is awesome that you are learning Japanese!! I wanna learn Korean and Japanese someday. smile.gif Maybe I should start soon? laugh.gif I live out in the middle of no where in Michigan, so yeah.

I hate drawing hands, I guess it's because they are hard for me dry.gif . I might need to learn how to draw a gun if I'm going to draw Riza alot.(Never seen a gun before). Thanks alot, I'm so gald that people would actually download my picture.
darkangelslayer
It looks great!

The fingernails on the left hand look like claws, but it adds 'spunk'.
sakura_alchemist66
I love it! You may not be very good at drawing hands or guns, but you're way better than me!

by the way, I love your Icon!
Mustang's Apprentice
Awesome!!
We need more!!
sweetums
It's wonderful, all though I do agree about the hands though. But I like it alot none the less!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.