Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chapter 46 "Regular" Discussion Thread For First Time Readers (and Others)
Fullmetal Alchemist Discussion Board > Fullmetal Alchemist Discussions > Fullmetal Alchemist Manga
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Umeko
First time FMA manga readers, please post your thoughts and discussions on chapter 46 here. smile.gif

For info about the "Reading Reference", go to page 22.

===============

Chapter 46 Translated!!

http://www.livejournal.com/community/fm_al...st/1974837.html

Enjoy, y'all!! biggrin.gif

..... April Fool!!! tongue.gif tongue.gif

<Last updated by Michiyo- on Apr. 17, 2011>
darksage78
Thanks! Looks like it wasn't delayed XP
Umeko
:3;;;
AA battery
hmmm... I wonder what's in it... heh *i am very conscious today, I am telling you!*

*after reading* OMFGBBQROFLLMAO xD it's funny! Arakawa-sensei is l33t! xD
darksage78
DAMMIT I am not good at April Fool's day at all... My third time XP GJ
Kyo_Umerio
thats was soo mean *cries* i got excited for nothing..... cause i can beat two trees too XD!!!!
Umeko
Aww... you didn't like my Sharpie doodles? XD
-Kr!zY-
hah hah haaaah!!that was coolXD good one!!that was some random stuff!! i knew it was a joke, but i still wanted to see and i cracked up laughing!!LMAO!!!
darksage78
Actually the Scar pic was pretty good whoever drew that...
Umeko
QUOTE(darksage78 @ Apr 2 2005, 08:57 AM)
Actually the Scar pic was pretty good whoever drew that...
[snapback]145084[/snapback]

The "I AM A SEXY HOBO" one? Yeah, that was me. XD;;
miss_neko
erm.. so it's not the real chapter 46.. -__- dude that's soo mess up.
MasterKris
THAT WAS MEAN!!!
I wasted downloading on my comp!
My comp gets real slow everytime I download something!
WHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miss_neko
^ you should have read the replies from other people before downloading it
Umeko
QUOTE(miss_neko @ Apr 2 2005, 12:40 PM)
erm.. so it's not the real chapter 46.. -__- dude that's soo mess up.
[snapback]145168[/snapback]

Dude, you're taking this waay too seriously. XD

QUOTE(MasterKris @ Apr 2 2005, 12:43 PM)
THAT WAS MEAN!!!
I wasted downloading on my comp!
My comp gets real slow everytime I download something!
WHAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[snapback]145172[/snapback]

I'm sorry. :( I guess I should have taken that into consideration. I'm spoiled by high-speed internet. D:

I promise that the next time I put "chapter 46" up it will be the REAL chapter 46!! :O
Envy's lil' miniskirt
Oh hardee har har.

April Fools indeed. tongue.gif
Yukina_Raven
You are a cruel human being. tongue.gif

Nah, I kid. That was hysterical. GREAT prank. laugh.gif
Umeko
Mwahahaha. Do I rock at teh April Fools or WHAT? XDD

I'm happy that people like my two-second scribbles~~.
Kyo_Umerio
"I Got Punk'd" XD!!!!!! i'm surprised no one said that yet lmfao
AA battery
e.e no one knew what the heck April 1 was? *ish surprised that 3 people got tricked*
Danath
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 3 2005, 07:41 AM)
e.e no one knew what the heck April 1 was? *ish surprised that 3 people got tricked*
[snapback]145969[/snapback]

Not everybody its from USA ;P

Don't play with people's addictions! laugh.gif
Umeko
QUOTE(armor-alchemist @ Apr 3 2005, 02:41 AM)
[snapback]145969[/snapback]

I don't think everyone had their prank radar running. ;D

Interesting tidbit, but apparently they have April Fools in Japan also. :O According to a Japanese exchange student in my graduating class, at least. (She suggested that we prank our Japanese profs. XD)
filimonovna
That was funny laugh.gif
But what was that crap about our president??? mad.gif
Umeko
QUOTE(filimonovna @ Apr 3 2005, 11:36 AM)
But what was that crap about our president??? :angry:
[snapback]146073[/snapback]

Ara? I thought I had made sure to keep my political persuasions out of it...

EDIT: Ah, if you're referring to the picture of him in a poncho, I just thought that was funny in general. :X It was not meant to offend; please forgive this Democrat for her thoughtlessness. ^^;;
Chiyo
Kinda looses its prankness now, but I'll admit I was close to downloading.
Yukina_Raven
QUOTE(Umeko @ Apr 3 2005, 09:52 AM)
QUOTE(filimonovna @ Apr 3 2005, 11:36 AM)
But what was that crap about our president??? mad.gif
[snapback]146073[/snapback]

Ara? I thought I had made sure to keep my political persuasions out of it...

EDIT: Ah, if you're referring to the picture of him in a poncho, I just thought that was funny in general. :X It was not meant to offend; please forgive this Democrat for her thoughtlessness. ^^;;
[snapback]146090[/snapback]

Democrats forever! laugh.gif (Pleaseu ignore that comment, for the last thing I want is to debate politics here. O_O) Actaully, I found that hysterical too just because it was a person wearing a poncho. biggrin.gif The whole thing as just... XD
AA battery
There is April's Fool in Hong Kong too tongue.gif
muse_of_mirth
Haha...It's not even April Fool's anymore and it still had me going! That was SO funny....can't wait til the REAL 46th chappy comes out, though, hehe...
Umeko
QUOTE(Yukina_Raven @ Apr 3 2005, 06:10 PM)
Democrats forever! :lol: (Pleaseu ignore that comment, for the last thing I want is to debate politics here. O_O) Actaully, I found that hysterical too just because it was a person wearing a poncho. :D The whole thing as just... XD
[snapback]146323[/snapback]

Aww, your pretty signature is gone. :(

Yay Democrats!
filimonovna
Ah, lol. I thought for a second they really wore a poncho! OMG! Oh, it's okay...
lenita
you broke my heart ... lol .... AhAGHAHAHAHA
biggrin.gif
Rinslet
omg XD "and they all had a party" XD great art XD
I know they have April Fools in Germany, too...
Saturn Stars
I have to say that I absoloutley loved it! *Hugs you!* You are so brilliant it had me in tears of laughter... sept I sobered slightly when I saw Winry crying because that was sad but hey! YOU EVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN PLEASE DIRECT ME TO IT! Bows to you! Good work!
raw of chapter 46

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GTC0HW...LU2H62SL3DFWCM5

can't wait for translation to be out....
To above person : thanks but ...could you also give a password?
password? for the zip file? but it isn't password protected.
Guest_riki_*
Thanks for the file, but I can't open it for some reason. sad.gif Every time I tried opening the file, WinZip said that the filenames for the pictures are invalid...
another gest
QUOTE(Guest_riki_* @ Apr 10 2005, 10:39 AM)
Thanks for the file, but I can't open it for some reason.   sad.gif  Every time I tried opening the file, WinZip said that the filenames for the pictures are invalid...
[snapback]149923[/snapback]

it's the same with me, i try to open it with winrar, but it's allways the same wink.gif
Shiroi
I think it's because the filenames have japanese characters or other characters invalid for filenames. I can't extract them because my computer doesn't recognize the names, and it won't allow me to rename them within the archive. I think that's what the problem is, but I have no way of knowing if it's something else. Can you please try renaming the individual pages to English characters?
QUOTE(Guest @ Apr 10 2005, 08:28 AM)
raw of chapter 46

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1GTC0HW...LU2H62SL3DFWCM5

can't wait for translation to be out....
[snapback]149853[/snapback]

There's some sort of a translation out already cool.gif
oki, i've renamed the files to remove the gibberish and reuploaded it.

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3PCBTFH...J63K7V5PHX8WY3Q

hope it works this time.
Shiroi
Thank you very much! happy.gif It works perfectly now.
Oinchinjey
if the translation out...
Please tell us as soon.
Guest_riki_*
Chapter 46 Summary is out:
http://www.anime-source.com/banzai/modules...9874f31aa28a89e
Yukina_Raven
.... HOLY CRAP! O_O

This chapter... (the real chapter 46 tongue.gif ) had my mouth hanging open... So, Winry's out to murder her parent's killer. I'm thinking one of two things will happen here:

A) She's shoot him... and the Winry!ANGST!!111 will commence. Or...

B ) Ed and/or Al will stop her... and kill Scar themselves. XD; It'd be interesting, though, if Ed tried to stop her and she accidently shot him or something... Not fatally, of course. Oooo, WxE angst rules! But I seriously doubt it.

The fangirl can dream, though. laugh.gif
Kirara
The real chapter 46 looks really good. I can't wait to read the translation. Although I have to say the April Fools one was very entertaining as well. Hooray for Kimbley and sexy Scar. laugh.gif
Chiyo
Oh my Lord how I must read this.

But then, I'll only need to read the next one. then the next, then the next...(and so forth)
Umeko
By the way, the real chapter 46 is in the process of being translated, I believe... it's a lot of action, so it shouldn't take a dreadfully long time. I'm being ambitious in saying that it'll be done tomorrow, but, well... it's possible. :3

My chapter 46 was better.
Fullmetal Fangirl
...I actually got excited for a minute...
mommaG
Thanks for the summary link! I cannot get the zip files to download, possibly because of my slow connection. The "yousendit" page tells me the links are stale (it takes more than a minute just to get the page to show up) so I cannot get the files, and when I tried to download chpt 45 from ZOMG, it said it was done after a few KB. I hope the person posting on MSN groups goes back to slightly smaller pages, the "full-sized" ones take forever to show on my connection!! 600X480 would be readable and much quicker ...!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.